Jenna Ch. 02

Story Info
A striking young woman + a mysterious doctor with a secret.
2k words
4.28
47.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek rose to his feet and tried to overtake Dr. Greyson. He threw him against the wall, upsetting a table of tools, and put his forearm across his windpipe. He felt the cold metal of the gun at his neck, but didn't relax.

"Do it." Derek pushed harder, causing Dr. Greyson to gasp a little. He let out a choked laugh, and cocked the gun. He smiled.

"And what exactly do you think I would do to Ms. Fuller here after you and I were complete? Do you really think I'd just walk away from her...tied and wet?" Derek sagged, letting his arm fall. "Yes, that's a good man, Dr. Watts. You might have potential yet. Now, where were we?" He resumed his seat on the little roll-away stool, and motioned for Derek to sit.

Jenna was frozen in fear. She now understood this wasn't just a fantasy for Dr. Watts. He had been trying to protect her. He had been forced just as much as she had. She felt the lights turn on again, and turned her head in shame, knowing she must look like a harlot, still pink with pleasure, her pussy moist and aching.

"Oh no, my lovely. Don't turn away. You are beautiful, so beautiful. It's why I chose you. You would never choose me willingly because you are vain and vapid." Dr. Greyson smiled. "But before this day is through, you will beg me to take you."

"I will NEVER do that. You are insane!" Jenna was so angry, angry at herself, angry at her friend, even angry at Dr. Watts.

"Oh really? You really should do what I want, my dear. It is you who are trussed up like a turkey, horny and vulnerable. For example, perhaps we should give her this tranquilizer, just to make sure she's...a little more willing." He picked up a vial off the counter and moved towards her. Derek caught his arm, and motioned to her. "Wouldn't it be more fun if she's awake? I want her to moan for me and grind against my body."

Dr. Greyson laughed his approval, and Derek almost vomited, but whatever he had to do...he would not let Dr. Greyson touch Jenna. Dr. Greyson motioned to the counter where tools, bottles, and various supplies were laid out. "Choose one and insert it. Make her cum again, so she's more...relaxed."

Jenna felt sick. Just when she had thought she had a savior, she realized they were in this together. It was just a game to them. She saw Dr. Watts reach for a smallish cylinder, and heard Dr. Greyson tisk in disapproval. Dr. Watts reached past that and grabbed a small bottle. He turned towards her, and their eyes met. She saw the hesitation, the disgust, and the anger. It was either towards her, or towards Dr. Greyson. She tried wriggling, but knew it was futile. Even just one of these restraints would've kept her in place, and she had five. She was determined not to be broken. She would think, figure out an escape. Then she felt Dr. Watts' fingers press into her.

Derek had lubed up the small bottle as much as he could. He tried to stroke her pussy just enough that she wouldn't bruise or tear when he inserted it. When he felt her open for him, he began pushing in the bottle, stroking her clit to keep her pleasured. He heard her moan, felt her legs shake, but knew it was in pleasure not in pain. He tried to make it quick, tried to stroke her clit with two fingers, in circles...but he felt her body resisting. He knew it was her way of fighting, and felt a wave of admiration. He also knew it was pointless. It would just stretch this out. He reached forward and pressed his mouth against her clit, sucking in gently.

Jenna let out a silent scream, and felt her body go rigid. She felt his mouth on her clit. She was trying so desperately not to give in, but she felt his tongue probe her, felt it vibrate against her clit. When she felt the bottle start to move inside her, it was too much. She felt hands on her gown, pushing it apart. She strained her legs even farther apart, seeking release. Her nipples strained upward, and she cried when she felt the sharp tugs on both her nipples. She felt hands on her body, pulling her nipples to points, the mouth sucking on her clit, and the bottle rocking her body up and down. She couldn't hold on, and threw her head back as she let the orgasm take her.

Derek slowly withdrew the bottle, trying not to stimulate or hurt her. He licked his lips and groaned. God, she tasted sweet. He saw Dr. Grayson standing next to her. Her eyes were closed and she looked like an angel. A very, very sated angel. He couldn't resist one last lick, and her eyes flew open to his laughing ones. He caught that glimmer of humor, and then saw her notice Dr. Grayson standing close to her face. He stood up, flinging the stool back. "Get away from her."

Dr. Grayson pulled the gun and pointed it at Jenna. "I want to cum. Make me cum in five minutes or I'll shoot you." Jenna glared at him defiantly. He seemed to recognize the fight in her, and raised the gun at Derek. "Make me cum in five minutes, or I'll shoot his arm off. He'll live, but not without difficulty."

Jenna took all of 1 second to decide. As much as she hated to admit it, she felt some sort of pull to Dr. Watts. She would never allow him to be harmed for her sake. She saw Dr. Grayson unbuttoning his pants and tugging them down. His erection sprang free. It was of a decent size, long and thin. She felt the chair lower until it was at face level for her. She glanced at Derek, saw his heated gaze...the anger, the frustration. She wanted to sooth the worry lines on his forehead, to assure him she was okay. If this is what she had to do, she was a strong woman. She would survive.

Derek saw Jenna steel herself. He was so proud of her, and so scared for her. And unfortunately, so freaking turned on by her. She was bared for all the world to see, and she was one of those women born to be naked. Her hair belonged to the wood nymphs of mythology, her face to an angel, and her body to a porn star. He knew without a doubt she was all real. His palms itched to be on her breasts, his head buried in her thighs. He saw her lips part and her tongue flick out to lick her lips. He couldn't breathe.

Jenna almost laughed. She wanted him to know she was okay, that she understood. She tried a little tease, a lick of her lips, and saw the tent in his scrubs, and the clench of his fists. If only it were just the two of them. She felt Dr. Grayson's cock brush her wet lips, and tried to imagine him as a second Dr. Watts. Her tongue circled his head, licked the precum off. She felt him grow larger and knew she would have no problem getting him off in time. She sucked him on, rubbing her tongue against the length of him. She let him pull almost all the way out, and then sucked hard as he reentered. She felt him stiffen, and she started her arsenal of tricks.

Derek groaned as he watched Jenna suck and lick Dr. Grayson's cock. He could almost feel her lips on his, doing the same teasing dance on his aching member. He heard Dr. Grayson shudder and felt jealousy, anger, and sexual frustration. He sent a mental message to Jenna to hurry, please hurry. He needed to touch her.

Jenna took a long, suctioned pull and felt the cum hit the back of her throat. Definitely not five minutes, she thought to herself. She opened her eyes and sought out Dr. Watts. He looked in physical pain. She wanted to feel bad, but all she felt was satisfaction. She knew what it felt like to try and hold in an orgasm at his hands. Now he knew the same. Dr. Grayson placed cold hands on her nipples, and she fought to arch up into them. He may be disgusting, but right now her body was strung tight. She had a feeling if she even let her think about Dr. Watts right now, she would cum.

Derek stood, hoping Dr. Grayson would give him a command. He didn't have to wait long. He motioned for Derek to undo his scrubs and join him. Dr. Grayson laughed at the obvious erection, but the chuckle died in his throat when Derek yanked down the scrubs. He might have length, but Derek was just as long and about three times the girth. He made an angry motion and moved out of Derek's way. Jenna had her eyes open, and Derek tried to send her a mental apology, some silent strength.

When Jenna felt his cock on her mouth, she inhaled in pleasure. He smelled of cologne and man, and tasted like vanilla and anger. She eagerly drew him into her mouth, not even trying to hide the moan. He took a step forward, and she felt him at the back of her throat. She moaned again.

When she moaned, he almost collapsed. That little vibration at the back of her throat almost did him in. He couldn't stop himself from grabbing her hair and tugging her closer. She felt so warm and wet and he threw his head back in pleasure. He felt her tongue caress his length, sucking on just the head and then taking the rest of him...each time nearly pulling him out of his skin. He prayed for patience, for release, for stamina, for gratification. He wanted the end, never wanted it to stop.

Jenna put everything she had into that moment. If she could just make him feel enough pleasure, they could forget the situation they were in. She licked his velvety tip, and prepared to stroke him again. Her lips had just closed around him when she felt a vibration at her pussy. She let out a muffled scream and tried to jerk her body. Dr. Watts didn't open his eyes, just reached for her breasts, thinking she wanted release. She felt his warm hands circle her nipples, pinching hard. She loved her nipples to be roughed up. She tried arching, pulling, stretching...anything to get away from the vibrator that was directly on her clit. Every time she moved, it came with her, and Derek pulled harder on her nipples. It was torture. When Derek leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, biting down, she felt the vibrator go up a speed and lost her mind.

Derek felt her bound hand clench the side of his thigh, and her mouth squeezed his cock. He felt shudders rack her body and let himself feel release, knowing she was pleasured. His mind went blank with the satisfaction, releasing a huge load into her waiting mouth. He felt her tongue clean him gently, and sighed. Moments later, he opened his eyes and looked down on her. She was beyond beautiful. His heart hurt, knowing she had been used in this way. He heard a faint buzzing sound and tried to ignore it. When it because loud, he felt her body jerk and looked down to see Dr. Greyson rubbing a vibrator against her clit.

Jenna squeezed her eyes shut, her body tired and stressed, trying to ignore the sensations. She heard a scuffle and opened her eyes to Dr. Watts holding the vibrator, stroking it back and forth on her. She felt liquid slide out of her, felt him catch it and watched him lick it off his fingertip. Oh god, was he hot! She flattened out her body, giving in to the temptation of carnal desires. Dr. Greyson took it as an invitation to take it to the next level.