Jennifer Esposito

Story Info
Make up artist gets the girl of his dreams.
3.6k words
4.35
27k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

comments are appreciated. and i would like to thanks kash priest for helping me with this story

authors note: this was set early in 2006.

It was always my dream to work in Hollywood. Since I was always good with my hands I decided I wanted to be a make up artist. Mostly because I know I'm good at it and it gives me a chance to meet some hot celebrity's.

Let me tell you about myself. I am 24, 6 feet tall, black hair and a muscular build.

Pretty soon I started getting jobs to work in movies. Nothing big, but it helped me out a lot. I was soon getting hired a lot more frequently and the pay was much higher. The celebrities always liked me, so they'd specifically request for me to be their make up artist.

On my previous job, I was working with a friend and he told me that he had a producer looking for a make up artist for a TV show that was aired on FX. He told me about the show. It was about fire fighters and their lives and that they needed another makeup artist for a new actress coming in and I said I'd be happy to do it.

A few weeks later and I'm there working on the set of 'Related.' One of the star's of the series was Jennifer Esposito. I immediately recognized her from the movie Taxi with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah and man did she look good. Blonde hair, nice brown eyes, her tits were at least a C cup and her ass made me have an instant boner.

"Hi my name's Kody." I introduced myself to her, extending my hand.

"I'm Jennifer." She shook my hand. "Should we get started?"

"Sure!" I replied. "Lead the way." Jennifer led me into her dressing room and took a seat. I started applying her makeup.

"So, you got any movies lined up?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.

"A couple of bit parts." Jennifer replied. "I'm gonna be in a couple of episodes of Law and order."

"Cool." I said working on her eyes. "What are you gonna do on the show?"

"I'm playing an attorney." She replied. "But I like doing this show. It's small and humble. So what got you into make up anyway?" She asked changing the subject and taking the focus off her onto me very quickly.

"Nothing really, other than the fact that I was good at it. So I thought why not make a living out of it?" I replied.

"Do you practice on your girlfriend or wife?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm single at the moment." I replied.

"Haven't found Mrs right yet?" Jennifer asked.

"Not yet. I'm too busy with my career and haven't even had the chance to look, let alone find her." I replied. "What about you?"

"Me too. I've dated guys who weren't good for me. They usually treat me like crap and we just drift apart." Jennifer replied. I didn't really get a chance to delve in any deeper as I was finished quite quickly. She had a beautiful skin that she took care of very well that she didn't really need any major work done to her face as far as make up went

"There you're ready" I said.

"You did a great job." She said. "Most makeup artists are not this nice and good at the same time."

"Well you don't even need makeup to make you look good." I said "You're beautiful 24 hours 7 days a week." She smiled.

"Thanks." She blushed and got up, going towards the set. I watched her walk off looking at her ass swaying side to side the whole time. Getting another erection.

I watched her do her scenes and when it was all done, she came back to me to get her makeup taken off.

"You did very well on your scenes." I said to her.

"Thank you." She blushed. She seemed to get very embarrassed whenever I threw a compliment her way. I took off her makeup off quickly. Getting it on took long, but taking it off didn't even take a minute.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jennifer said, making a quick exit.

When I came in the next day, Jennifer was waiting for me in her dressing room to put the makeup on. We started talking through and flirted a lot. Over the weeks I started to like her a lot. She was funny, smart, and beautiful.

After a couple weeks they informed me that they were going to have a premiere party with all the actors going. I was bummed that I couldn't go and it was for the cast only. I went into Jennifer's dressing room to do her make up.

"So you guys are having a premiere party?" I asked as I started work on her foundation.

"Yeah!" Jennifer replied. "They can be fun at times, depending on who you take." Jennifer went quite for a moment, looking down..

"Hey Kody." Jennifer broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go to the party with me?" I was blown away. She wanted me to go with her. I was stunned because I thought I only liked her.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to. The invitation said plus one and I thought it would be nice to have a date." She added. She looked kind of sad because I hadn't said anything.

"No, no, I was just kind of stunned because I thought you were not interested in me." I said when finally I got my voice back. "I would love to go with you."

"Really?" She said.

"Yes really." I replied. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." She smiled and blushed.

"The party is in a week." Jennifer said.

"I'll pick you up, say about seven?"

"That would be great! Let me right my address down for you." She got a piece of paper and quickly wrote her address down and handed it to me.

So one week later I was driving my Mitsubishi Eclipse to her house wearing a tuxedo. It was a nice house, quite bi. I went up to the door and rang the bell. It was like an intercom buzzer that you get on apartments.

"I'll be right there." I heard Jennifer's voice on the intercom. I waited for a minute for her to come out. When she opened the door she looked so beautiful. She was wearing a yellow dress that was tight on her and showed off all her curves. I stood there staring at her.

"You OK?" She asked

"Yeah. I'm fine it's just you look really beautiful tonight" I said with a grin

"Thank you!" She said with a smile. We walked over to my car and got in. Jennifer gave me directions on how to get there, clearly she had been to a lot of parties at this location.

As soon as we got out and headed to the front, a lot of reporters and journalists were there taking pictures and what not. By the end of the party me and her were smiling and laughing and having a good time.

"You want to come back to my place for a drink Kody?" She asked.

"Yeah I would love a drink right now." I said smiling. This was awesome she was inviting me back to her place and we were going to be alone together, just the two of us with no chance of any interruptions.

I drove her back to her house and walked up with her to the door. She unlocked it and we walked in.

"What do you want to drink?" Jennifer asked.

"Whatever you're having is fine." I replied. Jennifer poured the drinks.

"I need to change out of these clothes." Jennifer claimed. "I'll be right back." She said and walked up the stairs.

I waited in the living room. Looking at all her stuff. She had a big screen TV and a couple of couches and chairs. She came back down the stairs wearing only white lace bra and panties. My jaw dropped at how well she filled everything out.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to come give it to me?" She asked seductively with a grin. She walked back up the stairs and I followed her. She led me to the bedroom, walked over to her bed and laid down on leaning back on her forearms looking at me with a grin.

I threw all my stuff off in lightning time and got on top of her and started kissing her. Her tongue flew out of her mouth and into mine. We kissed for a couple minutes and then I started kissing her neck and then kissing down to her tits. I pulled off her bra and I started sucking on her nipples while she moaned.

After a while I kissed down her body and then pulled her panties down and off her feet.

Then I looked at her pussy, it was shaved and she was already wet. I started licking around the outside listening to her moan. Then I started fingering her while I licker her clit.

"DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER FUCKING STOP!" She screamed. I just kept going. She came soon and I licked it all down greedily. Then she rolled me over and started kissing me. Then she started going down, looking hungrily at my 7 inch cock.

"I am going to make you cum so hard!" She stated, while licking her lips.

She started licking along the sides of my cock getting it nice and wet. I was in complete ecstasy. She then licked from the tip to the base. Seeing my balls she started to lick them. Then she started putting them into her mouth. Sucking hungrily at them.

Then she licked from the base back to the tip teasing me. I don't know if I would last long with this woman.

I mean she was my dream women from the second I saw her face. And now her mouth was giving me the best head in the world.

She looked into my eyes as the tip of my penis went into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head. She was looking into my eyes as I moaned and said please keep going. She smiled with my cock in her mouth.

Then she slowly started bobbing her head up and down my cock. I know she has had some practice because she could go all the way down and lick my balls at the same time. This was probably the best blowjob ever. And since I knew it and she knew it she let the head of my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Do you want me to swallow your cum or do you want to cum on my face?" She asked.

"Surprise me." I said with a moan. She just smiled and went back to work, but way faster and sucking harder. I was trying to hold back so It would last longer. But she was not having any of that.

While she was using only her mouth, I felt her hands grab my ass and put my cock even farther down her throat along with some pubes. And she just smiled looking at me.

"I'M GONNA CUM" I shouted. And she pulled back a little to taste the cum that was being shot into her mouth.

"Yummy!" She said putting her mouth back on my cock and sucked all the cum out as well as making it hard, yet again.

"I should warn you." She said. "Everyone that has had sex with me says it is to die for!" I just grinned as she straddled me and lowered her pussy down onto my cock. She went in slowly and fuck she was tight.

She got all the way to the bottom and then slowly went back up and then she slammed down causing my cock to go as far as it could

"HOLY SHIT!" She yelled. As she rode me she would keep swearing and screaming with pleasure. I was doing my best to hold back from cumming because she was the best I have ever had.

"I'M GOING TO CUM SOON AND I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME KODY!" She yelled.

"OH! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed. And I came with her. She just collapsed on top of me.

"How god was I?" She asked panting.

"You were the best I have ever had!" I said. She laid against me saying she was cold and she cuddled with me. She fell asleep as soon as I did.

I woke up in the morning. I smiled knowing that last night I had slept with a goddess. I turned over to look at her and she wasn't there. There was a note instead.

It said she had to go to her agents office for something about a new movie. It said she would be done by lunch and to meet her for lunch.

I went back to my house, took a shower and then I went to the flower shop and got her some flowers. I went and met her for lunch. I gave her the flowers and she smiled.

"Thank you I love them." She said. "I am glad you came because I wanted to tell you that I feel that this relationship isn't just a fling you know what I mean"

"That's the same way I feel" I said.

She smiled at me. We ate lunch and talked and learned more about each other. I guess while we were eating I started staring at her tits. Because she had on a very revealing dress, she caught me and laughed.

"These getting you hard?" She asked seductively. I nodded and she looked around and went under the table. She started undoing my zipper.

"This is not really the place to be doing this" I said. But then forgot all about my protests as soon as she grabbed my cock.

This time she didn't start licking. She started jerking me off. Going fast and hard. And since it was her hands it felt like heaven.

"I am close" I groaned. And then she wrapped her lips around my dick and swirled her tongue and that's all it took.

