Jenna with a J! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna's used and abused...
1.5k words
4.15
24.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna cleaned Spider's cock with her tongue. She carefully lapped up all of the juices on the shaft and behind the foreskin. She finished the job by gobbling his entire manhood in her warm mouth and sucked hard.

Spider's face was one of total satisfaction.

Jenna realised that in ascending order his greatest attributes were his smile; his liquid blue eyes; and his fantastic cock! He had lasted for about half an hour and he had either read the Karma Sutra or, more likely she thought, had watched lots of porn! Cock and cunt had rarely seen so many different couplings – yet Jenna was sad that he came at all. Another 10 minutes and her orgasms would have been stratospheric!

"You know how to fuck, Spider" she whispered.

"And you know how to spread your legs!" he replied.

He pinched both her nipples and pulled up her tits. Jenna got off her knees and stood.

"You're tall too. Like your erection!"

Spider smiled. Jenna went moist again.

"I guess you'd better get back to Miles. He'll probably wake up horny – especially if he feels these tits against his body." Spider kissed Jenna with his deep, probing tongue whilst giving her boobs one last grope. He then let go of her, slapped her ass, and walked towards his bedroom.

Jenna walked to the room Miles had entered and saw his naked body sprawled on the king-size bed.

A digital clock shone 4.13AM. Jenna knew she liked Spider better – but Miles was pretty hot too. She was glad she didn't have to choose. She crept into the bed. Miles stirred and moved close to her. His flaccid cock soon nestling between her buttocks.

5.47AM and Jenna hadn't been able to sleep. Her body had been electrified and she couldn't relax. Miles had started to snore and she was thirsty.

In the kitchen she leaned down to open the refrigerator looking for a coke or sprite – or something. She spotted a can of Fanta right at the bottom and as she bent further, butt naked, she felt a man's breath on her neck.

"I couldn't sleep either, Jenna."

Spider leaned down and helped get her the Fanta. He opened it for her and watched her drink. A little didn't quite reach her mouth and instead dripped down her chin and her neck before settling on her chest. Spider leant across and licked her boob clean - instantly getting a reaction from Jenna's hardening nipple.

"Now where were we?" he inquired greedily cupping both her tits.

"I think we ended up on the rug" replied Jenna helpfully.

Spider smiled. "I've got an idea. It's a little kinky but I'd like to give it a go."

Jenna mouthed "okay - but I'm very curious." Spider took her left hand and they walked through the apartment. He then started leading her to a door. She thought that this must be his bedroom – but Helena must be there?

Before they went in Jenna stopped him and whispered "Spider, if this is your room Helena – or whatever her name is – will be here and although I'm quite liberal I'm not into that kind of a threesome!"

Spider quietly laughed. "You mean you've never put that sweet tongue of yours into anther girl's cunt?"

"No! And I'm not starting tonight!"

"Relax! Helena's zonked! Too much of the crazy shit tonight. She'll be out for the next couple of hours. Trust me!"

With that Spider pulled her inside the room. Helena was on the side of the double bed. Butt naked. Her ass glowed in the little light the moon could send through the curtains. She looked beautiful – with long and wavy blonde hair and a body to die for. Jenna was impressed – but a little jealous too.

"What's with the tattoo above her butt? FUCKFEST 2010 Champion!"

"Yes – that was some award!" replied Spider. "She fucked and fucked and fucked. 7, 8 guys at a time. Pussy too. She won because she was an amateur. After that she got paid to fuck!"

"By who? She's a prostitute?"

"No! By any movie maker who wanted to film some quality porn! She's famous! How the fuck do you think I knew all those positions earlier?!"

So, Spider was fucking a porn star. Jenna laughed.

Spider started: "So I fuck a porn star. But I can't really fuck a sleepy, doped-out porn star. Well, maybe I could – but you're here. I want to fuck your luscious pussy whilst you lay next to her. That's the kinky bit. I want to fuck you then I want to cum all over Helena's tits – then you can lick 'em clean. Now get on the bed and spread those legs!"

