Jennifer at St.Ciels Ch. 5

Story Info
Jennifer perfects her teasing as Myaki learns the stroke.
2.2k words
4.59
65.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
64 Followers

As Jennifer and Myaki sat on the couch recovering from their orgasms, Prof. Gilbert and Mr. Lewis sat opposite them staring at their long legs and open pussies. Both men were erect, Mr. Lewis having not as yet cum. "Girls it's time you two did something special for Mr. Lewis. His balls will begin to ache if we don't let all that cum shoot out. But first you need to dress for us Myaki, we very much want to see those legs of yours in nylons. " With that Prof. Gilbert walked back to his desk, while both girls watched his hard cock sway back and forth with each step. In the side draw of his desk he found what he was looking for.

Myaki looked at the red lace garterbelt and the package containing black nylons, then she looked over at Jennifer, who was now sitting with her legs crossed and her skirt riding up her exquisite thighs. In a very soft voice Myaki asked Jennifer if she would help her put on the stockings, and with Prof. Gilbert's nod Jennifer went to help her classmate. Jennifer opened the package and took out the sexy black stockings. Like the pair she was wearing they had a seam down the back. Both girls let their hands run through the nylons enjoying the feel of them. "I really like the way they feel on my legs, Myaki and I love the way guys stare at you when you're wearing them. I think guys get hard just from looking at my nylon covered legs. " Myaki just laughed nervously when Jennifer said that to her and then she looked over at Mr. Lewis' hard cock.

Myaki raised the hem of her skirt up to her waist, once again exposing her dark hairy bush. Jennifer helped her put the lacy garterbelt on her shapely hips. The straps dangled down over her tight round ass and firm thighs. Both men watched avidly as the beautiful young girl began to put on stockings for the very first time. She slowly bunched up the stocking in her hand as instructed by Jennifer and then lifted her right leg, as she sat in a chair, placing her foot in the stocking and carefully began to slide the black nylon up her muscular calves. As her right leg was crooked at the knee and raised up it served to push her thick pussy lips out between her thighs as she continued to pull the stocking up her leg. Jennifer noticed that both men could not take their eyes off Myaki's pussy as it peeked between her thighs.

When she had smoothed it up over her thigh Myaki stood up and Jennifer helped her with the garter snaps, showing her how to make sure the stockings were taut over her shapely legs. Myaki then proceeded to do the same with her left leg. When she was finished she started to lower the hem of her short skirt, but she was instructed to stop by her mentor. She stood facing both men, now back in her high heels and with her skirt hem at the point where her pubic mound met her flat belly.

Prof. Gilbert looked over at Mr. Lewis and remarked how the garterbelt, straps and stocking tops made a magnificent frame for Myaki's pussy. Then he instructed Myaki to turn around. "Perfect Myaki, just perfect. You have the seams straight, and your legs look great. Bend over a bit and show us you ass." Myaki did as her mentor requested, feeling slighly ashamed and excited at the same time.

Jennifer watched both men stroke themselves as they stared at Myaki's ass." Myaki, spread your legs a bit more and push your ass out, " came the request from Mr. Lewis. Again she did as requested, beginning to feel a bit more at ease with exhibiting her body. Then her mentor made another request, "Myaki, bend over on the desk and spread your legs as wide as you can. " Then to Jennifer, "Go over to her and spread her asscheeks so we can see that virgin asshole. " With a smile on her face and renewed wetness between her legs Jennifer walked over to Myaki and gently pulled her buttocks apart. Myaki's tight anal ring was exposed for the first time. It's dark center was surrounded by the tight pink muscle that would someday yield to the thrust of an erect penis. Some of her black pussy hairs were also around the edge of her anus. For the first time in her young life Myaki felt what she imagined a slut would feel, shameless and open to men both visually and physically.

Her mentor and Mr. Lewis stared at her straining calve muscles and tight thighs, repeatedly following the line of her legs up to the sight of her ass and pussy that were invitingly open for their viewing. Then as it became too intoxicating they would start the process all over again by looking down at her high heeled shoes, allowing their eyes the pleasure of slowly ascending over the eighteen year old senior spread out before them.

"Myaki, it's time you and Jennifer attended to Mr. Lewis' swollen penis. " Jennifer let go of Myaki's asscheeks and immediately began to walk over to the chair where Mr. Lewis was sitting. More than anything she wanted to put his cock in her mouth and feel the blast of his cum against her tongue. Myaki was much more tentative as she had never touched a man before this. She smoothed her skirt down her thighs and walked over to Mr. Lewis.

"Jennifer, I want Myaki to handle this herself, while you provide Mr. Lewis and I with the visual stimulation to accompany the physical. " Jennifer's disappointment showed clearly on her face. Not only wouldn't she get to give her first blow-job, but she wouldn't even get to touch the largest cock she had ever seen.

Prof. Gilbert brought over a chair and placed it across from Mr. Lewis and himself. He motioned for Jennifer to sit. "Tease us with your legs and the rest of your beautiful body while Myaki attends to Mr. Lewis' erect penis. " Jennifer sat down and demurely crossed her legs, pulling her skirt down so that it covered her stocking tops.

"Myaki use those long delicate fingers to stroke Mr. Lewis' cock. " Myaki sat next to Mr. Lewis, crossing her legs which caused her skirt to ride up her thighs. Mr. Lewis was aware of the scent of her pussy as it became wetter and inflamed by her nearness to his cock. She gingerly reached out with one finger and touched the head at the very tip. His cock slid out from under her finger as the precum wet the tip. "Go ahead, young lady, don't be afraid of it. Put your hand around it, " Mr. Lewis was barely able to get those words out as he anticipated this beautiful Japanese girl jerking his cock. Myaki opened her palm and gripped the enormous penis. Her hand was unable to encircle it as it was thicker than Myaki's forearm. She then put her other hand around it completely surrounding it. Slowly she began to slide her hands up and down the shaft, letting the thick white semen leaking from the tip lubricate her movements. "Touch my balls, Myaki... ah yes gently, caress them very gently. "

Myaki was surprised at the hardness of the penis in her hand. She never imagined that part of a human being could get that hard and feel that hot to the touch. By contrast Mr. Lewis' balls were soft and spongy. The curly hair around them tickled her fingers. She began to quicken her strokes as this seemed to cause Mr. Lewis more pleasure. Myaki noticed that he was staring down at her stockings and the pale flesh above them.

At that moment Jennifer sitting across from Myaki and Mr. Lewis was feeling jealous. She saw the way both men were staring at Myaki as she stroked off a cock for the first time, all the while showing off her long legs and firm breasts with hard pink nipples. It was at this moment that Jennifer decided to become the center of attention.

"Excuse me sir.. I'm here for my interview, " she said causing three pairs of eyes to turn in her direction. She smiled at them and made a big show of recrossing her legs which gave them a brief glance at bare thigh flesh and stocking tops. Then she pulled her skirt back down to cover up.

"I don't have much experience as a secretary but I'm willing to do anything to help out. I see your assistant has an experienced touch. Perhaps I could learn to perform... what is it called sir? Is it handjobs? Your penis looks like it's close to coming. " As she spoke Jennifer slid forward in the chair slowly revealing the dark bands at the top of her stockings and then the firm thighs above them. "I suppose, like most men looking at my legs excites you, doesn't it? But like any man in your condition you want to see what's betweem my legs, don't you sir?" Mr. Lewis merely grunted as he felt his climax approaching. Jennifer let her stocking covered knees part slightly as she spoke again. "I have to warn you though, sir that I'm quite hairy between my legs and I don't have those neat straight lips that a lot of women have. If you don't mind looking at a pussy with a thick blonde bush and loose labia I'll show it to you. " Myaki's hands were stroking up and down Mr. Lewis' cock as rapidly as she could and he was breathing as if he were in a race.

Jennifer slid down the chair so that her ass was at the edge of the seat, her knees still slightly parted. The view up her skirt was enough to cause Prof. Gilbert to shoot his second load of the day. Up into the air with almost the same force as his first orgasm earlier that morning. Myaki gasped as she watched his semen shoot out landing on the floor near Jennifer's black heels.

"Oh my sir did I cause that.., what an explosion, you almost shot your stuff on to my stockings. " Jennifer then opened her legs more, affording Mr. Lewis a view of her bush. "If I open my legs all the way will you promise to come all over that young lady next you?" With that Jennifer lifted her right leg and let it sit on the armrest and then she placed her left leg on the opposite armrest. With a big smile on her face, looking right in to Mr. Lewis' eyes, she reached down and spread her labia to exhibit the wet pink center of her cunt. "Show me how much you like my pussy.., cum for it, shower Myaki with your seed. "

With that Mr. Lewis lifted his pelvis off the couch and gave out with a deep low moan as the first thick long jet of semen erupted from his cock. It landed with an audible splat on Myaki's delicate left cheek. Before she could even react another splat was heard as the second jet hit her on the left temple, just above the first. Mr. Lewis came and came drenching the young virgin with his viscous fluid. It slowly dripped down to her tits and on to her stocking covered thighs. The left side of her face was covered in white sticky semen.

Jennnifer was busy pleasuring herself at the sight of this enormous cock shooting it's stuff. She kept imagining it coming in her mouth, shooting it's hot load down her throat. She was so hot from her teasing and displayng of herself that she came very quickly. She lay back in the chair with her legs still splayed open on the armrests and her ass and pussy at the edge of the seat. Jennifer looked at her mentor, as he smiled back at her he told about her next lesson.

"Jennifer you are our best senior student to date. Because of that I am gong to recommend that you be considered for the Benefactors Dinner next Saturday night. " Jennifer wasn't quite sure what to make of this and the quizzical look on her face made Prof. Gilbert continue. "The dinner is for our most generous contributors to the school. As a special treat for them we allow the most advanced senior girl to be taken anally for the first time, in front of the benefactors. The event always raises a lot of money for St. Ciels."

"You mean I'll get fucked in my ass?"

"Yes, Jennifer. We will prepare you for it, however judging from the way you came when Mr. Lewis fingered your ass, I'd say you are just about ready."

"Who gets to fuck me?"

"Why, Mr. Lewis of course. They love to see the young virgin impaled on the largest cock at St. Ciels. Especially in the ass." Jennifer gasped as she thought of taking that twelve inch penis in her tight virgin asshole. She smiled at Mr. Lewis who lustfully returned the smile and looked at her legs one more time before he headed back to work.

"See you next Saturday Mr. Lewis," Jennifer said with a lilt in her voice.

anbk
anbk
64 Followers