Jenna the Toy

Story Info
She loved being their toy.
2.3k words
65k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

Jenna liked being their toy.

She was 21 years of age, and had a gloriously curved figure. Her hair was blonde, shoulder length, and full-bodied. Her eyes were a dark brown, and her lips were plump as plums.

When she walked up to their door and knocked, Jim answered. He was a 35-year-old doctor, very successful in town. He was tall, slender, and had a short trimmed beard that went around his mouth and down his chin, along his jaws. His short-cropped hair was chestnut brown, and his eyes were a pale grey color.

He smiled at Jenna and beckoned her inside before anyone could see that he had answered the door in the nude. Once inside, he bent his head to her lips, kissing her deeply, then offered her a glass of expensive red wine in a crystal goblet.

Jenna took the glass gratefully. It had been a hot walk up the winding streets to the hills where Jim lived with his wife, Greta. Now a thin veneer of sweat covered Jenna's skin beneath her tank top and shorts. She kicked off her walking shoes at the door and fanned herself.

Greta was 30 years old, and in great shape, standing nude in a doorway not far from Jim. She had the body of a gymnast and loved to teach yoga at a nearby country club. She was incredibly flexible. Her white blonde hair was bound back in a ponytail just now, but when she saw Jenna, she strode over, reaching behind and releasing the lovely corn-silk-fine locks before kissing Jenna in greeting. Her blue eyes sparkled and she took Jenna's glass, sipping from it deeply before putting it down.

Jenna let Greta lead her to the master bedroom in the very dim, very cool, very large house. It was so quiet. All of the servants must have had the day off. Jim usually asked them not to be around on days when he wanted Jenna to stop by.

Greta pushed open the door of the bedroom, and Jenna followed. She stood at the foot of the bed, letting Greta undress her. As the woman lifted the tank top above Jenna's head, she lifted her arms up, easing the shirt from herself.

Greta's tongue was quick, and began to flick over Jenna's heavy breasts. She closed her eyes, shivering as that tongue teased her nipples to a firm erectness. Then Greta's hands were on her shorts, and Jenna was wriggling as Greta began to remove them. Immediately Greta settled to her knees in front of Jenna, nuzzling the girl's dark blonde fuzz covered mons. Jenna put her hands in Greta's beautiful hair, running her fingers through it.

It had been a fluke that she had ended up being introduced to these people. Jenna was a patient of Jim's. Greta was his office assistant and nurse.

And out of a sheer bold gesture, Jenna had hit on Jim in his examining room. He had immediately taken her up on her offer for oral pleasure. And when Greta had walked in, he had asked her to serve his wife in the same fashion.

Since then, Jenna had been coming to Jim and Greta's home every weekend. There was no doubt that they saw her as a toy, almost like an extramarital device they could use on each other.

Jenna didn't care, so long as they continued to please her as well. And they did.

Greta's tongue began to delve into Jenna's sweet folds, and Jenna sighed contentedly, letting her head drop back. Jim was standing behind her. He dipped his mouth down over hers, kissing her from his greater height. His hand ran down her stomach to touch on his wife's head, and Greta looked up.

Then she stood, as well, and the kiss became a vigorous tonguing, three tongues flicking madly at each other.

Jim's artist-like fingers were moving all over Jenna's body now, as if exploring her for the first time. He squeezed her young round breasts, then teased the edges of her navel. Then his hand was moving downwards, seeking Jenna's privacy.

She parted her thighs for him. And his fingers found her secret places, teased at her labia, and spread her apart.

Greta moved to the bed now. It was a massive four-poster bed covered in downy white comforters and sheets. She lay on it, playing with her smaller, more pert breasts, pulling hard on her nipples.

Greta enjoyed watching her husband with this woman. They had always been a voyeuristic couple. But finding Jenna had been a fluke, and a delightful one at that. Now she moved her own hand down over her shaved pussy, moaning as she watched her husband's fingers slip into Jenna's crotch. Hearing the younger woman's moans forced Greta to arch her back where she lay on the bed, moaning in turn as her own fingers buried themselves deep inside her pussy.

