Jennifer Comes Home

Story Info
Jennifer needs to relax and her husband has his own ideas.
1.4k words
3.94
114.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

Jennifer shuffled her load of papers between her arms and worked her keys into the door.

“Hello,” she fumbled with the lock, “I’m home!”

She pushed her shoulder against the door to push it open, the papers slowly inching their way down her chest.

“I could use some help here! Ethan where are you?” She contorted her body to slow the inevitable.

“What are you doing?” Ethan turned around the corner and quickly swooped up the falling files, piling them neatly on the foyer table.

Jennifer exhaled and slowly closed the door.

“Why were you so late?” Ethan reached out to help her with her coat.

“I told you I was going to eat at work, I had a lot to do.” Jennifer dropped her purse down on top of her papers.

Ethan firmly grasped her shoulders and turned her around.

“I wish you wouldn’t always be so late,” he tenderly stared into her eyes and lifted her chin.

Jennifer reached up and parted her lips as Ethan’s head tilted toward her. She felt his hand gently reaching to her side and caressing as his lips parted her and their tongues entwined.

“I have a surprise for you,” Ethan slowly pulled his head away.

Jennifer looked down at Ethan’s hand as it slowly reached into his pocket.

“You’ll have to put this on,” Ethan showed her a black blindfold. “I want it to be a big surprise.”

“I’m a little nervous,” Jennifer felt her heart flutter as she turned around and pulled her dark brown hair back.

Ethan didn’t comment as he snugged the blindfold under her eyes.

“Come with me,” Ethan reached out and pulled her hand.

Ethan led Jennifer all over the house, picking up things along the way. By the time they stopped Jennifer couldn’t tell what room they were in.

“What’s my surprise?” Jennifer tried to look in Ethan’s direction.

“Take off your clothes, nice and slow for me,” Ethan commanded.

Jennifer giggled then slowly began pulling blouse over her head. She put her hands behind her back and fumbled with the clasp on her bra.

“You look so sexy,” Ethan complimented her. “Tonight I want you to relax and let me guide you.”

“Okay, I guess,” Jennifer responded nervously, finally unhooking the bra and dropping it to the floor in front of her.

Ethan reached out and gently caressed on of her breasts, his thumb rubbing around the nipple.

“Okay, I guess,” Ethan squeezed her breast a little.

“Okay.” Jennifer returned emphatically even as she turned her head and body nervously.

“That’s better, now finish getting undressed,” Ethan slowly released his grip on her breast and reached down and unzipped her skirt.

Jennifer felt a chill go down her spine as she slipped her fingers under the elastic of her underwear and pulled them down.

“Very nice,” Ethan slid his fingers across her hips, gently sliding it along her shaven lips.

“I see you just shaved,” Ethan moaned into her ear.

Jennifer felt her body tremble as his fingers worked deeper and deeper between her legs.

“You’re going to do whatever I tell you to right,” Ethan felt the wetness building between her legs.

Jennifer nodded yes, her legs parting slightly to let his finger in.

“Good,” Ethan slowly eased his finger away and pushed down on her shoulders. “I want you to get on your knees.”

Jennifer balanced herself as she slowly lowered her body to the floor. She could hear Ethan’s pants drop to the floor in front of her as his hands slowly pulled her head towards him.

“Oh yes honey,” he moaned as her mouth slowly felt it’s way onto his shaft.

Jennifer felt her body shaking as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth. She felt her mind racing as the lack of sight started to become disconcerting.

“Tell me how much you like it,” Ethan slowly eased her head off.

“I love sucking your cock,” Jennifer swallowed, embarrassed, he knew how much she hated it when he asked her to talk dirty.

“Lie down on your back,” Ethan slowly back away from her, “Spread your legs.”

Jennifer fumbled on the floor but slowly did as she was asked, the carpet scratching her buttock as she parted her legs.

She didn’t notice that Ethan had slid around her until she felt his cock pressed gently against her lips.

