Jennifer Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl with attitude.
863 words
3.29
13k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good sexual encounters had always been important to Jennifer, but it was in the third year of her marriage to her drunken husband, David, that her real experimentation had begun. After six months of little sex, save for the odd unsatisfying bout with a half hard cock and her own ministrations with dildos, vibrators and her own fingers, she was ready for any new and fulfilling experience.

One morning, straight from the shower, she had raced to answer the doorbell. At the door was a young man, blonde and good looking, carrying a small black case. His tight blue denims and white tee shirt outline his hard well-muscled body.

"My name is Grant Lacy. I'm looking for Carrie Davies," he said.

"She no longer lives here. She moved out when we bought the place last year"

"Oh! What a pity. I have the new range of Black Cat lingerie to show her."

"I guess I'm in the market for some new underwear if you'd care to show me?"

"I'd be delighted to if you can spare me half an hour?

"Come in!"

Jennifer's fate was sealed.

She realised she was only wearing a transparent black negligee which she had quickly grabbed to answer the door.

Grant watched as the high cheeks of her arse rolled against the sheer black lace as she led him into the large living room. The room was furnished in modern Scandinavian style with gray leather couches and light mountain ash woodwork. A sophisticated sound system sat in one corner Carol King's Tapestry CD emanating around the room. One good thing at least that could be said for David was that his salary ensured a great lifestyle.

Jennifer sat on one of the large lounges and motioned for Grant to sit beside her.

"What a great room", he said, "Ideal for parties". "It's seen a few", Jennifer responded, remembering how most of them had ended with David in a stupor in a chair or on the floor as his male friends, regardless of their marital status, had tried to offer her moments of sexual excitement and pleasure.

"Now what can I interest you in?"

"Perhaps you would like to show me your wares?" Jennifer asked provocatively. Grant opened the case and pulled out a set of bra and briefs. They were black net and completely transparent. The bra had sheer cups and the panties were little more than a string bikini.

"Do you like those?"

"They look interesting."

"Would you like to try them on?"

"Okay"

Jennifer took the flimsy garments and walked through the door that led to her bedroom. She half closed the door and put on the set. The effect was stunning. Her magnificent body was highlighted by the garments; her high firm breasts fully filled the transparent cups. The pants were a filmy triangle with thin black bands at her waist and up her tanned arse. Jennifer was displeased with her light coloured nipples as a contrast against the dark skin of her breasts and on impulse she took a tube of scarlet lipstick and coloured her nipples until they stood out vividly.

"Would you like my opinion?" Grant called from the living room.

Jennifer walked through the door and the effect on Grant was immediate.

"You look sensational!"

His cock stood up hard and swollen in his tight jeans and Jennifer felt her cunt began to swell and moisten.

Jennifer knew her moment had come. She cupped her breasts and pushed them together, their creamy fullness overflowing the black net. One hand snaked down her bare stomach and slid under the net triangle. Her finger found her hard clitoris and flicked at it then slid into her wet pussy.

"Please fuck me!"

Grant jumped up from his chair and took her in his arms and their mouths locked together. Jennifer's hand went straight to his belt, loosened it, and then unzipped his fly. She forced his jeans and his briefs down his legs and he kicked off his boat shoes to enable her to bare him completely.

Her hand encircled his big cock and moved up and down its welcome hardness.

Grant unclipped her bra and brought his mouth down onto one breast while his hand caressed the other. The red nipples were erect and rubbery and Jennifer squealed with delight. His other hand went down and pushed hard at her cunt, the sodden triangle of lace being forced into her opening. He pulled it free dragging the strip to the side and forced three fingers high into her yielding body.

Jennifer broke away and taking his hand dragged him into the bedroom. She fell backwards onto the king-size waterbed and Grant was on her at once, forcing his rigid cock through the side of her panties and buried it into her.

He pushed himself up onto his arms, forcing her hips up and back and drove relentlessly into her. She responded, her thighs pumping hard against his thrusts and the waterbed shook beneath them, amplifying their pleasure. She tightened the muscles of her cunt and felt his cock shudder within her as she shuddered with release.

Grant had been the first of many.