Jennella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hurriedly carried her stuff into my place. I caught her as she ran out to get another load. I held her tight and looked into those big browns I loved so much. "Do you like pizza?"

"Love it, any way, and anything you like on it is fine with me. My favorite is the supreme, everything on it."

"Great, me too. I called and placed an order. There was a lot of room for her things in the twin vanities and the huge dual closets. I loved sitting on the bed watching her put her things away. It was as if she was really moving in. I hoped she was. Finally she flopped on the bed beside me. She kissed me sweetly. "Honey," she said, "this is such fun. I never dreamed this might really happen. Oh! There is your door bell."

It was a delicious pizza. We both enjoyed it immensely. We opened a bottle of that rare Italian wine, 'Piasano' and enjoyed it very much. I couldn't remember having so much fun, every thing tasted better, the music sounded better, it was wonderful. I loved the way her full breasts moved as she moved her body. The nipples seemed very erect and perky as they pushed out her T-shirt. I wanted to touch them. We cleaned up and she took my hand and led me to the couch. "Let me call my friends and then I need to get you in bed." She dialed the number. "Sandy, it's me. I'm wonderful. Yes. Yes. If he doesn't, I am going to drag him there, kicking and screaming all the way. I'll call you with all the exact details in the morning. OK. All right, I'll borrow a ruler or maybe a yardstick. No, I think a ruler will do." She was giggling so hard she could hardly talk. "No I'm not going to do that. No. Hey! If you want that information, here ask him. Ok then good night, yes I know, I love you too Sweetie. Sleep tight, give Hubby a kiss for me." She put down the phone, "Please forgive me, we have been best friends forever. She has held my head when I cried over you for years. She kept wanting me to find some one else. It never worked. Now she is very happy for me. She is praying we fit together."

"If we don't we will get it fixed, I'll have some cut off or added on. What ever you need to make you happy."

"I just know it will be perfect, I just know it." She jumped up and grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the bedroom. She turned and looked at me and removed her T- shirt to reveal the loveliest breasts I had ever seen. Her whole body was exquisite. Perfect. She turned and pulled the covers on the bed down. My shirt was off, I unfastened my belt and zipped down my fly. She helped push my jeans down. My erection flopped out in front of her face. She looked at it. She reached out and held it in her hand. She looked up at me, "Honey, he is absolutly perfect. I love him." I pushed her back on the bed and kissed her lips. My hands were busy caressing her breasts. Her nipples were perfect, standing tall above her crinkled areolas and a little darker reddish gold than the surrounding skin. Perfect. Her tummy was flat, her hips and waist slim. I couldn't believe this exquisite creature was the ugly duckling from a few years ago, yet I could see one in the other.

I suckled at a rubbery nipple and loved the way it felt in my mouth. The other one was just as good. I moved between her legs. I spread her legs, I heard her suck her breath in rapidly. Her eyes were fixed on my eyes. She watched as my head moved down, she felt my lips glide over her slick mound. Her hands rested gently on my head. My hands spread her legs further apart. Her inner lips formed an oval, her clit at the top, and her vulva at the bottom. Below that was a flat area and then her little puckered ass hole. I tenderly kissed and licked every speck of her. She twisted turned and trembled as my lips and mouth caressed every place I could reach. She was whimpering now. Tears ran from her eyes. I moved back up over her and softly kissed her eyes, "I didn't mean to hurt you my love. Please tell me what I did wrong?"

"Nothing, every thing you did was just so much better than I hoped for. I love it all so much I can't help but cry. I am so happy with every thing you do. You haven't even been inside me yet and I have cum way more than ever before. I need you inside me. Hurry please. OH! My! Yes! Oh yes he fits just right. God yes he does, he is perfect for me. YES! JUST LIKE THAT! That is SO Good. Nobody told me it could be like this. It was never like this before. I love every thing you do. Oh! God! Yes dear do that some more, I feel so good I can't stand it, OH YEAH! AUGAHHHHH! Mmmmmmmmm. Oh, that was magnificent. It felt as if you came with me at the end, you were just purrrrrfect." I moved up beside her and hugged her to me. She turned her head and her eyes searched my face. "Was it good for you too dearest?" I smiled into the eyes I loved. "You have to know the answer to that. I haven't kicked you out on the floor."

"What? You better not. I need you again soon."

"I am yours to command girl."

"I don't want to command you. I just want you to love me. If you do I think you will know what I want and need from you."

"I think I know that. We both have lots to learn about each other. That will be part of the fun of teaching each other how to love us. We have to keep telling each other what feels good and what does not turn us on. For instance I love oral, giving as much as receiving. I love anal, but I have only given, never received. I am pretty open to anything you want to try. Only one thing, I am strictly monogamous I probably can never share you or myself with anyone. I say probably because if I were to become injured or otherwise unable to perform for you I would give you the option of leaving me or seeking satisfaction elsewhere and never telling me."

"I find no fault with that reasoning, Mike." You are my man. I will always be yours, if you tire of me and throw me out, I will still love you. If I am with another man after you leave me and you call me I will leave him and come to you. I have never said this to any man before in my life. I love you and I am yours."

"I love you too Jen. I was always attracted to you, I just didn't know why. I do now." Jennella looked at me for a while, a smile slowly turning into a full grin. She picked up the phone beside the bed. She dialed a number.

"Let me talk to Sandy..... Girl, It was the very best. Yeah! Girl. Yes he sure does. Unhun! Yes. Mmmmm no, no ruler. Perfect, absolutly perfect. Not one thing. Hey, we are still in bed. We haven't done everything yet, yes I will, I promise I will. I really want to. Listen I think he is getting ready again, Call you tomorrow girl." She giggled, "I just promised to give you head. I am not good at it. But I really want to do it, help me! OK?"

"Honey, just go with what you want to do. I'll coach you a little. You have to decide for yourself in advance what you are comfortable doing. If you want me to cum in your mouth, on your face, your tits. If you want to swallow or spit it out or whatever you want to do. I am very comfortable slurping up your juices and eating them. I love the way you taste. It is a choice you need to make, or try everything and decide what you like. OH! You are eager girl. I love how your hands feel when you touch me."

We walked in the office the next morning and no one said a word or gave any indication they noticed anything. Dad and I talked for a while in his office; after a while I called Jen to bring the Patterson File into the office. When she stood before his desk I rose and stood beside her and held her hand. I said, "Dad we need to tell you something. He looked up and grinned at us, "I know, I told your Mother last night to plan on it."

"What?"

"Hey guys, there is no way the two of you can hide it. Anyone who sees the two of you near each other can see it. Every person in the office has asked me when. I just told them, soon."

Jen and I looked at each other and grinned. Dad asked if she had moved in yet. She smiled at him and said, "Partly, I haven't told him it is forever yet."

Dad grinned at her, "He knows."

"Mike your mother said for you to bring her for dinner tonight if you don't have other plans."

I looked at her, she smiled and nodded yes.

I told Dad.

My mother and Jen bonded in about thirty seconds flat. In that short a time they were girlfriends. They giggled and laughed together in the kitchen like old friends. Then when they were quiet I looked up and they were hugging each other. My father looked at me and smiled.

We had a delightful dinner. Jen helped Mom clean up. Before we left my mother pulled me off to one side. She said, "Mike, don't let her get away, she is perfect."

"Mom, I intend to ask her to marry me tomorrow. I'll let you know what she says."

"I already know the answer."

She said, "Yes."

I took her shopping for a ring the next day. We went in the Jewelry Store and told the clerk we wanted to look at engagement/wedding sets. He pulled a tray out and put it in front of us and walked away. The sets were in the $500 to $1000 range. Jen found a set she liked. The clerk returned and I asked to see more expensive sets. He brought a tray in the $1000 to $5000 range. I shook my head. He picked up the next tray and I shook my head. He put his hand on the next tray and I shook my head. He skipped the next tray and looked at me, I nodded and he picked up the following tray and hurried over with it. Jen but her hands to her mouth and said, "Oh! They are so beautiful." I found one similar to the one she had liked in the first tray. I slipped it on her finger. It fit perfectly. She looked at me, tears streamed from her eyes. "It's beautiful, it's too much though."

"Jen, I'm trying to find what you like best of all of the rings on this tray. If it is too much we will look for the same style only smaller. She held up her hand with the ring still on it and looked at me. "This one." I didn't turn the card over to see the price. I handed the clerk my Debit Card, "We'll take this set. Take the tag off, she'll wear it home."

Her jaw dropped. "What?"

"Jen, I love you; will you wear this ring and marry me?"

"Oh! Yes. I will. But this is too much. You could by a new car for a lot less than that."

"You can't wear a car on your finger. You will get a car too!"

"You are spending too much on me."

I looked at her, "Jen when you have a million dollars, how much will you spend on me."

"Every cent!"

"Well then, hush."

We went back to the office and I would look up and see Jen watching, we would smile and go back to work. I looked up later and caught her looking again. She held her ring up and wiggled it to catch the light. I pretended it blinded me and covered my face with my arm. I peeked and she had her hand over her mouth and was laughing. Damn the girl was cute. I walked in to see Dad and told him we had bought a ring. He was very happy and congratulated me. He said he would tell Mom. I walked back to tell Jen. I saw her as I was about to enter her office. She was kissing a big black guy. Trevor. She pulled back and said, "I love you Trevor. You know that!" Then she kissed him again.

I walked out the front door to the office and walked across the street to the little park and sat on a bench. My mind was a total blank. I knew I was crying, I didn't know why. I don't know how long I sat there. Then I felt hands lift my face and kiss it. It was Jennella; she was crying too. I shook my self, "Why are you crying girl?"

"Because I hurt you, I can't stand that. I know what you saw. Martha told me. She saw you walking toward my office and she wanted to catch your eye because she had something she needed you to sign. She said you were smiling and then looked as if someone had hit you in the balls with a hammer."

She kissed my eyes and lips. "Mike, I need to tell you what you saw. Trevor is my half brother. I live with he and his wife, Sandy, and his son Tommy. He was congratulating me on our engagement."

I looked up; the big guy was standing there with tears in his eyes too. He looked very agitated. "Hey! Man, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was going to be working in the same office. We were so happy, then when she said she was engaged we were very excited. Damn, It must have been a big shock to find your girl kissing a strange man."

"It sure was, I guess I love her too damned much. Every thing sort of went blank. I was just sitting here trying to figure out how I got here. I didn't know what had happened." Jen was still holding me to her chest and kissing my face.

Trevor said, "I didn't realize who she was engaged to until just now. Hell man! This girl has talked about nothing but you for two years or more now. My wife Sandy has been going crazy with joy over Jen getting married. It just never clicked with me that you were the same guy I was going to work for."

My heart and pulse rate must have gotten back to normal. I held my hand out to Trevor. "I didn't know either, Jen and I have been so excited and happy we have had everything focused on ourselves. I guess I should have asked you for her hand in Marriage."

"I guess so." He grinned at me, "I would'a said Yes. Been trying to get her married off. NO, Damn it. We are all sorry to see her go. My wife and son have been crying their eyes out ever since last night. They were wailing and saying she was never coming back. You just don't know how much we love her."

"Sure I do. Who could help but love her? Listen, we need to get together for dinner one night soon. Jen, do we have anything in the house to eat. I saw you making a list so we could go shopping tonight."

"Oh! Yes." Jen jumped up, "Trev, call Sandy and tell her you all are coming over for dinner tonight, that includes Tommy." I wrote my address on one of my cards and gave it to Trevor. He smiled and turned and went back to the office. We cuddled and kissed for a bit. Then she sat up, "What are we going to have for our first dinner?"

"Steaks, baked potato, and a salad. A hamburger for Tommy."

"Sounds perfect to me. Do you have a grill?"

"Yes, the stove is a Jenn-aire, your brand, it has a built in indoor grill. No problem sweetie, I am a gourmet griller. Do you know why Mexicans don't like to Bar-B-Que?"

"Yes I do, because the beans fall through the slots in the grill. The same for Chinese only the rice falls through; the same with Italians, the pasta falls through."

We went back to the office and finished out the day. On the way home we stopped and had no trouble filling two shopping carts to overflowing. I had only a few things in the house because I hated cooking for just myself; it some how always made me feel very lonely.

It took as an hour to get everything put away. Jen organized everything her way. She was so happy. She told me this was the first place she had felt she could do what she wanted. She grinned at me, "I know you won't believe me but I love doing house work and cleaning. I will love it even more because it is for us."

I smiled at her, "I have a cleaning service that comes once a week. Should I cancel it?"

She thought about it, "Mike, why don't we let it continue and see how it goes, I don't want ANYTHING to take away from my time with you."

She went to change and I prepped the meal. I made the salads and washed the potatoes and put them in the oven and then trimmed the steaks. I put a bottle of Merlot on ice and set out some wine glasses. I heard her steps and turned and saw her. She was gorgeous in a flowered print halter dress from Victoria's Secret. She had on wooden slides with a ribbon wound around her lower legs. Her hair was in a high ponytail. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I whispered, "Call and cancel dinner, I want to make love to you right now." She gigged and twisted away from me.

"Me too, but it is too late, run and change, they should be here any minute."

I was ready when they arrived. Sandy was a very pretty light skinned girl. Tommy was cute as a button and very well behaved. Sandy and Jen hugged and kissed and Jen kissed Trevor too. Jen showed them the house. Sandy loved everything. We were finally all seated and I took drink orders. When everyone had a drink I officially welcomed them to our home. I saw tears well up in Jen's eyes. Tommy walked over and stood solemnly in front of me. "Do you love Aunt Jen?"

"Yes Tommy, I sure do. I love her very much."

"I love her too and I don't want her to leave us."

"Tommy, your Aunt Jen and I are starting our own family. We hope she will have a little boy just like you someday so you will be able to teach him to be a good boy like you are. Will you do that for her?" His eyes grew wide, "When?"

I smiled at Jen. "Tommy, we don't know yet, I don't think we have put our order in yet." He ran to his mother asking if she had heard that Aunt Jen wanted a boy just like him. She picked him up and kissed him and said, "Everyone wants a boy just like you." I knew I did.

Dinner went over well. Trev and I sipped a small brandy and talked while our ladies cleaned up the mess. Trevor was a very knowledgeable guy. He said he had passed the bar a few years ago and was very impressed with the way Dad and I practiced law. He said it was much less high pressure than his previous employment. He said their whole emphasis was on making money as fast as possible while ours was on pleasing the client and there was no pressure to do things fast, we wanted it to be done right the first time.

He looked at me, "Mike, please don't let Sis get too far behind in her night school, she is so close now."

"Night school?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"JEN! What is this about night school?"

She rushed to me, "Oh! I forgot all about that. We are on spring break right now. Yes I go to night school, I only need a few more credit hours."

"In Law?" I guessed.

"Yes Dear, in Law. Then I have to pass the bar."

"Sweetheart, you are just full of surprises. You are going to be a busy girl."

She held my face between her hands, "I love you Mike, pleasing and caring for you is my first priority. Nothing else really matters."

"Yes it does, I am very proud of you. You are going to go ahead and get your degree as quick as you can. I want you to pass the bar before we place our order."

"Place.. .? Oh!" She giggled and kissed me again.

Sandy said, "Hey guys, pardon me, but aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"You ought to be married before you place an order."

Jen smiled softly at me. "Honey girl, we are working on that. Mike wants a nice wedding, church, flowers, reception and all that stuff. I want to go to the neared JP and just do it. Tomorrow!"

Sandy laughed, "Hey girl, what? Are you in a hurry?"

"Damned right I am, I'm NOT going to let him get away."

The following day I was working in my office and Jen was in her office with a client when Trevor entered and shut the door behind him. I greeted him and he told me he had one of the best nights of his life last night. He said that for the first time in their lives he and Sandy saw the life style that was now within reach. He thanked me profusely. Then he looked at me, he said, "Has Jen told you about Jack Hobson?"

I shook my head.

"She may never tell you but I must warn you. He grabbed her right after you left town, she was in love with you and when you left it broke her heart. Jack took her as his woman. He abused her badly, broke her jaw in seven places. He beat the crap out of her. He told her he would kill her and Sandy and Tommy and I if she left him. We went to the cops. They made it clear he was facing at least fifty years in the pen if they ever caught him. We heard he went in the military and disappeared. Now I just heard he is back. Just be careful."

"Thanks Trev, I will take some precautions and not let her out of my sight."

"Thanks man, she never even liked the guy. She loves you with all her heart."

Several days later Jen was getting ready to go to class, I was going to go with her and sit in on the class as I usually did. The doorbell rang. I opened it and a large black man grabbed my shirt and growled, "Ah wants my woman. Ah wants ma Jenneller."