Jenna's Indulgence

Story Info
Dad overhears daughter and everything changes.
3k words
4.27
99.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had been suspicious for a while, today had given him more cause to think than any other and right at that moment his suspicions were being confirmed.

"Ahh Shit!" Peter heard her growl. There was a low grunt in reply, then the sound of soft rhythmic thumping. Peter knew the activity on the other side of the flimsy prefab door was getting more intense.

Peter had heard his daughter's door open about half an hour earlier, then shut with more care than was necessary. He had been sleepless for the last couple of days, still suffering from jetlag after his last business trip. It was now 3am, and outside the closed door Peter was listening to his daughter fuck.

He wouldn't have been entirely surprised by this alone, she was a fine young woman, 19 years old, with a knock out body and a sly, knowing grin. He knew she teased the boys at university, relentlessly, she even joked about it at home. When she was home.

What had him standing outside the door down the corridor from his own at this ungodly time of night was that Jenna was in Daniel's room, being fucked by her older brother.

Peter had seen Daniel kiss Jenna goodbye a few weeks ago, in the kitchen. He was sure he hadn't been meant to see it, but she had been standing at the sink, washing up. Daniel had been on his way out to work, and stepped up suddenly behind his sister, encircling her waist with one arm and kissing her neck almost violently. She had gasped and thrown her head back, Daniel had grinned cheekily, the same grin as his now absent mother, and incidentally his little sister, and left without a word. Peter had got the definite impression that it hadn't been the first time.

"Jenna, here..."

Peter's attention snapped back to what he was hearing, Jenna's quiet voice, unintelligible, and Daniel's murmuring reply. He heard her gasp and then the slapping of skin on skin. Long moments passed.

"Danny, Danny, I'm Cumming!"

"Shh, for Christ's sake, you'll wake Dad"

Peter smiled wryly. 'Daddy's here...' he thought

Peter had a tight pressure against the loose fabric of his pyjama pants. His hand caressed the soft hair on his naked belly and travelled down to encircle his rock hard cock. Gripping it outside his PJs he used the fabric to feel long strokes along its length. Listening to his daughter's gasps and his son's growls and the now faster thumping of body on body.

"Ugh!" His daughter's release was guttural, and primal, but restrained, tempered so as not to wake the father that was listening to the entire exchange. A moment later a similar if breathier expression from his son as Danny came.

Peter headed back to his room, shucking his pyjama bottoms off he lay down on the bed and resumed his attention on his own needs. He loved the feel of his cock, he had never been a hairy man, but the skin around his groin and lower stomach was smooth and soft. He caressed it with one hand while he gripped the hard length of his member with the other.

His attention wandered and he replayed everything he had just heard in his mind. He pictured his daughter in her favourite spot, the grass by the pool. He felt odd about thinking of her in this way, but he felt so turned on by it that he didn't stop. He pictured her sunbathing, naked. He'd seen her do it once or twice, when he was early home from work and she didn't have class that day, or was skipping it. He had always made a noise coming home, so to alert her and give her time to compose herself. He pictured her now, un-composed, warmed by the sun, one hand circling her perfect breasts in slow luxurious movements, the other between her legs, head thrown back, legs splayed, playing with herself in the open, in the sunshine.

Peter had moved both hands to his cock now, the sensations more intense, one hand travelled rhythmically up and down the length of his member, the other circled the head in short movements. Broken images were flashing through his head now, jumbled up with sounds. Jenna in the shower, wet and soapy, Jenna in bed using a vibrator, pictures playing out what he had heard through the door. Danny pounding her with strong purposeful movements. Jenna laid back on the couch, spreading her legs out. Peter imagined himself gripping the insides of her legs, shifting himself into position and entering his daughter.

He came in a burst of black stars behind his eyes.

The next morning was Saturday. Danny had left for the weekend to help his boss with market research, and Jenna wasn't up yet. Peter relaxed into the couch and switched on the TV, mindless escapism after mindless escapism came up on each channel until he chose an old episode of come crime drama he had liked. Nearing the end of the episode Jenna got up. Peter heard her running the shower and her radio blasting from her room, finally she emerged, fresh, clean and morning faced.

"Hi dad" she called on her way to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie, did you sleep well?"

Jenna entered the living room with her OJ.

"yeah, ok, bit late though"

'worn out too I expect' Peter thought.

Jenna slumped down on the couch next to Peter and swung her legs over his lap to stretch out.

"So what's going on with you today?" she chirped.

Peter laid his hands on her legs and smiled "nothing much" he said "lazy day today"

"mmm" she said, "me too, nothing on, I kinda like that, its been busy lately"

Peter grinned and changed the channel to one of the MTV clones she liked and thought about how incredibly silky the skin on her legs felt. He realised she was right out of the shower and he tried hard not to picture her naked and soapy while she was there, with her legs in his lap. Almost unconsciously he began to stroke the milky skin above her knees, eyes on the gyrating dancer on screen.

Jenna shifted her weight a little and closed her eyes, seemingly to listen to the music. Tapping her fingers on the side of the couch in time to the music. Peter took in her body, she had worn a small blue t-shirt and skirt that really barely qualified as a skirt. Now she has moved slightly, he could see up to the inside of her thighs. He briefly wondered what colour panties she was wearing.

Peter could feel he had gotten hard, he cursed himself for staying in this situation, but he knew he really didn't want to get out of it, he knew if he stood up it would be obvious, and he didn't want to get into that with Jenna.

"hey, wanna take a dip in the pool?"

Jenna looked excited and expectant, suddenly Peter understood that he really didn't spend enough time with his daughter, she wanted his attention.

"Sure, that sounds like fun honey, go get changed, I'll see you out there"

She bounced off, looking much more like his little girl than a sexual creature now. Peter breathed a sigh of relief.

The water felt good, the sun was strong and beating down, warming the water and making the garden smell like summer. Everywhere was the activity of the season, butterflies, bees, birds and in the distance, someone mowing their lawn.

Peter lazily swam in circles, waiting for Jenna to emerge from the house. She did eventually, bringing with her the portable stereo and her MP3 player, she hooked both up and music blared out. Peter was glad to hear it was something rockier; he couldn't stand the majority of Jenna's music tastes.

She threw off her towel and launched herself into the water, looking lithe and healthy in her black bikini and tanned skin. Peter drew in his breath, perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea.

He began to tread water as he watched Jenna stretch out in the pool, swimming laps with long, efficient strokes. Finally she stopped and grinned at her Dad, splashing him suddenly and laughing.

"you should exercise too Dad, you only ever float around in this pool!"

She swam up to his and flung her arms around his neck,

"Go on daddy, you used to be able to swim carrying me, I'm grown up now, can you still do it?"

'Jesus' Peter thought "I don't know if I can honey, I can try I guess"

He set up with awkward, laborious strokes, trying to keep his head above water with the weight of another person on his back. He had spent time in the army, and was by no means out of shape, but Jenna wasn't a little girl any more. Besides, her naked skin was now rubbing against his and it was distracting him more than a little. He could feel the float of her breasts pressed against his shoulder blades, he wanted more than anything to feel them on his chest, naked.

Jenna was clearly enjoying the attention, and it began to occur to Peter that she wasn't entirely oblivious now to what she was doing to him. She was splaying her hands out over his chest to hold on, and her legs were wrapped round his waist. Her face was nestled in the his neck, he could feel her breath.

"Go on Daddy" she breathed, "You can reach the other side"

Peter struck out for the side of the pool, now in the deep end. With a little difficulty he managed it, and Jenna cheered, but she didn't let go.

"You're not that heavy!" he said triumphantly, and grinned at her. Jenna let herself float off a little into the water, dragged herself around to face him and smiled; treading water like him she lay briefly on her back in the water, and sighed. As if she was gripped with energy again she suddenly dove underwater, and re-emerged a few feet away. Peter grimaced; he really hoped she hadn't caught sight of his hard on. He was wearing loose trunks, he didn't know how obvious it was.

Jenna swam back to him. He reached out to her and pulled her towards him, he wanted to hug her, he knew they didn't get much quality time together and this was turning out to be a fun morning.

"you're alright kid" he said "you've done well, I'm proud of you, you know?"

"I know dad," she said, "I love you"

"I love you too" Peter said, and gave her a squeeze, realising that it had more to do with wanting to feel her skin against his again. He felt a little guilty.

Jenna returned the hug, but had to hang on to him to do it, since they were in water too deep to stand. She wrapped her legs around him again, but this time she was facing him. Peter slid them along slightly until he could put his feet down, then he placed his hands on the small of Jenna's back and without really thinking about it, slid them down her buttocks to hold her up.

There were a couple of moments of silence and then, without knowing how, Peter realised he was kissing his daughter.

His tongue dragged across hers as he felt her return the kiss, their lips pressed together, warm and soft. Keeping one hand under her to hold her steady, he lifted one hand up to her face to brush away her hair and began to lick and nibble her neck.

"Oh Dad" she breathed.

Peter didn't answer, he didn't really believe this was happening, or that he was capable of doing it, but he needed to touch this woman, he needed to release everything he had experienced lately.

His free hand now held her side, his thumb grazing over the material of her bikini, feeling her nipple strain against the fabric and respond to his touch. Jenna moaned softly.

Jenna was rubbing her feet against the backs of her legs, accepting the attention he was showing her. He wanted to feel how hot she was, he had left all doubt behind him.

"you're a bad girl Jen" He growled, "giving it up like this, I bet you're loving it"

Jenna giggled

"Mmm Daddy, you got that right"

Shifting her weight slightly to readjust her position, Peter used his supporting hand to lift her slightly away from his body, he ran his right hand around the very back of her thigh and brushed the material of her bikini briefs.

"Touch my pussy Daddy" Jenna sighed into his ear "I'm throbbing"

Peter ran his finger along the inside seam of the bikini, shaking slightly from hearing Jenna talk that way to him. He wondered if that's how she spoke to her Brother.

He could feel she was shaved, utterly smooth, and he let out his breath, kissing her deeply, he used the side of his index finger to tease the outer lips of her pussy, touching them only lightly, and in very gentle movements. He could tell his daughter liked to be handled roughly, and he was going to drag this out.

Hauling her up onto his shoulder he left the pool, and laid her out on the towel on the grass. He leaned over her, his body stretched over hers and kissed her again, she wriggled in delight.

Making his way down the nape of her neck he reached the bikini and told her to take it off. She obliged quickly, without teasing and he immediately sent his tongue to work around her nipples. Long dragging circles around the tips of her breasts, finally teasing one into his mouth, dragging his teeth over the sensitive nub and making Jenna arch her back and moan. Her hand had snuck down to her own pussy and he watched her briefly moving her fingers over her aching nethers. He pulled off her bikini to get a full view, just like his fantasy, she was naked, playing with herself in the sun. He drew her hand away from her body, and licked each of her fingers, tasting her juices and smelling her deep musky scent. Kissing her again to allow her to taste herself he returned his attention to her pussy. She was already extremely wet, and he ran his fingers lazily over her to feel it completely. Dipping one or two fingers inside every so often to feel her tense and moan. Keeping his middle finger inside her, he lowered the tip of his tongue to her clitoris and grazed it gently, starting a regular and slow rhythm with his hand, sliding his finger in and out, rubbing the soft, hot area inside on the way in. Jenna groaned, and her body twisted in pleasure.

Peter kneeled up between her knees, and pulled down his trunks, his cock sprang free of the waist band and Jenna grinned wickedly.

"want to taste Daddy?" Peter asked

Jenna sat up and placed her hands on his backside, sliding his cock into her hot, wet mouth effortlessly. Her tongue swirled around the tip and she bobbed her head to take his thick 7.5 inches in fast energetic rhythm. Peter sighed and watched his daughter sucking on the cock that had made her. He reached down and caressed his balls as they hung free, feeling Jenna's face and touching her lips as they made a seal around his member.

Almost roughly he pushed her back to the grass, and kissed her again, insistent and wanting, kneeling up he removed his trucks completely as she lay back. Caressing the inside of her thighs and smiling at him, she began to tease him, opening her legs for him, or bringing her knees together. Peter watched in silence, taking it in. Finally Jenna decided she'd had enough, she lay back flat on the grass, and with her hand pushed her legs apart, opening her legs for him completely.

Peter shifted his weight forward and pressed his cock against the wet and searing heat of the entrance to his daughter's body. He gripped the inside of her legs and entered his daughter.

Thrusting with long steady strokes, he watched the expression on Jenna's face change, she relaxed and closed her eyes, pushing back against him when he thrusted forwards, and her breathing deepened. After a little while her lips parted and he could hear her breathing, he intensified his pace a little, but kept the same strength behind his pull and thrust. Jenna opened her eyes and met his gaze.

"You fuck good Dad"

"You gonna cum for me sweetie?" he asked

Jenna's eyes rolled back in her head and she placed her hands over his

"You're gonna make me come Daddy" She gasped

Peter could feel the muscles in Jenna's legs tense, he knew she was close, he could feel the familiar tightening in his groin too, it wouldn't be long.

Jenna groaned and began to thrust up against his push, he leant over her and began thrusting in earnest, pounding Jenna's pussy and filling her up, he couldn't believe he was bottoming out in every thrust, and it felt so damn good. Jenna was hot and tight, the muscles inside her pussy gripping his cock with each thrust. Then he felt her whole body twitch, she growled and gripped his hands tightly. She came with a cry, and he felt his cock gripped with the waves of her orgasm.

Peter held her legs in position and worked his way to his own climax, letting go of the tension and allowing himself to feel the sensations in every thrust. Jenna was held in the throws of after spasms and when he felt the heat build up to the point of release he withdrew from her pussy and pumped his slick cock a few more strokes, emptying his seed on her flat, smooth belly.

Jenna sighed and lazily ran her fingers around in the sticky mess on her stomach.

"I was going to move out after summer, get a place with Sarah, but I don't think I'll be in such a rush now."

Peter grinned, lifting his little girl up off the ground he kissed her, and threw her into the pool to clean up.