Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 2

Story Info
Jennifer continues her studies at school.
1.1k words
4.46
101.7k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
63 Followers

Jennifer entered Prof. Gilbert's office in a state of excitement. The wetness between her legs had not abated, as she could not get the image of Dr. Manton's bulging crotch out of her mind. She also kept seeing the look on his face when she first spread her legs for him. It made her horny to think that a man would want to look at her pussy, as Dr. Manton had called it. She wondered if other men would find it as exciting to look between her thighs as the doctor had.

Prof. Gilbert instructed her to sit in the chair opposite his desk. His eyes roamed over her incredible body. He ached for this moment every year, when his new charge first entered his office. He had been at St. Ciels for many years and as such was able to select the senior girl he wanted. Last year he chose Jennifer as he watched her emerging from the pool. Her long sexy legs and tight round ass were a turn on. And then he noticed a hint of pubic hair sticking out of the crotch of her bathing suit. That was the moment he knew Jennifer had to be his charge the following year, and now the time had come.

Jennifer crossed her legs and there was the sound of nylon rubbing as her thighs met. When she tried to pull her miniskirt down to cover that first band of dark stocking top, Prof. Gilbert told her not to. He stared at her thighs at the point that the hem of her skirt met the shear black nylon. She could see that lustful expression in his face, the same one that Dr. Manton had when she opened her legs for him.

"Welcome to your senior year, Jennifer. I've been waiting for this all summer. "He smiled at her and opened her school folder. The report from the doctor was already in it. "Hmm, Dr. Manton says you came rather easily when he fingered you. Did you enjoy it?" Jennifer nodded assent all the while blushing as the thought of her pussy being penetrated by the doctor's fingers entered her mind. "It also says here that you have a rather tight cunt, and an easily opened anal ring. "Again she blushed.

Prof. Gilbert began to explain the rules of her senior lessons. She would be slowly taught how to use her body to tease and excite men, how to pleasure men and women and how to receive pleasure in return. He explained to her that when he felt she was ready he would release her to the rest of the faculty, that she was not to refuse any request from faculty members after her release. Panties were never to be worn unless specifically instructed to. Stockings and garterbelts were always to be worn unless told not to. Miniskirts were also required along with high heels.

"Do you understand these rules, Jennifer?"

"Yes Prof. Gilbert, I do. Can I ask you a question now?"

He nodded and she went on. "Are you going to, you know, well um. . . " He laughed, "you want to know if I'm going to fuck you today, is that it?"Jennifer simply blushed and lowered her head.

"As much as I want to open you up and feel those legs of yours wrapped around me as I penetrate you I'm not going to do that today. " Then he stood up and began to unbuckle his trousers. Jennifer watched spellbound, his erection clearly visible in the crotch.

"First you must learn how the penis works. From now on you will refer to it as a cock. Please now tell me what is it that I am about to show you?" Jennifer sucked in her breath as she answered, "Your cock. "

She watched as he lowered his pants and his hard thick cock slapped up against his hairy belly. Jennifer had never seen a man's penis before this moment. She was surprised by how long and thick it seemed. The round head and the drops of white fluid leaking from that little hole at the tip caught her attention. She realized that she was rubbing her thighs together as she sat watching him expose himself to her.

"Prof. Gilbert is it true that girls sometimes put men's cocks in their mouths?" With that he groaned. The thought of having this hot, leggy blonde slowly sucking him off was too much to contemplate. "Yes, Jennifer, girls do put cocks in their mouth and they let men shoot cum into their mouth and they swallow it. I will teach you to do that soon. " He walked towards her, she was watching as his cock swayed back and forth with each step. He stopped when his penis was inches from her face.

"Put your hands on it, feel it and I will show you how it shoots off, how you can make it shoot off with your hands, OK?"Jennifer reached out with her right hand and let her palm encircle the head. She felt the wetness of the white fluid leaking from the tip. "That's semen leaking out, it's a sign that my cock is hot for you. I want you to caress it and make it shoot off on to your face. "

Jennifer closed her fist around the thick stalk of his cock and he showed her how to jerk it. The leaking cum providing a lubricant. "Pull your skirt back, I want to look at your thighs in those black stockings, you have such great legs. " Jennifer pulled her skirt back until bare thigh flesh above her stocking tops was visible. Then she began to fist his cock again. With her other hand she cupped his balls as the professor instructed her to.

"Do you want to see my pussy also?" Without waiting for a reply she hiked her skirt further up her long legs until her hairy bush was exposed, and spread her legs. Prof. Gilbert stared at her mound and the stocking covered thighs as he thrust his cock forward.

Jennifer was totally unprepared for the first long hot jet of cum that splashed on to her cheek. She gasped as another jet of sperm hit her above the eye. Then the professor grabbed his cock and aimed the last jets on to her stocking covered thighs.

When he was finished coming he looked at this lovely eighteen year old covered in cum with her hairy snatch completely open to his gaze.

"That was incredible. Your handjob was excellent for the first time. Your homework is to practice giving handjobs to at least three men before our next lesson on Friday. " Jennifer smoothed her miniskirt down her legs and got up to leave. At that moment the professor knelt in front of her and raised her skirt. He leaned forward, his nose touching her bush and inhaled her essence. Jennifer, looking down at him felt a tightness in her groin as he smelled her. She was looking forward to completing her homework assignment.

anbk
anbk
63 Followers