“Play with yourself,” Ethan moaned as his cock slowly slid into her mouth.

Jennifer’s fingers slid between her warm wet flesh, gently working her lips apart. She couldn’t believe how turned she was.

Ethan slowly pulled himself away.

“Sit up,” he pulled her up by her shoulders and moved around behind her. “Pull you hands together on your back.”

“I don’t know about this,” Jennifer gasped as she felt the cold steel handcuffs clenching around her wrists.

“Come on, we’re married, don’t you trust me?” Ethan whispered into her ear as he pushed the handcuffs down tightly against her wrist. “Now you’re completely at my mercy.”

Jennifer felt her body tense as his words trailed off into her head. She swallowed heavily as she felt his warm hands caressing her breasts.

“There’s a pillow right here,” Ethan patted a pillow and guided her face towards it, gently lowering her belly to the floor.

Jennifer turned her head to the side, as she felt his hand slide between her legs.

“You’re excited, aren’t you?” Ethan ran his finger up and down her.

“Yes, I’m excited,” Jennifer decided to play along.

“Tell me you want me,” Ethan pulled her hips into the air positioning himself between her legs.

“I want your hot cock between my legs,” Jennifer did as she was asked. “Oh yes honey, please.”

She gasped as she felt his hard shaft thrust deep inside of her, she tried to move but was unable to.

“Oh yes,” Ethan moan as he felt himself burrowing into her deeper than he ever remembered being.

Jennifer moaned repeatedly as she felt his shaft twitching inside of her, pushing her legs wider and wider apart.

“Oh your cock feels so good,” she blurted out as she felt her body clenching with each thrust.

“That’s it,” Ethan moaned as he pressed his cock deep inside of her and held it still.

Jennifer moaned as the cock filled her, she felt it throbbing against her.

“How about tonight?” Ethan slowly ran his finger over her anus, his cock still buried deep inside of Jennifer.

“Please fuck me in the ass,” Jennifer moaned softly.

“It’s never been done before?” Ethan rubbed wider circles along it.

“No. Please fuck me in the ass tonight honey,” she felt his cock stiffening as he slowly pulled it from between her legs.

Jennifer gasped as Ethan slowly poured the cool gel onto the finger that was circling her anus.

“I want your cock in me so bad,” Jennifer moaned.

Ethan pulled her hips back towards his cock, slowly positioning it on her anus.

“You are so tight,” Ethan moaned as he slowly pressed his shaft into her, pulling her cheeks apart.

“You are so big,” Jennifer moaned her head pressed tightly against the pillow.

Finally Ethan felt Jennifer open. He gently pressed his cock deep inside of her, the softness surrounding him.

“Oh your cock feels so good in my ass,” she moaned as he pressed himself all the way inside of her. “Oh yes, I’m going to come,” she moaned.

“Tell me you want me to come inside of you,” Ethan groaned into her hear, “Tell me.”

“Oh please, come inside of me,” Jennifer moaned as she felt her body started to shake uncontrollably, “Please come in my ass.”

“First your surprise,” Ethan moaned as he reached up and pulled off the blindfold.

“I’m coming,” Jennifer screamed as felt her body go rigid with the flood of sensation. Her eyes blinking repeatedly as her body shook against Ethan’s shaft.

“Oh yes,” Ethan moaned as he felt her cock throbbing uncontrollably, sending his come deep into her. “Oh yes.”

Jennifer closed her eyes, the feel of Ethan’s warm juice sliding deep inside of her, her own body shaking uncontrollably in orgasm.

Finally the thrusts slowed.

“You felt so good,” Ethan pressed his body on top of her, his cock still dangling between her cheeks.

Jennifer opened her eyes and let out a scream.

“What are my parents doing here!” she flailed her legs as Ethan’s hands encircled her waist.

“That was your surprise,” Ethan looked up at Jennifer’s parents and winked.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers