Jennella Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenand Mike go to Iraq.
13.7k words
4.7
26k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slower recovering from my wounds that we had expected; Jen was like a mother hen. She fussed over me and waited on me hand and foot. I really didn't feel up to going back to work. My Mom and Dad insisted that I take another week off; Jen was behind it I thought. She was rarely out of my sight. I couldn't help watching every move she made. She was so beautiful. Her golden skin and her gold streaked brown hair pulled back in a ponytail was very erotic to me. I wanted her very badly. She wouldn't let me touch her.

I told her I needed her and was so horny I could toot.

She maintained the doctor said I needed two weeks without exertion and she was going to see I rested for another week. I grinned at her, "Sweetie, please take me back to bed, I need to rest." She helped me to the bed and hell, I just grabbed her and dragged her down on the bed with me and pulled her to me.

I held her close and kissed her sweet lips. She tried to pull away saying I would hurt myself. I said, "Hey girl I will hurt myself trying to get you in bed with me. Let me just lay on my back and you do all the work; will that work for you? Or do you want to sleep alone?"

"Oh! Mike, I need you too. You just relax and let me get undressed, then I'll help you strip." She turned and wiggled away from me as she removed her blouse. She dropped it on the chair and reached back and unhooked her bra. She leaned forward and the lacy white cups fell away leaving her beautiful breasts hanging with the brown nipples erect. She cupped her breasts in her hands as she straightened up. Her sexy little smile turned up the heat in my groin area another notch.

She swayed her hips back and forth even as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and slipped it down to her knees. She dropped her head and looked up at me from under her eyebrows, she winked and stepped out of her skirt. She was sexy looking as hell as she faced me wearing only her panties, stay-up hose and her high-heeled boots. She sat on the side of the bed and unzipped the boots and took them and the hose off. Wearing her tiny white lace panties she rolled on bed and hugged me. Lifting over me she rubbed her nipples over my lips. I tried to slurp a nipple in but she teased me and laughed because I couldn't catch one. Then I was lucky and caught a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it. She stopped moving and a big smile grew on her face as she placed both hands on my face and gently moved it between her nipples. I licked and sucked furiously and watched her eyes slowly slip closed. Jen moaned softly, "Ohhhh! That is so nice. I love how that feels. Mmmmmm! So damned good!"

She pulled back and kissed my lips again whispering against my lips that she loved me. Pulling away with a giggle she moved down and pulled my sweatpants and boxers down and off in one swoop. "Oh my! Look, he is happy to see me. Oh! I love him so much I just have to kiss him." She held my penis and rubbed him across her lips and over her face then lifted and rubbed her breasts over him and him over her breasts.

I reached down and grabbed her hips and pulled her up over my face. I could smell her sweet odor and the sent of her arousal. I saw the dampness of her little boy cut panties and pulled the gusset to one side pulling her pussy over my face. Mmmmm! Delicious! Her juices were starting to flow now. Wow! Ambrosia! Her pussy always tastes and smells of vanilla and I knew she always spritzed a little mixture of vanilla and water inside herself so she tasted good for me. I lapped and slurped until she started to shiver and shake in her joy. I rolled my tongue into a tube around her clit slipped it up and down. She really loved that. She shook so hard I had trouble keeping my tongue in contact with her clitoris.

When my mouth was clear I slipped two fingers in her vagina and pumped them in and out. When my mouth neared my fingers I removed them and reinserted them the instant the way was clear. She loves for me to play in her pussy with my fingers.

I moved away from her clitty, I think too much stimulation of the clit detracts from the overall feeling she receives from oral manipulation of the whole vaginal area by the tongue and lips. Jen and I do find that a steady suction on the clitoris for a few minutes makes her much more sensitive there. I ran my tongue inside her love passage and tried to touch every place I could reach. Jen began rotating her hips so that my tongue swabbed the area between the rectum and above the clit. She loves to do that and I keep my tongue flat so she gets the most coverage.

She shook herself and smiled as she looked down at me. "I love you so damned much I just have to, no, need to eat you now. I need your lovely cock in my mouth right now."

She slithered all the way down my body and between my legs. I pulled a pillow behind my head so I could watch her. She looked up and smiled lovingly at me as she slipped her sweet warm wet lips slowly down over my throbbing pulsing cock. She could tell I was right on the edge and she just held her head in place and moved her tongue and pulsed her lips gently caressing the crown of my cock. I quickly grabbed her head and held it still. Oh, but she was good. After a few minutes I let her go and she was back at it again. In only a second or two I was back on the edge. I told her I wanted to cum inside her. She moved up to straddle me and slip me inside her. She was wet and hot and tight. She just rippled her pussy muscles for a minute or two.

Then Jen slowly rose up to the tip of my cock. She dropped back down hard and fast, slapping into my pelvis. She pounded on me for a short time when I yelled and spurted up inside her pussy. I thought I would never quit spurting up into her. She fell down alongside my body and snuggled up to me softly purring. I put my arms around her and held her tight. I told her I loved her more than I loved life it's self. She raised her beautiful face and sobbed that she knew that, I had proved it.

I had the first good nights sleep since they took me off the serious dope. My lovely sweet wife was responsible for that and I told her she was. That brought a tear to the corner of her eyes. She said, "I'll be back with coffee in just a minute." I was feeling pretty good so I pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt and followed her to the kitchen. I heard her talking as I neared the door. I paused and listened. I heard her say, "Honey I can never repay what I owe that man. I owe him my life above all else. He is my life. He is sweet, caring and loveable. All that and I would leave him in a second for you."

Then she evidently turned her back and I was unable to hear what she said next. I had heard enough. I turned around and struggled back to bed. All my strength was gone.

I heard her coming down the hall and I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard her put and smelled the coffee on the bed table.

I waited until I heard her again. She was dressing. I watched her get dressed. I said, "Jen, where are you going girl?"

"I'm going to the office, I'll be back soon. Can I get something for you before I go or do you need me to pick up anything for you while I am out?"

"Do you have a minute or two before you go or are you meeting someone?

"I have a few minutes."

"Jennella, are things all right between you and I? I feel things have changed. I don't like the vibes I am getting from you. If there is somewhere you would rather be, you can just go. Do not let me hold you back; I just want you to be happy. Do what makes you happy. I'll get by."

"Mike, what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry but I was going to get coffee and I heard you tell someone you owed me a lot but you would leave me in a second for them. I don't want you to be here out gratitude or pity. Please just go."

She stared at me for a few minutes. "Would it be OK if I brought my friend here for a few minutes, I want you to meet him and understand how I feel about him. I will never leave you for him. You need someone to care for you; he already has someone. I'll be back in about an hour and we can get to know each other." She leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss and left. She was back in second with a warm sweet roll on a plate. She smiled at me and left.

I racked my brains and came up with nothing. I got up and shaved and got dressed. I put on slacks and a sports shirt with loafers. I sat in the den and looked at TV. I heard the garage door open and Jen yelled to find me. I stood up, steadied myself, and walked out to see Jen and Tommy, her little nephew standing in the living room.

I looked at her and asked, "Is this who you would leave me for?"

"Yes, in a second."

I looked at Tommy, "Tommy are you trying to steal my wife from me?"

He grinned and nodded his head. "Yes I am, I love aunt Jen."

"I love her too. Shall we fight for her? I am still pretty weak, how about we just share her for today. OK?"

"Ok Uncle Mike, I guess we can share, Mommy says I should share better."

"Thank you Tommy 'cause I need her too! I need her a lot." Jen walked to me and said, "Tommy I need Mike a lot too." She placed her hands on my face and kissed me gently, her sweet tongue snaking between my lips. Tommy yanked on my arm, "Can I put on the Cartoons if you guys are going to kiss all the time."

I smiled at him and said, "Let me put them on for you. Sometimes I just can't help it your Aunt Jen is a very nice kisser."

"I know, I like her kisses too."

"I guess I'm not a very good sharer."

"That's OK, I'll get one later."

Jen smiled softly at me, "Mike, I love you and I thank my Lord every day for you. Please just ask if you don't understand what is going on, OK"

"I did ask, it was a hour before I got an answer. A damned miserable hour too!"

"Oh! I didn't think, I let you wonder didn't I. That was wrong, I'll just answer next time." She kissed me again. "I was mean to you wasn't I? I apologize; Sandy called and asked if I could watch her sweetie wile I watched mine and I said I could. Is it alright with you?"

"Sure, I'll go sit and watch the cultural shows with him."

She pulled me to her and whispered in my ear, "I love you so much I wish I could just wallow around in you, does that make sense?"

"It does to me!"

We sat and talked quietly. Tommy fell sleep and Jen put a pillow under his head and covered him with a light quilt.

I asked her about Toby Jenson, if she had learned anything more about his case.

"Dear, it is Toby JenSEN! not SON. We haven't learned much more."

"When you have a chance run his accuser through the crime and sex offenders data base. Call Lieutenant Tommy Good in the Sheriffs Department. Ask him to check her out as a favor to me. Have him run Toby too. Got it?"

"Yes boss! I sure do."

"OH! Have him run the national data base too."

"Now one more very important thing."

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Kiss me, please kiss me."

"That I will do first. Mmmmmmmm, Oh yes, ummmmmum!

"Wonderful. She whispered, "Oh my, you are hard as a rock."

I grinned at her, "Shhhhhhhh!" I pointed to Tommy. She smiled and kissed me again. We heard a knock at the door and Jennella jumped up and ran to let Sandy in. Jen put a finger over her mouth and led her in to see Tommy sound asleep. Sandy kissed me softly on my lips. She looked at Jen and asked if we had a beer. Jen ran and got her one. Jen brought another beer and gave me a sip; she took a sip too. We shared the whole beer. Sandy got down on her knees and crawled to me. She kissed me again. "Mike, you are my hero, I will always love you, Trevor too! You saved Jen's life. You jumped in front of her bullet. Do you know how brave that is?" Trev and I prayed for you over and over. WE would have died if something had happened to Jennella. I'll tell you one thing, Trevor Davis thinks you are Superman, he will do anything for you."

"Hey, I had to save Jen, think about how long it would take me to find and train another girl like her."

Jen just smiled at me, "I am with Trevor. Mike is my hero too."

There was another knock on the door and Jen let my Mom and Dad in. They greeted and hugged Sandy. Jen said, "All right! Two more members of the Mike Murphy fan club. He says he is not a hero; do you guys want your votes counted?

My Dad grinned, "What is the score now?"

"Two to zero", said my wife.

Mom said, "make that four to zip."

There was another knock on the door. Jen let in Trevor and six more people from the office. Sandy said they all had to vote too, she explained. Then she said, "Everyone who thinks Mike is a hero say yea, those who don't say nay." There were six yea's and one nay from Trevor.

Sandy stared at him, "What?"

Trevor said, "I don't think he is, I know he is."

Sandy laughed. "Mike says the only reason he did it was because it was her turn to do the dishes."

"Wrong!" I shouted, "She promised to give me a little that night, I was gonna get lucky."

Little Tommy said, "Why was you gonna get lucky Unka Mike?"

"Ah! Er! Because Aunt Jen said so, OK?"

"Yeah, hi! Daddy and Momma"

My Dad laughed, "See how even a skilled attorney falls apart under a sharp cross examination."

We all laughed.

Jen fixed drinks for everyone except me. She kissed me and said alcohol wasn't good for me while I was on antibiotics. I started to object until my mother said, "You hush Mike, do as your sweet wife says." I pouted and kept my mouth shut. After about an hour everyone left to go home. Jen cuddled up to me and kissed me. I loved it. She asked what I wanted for dinner. I said, "Just you, Dearest." She said, "that is desert sweetie. It is a little chocolaty."

"You know I love my chocolate desert." We ended getting Chinese take-out.

After dinner I asked her to set and talk to me a little. She sat close to me and held my hand. She looked at me, a little apprehensively I thought. She said, "I think I know what you want to know."

"I am not really sure I want or need to know everything."

"I will tell you anything and everything. I am ashamed about nothing. I assume you are asking about what happened when I was with Jack Hobson for those two days."

"Yes, I would like a few answers."

"Would you be satisfied if I told you that I did what I had to do to stay alive? I was medically treated after you rescued me. I provided the police with a complete narrative of what happened. I can get you a copy. I have no trace of being with him except mental; I am disease free. I only thought of how much I loved you and wanted to live to be with you again. That gave me the strength to get through it.

"Were you ever in contact with him after we were married?"

"No."

I saw the tears run down her golden cheeks. "Jennella Murphy, you just told me everything I need or want to know about the incident. My heart goes out to you for what you went through. I pray to God I can help you recover from your trauma. I love you with all my heart."

"Oh! Mikey! I have never loved anyone but you since eighth grade. I did have a crush on Sammy Snider then but he was thirty years old. Oh! I guess I kinda liked Denzel Washington a lot too. I have belonged to you since the first day I met you."

"Jen, Girl, I am so lucky to have you. Will you take me to bed?"

"Only if you promise you will let me do everything and that you will not exert yourself."

"You drive a hard bargain, but I promise."

When we were settled in bed I began a detailed exploration of her body, I told her I was taking a complete inventory to be sure nothing was missing. I slowly and gently touched with my fingertips and then kissed and licked every square inch. There were a few places I missed because there were some places she must have thought something was missing because she had me spend a lot of time checking them out. I was surprised by how much she liked her armpits, fingers, and toes checked out. She seemed to be absolutely certain that part of her vaginal area was gone, I checked it over and over and she still wanted it examined again and again.

Finally she pulled me up beside her. She kissed me tenderly. "Dear husband, that was wonderful. I have never in my whole life felt so loved and adored. I can't believe how many sweet little orgasms you gave me with your dear mouth. You gave me only one real thunderous boomer, but a zillion that were oh so nice! I don't think I have a tingle left in my body. I know Shauna would pay a thousand dollars for a check out like that. She would pay ten thousand for the second one."

"They are not for sale, rent or loan. They are exclusively for Jennella Murphy, my Queen and Mistress."

"Oh Mikey, that is so sweet. Now you have me crying. I love you so much. Let me cuddle and snuggle with you. I feel so totally relaxed and content I just want you to absorb me into your body and have our bodies and souls merge and be one."

"I know!"

"I need to examine you in a minute, let me revel in my ecstasy and euphoria while I plan how I will do you."

It didn't happen that night, we both fell asleep.

I walked in the kitchen in the morning and saw Jen wearing a business suit. She looked stunning. I never got over how beautiful she was. Perfectly groomed and coiffured.

She turned and saw me and rushed to me.

"Mike last night was absolute heaven, what did I ever do to deserve the most wonderful and talented lover in the whole world?" You just keep me so damned happy, I want to just scream with joy."

I know I grinned in her praise and I kissed her gently on her cheek so I wouldn't mess up her makeup. She asked if I were going to be OK for a couple hours. She said she would bring a lunch for us.

"I don't want to leave you. I really do need to get a few things done at the office."

I watched Fox and Friends for a while and had dozed off when the phone rang. It was Sandy, "What did you do to Jen?"

"What do you mean, she seemed happy when she left here this morning?"

"Oh! NO! She was thrilled to death over whatever you did to her last night. She wouldn't tell me exactly what you did but she really loved it. I have never heard her so excited, not even after your first time together. She said that was by way, way far her best ever. She told me today she couldn't even think about it without getting her panties soaked. That is a powerful thing for Jen to say. I just want to say that I love you for pleasing her so much. She really deserves it. She has had a rough life. Do it for her about once a month and she will never stop grinning. Thank you again Sweetie, I am so happy for her. Only one thing though!"

"What is that?"

"I would sure love to hear what she tells Shauna!"

"She already threatened to rent me out to her."

"Right, like she wouldn't kill any woman who touched you. No way that will happen. Bye, Mike, you are the second best man in the world, you are inching up though!"

Jen came through the garage door like a hurricane, full of energy, excitement and happiness. She put her packages on the counter and hurried to hug and kiss me. Wow! She was really wound up.

"Baby, take it easy, relax here by me for a moment and tell me why you are so excited."

"Mike I am still in awe of what you did to me last night. I have been thinking about how to love you tonight. I can hardly wait."

"Did you get some pointers from Shauna?"

She giggled, "Yes I did, I don't think I can do most of them though. I think the best thing she told me was to just do everything I thought of and if you liked it just keep on doing it. Just hold me and I'll calm down pretty soon. I got us a couple of nice salads for lunch. Mmmmm. Your arms feel so good around me. I love you so much. Let me go take off my suit and my heels, I'll be right back."

She came back in her little beige lace panty and bra set. She set us up a couple TV trays and put the salads on them. She had a lobster salad for each of us. I couldn't do my salad justice. I couldn't take my eyes off my wife. I loved the way her breasts moved in her bra as she moved to eat. Jen was really beautiful. Her little smiles thrilled and disconcerted me so I spilled my food and made a mess.