Jenna Hates Men, Loves Her Vibrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always having aroused, stimulated, and satisfied herself with her index finger, even when she was with Brad, it was time she went with the times and increased the intensity of her orgasmic pleasure with one of these super duper, deluxe gizmos that ran by Alkaline batteries, instead of with her hand. As far as she saw it, her choices were only two, masturbation or finding another male companion. After considering her options, not wanting to be saddled with another lying and cheating man, masturbation was her only choice. Before doing all the research she needed to do to determine which toy would work best for her, before going through all the trouble and spending and wasting her money, she weakened and considered the latter, men, over the former, masturbation, again.

"Nope. No way. Never again. I'm done with men. I hate all men. When all I want is for a man to lick me, finger me, and fuck me, unable and unwilling to even do that, men suck at sex. Men suck at being lovers. Unable to even give me an orgasm, men can't even do that. Men just think about themselves first and foremost. Men are just no good." She wished she was a lesbian but, other than for friendship, she was never sexually attracted to women.

Having never owned a vibrator or a dildo before, she was clueless what would work for her. Which one should she buy, she had no idea. Then, upon delivery, imagining the box breaking open and exposing her sex toy for all of her nosy neighbors to see, she was afraid of ordering for fear that the UPS driver would throw the box on her front porch. What if, by the return address on the box, her UPS man or mailman knew what it was she had ordered?

"Oh, my God," I'd be so embarrassed.

With some of the salacious ads she's read, the movies she's seen, and the magazines and romance novels she's read, she had the misconception that only promiscuous women and swingers used sexual toys and sex aids. It was when her need for sexual satisfaction won over the image that she had of herself that she was ready to buy her masturbation toy. It was when her desperation won over the kind of women she imagined who used sex toys, that she researched the kind of masturbation toy she needed. It was when she realized that she was one of those women, who was sexually frustrated enough to use a sex aid, that she caved and broke out her credit card to order what she so desperately needed, a masturbation toy, and so greatly wanted, an orgasm.

Because there was such a vast selection of size, shape, and colors of dildos and vibrators, still not having a clue what to order, no longer having her best friend, Rebecca, to help, she reluctantly confided her sexual frustration to her sister, Gayle.

"Gayle, this may be an odd question to ask my sister, but what do you know about dildos and vibrators? Not ever having used one or owned one before, I suddenly have the desperate need for one, now that Brad is gone from my life."

"Well, I know there's better things out there on the market, but I love my purple bunny. I've tried other dildos and vibrators that Tommy bought me, but I always return to my purple bunny. I've had it for years," said Gayle with a dirty laugh. "Tommy bought it for me, when we were first intimately together. He's always perusing the sex shops looking for new things for us to try. He knows more about dildos and vibrators than I do. I can have him pick you out something if you'd like."

"Eww, Gayle? Gees, I don't know if I want Tommy buying me a toy for pleasuring my pussy," she said with a nervous, albeit excited laugh, when suddenly imagining Tommy thinking about her masturbating. "That's a bit weird for your boyfriend to be buying such a personal item for me, his girlfriend's sister, don't you think?"

"I don't mind if you don't. Tommy knows what women want, if you know what I mean," said Gayle with a lusty laugh that made Jenna not only envious of her sister's sexual relationship but also gave her thought about what Tommy does to evoke such a sexually satisfied comment from Gayle.

Being that the next weekend was Christmas anyway, Gayle drove to Jenna's apartment on Christmas Day with what Tommy had bought for her. Jenna was glad that Tommy didn't make the drive, too. That would have been too embarrassing to open the package and discuss sex toys and masturbation to her sister, while her sister's boyfriend was present. A man she only met a few times, a man she barely knows, especially after he was the one who picked out the toy for her to use to pleasure herself, she'd feel uncomfortably awkward, to say the least.

"Merry Christmas, Jenna," said Gayle giving her sister a hug. "I know we don't usually exchange Christmas gifts, we haven't in years, but I thought this was an appropriate exception," she said handing Jenna a box wrapped in Christmas paper.

"Thank you, Gayle. Merry Christmas. I knew I could count on my big sister to feel bad enough for me to pay me a visit on Christmas," she said shaking the box. "What is it?"

"Open it," said Gayle, while making herself comfortable at the kitchen table.

Jenna tore off the paper and opened the outside box but without taking the combination dildo and vibrator out of its packaging. Too embarrassed to do that in front of her sister, she placed the masturbation device on the table between them.

"Thank you, I think," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Don't thank me. Tommy bought it for you," said Gayle.

"Well, you'll have to thank Tommy for me. I'd be too embarrassed to thank him for buying me a combination dildo and vibrator," said Jenna with a laugh.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, Jenna. We all have the same body parts, as we all have the same wants and needs," said Gayle.

"So this is it, huh? It's so long," said Jenna picking up the box and holding it in her hand, as if it was a portable penis. It looks a little big around, too," she said staring at it, while running her hand up and down the length of it, as if stroking it from outside the box.

"Tommy bought me one just like it and we've already tried it several times," said Gayle with a satisfied and swooning sort of smile. "Let me tell you," she said leaning in to whisper to her sister, even though there was no one else in the room. "This is way better than my old, purple bunny. Every time I use it, especially when Tommy isn't around, I can't help but feel as if I'm cheating on him, if you know what I mean. Only..." she said sitting back in her chair with a frightened look on her face.

"Only? Only what?" Jenna looked at her sister as if she was about to give her a warning of the side effects from using the sex toy.

"Don't laugh but there's just something magical about this sex toy that makes me have instant sexual fantasies. I don't know if it's the length, the shape, the weight, the feel of it, or a combination of those things, but I just have to hold it in my hand to think wild and lustful thoughts. Thoughts that I'd never have otherwise, I just have to turn it on to want to be...wicked, while feeling so sexy," said Gail fanning herself with her hand. " I just have to touch it to my pussy to want to do dirty things, things that I never thought of doing before. Trust me, Jenna, you're going to love this toy."

"Dirty things? What dirty things?"

"I'm not comfortable talking about that to you, my baby sister," said Gayle with obvious embarrassment.

"Tell me. I want to know. What sexual fantasies does it make you have? What dirty things does it make you want to do?"

"Sorry that I even mentioned it, but suffice to say that, when I masturbate with that toy, I imagine having multiple lovers," said Gayle whispering again.

"Multiple lovers? You mean group sex, an orgy, and/or a gangbang?"

"Oh, God, Jenna, even though I've never had such salaciously wicked thoughts before, even though I'd never have a gangbang, when I'm pleasuring myself with that vibrator, I imagine several men taking me, stripping me naked, and forcing me to have their wicked way with me," said Gayle biting her lip and squirming in her seat. "I can't help but imagine fucking and sucking men, so very many men."

"Wow," said Jenna. "Gees, Gayle, maybe this thing should have come with a warning label," she said with a laugh, while staring at the box and fingering the outside package.

After her sister gave the masturbation toy such a big buildup, Jenna couldn't wait for her sister to leave so that she could try out her new sexual aide. Once her sister left, she removed the toy from the packaging, discarded the box, and held the fake penis in her hand to examine it more closely.

"Gees, it feels so real," she said running her fingers over the head of it, as if she was fondling Brad's cock. "It feels so big and weighty. It's so much bigger than Brad's erect cock. Bye, bye Brad. Who needs you, when I have this?" She ran the dildo down the length of her cheek, before flicking out her tongue to lick it, while pretending she was about to suck the cock of some man who picked her up at a bar.

Having a soft, rubbery, latex like outside skin, the adult toy looked and felt like a real penis, albeit the biggest penis, she's ever seen and held in her hand. It even came equipped with a set of fake testicles. With Brad's cock the only cock she's ever held in her hand, had in her mouth, allowed him to stick up her ass, and felt pleasuring her pussy, she wasn't all that experienced anyway. Yet, the thing had to be ten or twelve inches long, much longer than Brad's cock, when fully erect. True to its reputation, as soon as she touched it and held it in her hand, she started having sexual thoughts and sexual fantasies that she never had before.

Needing a man to think about pleasuring her and not wanting to think about Brad, she thought about her sister's boyfriend, Tommy. A good looking man, even better looking than Brad, after all that her sister said about Tommy knowing what women want, she wondered what Tommy wanted. She wondered about his cock. Allowing her horniness to control her sexy mood and inspire her erotic thoughts, she wondered how big Tommy's cock was. She wondered if he was circumcised. She wondered what his cock looked like, would feel like in her hand, taste like in her mouth, and the pleasure it would give her when stuck up her ass or buried in her pussy. Nearly as weird as her sister allowing her boyfriend to buy her a sex toy, just as it was a bit weird that Tommy would volunteer to buy his girlfriend's sister a vibrator, it was equally as strange that she was thinking about Tommy's cock now.

Was her sister, perhaps, hinting at having a threesome the next time she came for a visit? Maybe Tommy knew that Jenna would have a sudden flash of sexual thoughts and desires that would put him in a starring role in her sexual fantasy. Maybe, when thinking of his cock, he knew that Jenna would think about fucking and sucking him, while holding this big dildo in her small hand.

While holding the vibrator in her hand, when Tommy was at the sex shop buying it, she wondered if he thought about her masturbating with it. Suddenly thinking more about Tommy than about the vibrator, she thought about Tommy naked. While wondering what he looked like naked, she wondered if he thought about her naked, too. She wondered what it would be like to have sex with Tommy.

Oddly enough, maybe because of what Gayle said that seemed to be coming true as an omen, while just holding the vibrator in her hand, as much as she felt thrilled by it, she felt possessed by it. With all the sudden, sexual fantasies she was experiencing, she felt terribly horny. With an uncontrollable urge of sensuousness and sexuality, she needed to touch herself. She needed to heat her sexual desires, before quelling the flames of passion that she suddenly felt for her sister's boyfriend. If only he was here now, she'd suck him, before fucking him, and it wasn't until she finished with her orgasm that she realized, she'd never cheat with her sister's boyfriend in the way her best friend, Rebecca, had stolen her man.

"I bet he'd like to watch me pull up my skirt, pull down and kick off my panties, and spread my legs. I bet he'd like to watch me touch myself. I bet he'd like to watch me masturbate. I bet he'd love to watch me stick this big dildo in my warm, wet pussy, while playing with my tits and fingering my nipples," she said slowly masturbating herself with the dildo. "I'd love for him to finger me, before licking me, and before fucking me."

She took the dildo in her mouth again and flicking her tongue around it, as if giving her ex-boyfriend, Brad, a blowjob, holding and stroking the dildo, as if giving her sister Gayle's boyfriend, Tommy, a hand job, she was so horny.

"In the horny state I'm in, if Tommy was here now, I'd allow him to watch me masturbate. Oh, yeah, I would. Without doubt, I'd allow him to touch me, feel my tits, and suck my nipples, while I masturbated. I'd even have him masturbate me, so long as I could feel the weight of his cock in my hand and fondle the head of his big, erect prick with my fingers, before taking his hot dick in my warm, wet mouth. Oh, yeah, I'd suck his cock, if I could," she said while holding the vibrator and thinking about her sister's boyfriend.

Never having had sexual thoughts about her sister's boyfriend before, not even allowing guilt to ruin her sexual fantasy, she couldn't believe she was having them now. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. She couldn't believe all that she wanted to do with Tommy, just by holding this fake penis in her hand. Embarrassed by her thoughts and feeling a bit perverted and, nonetheless, sexy, she couldn't believe all that she had just verbalized about her sister's boyfriend.

"Oh, my God. What's happening to me? I'm turning into a masturbation slut. Maybe my sister wasn't kidding about this toy being magical and giving her sexual fantasies. Maybe there is something special, magical even, about this phony penis. Never have I had so many sexual fantasies. Never have I felt as horny, as I feel now. Never have I wanted any man, as I want my sister's boyfriend."

Having not even turned on the toy and already having sexual fantasies, she couldn't imagined what would happen, after she loaded the batteries and turned on the toy. She read the directions on the box, loaded in the batteries, and pushed the switch. It had three speeds, Nice, Hot, and Oh, baby, who needs a man?

She lowered the speed of the toy back to the first one and put the toy to her lips, before taking it in her mouth again. Gently sucking on this substitute penis, she never thought she'd missed sucking Brad's cock, but she did. Now with this thing in her mouth, while she played with her bean with her fingers, she was wicked horny.

Sadly, after going several weeks without a good night's sleep, as soon as she hit the softness of her bed and felt the comfort of her pillow, feeling sleepy while holding the phony cock, she was suddenly more tired than horny. She hasn't had a good night's sleep since Brad left. She hates sleeping alone. She used to love to cuddle and spoon him, while holding onto his penis. Now that she had this toy to hold on to, the feel of it in her hand made her feel so warm, so comforted, and so cozy, as if Brad was still there. She yawned.

"I'm so very tired but so very horny. I need to pleasure myself first, before I fall asleep. I need to have an orgasm. Once I get myself off, I'll sleep for the rest of the day," she said with another yawn.

Removing it from her mouth, she ran the toy all over her body before taking it between her legs. She tightly closed her legs around it. Then, creating a bit of pressured friction, she pulled the toy through her legs over and again, as if she was humping a baseball bat. The toy felt good against her jean covered legs and she imagined Brad just getting out of the shower with an erection and coming up to her, while she was bending over the dresser drawers putting away laundry. He always took his hard cock and put it between her legs from behind. She'd reach down and toy with the head of his cock with her fingers. Now she had this to feel and to fondle.

She stripped off her clothes and got comfortable again on her bed, but this time she was naked. Always so very modest before, she was a real slut now. She looked over at her bedroom windows and her shades weren't drawn, but she didn't care. Eighty-five degrees and climbing, she'll never get used to Christmas in Australia. After breaking up with Brad, moving here to follow her sister and to get away from everything familiar, especially Brad, she missed having Christmas in New England.

With all the recent weather advisories, New England was always bad weather wise, especially during the Yule time holidays, but living her in Sydney and dealing with the Aussie heat was so oppositely ridiculous. Even though it was Christmas Day, it felt nothing like Christmas living here. Where's the snow? She missed the snow. She'd give anything to experience one last, white Christmas.

Christmas without snow is like Christmas without Santa Claus. Besides, already too comfortable to get up to pull the shades and in the horny state she was already in, she didn't care who saw her naked and masturbating. Besides, unless she put on a light, no one could see in her room. Unless some peeping pervert was watching her through binoculars, no one could see that she was naked and masturbating. A bit nervous living on the ground floor, when she first took the apartment, she had already stood outside to see if anyone could see inside and they couldn't.

With vibrator in hand, she turned on the first speed and moved the head of the penis to massage her clit, before teasing the opening of her pussy with the head of the toy. When she started getting aroused, once she was moist, she started playing with her nipples, which always got her wetter and hornier.

"Not bad," she said, "but this thing is a poor excuse for Brad. Even Brad excited me more than this thing," she said with disappointment. "Definitely, this toy is no substitute for a man. Maybe my sister was wrong. Maybe she exaggerated the ability of this toy. Maybe this toy had nothing to do with her having gangbang fantasies. Maybe my sister is a slut and wants to experience a gangbang. Maybe what works for her won't work for me."

Speaking of perverted peepers, while massaging her clit, she wondered about her neighbor. He was always watching her and looking to see what he could see of her. Annoyed before, she was excited now. She imagined that he masturbated over the sexy thoughts of her of having sex with him. She was glad that she had a private, fenced in backyard, when she wore her bikini to get some sun, otherwise, he'd be outside peeping at her.

Whenever she washed her car in the driveway, he was always out back smoking a cigarette and staring at her, while making small talk. Undressing her with his eyes and leering at her, as if imagining her naked, no doubt, he probably wished she'd wash her car while wearing her sheer, short, sexy nightgown or her barely there red bikini. Suddenly, while massaging her clit, she imagined standing in the driveway in her sheer, short, low cut nightgown and giving him a sexy show of her ass, her tits, and her pussy by bending, squatting, and stretching. She wondered how much he could see of her ass, her tits, and her pussy, if, instead of her nightgown, she washed her car in her teeny tiny bikini. In the horny state she was in right now, she'd surely give him a strippers show by showing him her body. Tempted to do just that now, by merely turning on her bedroom light, she wondered how much he could see of her with her bedroom light on and the shades not drawn.

Teasing her clit and testing her opening with the toy, oh, yeah, she was fully aroused and so very wet now, so aroused that she was fucking herself with the toy. She imagined getting all wet from the hose to give her neighbor a peek of her nipples through her thin bikini bra. She could wear her white bikini, instead of the red one. Her white bikini was so much more revealing. Once the white material gets wet, it's virtually transparent. Without doubt, as she leaned over the car in her white bikini, her next door neighbor could clearly see her ass crack and, when she turned around to face him, he could see the dark impression of her trimmed pussy and the impressions her nipples made in the thin material, as well as the round circles of her areolas. So very excited from thinking such sexual thoughts and from playing with her pussy, she was sopping wet now. Then, she pushed the button for the next speed.