Jenna could not believe this was turning her on.

She laid on the bed as Spider said, opened her legs and quietly said: "Okay big boy. This luscious pussy is open for business!"

Spider's foreplay skills were not great. But Jenna was heated up anyway and let out a gasp as Spider's tongue explored her sticky hole. He sucked and nibbled whilst his nose massaged her clit. Jenna guided his head until she felt as if she was going to explode. Then Spider crawled up her body and rammed his cock right inside her. And then she exploded.

Jenna lost count of the orgasms engulfing her little body. Spider, like Helena, was a pro!

Spider took his cock out and told Jenna to turn over. She obliged. At first Spider's cock re-entered her pussy – but he then began to spit and dribble on her anus. Jenna quietly protested but Spider wanted to increase the kinkiness a notch.

His finger entered her asshole and he pressed down to feel his cock pounding her pussy below.

He then grabbed a tube from the bedside table – unscrewed it – and a few drops of its content hit the target. His fingers went deeper and deeper. Jenna's body reacted angrily with spasms but Spider was too strong – and too heavy. And soon his pounding meat had moved places.

"Don't fight it" urged Spider. "Let it happen. Getting fucked in the ass is no big deal. Why do you think Helena won Fuckfest?"

Jenna moaned. Only once before had she felt a cock up her ass and that belonged to a creepy teacher at high school. If you let him grope your tits you'd escape detention; if you sucked his cock your grades improved; and if you let him go further – well, Jenna once was his "Student of the Month" - which told its own story.

Spiders hands spread over her buttocks, pushing them down and making his favourite pastime more visible. Jenna's hole gradually weakened and after a while of heavy pounding he felt it was just like her cunt with the entire length of his cock disappearing into her shitty paradise.

Helena could hear – but couldn't compute. She just moved onto her back, sexily snorted and resumed her comatose state.

Jenna hoped Spider's cum would have an earlier outing than before – and it was a relief for her that this wish came true.

Spider – after a dozen or so final mega thrusts into Jenna's ass – pulled out his cock and, as he originally wanted, ejaculated a ball-sack of jism onto Helena's sleeping titties.

"Fuck! That was great!" he half-shouted. "I fucking loved that! God your asshole's a fucking peach!"

Jenna said nothing. She laid there trying to catch her breath.

"Now come on Jenna with a J – let me see you clean those titties!"

Jenna protested but he grasped her hair and guided her head to Helena's boobs. Jenna could smell the strong aroma of his cum. Delicately, she licked up the pools and fragments of Spider's fluids.

"You've missed the drops on her nips!" Spider whispered, "Come on – do a proper job!"

For the first time Jenna felt a girl's nipple on her lips. (The first time – but it wouldn't be the last today.) She licked it clean - and swallowed.

"More clean-up Jenna" said Spider holding his cock. "Just like before. May taste a little different this time though!"

It did. And not in a pleasant way.

It was obvious that Spider was in an elated state. His demeanour had certainly changed and whilst before it seemed all about the pleasure she got from him – this time the tables had turned. She felt a bit used.

His cock was clean but Jenna's mouth felt dirty.

"I'm going to get that Fanta. Goodnight Spider."

Spider just laughed and waved. He'd had a ball and he couldn't care less.

Jenna considered going home – but she knew she didn't have money for a taxi and she wasn't sure exactly where she was. Definitely, the other side of town though.

She crept back to Miles' bedroom after drinking her soda. As she laid on his bed he stirred and woke. Without a word he slowly crawled on top of her and with each of his hands squeezing each of her fulsome tits he found the conventional fuck-hole and his cock pounded her to exhaustion.

Shortly after, with her hair, face and tits covered in Miles' bodily fluid, she fell asleep. She was so shattered that she didn't even notice that Miles then fulfilled one of his own fantasies: by pissing all over her.

(To be continued)