Load after load jettisoned into her gorgeous mouth. After she got the last drop she got back to her seat. She just smiled at me.

That was the start of something great. It went on for months. Much longer then I thought it would. I finally realized I loved her. I moved in to her house the day after. Things were great and I knew they could only get better with one day coming.

And that day was a few weeks later when I proposed to her. She immediately started crying and said yes. And she just kissed me and hugged me for the longest time.

A few months later we got married. Later at night she started saying that she couldn't believe she was married. I smiled and went in and kissed her. And we kissed for a couple minutes. And we started taking off our clothes and when they were all off, we started kissing again.

And then I started caressing her tits while kissing her and she was moaning into my mouth. I could sense she was wet with anticipation. I learned a new sex move and I wanted to try it out on her.

I told her to lie down on her stomach, and she did. She kept her arms parallel to her sides and her hands pointing towards me. And I lined up my cock with her pussy hole. And I grabbed her hands and pulled back and shoved my dick into her hard at the same time and she gasped.

I just kept pulling her arms and shoving into her and she was screaming with pleasure. Oh and it was good for me too. She started cumming on my cock while I pounded, making it easier for me to slam into her harder and faster.

And then I started cumming inside her. It was probably the second best fuck of my life compared to the first time with her. Then she fell asleep hugging me. And then soon I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning with her sucking my cock. It felt so good. When she saw I was up she let my cock fall out of her mouth with a pop.

"I got to go to work soon" she said. "But I thought I should make u cum before I go"

So she went back to sucking my cock. I came and she slurped it all up and then went to work.

I went back to sleep dreaming of her. But it was sort of a weird dream. It was definitely Jennifer but she was like a vampire. She had the fangs. And she looked so sexy. I woke up thinking of that dream. Then I heard the phone ringing.

"Hello" I asked

"Hey its me" she said. "Listen I am done working for a couple weeks now do u want to come meet me for lunch"

"Yes I do" I said. "You know I was just dreaming about you"

"Oh you were you" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Yeah" I said. "But in the dream u looked like a character you played in a movie and I cant remember the name"

"Maybe I can help you with that when we meet for lunch" she said "I got to go now"

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" she said and then we hung up. So I took a shower and got dressed and went to meet her for lunch. She was already their sitting at a table waiting for me.

"Hey" she said as she got up from the table and walked to me and kissed me.

"Hey" I said after she kissed me. We sat down and ordered. Then the waiter went to go give our orders.

" So what did I look like in this dream" she asked

" Well you looked like a vampire" I said

"Oh your remembering me from Dracula 2000" she said

" Yes that's the one" I said with a grin. " You were so sexy in that movie"

" Well you know I still got the makeup and fangs from that movie" she said smiling

" You do" I asked grinning.

" Yes and it would be really fun to wear that stuff when we fuck later" she said seductively

She had me at makeup and fangs.

"That would be awesome" I said.

We ate and talked further about the makeup and fangs. I was so excited and happy to leave the restaurant and she must have been too because we both wolfed down our meals and got in our cars and raced home.

When I got home I could hear her in the bathroom.

"I will be out in a while this stuff takes a while to put on" she said

"Well I could help you" I said.

"No way" she said "I want to see your face after I am done" She came out a half hour later. I was speechless.

"What do u think" she asked smiling while showing off her fangs.

"You look like a goddess" I said in awe.

"I do" she asked

" Yes I can barely contain myself right now" I said.

"lets see how fast I can make you cum" she said

She got on her knees and started unzipping my pants. She looked at me the whole time she was unzipping me and showing her fangs.

After my pants and boxers were down she grabbed my dick by the base and pulled me to her. And then she engulfed my dick in her mouth. And the fangs fit right over the sides of my cock. It felt so good. She looked at me the whole time she was bobbing up and down.

I started cumming in under a minute. She swallowed it up eagerly. She let my cock fall out of her mouth.

"You know there is one thing I have never done before sexually." She said.

"Yeah what is that" I asked eager to hear what she had to say.

"Anal" She said with a grin. "And I want to try it out on you."

"Well lets do it then." I said smiling. She went and got some Vaseline from the bathroom and headed back. She got down on all fours and spread her ass cheeks for me.

I took the Vaseline and started rubbing it around her hole. Then I started to finger her asshole with globs of Vaseline. Then I lubed up my cock and I was ready to go.

"You ready" I asked

"Oh yes!" She said I slowly put the head of my cock into her butt hole. She started grimacing. Saying it hurt. But she told me to keep going, but to go slowly. And I followed what she said. And pretty soon she was loving it.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" She screamed.

I obliged and went as hard as I could. I couldn't't go as good as I wanted to because she was really tight. But I did as good as I could. She started fingering herself as I fucked her ass.

Pretty soon she came and I came with her. And from that day on we lived a good life. We had two kids. A boy and a girl. We had a nicer house with all my work and all her acting. And we just grew old together and the sex was always good as the first time.

THE END