Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 04

Story Info
The finale of the claim - Jenna takes Sam.
2.3k words
4.58
19.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

"Do you eat the girls you order into your office, Sam?" There's that tone again! Fuck!

"Y-yes, Miss."

"Do you order them to suck your cock, Sam?"

"Yes, Miss." Where is she going with this? And how the fuck does she know?!

"I won't have you stop what you do in your office, Sam. You are free to order your girls about and be their dom..." Sam breathes slowly, not even considering he couldn't, but glad he's allowed. "...but you're not to eat out anyone else's pussy except mine from now on, Sam. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"That tongue is mine and is for my cunt only. Say it."

"My tongue is yours and for your cunt only," he says happily. He could eat her out any day, with her delicious taste, her demanding words and her delectable squeezes. As he thinks about this, he becomes fully aware again of his own tent problem; his cock desperately trying to emerge and get into the action.

"Good boy!" she smiles at him. He smiles back. Pleased. She stands up and lifts the crop. Oh, god. Jenna walks around the desk to put it back in her drawer. Oh, thank god! Although...Sam disturbingly finds himself a bit saddened in addition to relieved at the crop being put away. This cannot be happening to me. She slinks back to stand between his legs. Sam watches her every move with bated breath.

"I've also heard wonderful things about what you've got inside your tent, Sam. How big are you?"

Incredibly, Sam finds himself blushing, as he says, "Nine inches, Miss."

She raises her eyebrows. "Don't fuck with me, Sam, for I will soon see for myself. Do you want a chance to answer differently?"

"No, Miss. I am nine inches hard," Sam reiterates, feeling 19 inches right now, and hoping she takes it out soon to see for herself.

Jenna involuntarily licks her lips, causing Sam's cock to achingly throb, wanting so desperately to ram his cock in that mouth of hers. Why have I willingly sat here?! I am not bound. There is absolutely nothing preventing me from taking this woman! He takes a moment to revel in his excitement of being taken and ordered by this very powerful and very sexy woman.

She snaps him back to reality as she orders, "Show me your cock, Sam."

His eyes flit up to hers; hers filled with expectation and desire. Holding her eyes, he reaches his hands up to unbuckle his buckle, letting it fall open to the sides. He unzips his pants. He reaches a hand into his boxers and pulls out his cock, holding it with his right hand at its base, proudly showing Jenna his full nine inches of solid, uncut muscle.

"Oh my!" she murmurs, licking her lips. Collecting herself, "Do you want to feel that cock inside my pussy walls?"

"Oh god yes, Miss," he says without moving a muscle, save for a twitch. His eyes still locked on hers, which are still on his cock. He smiles slightly at her reaction.

"Do you think you've been good enough to deserve such a prize as my cunt on your cock?" slowly dragging her eyes away from his cock into his eyes.

Fuuuuck. His face flushed with desire, struggling to find the proper answer; so relieved to have his cock out in the open. "N-no, Miss."

"No?"

"No, Miss."

"Why don't you think so?"

Sam sighs deeply before answering, grateful for the release of the tent or he would not be able to formulate the long answer, "Because I allowed a very bad error to slip by my authority, and had you not caught it, it would have caused shame to the company. I still need to be punished for my actions, Miss," he says, hoping this is the right answer. He doesn't know how much more he can handle.

"Hmmm. That is very true what you say, Sam. Very true. However, you have been punished today, and you will continue to be punished in the future. And you have been a very good boy today as well." Sam beams. "I am not evil, Sam."

"No, Miss," he says before realizing that it wasn't a question.

She smiles. "I recognize a good effort, and I am a firm believer that good efforts should be praised. Aren't you, Sam?"

"Y-yes, Miss." Fuuuck.

Jenna puts her knees on the chair on either side of Sam, straddling him. She reaches upwards to pull her panties to one side, as she grabs the base of Sam's cock in the other. She lowers her hips so that the tip of his straining cock is less than a half-inch from her pussy opening. So close that he can feel her heat on his cock. She looks down at him. "Do you want your cock inside me, Sam?"

"Uhhhnnn, yes, Miss. Badly, Miss."

Jenna uses his cock like a dildo, rubbing it slowly up and down her slick slit; all the while looking down at Sam in domination. Sam, unable to do anything but take it, braces his body to be still. Jenna sees this determination and pushes his cockhead to her clit, rubbing it back and forth in circles. Sam closes his eyes tightly against the sight. "Open your eyes and look at me," Jenna demands. Sam forces his eyes to open.

Jenna smiles wickedly down as she moves Sam's cock like a joystick to her opening. Holding it in place, Jenna slowly lowers herself to touch the very tip of it. Keeping very still to make sure it doesn't go in, she asks, "Are you sure you want your cock deep inside my pussy, Sam?"

Sweat starts to form on Sam's forehead from the strain of preventing himself from forcing his cock up into her, of keeping his eyes on hers, and of answering-his words coming out in grunting staccato, "Fuck. Yes. Miss."

Without warning or hesitation, Jenna sinks her sex down onto Sam's hard and throbbing cock. With her hole drippingly wet, he glides in easily without friction. She slams down hard, her ass against his thighs. "Ohhhh, fuuuck," he can't even help from uttering.

Jenna smiles down at him, lets go of his base and leans forward to grab the armrests. She bounces up and down on his cock. First slowly, then picking up speed as she goes. Her C-cups bouncing with her, still concealed in her buttoned-up blouse, nonetheless putting on a show for Sam, as he takes everything in. He wants to see her breasts bare, but that thought is only a small blip in the periphery of his mind. With all the teasing, the tight confines of the tent, Jenna's utter and total domination-ending with her taking him without even removing her clothes, he knows he cannot hold on much longer. He can already feel himself building. With his arms hanging off the chair at his sides, doing nothing but swaying with her thrusts, he watches this incredibly sexy woman have her way with him. Mouth open, slack, breathing raspily.

"Do you like this, Sam?"

"Unnnnnhhhh, fuck yes, Miss."

She smiles and quickens the pace, feeling him close to the edge. "You know you can't cum until I tell you you can, right, Sam?"

Fuuuuuck! Is she serious?! He looks helplessly at her.

She takes her right hand from the armrest and slaps his face firmly, causing it to be felt but not to sting. Jenna continues stroking his cock with her pussy. Sam takes the slap, trying to focus on his mistake. Then, realizing it, he murmurs meekly, "I honestly don't know that I can, Miss."

She slaps his other cheek the same way. Sam moans. "You will do as I say and nothing more. THAT was our agreement! Do you remember agreeing to that, Sam?" she says while stopping on an upward pull, his tip nearly out of the warm, wet confines of her pussy.

Fuuuuck. "Y-y-yes, Miss."

"Yes, WHAT, Sam?"

"Yes, I remember it, and I won't cum until you let me, Miss," he says, hoping he can do as he just promised.

"Good boy," she purrs, while slamming her ass back down, his cock once again fully enveloped in that warm safe haven. Jenna slowly lifts up again and pauses, and he looks up at her. He starts to raise an eyebrow in question, when she slams back down again. Jenna does this slow tease thrusting a bit more before she increases her speed. He can feel himself nearing the edge. He's never had to hold back before. He has been the one in charge. Fuck, he's prevented girls from cumming!

He looks up at her and softly says, "Oh god."

"Do you need to cum, Sam?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"You can't wait, Sam?"

"No, Miss!" Fuuuuck, hearing her talk about it, concentrating on her words, she KNOWS she's going to make me cum!

"Did I tell you you could cum yet, Sam?"

"No, Miss."

"You're not going to cum without permission, are you, Sam?"

"N-no, Miss."

Bouncing faster, feeling her body tense, knowing she is close, too, he tries to hang on. Desperately waiting for her words. Willing her to tell him to cum. Breathing becomes harder. Her bouncing. His cock so sensitive, all the blood at the tip. "Oh, fuck!"

