Jennifer is Taken...Beautifully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

The whole time the four men and Genevieve were laughing at what they had been able to achieve. Here we were, Jennifer and her dear, dear husband, Mark, fucking like bunnies in front of total strangers. And they were filming it. When they finally saw me quiver and tighten as I released my semen into Jennifer, they roughly pulled us apart. First they strapped me face up on the bed and then carefully angling Jennifer's butt they slid her anus down around my still very stiff cock and then strapped her down. This was the first time that I had ever been deep in my wife's butthole and it was the first time Jennifer had ever been penetrated in this way. She cried out in pain the whole time they forced her slender butt down on my penis. They then strapped both of us down so we couldn't separate and left us there so they could go out for dinner. We heard Genevieve shower as did each of the men, heard some sexual play going on and then they were gone.

No matter how hard we struggled we couldn't break the straps that held us and no matter how we tried to move, my stiff cock stayed embedded up my wife's butt. Genevieve had managed to encircle my cock with a cock ring that prevented it from shrinking. Believe it or not we both finally dozed off again because we were both so exhausted.

For a few hours they let us sleep and then we were roused. I was manhandled over to a chair to be strapped down while the other two guys wrestled Jennifer down and began fucking her again for many hours. This time they began fucking her up the butt. My cock had been used to prepare her tender butthole for the brute force she would undergo. Even though they liberally oiled up their cocks and lubricated her anus she still cried out in pain as each man entered her tender butthole. Each time she started out by crying out in pain and crying tears of pain. And each time as the men played with her body she was soon reacting sexually to her ass being fucked. Kisses, caresses, fingerings of her vagina and clit...these all brought pleasure and soon had her experiencing more orgasms. She told me later that at first she was horrified at having these men shove their penises up her rectum. But the slow steady thrusting and the constant fingering of her pussy and clit, the spreading of the oil as it worked its way up inside of her soon had her enjoying the deep thrusting up her butt. And when she felt the hot jets of semen squirt so deep inside of her rectum, that added to the incredibly pleasurable sensation she was feeling. The semen acted as a lubricant to Jennifer's butthole and when each man pulled out of her semen leaked all white and sticky from her tiny brown anus. On the second and third rounds she was soon thrusting her bottom back at the heads of each man's cock as it pushed up inside of her. She told me later she began to enjoy it.

As I watched this go on for some time into the late night Jennifer's bottom was soon shiny with her own perspiration and the smeared semen of the four men. Her butt cheeks were soon quivering with incredible pleasure as each man pounded away at her. And when they managed to finger her clit and vagina in rhythm with those thrusts she was soon begging them to grind into her bare bottom and begging them not to stop pounding away at her.

Watching Jennifer's fear and pain turn to arousal and lust aroused me so that once again I was getting a stiff erection. It was while I was intently watching Vidal's chocolate brown body pounding away at my wife's bare white butt cheeks that Genevieve surprised me. Stepping over my legs and facing away from me she lowered herself around my erect penis and sank down on it with her own anus. This was the first time I had ever had anal intercourse. The sensation was weird. Her rectum wasn't wet like a woman's pussy and it was so much tighter than a vagina. Genevieve's rectum was as hot as a woman's vagina, however; and she must have rubbed some lubricant on her anus and just inside her rectum because I slid inside of her easily.

Now Genevieve began to rock that curvaceous ass of hers against my groin. My curly pubic hair was soon shaped into a wedge by the shape of her butt crack. As the lubrication spread inside of her my penis sank deeper and deeper inside her. Almost instinctively I ran my hands around her rocking hips down her belly to engage my fingers in playing with her clitoris and with her moist vagina. I hooked a finger inside her vagina to engage her G-spot and soon had Genevieve quivering with her own orgasm. Still she kept thrusting back on me with her butt and held my wrists in place when I attempted to remove my fingers from playing with her up front. I started really getting into it: feeling Genevieve's passion rise, hearing my wife crying out as another man took her up the butt, and hearing my wife and the guys cry out when they each came. My dick got harder and Genevieve was soon directing one of my hands to hold her breasts tight and play with her erect nipples while the other hand continued to diddle with her very swollen clitoris and creamy pussy. Now I alternated between fingering her clitoris until she came and then probing her vagina until I hooked her G-spot and two-finger fluttering it until she came. My fingers grew wet from Genevieve ejaculating into my hand. I would massage her cum into her smooth belly and once she brought my hand up so she could taste her own cum.

I soon didn't care that Jennifer was fucking multiple partners on our bed. I was just enjoying the feel of Genevieve as she pumped up and down on my stiff penis. And when she slid a vibrator up her vagina and I felt the vibrations through the thin walls between her vagina and rectum I held Genevieve tight as if she were my wife. I could hear Jennifer's cries of pain and pleasure in the distance but I didn't care. That woman who was crying out seemed to be having a good time so let it happen. The occasional groans of the men fucking Jennifer, the moans of the woman pumping away in my lap and my own groans were all mixed in with what was happening to Jennifer. The pleasure of my woman, the black woman whose body was on and around the shaft of my cock, was what was important to me...and the intense erotic feelings I myself was having.