Jim moved his fingers into Jenna's sheath. The girl was so smooth, so tight and fresh. He added a second finger to the first, and began to wildly pump inside Jenna. Jenna could only stand so much stimulation. With her mouth open, Jim still licking at her lips, she came, a slight shuddering orgasm, coating his fingers. Jim slowed his hand, and smiled down at the girl. Then he moved her easily to the bed.

Jenna lay down on the bed on her back, legs bent as if she were sitting, feet touching the floor off the foot of the bed. Her fingers played over her breasts, her nipples still feeling little shocks of electricity over her recent orgasm.

Greta got off the bed, moving to stand next to Jenna. She moved her mouth down over the girl's neck, over the smooth line of collarbone, then down to engulf one full nipple between her lips. She tugged, and Jenna cried out slightly at the sharp pull.

Jim watched his wife's tongue and mouth, stroking himself. He had an incredibly large cock that his wife often hated. She really appreciated Jenna. The girl would willingly take anything, and then some. And she always seemed to return to her natural tightness. She had an incredible elasticity, Jim had realized not long after meeting her. It was something she should be proud of.

And Jenna was proud, at least where Jim was concerned. She lifted her head and looked down her body to where he now stood between her knees. His hand was working over himself, rubbing vigorously at the slickened knob. Seeing him engorged already, so thick and long, Jenna whimpered.

When Jim was this excited, she knew what he was capable of.

Jim put his hands down onto Jenna's plump thighs. Greta stopped licking and suckling at the girl's nipples, and sat back to watch her husband's intentions.

He pushed Jenna's legs up, grabbing them until they were straight up in the air. Then he gripped both ankles in one large hand. Jenna's pussy was pressed between her thighs, the swollen labia exposed the more Jim pushed her legs back towards her body. His fingers reached down and teased at them, touching them lightly. Then with his fingers, he loosely swatted at them.

Jenna whimpered again. It was not a painful touch, not by any means. But her pussy was so excited and aroused, and his fingers so firm. The touch was titillating and thrilling.

Jim swatted lightly at Jenna again, and she rubbed her hands over her breasts, closing her eyes. His fingers began to pry her mashed pussy apart, teasing at the sweet innards, touching along the inner walls of her crevices. Soon his fingers were slickened with her desire. And his hand became bolder.

Jim moved his fingers lower, stroking across the stretch of Jenna's perineum. Then, he was teasing at her anus, rubbing his wet fingers against her puckered bottom.

Jenna gasped, and Greta leaned forward around the girl's hip, licking her lips as she watched Jim tease their toy. Jim jutted his own hips slightly, and Greta knew what he wanted, immediately. She quickly moved to kneel next to him, moving her face around in front of him. She began to lap at the head of his cock, slathering over it as his fingers continued to tease Jenna's privacy.

Jim looked down, his pale eyes moving from watching his wife sucking his cock, to where his fingers were teasing at Jenna. He kept his fingers wet using the girl's own juices, and began to push into her bottom. She was squirming now, and he held her firmly by the ankles, letting her writhe on the bed.

Soon, he couldn't stand anymore.

Jim pulled his cock away from his wife with one hand, and began to tease it along Jenna's slit. She groaned in response, and he looked up at her, watching her for a moment as her fingers pulled her nipples hard in desire. Then he moved his cock head along her cunt again, teasing her while wetting himself completely.

Greta sat on the corner of the bed, wrapping herself around one of the thin bedposts. Excited, she watched as Jim finally began to do what he really wanted to do.

Jim moved the head of his cock to Jenna's tight asshole. He pressed the slickened sensitive skin against the heat of her pucker, pushing with great difficulty past the thick rim of muscle there. Jenna cried out, gasping for air as he began to push further. Greta leaned over and kissed Jenna tenderly, silencing the girl's cries as Jim continued to push himself into her. She ran a hand comfortingly over Jenna's belly, stroking around her navel as her husband forced his cock deeper and deeper inside Jenna's ass.