"DO NOT CUM!"

"Y-yes, Miss! Fuck, Miss!"

She looks down at him and sees his struggle, it pushes her to the edge as her body tenses more, she slows down her bouncing, her hands turning white as she grips the armrests. Eyes closed, head back, back arched, chest forward-her breasts almost touching Sam's mouth, but he knows better than to try to suck them through the shirt. He watches her, holding on, knowing she's so close.

She looks down at him. "I'm going to cum, Sam." He melts. "You're going to cum when I do, Sam. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Not before me, Sam," she hisses.

"No, Miss!"

Her body tenses; as her ass touches his thighs again, she stays planted, grinding her hips into his lap a bit. Her head goes back fully, and she lets out a long and gutteral moan. Sam can feel her clenching his cock from the inside. It's so difficult to hold on. But she's almost there. She lets out a breath and a moan as she explodes around him. Feeling her cum seep down his cock, sends him immediately erupting into her, pushing his hips off the chair to get deeper. He presses upward and holds, shooting the most volume of cum he's ever shot. His cock pulsating strongly. Jenna can feel it, and she moans some more.

When he's done, she lifts off of him, pushing against the armrests, holding herself above him. His cock slowly falls out. He watches, unable to speak, wondering what she's going to do. She looks down at him and clenches her pussy lips, causing cum to drip all over his crotch.

Then, she gets off of him and stands up. She adjusts her panties and smooths her skirt. She walks backwards to the right of her desk, as she was when he first entered her office-how long ago? He's frozen, mesmerized and spent, as she puts herself back together. "That," she says, eyeing the mess in his lap, "is the wax which seals our deal." Sam says nothing, still unable to speak, but manages a weak nod. Jenna reaches out her hand to him, palm-side up. "You may remove your collar and leash now, Sam."

His hands automatically move to do her bidding, as if she were controlling his nervous system. He takes the collar off, leaving the leash on it, and puts it gently in her palm, looking at her.

"Good boy. You are dismissed, Sam."

His head shakes involuntarily in disbelief. Heart still racing from cumming so hard, he's at once pleased with her praise and strangely struck by her unemotional dismissal. He slowly rises, tucking his cock back into his boxers; the "wax" seeping through immediately, but he says nothing as he pulls up his pants, and zips and buckles them. He buttons his shirt and turns to walk out of the office, in a daze.

Jenna reaches forward, retrieves his tie, and catches up to him at the door. She touches his shoulder, and he immediately turns; his shoulder hot under her touch. He looks down at her questioningly. She reaches up, lifts his collar, and places the tie around it, tying it perfectly while saying, "You forgot this. You have to leave the same way you entered, Sam."

"Yes, Miss," he says automatically.

"You no longer have your collar on, Sam. I am Jenna now."

He smiles and shakes his head at his submission. Then the smile grows broader, realizing he's no longer being controlled. He leans in to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her in close. But she takes a step back, pushing her hands against his chest and moving her head out of the way.

"No, Sam. You cannot kiss Jenna." She opens the door and waits for him to leave. He stares at her in disbelief, unsure of himself and of what she just did to him. "Thank you for explaining and fixing the problem, Sam," she says a bit louder, as people are walking by, staring at Sam's expression. "I knew you would have the right answer!"

Sam, quickly realizing his surroundings as Jenna's door is open, replies, "Yes, Jenna. No need to worry. I am here for you!"

And with that, he turns to leave, but not before looking back and winking at her. He walks away knowing she saw him winking, and it gives him pleasure to have done something on his own terms. He returns to his office but is not productive for the rest of the day. His thoughts only on recreating in his head what happened in Jenna's office, trying to figure out why his cock still stands on end.

As Sam leaves, Jenna shuts her door and leans back against it. She closes her eyes and breathes deeply. Oh, this is going to be fun. This is going to be VERY fun!

*~ The End ~*

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers