Jenna's Train Ride

Story Info
Jenna gets more than she bargains for on her ride home.
1.8k words
3.73
83.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was tired after a long day at work. She climbed up the stairs to her commuter train and settled in for her ride home. She soon fell asleep before the train had even pulled out the station. She was woken up five minutes later when she heard the commotion in the tier below her, she saw lots of men file in carrying banners and foam fingers. They seemed happy that the football team had won again. She tried to settle back to sleep, but couldn’t the men were simply too loud.

A bald man sat in front of her and smiled shyly at her. She smiled back and tried to get back to sleep. She closed her eyes and felt the train jerk into motion. She was looking forward to a long soak in the tub when she got home. A squishing noise quickly dragged her from her fantasy. She looked over and saw that the bald man in front of her was masturbating under his coat. One thing that always turned Jenna on was a man stroking himself. Jenna watched him and couldn’t hold back anymore. She took off her coat and placed it over her lap. She started to take off her pants, she felt a need to help out this stranger. She lifted the coat and showed him her hairy pussy. The man masturbated faster and harder. She then tossed the coat aside and sat on his manhood. The man began to shiver and she could feel that he had just released his load into her cunt. Undeterred she began to move slowly on his lap letting him get hard again inside of her. After a few minutes, she could feel him get hard again and she rode him as fast as she could.

While all this was going on, the guys from across the aisle were watching her let the bald guy have his fun. They soon took out their peckers and began to stroke them. Jenna moaned louder and louder, she didn’t care anymore. The bald man’s penis felt so good inside of her, she kept bouncing in his lap until she felt an explosion in her loins. She was cumming fast and hard. She felt a fresh gush of her juices flowing from her cunt and his sweet cream shooting into her. She slowed her pace and sat on his lap for a while. She turned around and saw that all the other passengers on the train were male and they all had their pricks in their hands, stroking themselves. Jenna suddenly knew that her mission was to help all these men in her car. She looked at her watch and saw that they only had one hour and there were at least thirty men in her car.

“Boys, I will service you all. But, we only have one hour, so it looks like you will have to share me.”

She promptly stripped down and revealed her lean body. Her mound had a small bush of pubic hair which was glistening with the bald man’s cum. A tall black stallion took off his clothes quickly, there was no way that he was going to miss out on some free pussy action. He licked his thumb and lubricated her ass a little. He shoved his black cock into her ass and heard her scream in pain. He started to thrust slowly to get the feel of her and began to feel her relax. As he thrusted his big, black cock into her sweet, tight ass. Another man took off his pants and made her suck on his throbbing steel rod. With every thrust of the black man, her head was pushed closer to the other man’s groin. She felt the slap of the black man’s testicles against her pussy and the slap of the other man’s testicles against her chin. The cock that she was sucking started to twitch, she could taste the hot, sticky goodness of cum flood her mouth. Just as he came, the black man came too filling her sweet young ass full of gooey cream. An Indian fellow was intently watching and he didn’t want to miss out. He wanted to fuck her cum-filled pussy. The two men satisfied sat down to recover. The Indian climbed on top of her and fucked her orgasming pussy, she screamed for him to stop so that she could relish the feeling, but the Indian wouldn’t. A white guy touched the Indian on the shoulder and told him that he wanted to fuck her ass. The Indian got up and the white guy got underneath and slid her slick asshole onto his pecker. He got Jenna into motion and the Indian fellow climbed on top and fucked her missionary.

There were two college guys on their way home from school. This was the hottest action they had ever seen, better than any porn. The first college guy dropped his pants and stepped over the two thrusting men so that he was standing above all the action, he grabbed Jenna’s hair and forced her to give him a blow job. Jenna was loving every moment of this, she was in control but at the same time she was being submissive. She started to flick the college boy’s penis with her tongue, drawing him in as slowly as she was able to. The college boy couldn’t help himself and creamed in her mouth right away. As he withdrew another spurt of his hot cum landed on her breasts, he let her head go and his friend stepped in and assumed the same position. Jenna was beginning to get lockjaw giving all of this head, but she sucked college boy’s friend off anyway. The friend lasted longer, just as he was about to cum he pulled out of her mouth and squirted her all over her face and hair. He let go of her head and sat down in a seat to catch his breath. Just as Jenna was about to catch her breath herself, she could the feel the two men below her start to cum. The Indian fellow pulled out and squirted all over her hairy pussy, the hair became more matted with the additional cum. The white guy underneath her flipped her over in one quick motion, and came into her ass. The cum leaked out everywhere and the white guy began spanking her for wasting his cum.

Jenna rubbed her ass and realized that she had just fucked seven men and there were twenty-three more to go. Each man got a chance with her, they either came in her ass, mouth, pussy or they gave her a facial. At the end, her pussy and ass were completely dilated from all the fucking. Covered in cum, the men watched her dress herself. When she finally reached her stop home, she stepped off the train and the other passengers pointed and stared at the girl who had cum all over her face and hair. A big wet spot was leaking out on one leg of pants.

She walked all the way home, when her roommate, Sarah, greeted her at the door. Sarah had not had sex in two weeks and was so horny. When Sarah smelled all of that semen on Jenna she began to kiss her and lick her. Jenna pushed her away and told her that she was tired. Sarah ran off. Jenna suddenly felt bad for yelling at her roommate. She understood that cum was a powerful stimulant that made people do things that they were not accustomed to. Jenna and Sarah were straight, they fucked boys, they didn’t kiss and lick each other. Jenna went to Sarah’s room to apologize but instead she found Sarah holding up a spoon. Sarah tackled Jenna onto the floor. Jenna didn’t put up much of a fight, she was tired from fucking the men on the train. Sarah pulled off Jenna’s soaking wet jeans and ripped off her panties. Sarah took the spoon out and spread Jenna’s pussy lips. Sarah dipped her spoon inside of Jenna and she felt Jeanna squirm in pleasure. Sarah spooned out the cum and ate it like a dessert. Sarah kept on spooning Jenna till there was no more cum inside of her pussy. Sarah told Jenna to flip over and to spread her sweet ass cheeks. Sarah licked Jenna’s crack and could taste the different flavours. She licked her spoon clean and dipped it into Jenna’s wide asshole. She spooned as much cum as she could onto her spoon and even resorted to sucking her ass to try to get every last drop of sweet cum.

Sarah lovingly took off the rest of Jenna’s clothes and licked her face, breasts and stomach. Sarah licked Jenna’s inner thighs and lapped up the dried cum on Jenna’s hairy mound. Jenna moaned in pleasure, this was the best oral sex she had ever received. Sarah heard the moans of satisfaction and licked Jenna’s clit till Jenna bucked. Sarah stopped and went over to her nightstand to grab a vibrator. Sarah moved the unit in and out of Jenna’s throbbing pussy and continued to lick and suck Jenna’s clit. When Jenna came, she squirted Sarah in the face. Jenna looked sheepishly at Sarah and told her all about her evening on the train.

Jenna saved the best part for last. As Jenna finger-fucked Sarah she told her about her experience with the train’s security operator. As the operator walked through the cars, he came across Jenna giving one guy a blow job as another fucked her doggy style. The operator broke it up and asked if Jenna was okay. Jenna rubbed her wet hand on his crotch and immediately felt it harden. The operator knew what Jenna was after so he unbuckled his pants and whipped out his 9 inch cock. Jenna had never seen a cock that large before. The operator’s wife never let him ass fuck her so moved around to the back and ass fucked Jenna. Jenna screamed in pain, the operator’s cock was thicker and longer than the other guys who fucked her. The other men watched in awe as the operator fucked her hard, he called her a slut and a whore. Jenna screamed profanities back at him. Just as the operator was about to cum, he pulled out and made Jenna turn around to lick off her own shit that was on his cock. Jenna licked and sucked his cock clean. The operator blew his load into Jenna, and it felt like it was going to last forever. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flew into her mouth and she tried to drink it as fast as she could, but she couldn’t. The operator’s orgasm lasted for almost two minutes, the never ending stream from the end of his cock pumped hot juice into her mouth.

As Jenna finished off her story, she could see her roommate bucking Sarah was cumming fast and hard. Jenna positioned herself infront of Sarah’s hot cunt and opened her mouth onto Sarah’s pussy. Sarah squirted into Jenna’s waiting mouth. Jenna drank up Sarah’s cum and felt so good that there was so much cum in her belly.