At last, Jim was completely inside the girl. His cock was sheathed now like no pussy could ever sheathe it. And he closed his eyes, visibly shaken by the sensation of feeling Jenna's quivering ass tighten around him. Then, he began to withdraw.

Jenna could feel him throbbing inside her, feel the burning pressure of her ass being invaded. But it turned her body into a long cylinder of liquid fire when he took her this way, his huge cock expanding her bottom. As he pulled out, the ridge of his cock head dragged along inside her, and she writhed again on the bed, unable to return Greta's sweet kisses as passion began to overcome her pain.

Jim pulled out almost all the way, leaving the head of his enormous cock just inside that tight rim of muscle. He looked down at Jenna, then mercilessly plunged deep inside her again, causing her to cry out even as Greta kissed her. He withdrew again, then plunged in again, becoming relentless.

As he began to rhythmically fuck Jenna's ass, Greta moved her head lower on the girl's body. She bypassed the sweet aroused nipples. She took only a moment to tease at the sensitive flesh of Jenna's navel. She moved her mouth over the girl's fuzzed mons, and pushed her head between the girl's thighs, straddling Jenna's body with her own.

Her tongue sought and found Jenna's budding clitoris, hidden where it was in its hood within her labia. Greta sucked the bud free, nipping at it, her fingers pushing the girl's thighs apart. Jenna was hard pressed to concentrate on parting her legs, ankles held firmly in Jim's hands as they were. Greta moved around to the side of the fucking couple, then, and pushed her face in front of Jim. But this time, it wasn't his flesh she was seeking.

Jim looked down as Greta's tongue began to flick over Jenna's exposed pussy. He pushed the girl's legs even further back against her body, forcing more of her labia to push out. Greta eagerly lapped at everything he was exposing for her.

As his cock continued its steady rhythm, slickening the walls of Jenna's ass, Jim looked down at his wife's sweet mouth, suckling at Jenna's sweet pussy. He put a finger against the girl's puss, and Greta licked it, suckling it. Then he forced it inside Jenna, stimulating himself by pressing his finger against the back walls of her vagina. He could feel the pressure on his cock through the thin wall of flesh that separated her sheath and her ass.

And it felt so good. He knew he would come, very soon.

Greta continued to work on Jenna. She lapped furiously at the girl's privacy, her tongue occasionally diving into the tunnel where Jim's finger was rubbing, joining it for a few moments before departing. She moved one hand of fingers to where Jim's cock was stroking smoothly now in and out of Jenna's ass, and she began to fondle him, cupping his balls, massaging the base of his member.

Jenna groaned, cried out, bucked and writhed. Every reaction she had to Jim and Greta was accentuated by their positioning, by their attentions. There was no getting away from them. Their sex was everywhere in her senses.

Jim was going to cum. He looked down at his wife's furiously moving fingers and tongue, and he knew he was going to cum. He pulled out of Jenna's ass, and held his cock still. Greta opened her mouth wide, putting her tongue beneath the pulsing head of Jim's cock. And she drank in his seed.

Both of them continued to fondle and finger Jenna while Greta took every drop that Jim gushed. The girl looked up but could see nothing. She tried to move her legs apart, and Jim finally released her ankles. He was still cumming, great gobs of white semen pouring onto Greta's tongue.

Jenna moaned, wriggling against the couple's joined fingers as they finger fucked her to a wondrously fulfilling orgasm. When Jim had at last finished cumming, both he and his wife moved their mouths over Jenna's privacy, licking her clean top to bottom.

And she sighed contentedly when at last, they joined her on the bed, pulling her up with them and laying with her sandwiched between. Together, all three fell deeply asleep.

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jenna loved it?

BULLSHIT---Meanwhile we have the female licking Jenna's crack while her male companion's dickey is sliding in and our of Jenna's shit hole---Must have tasted good

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
A Wife wants to Watch A wife reveals a fantasy.in Group Sex
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Apologies to the Sitter A Submissive Wife is made to apologize to the Sitter.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories