Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked in, still dressed, I kissed her on the lips and reached around her to slide my hands down her dress. I quickly started kissing away from her lips and down her neck. As I moved the strap of the dress from her left shoulder I kissed down it, then I did the same to the right side, watching as her dress fell to the floor. I turned her around and began kissing her neck as I undid the clasp of her white bra. When that fell to the floor I moved my arms around her waist and hugged her to me. I slowly kissed my way down her back, listening to the gasps and sighs when I reached a sensitive spot. Crouching on my knees I slid her matching white panties down her legs, helping her to keep her balance as she shook them off. I turned her around to face me and began kissing my way back up her body until finally I reached her lips. I gave her a light peck and watched as her eyes clouded over in lust. She started to unzip my dress until I stopped her.

"Tonight is about you, baby," I said, walking her over to the tub and helping her to sit down.

I quickly stripped out of my dress and undergarments, and then sat down behind her, watching as the water level grew again. She leaned back into me so I grabbed a rag, put some soap in it, and started to wash her shoulders before descending down her arms. Then I took the rag and washed both of her breasts. After rinsing them off, I cupped them in both of my hands, tweaking her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She started letting out a string of moans and groans and I loved every second of it.

After a while I stopped and grabbed the rag again sliding it down her stomach until I was using it to gently massage her clit. By now her breathing had gotten very heavy and she had one arm cupped around the back of my head pulling my lips to hers. She forced her tongue into my mouth, letting me know that I was turning her on immensely. After that kiss I thought it best to drop the pretense of showering. I dropped the rag and used one hand to open up her lips, and with the other I started sliding one finger up and down, lightly brushing her clit as I went. She started screaming into my mouth, pulling me tighter against her. I stopped pushing against her clit and stuck one finger inside her causing her to buck her hips up. I slowly retracted my finger, curling it, making sure to hit her walls. When my finger was completely out, I swiftly pushed it back in. She pulled her lips from mine, cried out, and laid her head back down on my shoulder, panting heavily.

I started a steady rotation of in and out with one hand, and gently rubbing her clit with the other. I kissed, licked, and bit at her neck leaving a small mark as I went. This just caused her to moan even louder because her neck is so sensitive. I was sure our neighbors could hear, but I wasn't stopping.

"Alex...please," she panted.

I chuckled lightly. "Please what, baby?"

"Go faster. Please," she begged.

Who was I to deny her? I slammed two fingers inside of her causing her to jump slightly. Instead of going slow as I had before, I quickened my pace and started rubbing her clit harder. She screamed out when she finally reached that peak. Her body jerked causing the water to spill over onto the floor. I kept my pace going on her clit prolonging her orgasm for as long as possible, until she finally grabbed my hand and pushed it away. I extracted my fingers from inside her and held her as she came down, kissing the top of her head lightly.

I held her for a few minutes until she finally turned around to face me. She proceeded to kiss me on the lips before laying her head down. "I love you," she murmured into my neck.

I pushed her away, stood up, and exited the tub grabbing a towel. After drying myself off, I motioned for her to get up so I could dry her off as well. She did and I quickly attended to my task before leading us to the bed.

"Lay down and I'll be right back," I said walking towards the door.

I returned with a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries, her favorite. Sitting down I offered her one, which she accepted.

I removed the plate and when she was done I climbed on top of her and started kissing her again. I wanted to taste her, needed to taste her. I quickly kissed down her body until I reached her mound. I gently blew air on her and she arched her back, moaning. I used my hands and spread her legs apart and then held her down. I licked at both junctions where her legs meet the rest of her body with caused her to gasp. I moved to just above her clit and started placing kisses all over her. She placed her hand on the back of my head trying to force me to go to her clit. To tease her I pulled back.

"No," she practically screamed.

I grabbed her hands and held them tight at her sides. "No touching," I playfully scolded.

I dove quickly between her legs and started to lick her sloppily. I really didn't care about teasing her at this point so I let go of my grip on her hands. Using my tongue, I entered her and twisted it to hit every inch of her walls that I could. She screamed, but grabbed a pillow and threw it over her face. I couldn't help but swell with pride at making her feel this good. I took my tongue out of her and licked from the bottom of her mound all the way to the top, chuckling at her groan. Once at the top, I quickly took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard. Her shriek was so loud I'm sure the pillow made no difference. I alternated between sucking, licking, and nibbling until she was screaming with her orgasm. Her arms were flailing above her and her hips arched completely off of the bed. It took everything I had to hold on. I didn't want to stop, so I kept sucking.

"No, Alex, please no more," she panted. "I can't."

Reluctantly, I pulled away and kissed back up her body. I intended to give her a quick peck on the lips and lay beside her, but Jen threw her arms lazily around my neck and forced her tongue inside my mouth. She finally pulled away and threw her arms down on the bed.

"You're going to be the death of me," she said, breathlessly.

"Dear, whatever do you mean," I chuckled. She finally found the strength to roll over and threw herself halfway on top of me.

"You know full well what I mean. Give me a few and then I can return the favor." She laid her head down on my chest and kissed just above my breast.

I shook my head. "Tonight was about you and you alone. But that does remind me of something I forgot." I lied. I didn't forget. I was just waiting for the perfect moment. I got up and walked over to my dresser and grabbed the jewelry box. "Open it," I said placing it in front of her.

"What is it," she asked, toying with it in her hands.

"Just open it, please."

When she opened it she was met with a ring. A silver ring with a garnet stone in the middle. Class of 2013 was inscribed around it. My name was inscribed on the inside of the band.

"What is this," she asked, confused.

I took the box from her, took the ring out, and then grabbed the chain that was under it. Looping it through the ring I held it up to her. "So, you know back in the day when a guy would ask a girl to go 'steady' with them, they would give the girl something. Jocks, for instance, would give the girl their class ring, or a championship ring. Well, I'm not exactly asking you to go 'steady' with me, but I did want to give you this, so that you'll have a part of me with you all the time. If you don't want it, it's completely fine. I'll take it back and we never have to..."

She silenced me with a kiss. "Shut up," she laughed. Lifting up her hair she turned to me. "Well, are you going to put it on, or do I have to find some jock from the 50's to do it?"

I smiled and put the necklace on my girl. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I apologize profusely for the wait. I believe I have apologized multiple times, but I know how frustrating it is. Please, let me know how I did. Thanks, all! :)