Genevieve had orgasmed several times and I was on the verge of cumming myself. Genevieve must have sensed those mini-spasms that a man's penis makes when he is about to cum. She tilted ever so slightly so that I could now see Jennifer now face up but with her hips lifted in the air so that the men could penetrate her anus still and rapidly switch back and forth between her vagina and her rectum. She was looking at me with resignation and knowledge that not only was she yielding to erotic activity of the men profoundly fucking her out of her mind, but her husband was enjoying intercourse with the woman who had created this whole rape scenario.

Genevieve called out for Vidal to pull out of Jennifer and had Yuri unbind me. "Take her," Genevieve commanded me. I was in such a lustful haze that I staggered over to Jennifer's outstretched legs, centered my very erect and ready-to-cum penis on my wife's butthole and pushed in. Meanwhile Genevieve reached her fingers down to Jennifer's vagina sitting there very open and wet with hers and the guys' cream and, sliding two fingers in, thrummed Jennifer's g-spot. Between my pumping penis and Genevieve's massaging fingers Jennifer was soon cumming. I felt her rectum tighten around my thrusting cock and I was soon groaning as I released a load of semen up my wife's rectum. It mixed with the other men's semen in which my cock was already swimming. As Jennifer began to orgasm Genevieve pulled her fingers out and Jennifer actually ejaculated. Her cum squirted over my belly and dribbled into my own pubic hair. I reached a finger down and gathering some up brought it to my lips and then to Jennifer's lips.

Now Genevieve ran her finger tips along my wet cock and brought them too to Jennifer's lips saying, "Taste where your husband has been and where the other men have been. Taste my rectum and your rectum. Taste my vagina and your vagina. Taste the mixed seed of all of these men who have filled your body and my body." Genevieve roughly pushed her fingers past Jennifer's lips. Then she nodded to Yuri and the men roughly pulled me back to the chair to strap me down again. As they pulled me back my penis made a popping sound as it pulled out of my wife's anus.

As two of them strapped me down, red-haired Yuri straddled my prostrate wife with his penis and testicles hanging in her face. He pushed his cock against her lips until she took it into her mouth and then he face fucked her while Bruno worked on her pussy with an enormous vibrator. Once again the men took turns cumming into Jennifer's body, this time into her mouth. She seemed to gulp down quarts of semen as one after the other they lowered themselves in different ways to fill her mouth with their engorged penises. The vibrator had its intended effect on Jennifer. Every so often her hips would buck and her stomach would snap in and out and she would moan into yet another orgasm. She couldn't cry out because her mouth was full of a man's cock. She told me later she didn't know a man could have so much semen inside of him. She was barely able to keep from gagging as one after another Carlo, Yuri, Bruno, and Vidal pushed their penises past her lips, slid them in and out of her mouth, and ejaculated copious amounts of semen down her throat. The whole time she was aware of the incessant vibrations and thrusting of the mock, vibrating penis buzzing her vagina and clitoris into multiple intense orgasms. She said several times she had to be careful not to choke on semen as she herself was cumming. She also said that after each man had ejaculated twice in her mouth she liked the differences each man's penis squirted out: the taste, the thickness or wateriness, the saltiness or sweetness, the hotness or warmness, and lastly the amount. She also enjoyed feeling the repeated throbs of each man's penis as each contraction released more seed into her mouth and down her throat as if it were erotic food for her to consume.

While this was going on and as I watched each man take his turn mounting my wife's face and quickly groaning and releasing into her mouth, Genevieve stroked my penis into stiffness once again. When I was sufficiently stiff she centered her shaved pussy on my penis and sank down on it. She was facing me and so she crushed her heavy breasts against my chest and rained kisses on my face and neck and then finally, placing her lips against mine, thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her undulations against my body, the crush of her warm, pillowy breasts against my chest, and her kisses had their effect on me as did the highly erotic scene of watching one man after another thrusting his cock into my wife's mouth until his buttocks clenched, he groaned, and released a streaming load of semen in her mouth or against her cheek.

I began making love to Genevieve. One of the men unstrapped me. So my hands were free to caress the skin on her butt and her back. I thrust upwards feeling her warm slipperiness engulf my urgent penis. I kissed her fiercely with our tongues intertwining with each other. I held her body close against mine. Her skin slid cool and damp against mine. I glanced down to watch my pink penis thrust in and out of Genevieve's dark colored belly. And it wasn't long before she and I were having a simultaneous orgasm together like intimate lovers. It was then in that moment after cumming that I became aware of what was transpiring on the bed in front of me.

Bruno's muscular body was cradling Jennifer's slender white body on top of himself. His penis was thrusting in and out of Jennifer's anus. Vidal was positioned between Jennifer's legs and his penis was alternately thrusting in and out of Jennifer's pussy. At the same time Yuri's red-haired penis was being vigorously sucked by Jennifer and Carlo's lips were hungrily kissing and nibbling Jennifer's body from her hips and belly up to her face. And what was different was that Jennifer was actively orchestrating the men as they filled ever pleasurable orifice on her body and brought pleasure to every part of her body. It was obvious that Jennifer was almost in a continuous climax. Her hands were grabbing at the men's body wherever she could touch. She would cradle Yuri's testicles and squeeze them to get him to cum in her mouth. With a mouthful of Yuri's cum she would draw Carlo's face down to hers and share Yuri's semen with him as they kissed passionately. The whole time her narrow waist was spasming in and out as she repeatedly came, and her round hips would shudder as she climaxed again and again.

Now Jennifer took Carlo's cock in her mouth and began to stroke his penis with her fingers and suck the head in and out between her lips. Soon Carlo's belly tightened and he ejaculated into Jennifer's mouth. She looked at me with his and Yuri's semen dribbling down her cheek as if to say, "I too can make love to all these men. I too can direct them rather than be trapped by them." And as I watched she had them all rearrange. She had Vidal and Bruno pull out of her and had Vidal lie on the bed. She squatted over him and slid her vagina down around his large, brown penis, quivering as the delicious sensations filled her belly and her hips. Once securely down on Vidal's 10" member, she directed Bruno to enter her behind. She tilted her hips up so that her anus was open and up in the air and Bruno, rubbing a little oil on his cock, slid himself into her anus. Now as Jennifer rocked on Vidal she was getting alternate penetration which kept her body positively quivering with erotic pleasure. Every so often she would look at me with Genevieve still impaled in my lap and would have a grin like, "I can't believe I'm giving myself so boldly to these men and that you are fucking another woman." But then that look would be wiped away by yet another pending climax, and her face would contort as waves of erotic pleasure screamed out from her genitals.

Soon Jennifer was crying out almost continuously as her body just hummed with sex. No resistance, no fears, just raw pleasure filled her belly and her breasts. She laughed with ecstasy as she fucked back on the enormous cocks deep in her body. She willingly fed from the spurting cocks being offered to her lips. She was fucking and sucking in rhythm with the beat of the music playing in the background, as if she were a horny porn star enjoying her role on camera. She told me later that she couldn't believe how much her body could cum and cum and cum and how exhilarated she could feel as the feelings in her hips filled her whole body. She felt no soreness, just pleasure filling her loins and spilling outward. She reveled in the feel of the men inside of her every opening, the taste of their semen as it gushed into her lips, the smell of her own sex as she came and came and came, and the smell of the men's bodies as they moved in rhythm with her. She would never have imagined that she could be so wanton in her desire for erotic pleasure. She felt liberated.

And then in the midst of being taken by multiple partners at once she understood why Genevieve had been with us for the past few months: to liberate us. For Jennifer she wanted her liberated from her own sexual restrictions; a woman's body was capable of such immense pleasure, but her mind had limited that. In fact Jennifer now realized that her body had been designed by nature in such a way that she could sustain almost continual orgasms which led to such a sense of joy and lightness. The sex liberated her feminine spirit. For me, a man, Genevieve counted on the erotic pleasure I would receive from voyeuristically watching my wife be taken and then freely give herself over to multiple partners, even complete strangers. She knew my love for Jennifer would eventually revel in the sexual pleasure which she could feel with multiple partners. Her body and spirit could handle it easily and still give love back to me. Could I love her back after long sessions of coupling with other men and women? I knew from the fact that I had made love to Genevieve that I could accept Jennifer's lovemaking to others. It was no different. Even after repeatedly coupling with Genevieve my love and tender feelings towards Jennifer were still strongly there. And the joy she was showing at letting herself be free I couldn't deny. Her joy and pleasure was my joy and pleasure.

And then it was over. At a signal from Genevieve, Bruno, Carl, Vidal, and Yuri separated from Jennifer and packing everything up they departed. Genevieve stayed behind briefly to kiss and hug the both of us. She briefly asked Jennifer, "Faces?" Jennifer grinned and said, "Faces. Definitely faces!!"

I was baffled but Jennifer later explained to me when she queried "Jennifer & Mark" on the internet and we found our erotic party on it, that Genevieve had been testing her one last time. "Was I still embarrassed about being a fully sexual woman and was I comfortable with others seeing what fun I had and who I was?" She pointed to the screen and there for all, including our families and future children, were our faces as Jennifer was ravished and I took pleasure in her ravishment and the manipulations of a very erotic Genevieve. Jennifer wanted our future daughters to be so liberated and wanted our sons to share their wives with others because they loved them. She was not ashamed, neither should they be.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers
12