Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 08

Story Info
Jenni's Daddy takes her shopping & comes in her throat.
3.4k words
4.45
86.6k
29

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the music pumping from the car stereo and the ambient traffic noise lulled Jenni into a semi-trance as her fingers lazily drew patterns on her Daddy's jean clad leg as he drove them across town on their shopping trip.

Her head resting against the leather headrest Jenni let her mind wander as she contemplated happily the coming weekend. Her father was taking her to an important gala dinner and had booked a suite in the hotel for them to stay overnight. Her heart pumped in time with the bass of the music as she wondered how her father would introduce her to his colleagues. She knew that her mother had never attended any work functions and this dinner was important as part of an upcoming promotion her father was in the race for.

Would he present her as his daughter, attending in place of his sick wife, as she had suggested? Or, and the very thought of this notion made Jenni's heart clench, would he let everyone assume she was his wife?

Jenni took a deep, steadying breath as she considered this. A breath that caught her father's attention as he reached out a hand to turn down the volume of the stereo and turned to look at her with concerned eyes.

"Are you ok, Jenni?" As he spoke he stroked a stray strand of hair from her cheek, tucking it behind her ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine Daddy. I was just thinking about this weekend." She looked down at her hands, twisting her fingers together as she spoke.

"What about it, honey? Have you changed your mind about going?" Jenni could hear the worry in his voice.

"No!" Her exclamation made her father chuckle at her vehemence.

"I was just wondering," Jenni paused to gather courage before ploughing on, "I was wondering how you were going to introduce me."

She darted a quick glance at her Daddy and saw him smile as he heard her implied question.

Clearing his throat Jenni's father thought for a moment about how to answer her. This was something that he had been thinking about himself since he had decided to take Jenni to the dinner. This was an important night for his career, one that would have impact on his future promotion and he was sure that Jenni would help him in impressing on the Board members present that he had much to offer the company.

But this was too good an opportunity to pass up. One of the many things he loved about his daughter was the way they laughed together, and since they had taken their relationship beyond merely that of a father and daughter they had continued to have fun together.

"Well," He paused for impact before continuing, "I guess I was just going to introduce you as my beautiful daughter who is hot for my cock."

Jenni's gasp was too much for him and he laughed long and hard as he stroked her hair.

"I am kidding, honey!" His words were muffled by his laughter.

"Oh! You!" Jenni's voice was indignant as she reached out to slap his thigh gently.

"Watch out, baby. You nearly hit my cock there." His laughter continued as he spoke and saw Jenni flush in reaction.

Jenni shook her head as she heard her father's words. "Seriously though Daddy, what are you going to do?"

"To be honest, baby, I don't know. But I do know that I am not going to be able to keep my hands off you and we are going to be staying overnight, as will some of the others attending, so I can hardly introduce you as my daughter."

Jenni nodded as she watched his face. He was so handsome that he made her heart melt. And the implications of his words were making her squirm in her seat.

"How would you feel about being my wife?" He spoke cautiously, not wanting to scare his pretty daughter.

Jenni let out a gasp and tears filled her eyes. Unable to speak she started to sob. Her entire body wracked with the sobs as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"What the..." Her father pulled the car to the side of the road and slammed on the brakes.

"Jenni! What is wrong?" He had unbuckled her safety belt and pulled her almost onto his lap.

Unable to get her words out Jenni just looked up into his face, seeing the worry in his eyes as he stroked her face, using his thumb to rub her tears away. She pressed closer to him, wanting to feel her body pressed against his.

"What is it?" His words demanding now, as his concern grew with each passing moment.

"Daddy, I love you!" Jenni burst out into a fresh flood of tears as she tried to wriggle closer to him.

Making soothing noises as he cradled her shaking body in his arms Jenni's father spoke gently, "I know, baby, I know." He smiled as he saw a smile form on her rose tinted lips.

"Now tell me why I am holding up half the traffic in the city." He smiled as he spoke, trying to make her laugh again.

"It's just when you asked me how I would feel about being your wife," she paused to reach a finger up to trace the outline of his lips, "it made my heart hurt to know I can't."

Hearing the sadness in her voice he leant down to brush his lips against hers, kissing her softly, before sitting back up and making a show of smacking his lips as he tasted her lip gloss.

"Strawberry?" He guessed, his quizzical look making Jenni giggle as she nodded.

His mind was racing as he considered her words. Maybe she could never be his wife, but maybe she could. That was something he had never contemplated until this moment, but the idea of it excited him beyond measure.

She was all he had ever desired in a woman, and whilst she was his daughter he knew that he already possessed her body and soul. Making her his wife would be a wonderful step. Difficult but was it impossible?

Grinning at her wolfishly he licked her neck before sinking his teeth gently into it, "You taste good, my dear."

Jenni giggled harder as her Daddy impersonated the wolf from "Little Red Riding Hood", one of her favourite childhood tales and one she had constantly begged him to tell her when he tucked her into bed.

"I adore you, Daddy." Her words interrupted by the blaring of a car horn behind them.

Looking ruefully at his daughter half nestled on his lap and then casting a glance over his shoulder Jenni's father spoke teasingly, "Well right about now, you are the only one. That guy behind us looks as though he is about to get out and sort me out!"

Laughing Jenni eased back into her seat and slid the buckle of her seat belt home as her father eased the car from the kerb back into the flow of traffic.

"I think, my angel, that before we go clothes shopping we should get some toys for my princess."

Jenni looked quizzically at her father as he winked at her before turning the stereo up to end the conversation.

"Toys?" she thought to herself. Sitting happily at her father's side she pondered that question as her father turned off the main road and drove through a section of the city she had never before been to.

Pulling into a strip mall Jenni's father parked the car. She looked at him for a second, seeing the glint in his eyes. She looked through the window of the car and saw a convenience store, a sandwich store and a pharmacy.

Pouting she turned to look at her father once more, shrugging her obvious lack of understanding.

"Come on, let's go." Her father's tone was cheery as he opened his door and got out of the car.

Jenni followed him, hearing the yelp of the car alarm as he locked the doors. Silently he reached out and took her hand in his. His hand engulfing hers, making her feel both small and safe, at once.

Her heart pounding, Jenni looked around, seeing other people going about their business, none of them paying any attention to Jenni and her father.

A surge of excitement coursed through Jenni, her nipples and pussy tingling as she realised that right now they looked just like any other couple. Right now she could lean up and kiss her Daddy on his lips and no one would blink an eyelid. Right now no one would judge their love for each other.

That realisation made her shudder, the tremors travelling down her arm into her Daddy's hand. "What's up, baby?"

His deep brown eyes searched her blue ones as he paused in their walk.

"I have just realised Daddy that no one knows you are my Daddy." Her eyes shone with excitement as she continued, "No one would even blink if I was to kiss you right now."

Chuckling as he saw the happiness in his daughter's beautiful face he pulled her into his arms, using one hand to tilt her face to his as he lowered his lips to hers. Slowly, teasingly he ran his tongue around the outline of her lips, his teeth nipping at her plump bottom lip before kissing her deeply, his tongue plunging into her mouth.

A low wolf whistle rang out as Jenni felt her knees buckle. Breaking the kiss her father laughed gently, jerking his head slightly towards the group of cheering youths at the edge of the parking lot.

"I think you will find, my precious girl, that no matter where you are people will do more than blink."

Jenni found herself blinking as she fought to regain her composure, her father's kiss not only having taken her breath away but also caused her pussy to soak her panties.

Blushing furiously as the cat calls continued Jenni allowed her Daddy to guide her past the stores and down a street beside the strip mall.

As they paused outside a store front Jenni's blushes grew even hotter, scarlet flaming her face and upper chest as she suddenly understood what her father had meant when he promised to buy her some toys.

"Daddy, we can't!" Her words of protest met with chuckles as her father pushed open the door of the adult store and pulled her inside.

Once the door swung closed behind them her father allowed Jenni to pause and look around, he watched her face, seeing the embarrassment and curiosity fight for precedence.

"So, what do you think, princess?" His words met with her face flaming once more as she looked desperately at him on seeing an assistant walk towards them.

"Good morning. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know." A pretty red headed girl, who looked to be the same age as Jenni, smiled at Jenni and her father.

"Thanks, we will." Jenni's father answered for them, reaching out to take Jenni's hand in his and pull her to him once more.

The assistant smiled brightly at them both, before wandering back to a display she was working with.

"I don't even know what all this stuff is." Jenni hissed as she watched open mouthed as the assistant lifted a gargantuan dildo and checked the battery compartment.

"Angel, I think you know more than you are letting on." His hand wandered to caress her ass as he kissed the top of her head. "Now, go explore."

He patted her ass as he pushed her forward. Jenni turned to beg him not to leave her and saw his back as he headed purposefully across the store. For a few moments she stood frozen to the spot but gradually her curiosity got the better of her and she took a few faltering steps towards the nearest display.

Realising that the assistant's eyes were on her Jenni feigned confidence and blindly reached out to lift the closest object. With a yelp she dropped it as she realised that it was moving in her hand.

Smiling gently the assistant appeared at her elbow, the dropped vibrator in her hand.

"It can be intimidating the first time you come somewhere like this," her voice was confidential, "but really there is nothing to be embarrassed about." She lifted a small pink object and handed it to Jenni, "This is really something fun."

Showing Jenni the button she turned it on, allowing it to vibrate gently in Jenni's hand. "This is one of our best sellers and believe me it is for a reason."

Nudging Jenni's elbow softly she nodded towards Jenni's father. "I am sure that your boyfriend would enjoy using it too."

Jenni flushed as she heard her father referred to as her boyfriend.

Misunderstanding the assistant smiled gently, "Lots of people enjoy the toys here. There is really nothing to worry about."

Nodding wordlessly Jenni looked at the huge dildo that the assistant had been holding moments earlier.

"I wouldn't go there," the assistant laughed softly as she looked towards Jenni's father, "not if I had a man like yours!"

Confused at the assistant's meaning Jenni looked towards her Daddy and saw what the assistant had noticed. Her father's cock was straining at his jeans. She blushed again and looked briefly at the assistant before letting her eyes fall to the floor.

"Lucky girl." The assistant smiled as she walked to the checkout to serve a couple waiting patiently.

Jenni rushed across the store to her father's side. "Daddy, you are hard!"

Laughing he caressed her cheek, "Is it any wonder, baby?"

Flushing again she pressed against his side, sighing happily as he slid his arm around her.

Walking together they browsed the many shelves, Jenni alternating between embarrassment and desire as he whispered what he would do to her with each of the toys he picked up to examine.

Pulling Jenni in front of him in a corner of the store as they looked at a colourful selection of vibrators he rubbed his hard cock against her ass, bending down to whisper in her ear that as soon as they got some privacy he was going to fuck her senseless.

Jenni moaned her need for him, no longer caring that they were surrounded by shelves of sex toys or that the assistant was obviously watching them.

"Daddy, I need you. Please, Daddy." She begged as she let her head fall back onto his shoulder and pressed her round ass against his throbbing erection.

"Let's get out of here." He groaned as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the checkout. Jenni stood blinking in surprise as he gave his credit card to the now grinning assistant and watched as several items were scanned and bagged. She had been so aroused by her Daddy she hadn't even realised that he had selected some toys.

Her mind whirling, her need for her Daddy overwhelming her she felt him grab her hand and pull her in his wake as he strode across the floor and towards the car. Jenni could feel her blood pumping, her body shaking with her need for him as she stumbled in his wake.

Opening the car Jenni's father solicitously ensured she was seated before rounding the car to slide into his own seat.

"Suck me, baby." His words filling her mind, making her oblivious to the fact that they were parked with other cars all around them.

With trembling hands Jenni unbuckled his belt and loosened the button, before sliding down the straining zipper. She pulled desperately at his jeans and shorts and groaned with need as his erect cock popped through the opening.

Jenni slammed her head hard down onto his long cock, feeling the soft cockhead hit the back of her throat. Gagging she fought to control herself as she sucked hard and furiously, her tongue swirling over his shaft.

"Oh God, baby, that feels so good." Her father's words driving her on to suck harder and faster. Bobbing her head up and down Jenni revelled in the feeling of her Daddy's cock filling her mouth. She swirled her tongue over his shaft, hearing his reactions as she licked and pressed over the vein on the underside. She forced her head deeper onto his cock, her face buried in his open jeans, the curls of his hair tickling her nose as she breathed.

Moaning her pleasure, tears flooding her eyes as she felt his cock choking her Jenni varied the intensity of her sucking, wanting to give her Daddy as much pleasure as she could.

Suddenly she felt his hand clamp onto the back of her head as he started to buck his hips, fucking her throat as she sucked and choked.

"Oh God, baby, Oh God!" Her father's exclamation matched with the ferocity of his orgasm as his cock shot jet after jet of hot come deep into her throat.

Desperately, Jenni swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his seed as his cock spasmed and throbbed in her throat. His hand clamped hard on the back of her head, forcing her to remain in place. Choking on his come, fighting for breath Jenni struggled to move her head but her father held her in place until his orgasm subsided.

Finally he released her head and Jenni pulled her head up, gasping for breath, before she lowered her mouth to suck the last drops of come from his still hard cock.

"Thank you, baby." His hands now gentle on her hair as he caressed her head as she licked the tip of his cock clean.

He reached down to the floor of the car and lifted the plain paper bag onto his lap as Jenni sat back in her seat licking her lips clean.

Looking around he smiled at her as he pulled a small box from the bag.

Handing it to her he looked around and laughingly said, "Looks as though you got away with that, sweetie."

Jenni widened her eyes in mock horror, "I got away with it? You mean that you got away with it. It wasn't my idea, Daddy." The tiny velvet box in her hands filling her with curiosity.

Making a noise of disagreement through pursed lips he disagreed with her, "But it was you who begged for it in the store baby."

Nodding to the box she was turning over in her hands he continued, "Open it."

Carefully Jenni flipped open the lid and saw, to her surprise, two small brass coloured balls nestling in a bed of satin. Frowning in confusion she looked at her father and saw a grin on his face.

"Ben Wa Balls, baby." His response to her look not answering her unspoken question.

"They are a lot of fun, sweetie, and if you are good Daddy will show you how much later today."

Jenni snapped the lid closed as he handed her another box. She saw the word "Bullet" and looked at her father once more in confusion.

"Oh, Jenni, I am going to have so much fun teaching you these things." His smile reached his eyes and the sparkle in them made Jenni's heart miss a beat.

Reaching over to take the box from her he opened it deftly and showed her a small black oval shaped object with a thin wire "tail".

"This part, baby, is for you." Reaching back into the box he pulled out a small remote control.

"And this part," smiling as he dangled it before her face, "is for me."

Jenni watched as he flicked the switch and leapt in surprise as the black oval object vibrated in her hands.

"And this, baby, is for this weekend." His smile became wolfish as he leant towards her to whisper, "Can you imagine how this will feel inside your sweet cunt as we talk to my colleagues?"

Jenni's already soaked panties were flooded once more as her cunt gushed in response to his words.

Her expression must have given her away as her father chuckled, "I think that a little more forethought was required this morning."

His hand brushed over her throbbing pussy through her jeans, "I think in future, baby, you will wear only skirts unless I tell you otherwise."

Jenni nodded mutely, her nipples aching for his touch and her cunt flooded with her desire for him.

"But now we have some shopping to do." He grinned as he jabbed his thumb against her mound, just above her clit. "And there are more surprises in this bag for you."

He carelessly tossed the velvet box containing the mysterious Ben Wa Balls and the box for the Bullet into the paper bag. He twisted in his seat and threw the bag onto the back seat of the car before starting the engine and pulling out of the lot.