Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 01

Story Info
Her nightmare turns into a sexual awakening.
4k words
4.47
211.1k
74

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

"You can't be serious!" Jennie insisted, her tone nervous and frightened.

"I'm very serious," the attractive blond said, sitting next to Jennie on her bed.

"That would mean..." Jennie started to say, but couldn't get herself to finish the sentence.

"It's alright. You can say it," the blond smiled sexily. "I'm a lesbian."

"Well, I'm not!" Jennie stammered. The blond moved closer. Jennie knew she needed to leave, but she hesitated.

"How do you know until you try?" the young coed asked, smiling knowingly. Jennie opened her mouth to deny the possibility, but the blond woman chose that moment to kiss her.

Jennie stood frozen for a moment, but then relaxed into the kiss subconsciously. The blond girl's lips were surprising soft. It took a few moments for the reality of the situation to hit Jennie. She was kissing another girl! It didn't help that her body was responding.

"We have to stop!" she gasped out.

"No, we don't," the blond said with calm confidence.

They were hugging now and Jennie could feel the other woman's breasts rubbing against hers. The blond wasn't nearly as well endowed as Jennie, but she wasn't wearing a bra and Jennie could feel the coed's hard nipples press against her breasts through their thin blouses.

"Please!" Jennie cried.

"Shh," the blond smiled, placing two fingers against Jennie's lips. "All you have to do is relax and enjoy." Jennie didn't know how to respond. Her biggest fear was exactly that.

Jennie had a very sheltered upbringing. She was taught that lesbianism was a sickness and a sin. It wasn't really her fault that she believed it. In the small town she grew up in everyone did. The church minister made sure of it. It didn't help that she never met anyone who claimed to be gay before.

Yet, here she was away at college in the big city for the first time facing a woman who openly declared her lesbianism. Not only that, but the woman was obviously interested in Jennie!

Jennie's thoughts were erratic as the coed continued to kiss her. She wanted to push the blond away, but for some reason didn't. Suddenly, she felt the other young woman's hands cupping her breasts. The blond didn't grope them like her boyfriend back home. She caressed Jennie's large breasts. It felt good, but Jennie couldn't allow it.

"No..." she began, but as soon as she opened her mouth the other woman's tongue slipped in.

Jennie's eyes grew big, but again she didn't pull away. The two shared a wet kiss that was better than any other in Jennie's life! She couldn't stop her body from reacting. She burned with a sensual fire that was strongest where the woman's hands and mouth touched.

"It feels so good!" Jennie moaned softly to herself, but the other woman heard and smiled.

"Then you're going to love this!" the blond promised, reached between them and undoing the button to Jennie's pants. Her fingers slipped down into Jennie's panties. She came in contact with the soft hair there and smiled sexily.

Jennie was completely and totally at war with herself. Her body demanded that she let this young woman who she barely knew have her way, but the rest of her fought against it. She wanted to get married, have kids and all the other normal things people did. She didn't want to be a lesbian!

The other coed smiled in satisfaction as Jennie let her touch her. She'd wanted Jennie since the first moment they met. She couldn't wait to play out all her fantasies with the sexy brunette.

"I'm going to make you mine tonight!" the blond said lustfully and brushed her fingers against Jennie's clit. Her touch sent a shock through Jennie. The combination of the other girl's words and the intensity of the jolt frightened Jennie so thoroughly that she pulled away.

"No!" Jennie cried. "I can't!"

"Calm down," the blond girl said in surprise. "Let's talk about this."

"No!" Jennie cried and ran from the room.

* * *

"Jennie!" Greg called as he shook awake his wife of eight years. Jennie was thrashing around in bed obviously having a nightmare, again. "Jennie!"

"What? Where am...Greg!" Jennie cried as she fought her way to consciousness.

"Relax," Greg said soothingly as he held his wife. "You had another nightmare."

"Oh no!" Jennie said as she forced herself to take a deep breath. "Not again!"

"Can you remember what you dreamed this time?" Greg asked in concern.

"No," Jennie lied, like she did every time she dreamed about that night so long ago. She could almost smell the blond girl's perfume. "I can't remember a thing."

"Jennie, I think you should..." Greg began, but his wife pressed her fingers against his lips.

"Shh," she smiled sexily. "We can talk later. You know what these nightmares do to me."

A part of her felt guilty for calling them nightmares. They did scare her a little, especially at first, but as time went by they excited her far more. Yet, what could she tell her husband? She wasn't the backward country girl who arrived at college so many years ago. She no longer looked at homosexuality as a sickness or a disease, but that didn't mean she was comfortable with it. Yet, even if she were, it wouldn't change anything. Jennie loved Greg. There was no point in telling him about her dream and chance him thinking less of her.

"Yes, I do," Greg groaned as Jennie took hold of his cock and squeezed it gently. "And don't get me wrong, I love the after effects, but having so many nightmares can't be good for you."

"Later," Jennie insisted as she slipped below the covers. "We'll talk later."

Greg wanted to argue, but as soon as Jennie's tongue touched his cock it was a lost cause. She obviously wasn't in the mood to talk. She never was after waking up from one of her nightmares. He lifted the covers and looked down at his wife. She glanced up momentarily and smiled at him before returning to his cock. Greg could smell her excitement waft up from beneath the covers. It made his mouth water.

"I want to taste you," he said, still looking at his dark haired wife lovingly.

Jennie had a full figure. Her breasts were very large and her ass round. She tended to look heavier than she actually was when in her typical loose fitting clothes, but she wasn't wearing anything now and she always looked amazing when she was naked.

Greg helped his wife shift on top of him. Her thighs felt good on either side of his head. He brushed her pussy lips with his tongue. Jennie gasped as her pussy pulsed with desire. Greg moved his tongue to her clit and started working it. She groaned and did her best to take his entire length into her mouth. It was Greg's turn to groan.

Jennie squeezed her thighs together briefly as her husband continued to lick her. It felt so good! Greg didn't let up. He continued to work her pussy lips and clit. Jennie smiled to herself. She didn't know why she kept having the dream about the girl back in college, but it wasn't because her sexual life with Greg wasn't satisfying.

At first she was afraid the dreams meant she was a closet lesbian or something, but she knew that wasn't true. A lesbian couldn't possible get so excited with a man doing to her what Greg was with his tongue. Someone who didn't think of men sexually couldn't enjoy sucking a man's long, hard member the way she did. Jennie loved Greg and sex with him was great.

'Even better since I started having this nightmare!' she thought. Of course, the first time she made love to him after awakening from the dream probably had more to do with her reconfirming the fact that she liked men and loved her husband.

Normally Jennie was docile in bed, but the dream made her more aggressive. She worried about it after the first time, but Greg's reactions were positive. Jennie still couldn't bring herself to be too aggressive when they made love normally, but after she awoke from one of those dreams, she was always extremely horny and demanding.

Jennie's excitement grew to the point that she wanted to feel Greg inside her. She spun without a word and straddled his hips. Jennie directed the head of Greg's cock to her pussy and slowly took it inside. Her husband groaned happily and Jennie smiled. Greg reached up and pulled her forward until her breasts hung in his face. Jennie's smile turned into a knowing grin and she moved back and forth slowly. Her husband's lips and tongue brushed against her heavy breasts and large areolas.

She continued to tease him for a while, but eventually couldn't hold off any longer. She started moving up and down his cock and let Greg catch one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked hard, making her groan.

"That feels so good!" Jennie cried, now bouncing on Greg's hard cock. It wasn't long before Jennie had her orgasm. She fell forward and buried her husband's face in her breasts while she came. Greg groaned, grabbed her ass and slammed up into her. Jennie smiled in satisfaction as she felt his cum fill her.

Afterward, she rested her head on her husband's chest and continued to lie on top of him. Greg wrapped her in his arms and smiled contently. They were both almost asleep when the alarm went off.

"Damn!" Jennie sighed. "If I don't stop having these nightmares we're both going to start falling asleep at work!"

"Maybe you should go to a therapist," Greg suggested, sounding honestly concerned.

"No!" Jennie snapped, and then forcibly calmed herself before added, "I'm fine."

"But..." Greg argued.

"Really, I'm fine," Jennie insisted as she got out of the bed. "I've got to get into the shower if I'm going to be on time for work." She could feel Greg's eyes following her.

Jennie went to the bathroom and put on the shower, but instead of getting in she stood in front of the mirror and stared into her own eyes.

"This is just great!" she grumbled. "I have the life I always dreamed about. Not many women can say they have a good job, a man who loves them and great kids, but I can. Yet, here I am having dreams about a woman I haven't seen in over a decade."

Her shower was quick as usual. There was too much to do in the morning for Janet to take her time. She had to be at work by eight thirty and drop the kids off at daycare before that. Her mind was still spinning as she brushed her teeth. Greg walked in and got into the shower.

"Did you talk to Barbara about vacation?" he called through the shower curtain.

"Yes," Jennie answered after rinsing the toothpaste out of her mouth. She turned toward the shower and could just make out her husband's form through the translucent curtain. "She thinks Mindy will jump at the chance of coming with us on vacation to take care of the kids, but she hasn't asked her yet. We should know tomorrow."

"Will Mindy be home from college in time?" Greg asked.

"By Memorial Day?" Jennie asked rhetorically, and then teased, "Come on babe! It hasn't been that long since college!"

"Yeah right," he laughed. Jennie saw her husband nod through the shower curtain. "She'll be home and already in the middle of partying."

Jennie laughed as well, but she didn't take her eyes off of her husband. He was just starting to wash his hair and she took a moment to appreciate how hard he worked at keeping his body fit.

Greg was about to rinse the shampoo from his hair when he heard the shower curtain rustle. He smiled slightly to himself as Jennie took over washing his hair. She used to slip into the shower all the time before they had kids, but it stopped not long afterward.

"This is a pleasant surprise," he said, reaching out and pulling his naked wife close.

"I haven't been late to work in a couple of months," Jennie replied. "And you look so good, I just can't resist."

"Hey! I'm not complaining!" Greg laughed as Jennie rinsed his hair. The suds cascaded down both their bodies. He caressed her breasts the way he knew she liked, causing her to moan.

Jennie could feel his cock hardening against her stomach. She bit her bottom lip and moved her hips back and forth so she could feel it rub against her skin. Greg grabbed her thick ass and squeezed hard, pulling her against him tightly. His hard cock pressed into her stomach and she sighed contently. The next thing she knew, Greg was lifting her by her ass and thighs.

"Greg!" she said excitedly. "What are you doing?"

"This!" her husband replied, lifting Jennie high enough that his cock slipped between her legs.

"Be careful!" she cried nervously. "We don't want to fall!"

"I fell for you a long time ago!" Greg replied lustfully as the head of his cock found her opening. Jennie smiled as his corny line and opened her mouth to reply, but no words came out.

She was too busy gasping as her husband's cock sunk deep. Jennie rested her head on Greg's shoulder as he held her tight and started stroking in and out of her. Jennie's mind pretty much shut down as she enjoyed her husband's actions. This was something new and felt incredible!

"Greg!" she gasped out a few minutes later. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" her husband demanded. Jennie took a moment to look into his eyes. They were definitely lust filled, but she could also see the love there. The combination sent her over the edge.

"Cumming!" she cried and then kissed Greg madly. He wasn't ready to cum yet, but he obviously enjoyed the kiss and her orgasm. He continued to hold her until she once again had control of herself.

"So I take it I should remember to try this position every once in a while?" he asked with a grin. Jennie smiled and got down. Greg had to steady her as her feet touched the shower bottom.

"Yes," she said. "Although I think I'd prefer not to be in the shower the next time."

"We'll see," Greg laughed, pulling his wife into another kiss.

"Greg, I really should be going," she said as the kiss broke.

"Oh no you don't!" he said, continuing to laugh. "We're already late and now you've got me all wound up."

"I can take care of that," Jennie smiled sexily and dropped to her knees. Greg looked down at his wife and sighed loudly when she took his hard cock between her breasts. The hot water was hitting his back and felt very relaxing as Jennie stroked his cock with her tits.

"Thanks babe," he said.

"You like?" she teasingly asked. Greg continued to watch his wife.

"I wish I had a camera!" he moaned, his cock pulsing at the thought.

"I bet you do!" Jennie laughed. "But don't get your hopes up. I don't intend to find naked pictures of myself on the Internet somewhere."

"And where on the Internet would you find those types of pictures?" Greg asked with a raised eyebrow. Jennie knew he was teasing her, but that didn't stop her from blushing.

Her husband was looking at her and she thought he was about to ask another question, so she leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth as she continued to stroke it with her breasts. That did it. He forgot what he was going to say and groaned.

The truth was that Jennie did look at some porn sites on the Internet. She thought that most people probably did, but that didn't make her willing to admit it. Worse, she didn't know what her husband would say if he found out the type of porn sites she'd been going to lately. She hadn't realized just how many sites were geared toward girl-girl action until she started looking.

"I'm getting close!" Greg called, breaking Jennie from her thoughts.

She looked up and slowly took his entire length into her mouth. Her husband groaned, stiffened and came. Jennie moved back just enough to taste it. She was surprised by the amount of cum because he'd just had an orgasm a little while earlier, but that didn't stop her from enjoying it.

"That was incredible," he sighed contently when he was done. Jennie smiled and stood.

"Yes, it was," she admitted. "Now we have to get going. The kids are probably already awake."

Greg nodded in agreement and they took turns rinsing. They left the shower together after one last kiss. He was dressed before Jennie was done drying her hair.

"I'll go check on the kids," he volunteered.

Jennie put on her bra and panties before focusing on her make-up. She didn't wear a lot, but it still took her some time to get it just right. Greg was back in the room just as she finished.

"They're already watching their show and eating breakfast," he smiled. "Jeremy was very proud that he got them both dressed and at the table."

"How bad?" Jennie asked.

"Well," Greg laughed. "It's going to take days to find all the cereal that fell on the floor and Sara's outfit doesn't quite go, but all in all it was cute as hell."

"That's because you're not the one who is going to have to clean up the cereal," Jennie groaned.

"I'll volunteer to clean it up on one condition," Greg smiled, leaning forward and kissing his wife on the neck from behind.

"What's that?" Jennie asked. In answer Greg reached around her. One hand caressed her breasts while the other gently brushed against her stomach. Jennie glanced in the mirror and saw that the door to their room was shut and locked. "You can't be serious!"

"Take it or leave it," he grinned. "We're already late."

"You used that excuse in the shower," Jennie grinned despite herself.

"Come on babe!" Greg said, pushing the straps of her bra down. "I want you!"

"You just had me!" she replied. "Twice!"

Greg continued to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts. He didn't let up even when she stood and tried to reach for her clothes.

"We don't have the time!" she cried, sounding both frustrated and willing at the same time.

"Then we'll make it," Greg said confidently as he quickly stripped off his clothes. "I want you and I'm going to have you!"

Jennie watched him in surprise. Greg wasn't normally so demanding, but she realized it was probably her own fault. Their sex life had picked up considerably these last few months. Her dreams were making her so horny that she was all but attacking him. She guessed that it was making him feel more comfortable with his own desires. Jennie realized that this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She smiled lustfully as she watched him standing there naked with his cock jutting out.

"Okay, but it's going to have to be quick," she said, and then biting her lower lip briefly, took a breath and asked, "How do you want me?"

It wasn't a question she'd ever asked her husband before, or any man for that matter. It was a simply enough in and of itself, but in a way it was taking their sexual relationship to a new level.

"I want you from behind," Greg said quickly. "I always have!"

"But that's the way the animals do it!" Jennie cried. She knew that was what he was going to ask for, but she felt she had to protest anyway. She'd never let Greg take her that way before. It was something else left over from her upbringing.

"You asked!" he said, his voice deep with lust.

"I don't think..." Jennie began, but Greg lifted her and tossed her onto the bed.

Jennie made to get away, but he grabbed her ankle and pulled her back down. Greg was on top of her in moments. She could feel his hard cock against her ass as he went back to kissing her neck. Slowly she relaxed despite herself. Greg's cock slipped between her legs and she gasped.

"Can I?" Greg asked. Jennie couldn't bring herself to answer verbally, but she lifted her hips slightly.

The next thing she knew her husband's cock was buried deep in her pussy. Greg moved slowly at first, but soon he was slamming away at her soaked pussy. Jennie couldn't believe how good it felt!

"Oh Greg!" she cried as her orgasm hit, but he didn't bother to reply or stop. In fact, he grabbed her hips and picked up the pace even more!

"You're mine!" he finally cried.

"Yes! All yours!" she replied. The feel of his hard cock and the sound of their bodies smashing together caused Jennie to roll into another orgasm. "Oh my God!"

Jennie lay there in the throws of her orgasm. Greg really was taking her like an animal, and it felt so good! She screamed into the bed as her second orgasm in this position was followed by a third. Jennie never had multiple orgasms before! This was beyond incredible!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers
12