Jenna

Story Info
A striking young woman + a mysterious doctor with a secret.
1.5k words
4.03
96.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna raced in the double doors, seeing the familiar appreciative glances from the male employees and clients as they took in her long blonde curls and big green eyes. She never took her looks for granted, but occasionally it was wearing on her. She had to wear her hair back and wear severe skirts for men to assume she really wasn't a bimbo. The young male nurse behind the desk looked like a deer caught in the headlights when she again repeated that she was checking in. He seemed to shake it off well enough and she was seated, waiting for her doctor in no time. Well, it wasn't really her doctor. One of her girl friends from her college days had recommended a new OB/GYN doctor.

A few minutes later, after being weighed and measured, poked and prodded, and asked embarrassing questions about her sex life, she was told to remove her clothing and have a seat. She did so quickly, and efficiently...the way she handled her career and her romantic life. She sat on the edge of the hospital chair, and inspected her new pedicure while she waited.

She smelled him first before she saw him. He smelled like an Abercrombie model and a Greek god rolled into one, and when he moved aside the curtain, she saw he looked like he smelled. He had dark wavy hair and sun bronzed skin. His shoulders stretched his scrubs to the point of indecency. She felt her cheeks glow and tried to calm herself. She was not one to go for a pretty face, that only causes drama. She took a breath and gave him a smile.

Derek wasn't prepared for that smile. He was expecting an older woman, checking on the condition of her cervix. This...nymph...was not someone he wanted to look at medically. When she smiled, and he saw that dimple in her left cheek, he felt like someone had physically punched him in the gut.

"Hello....", flipping through the chart, "...Jenna. I understand you are new to this clinic. Actually, so am I, so please excuse the fumbling. I'm Dr. Watts. I'm standing in for Dr. Greyson, as he was called out for a birthing. If you could scoot up a little higher, we can get started." Derek ran a mental check over the tools on the little table, and took a couple deep breaths to will his manhood into submission. You've done this before, Derek, he told himself, his brow creasing. He was disappointed in himself...this was not his first rodeo and he was acting like a teenager.

Jenna tried scooting herself up, and the gown had gaped a bid, exposing herself more than she intended, knowing Dr. Watts had gotten an eyeful. She glanced up at him, a stupid, childish wish that he was aroused. Instead, she saw his forehead wrinkling and he got a weird look, almost like disappointment. Her cheeks warmed again, and she clenched her gown shut. She rolled her eyes behind closed lids and cursed. Well, that's what you get, she chastised herself. He's a damn doctor, not some college kid in a bar. Besides, she wasn't 18 and a lifeguard anymore. She was 25 and successful real estate agent.

She laid her head back, and felt his hands on her feet, placing them in the stirrups. She thought she felt an extra swipe on the bottom of her foot, almost a caress, but she shook it off. He clearly was not interested in her, and she mentally sealed off the part of her brain that thought he was hot. She stiffened her body started counting backwards from 10,000.

Derek felt her stiffen, and was disgusted with himself for fondling her feet. Her feet of all things! He did a mental check, and to keep it professional, began the typical questions. He put himself in the zone during her examination, having a difficult time only when it came to the breast exam. He had always been a chest guy, and she was his teen fantasy come to life, laid open for him. He reminded himself that she disgusted him and kept to the basics. He was just starting on the circular part of the exam, checking for lumps, when he heard the door open. He jolted around the corner, tugging the curtain across, prepared to give the intruder a sound lashing, whoever it was.

Jenna heard the low voices, she thought arguing. The curtain moved a couple times, like perhaps they were shoving each other, but that didn't make sense. She clutched her gown and sat up. She heard a loud thunk and a click, and then silence. She began turning, but saw the curtain moving aside. Dr. Watts came around first, followed closely by an balding doctor looking to be in his mid forties.

"I apologize for that, Ms. Fuller. It appears Dr. Grayson will be joining us on this exam. Seeing as how I'm new to this clinic, he wishes to see the differences in our practice. Please, do not feel uncomfortable. Shall we continue?" Jenna nodded, a little confused. Dr. Watt's body language suggested he was angry or almost aggressive. She wondered if perhaps he had asked Dr. Greyson to take over, seeing as how he was so clearly disgusted with the way she looked.

She leaned back, spread her legs, and again felt Dr. Watts' gentle touch on her vagina. She heard a shuffling noise, and then a more insistent touch. Before, she had felt his gloved fingers making quick, impersonal swipes in and around his vagina. Now, she had to start counting the ceiling tiles to avoid what she was feeling. This felt anything but personal. She could feel his fingers sliding through her folds, up to her clit and then back down. Once or twice she felt his fingertip insert her and then go back to the stroking. She almost said something, but then felt that it would be more embarrassing to ask him to stop than to just ignore it.

Derek felt nauseous. He called himself a coward and an idiot, wishing he had finished up with her appointment before any of this had happened. Dr. Greyson was a despicable human being that had been released from service three days ago for attempted sexual assault on a patient. They hadn't made his release public yet, not wanted to cause a stir among his patients. When he saw that man's face when he pulled aside the curtain, he knew something was very wrong. He had tried to cajole him into leaving, but after a little tussle and strong words, the threats of him killing the both of them became more real, as did the punch to his gut and the click of the gun jabbing into his back.

Dr. Greyson was mentally disturbed, he told himself. Best to just get this done. Dr. Greyson had shared with Derek his fantasy of watching a doctor give his patient an orgasm. Apparently not believing himself capable of such an act, he told Derek that to ensure both of their safety, Derek would need to give Jenna a pleasurable orgasm. Then they would both walk away, and Dr. Greyson would turn himself in. Derek didn't believe that, but he did believe the manic depressive doctor was capable of violence.

Derek thought of giving Jenna an idea of what was to come, but after seeing she wasn't going to call him on his fondling, he thought maybe if he gave her enough pleasure, she would think it was an adventure and something enjoyable, not an act of violence. He removed his gloves before starting, and tried to imagine them in a comfy bed after a great date. He forgot about Dr. Greyson and was caught up in the way her body reacted, the wetness he felt against his fingers, the hitch in her breath as he circled her clit. He took a chance, becoming more aggressive, teasing her by pushing in a finger or two, but not letting her ride his fingers.

Jenna had foregone her idea of ignoring Dr. Watts. She forgot about Dr. Grayson, about her appointment, everything but his fingers on her clit. She knew her body was betraying her, she could feel the moisture on her pussy and didn't care. All she wanted was release. Her mind flickered to her red sheets, his body rising over her, pounding her, his mouth on hers...and felt his fingers flicking across her clit, and she was lost. Her body began the timeless shudders, she felt her body clench around his fingers.

Derek felt his whole body tighten when her back rose off the chair in pleasure. He would've done anything in that moment to be able to push inside her, to feel her clenching around him, pulsating. He closed his eyes, feeling her body and smelling the sweet smell of her perfume and arousal. He opened his eyes to darkness. In his pleasure, he had not noticed Dr. Greyson had turned out the lights.

Jenna came to and realized that the lights were off and started to think about what had just happened. She jerked her body up, with no result. Somehow she now had a band across her belly and her wrists and ankles were bound. She knew then that this was only the beginning.