Jennifer Lawrence Meets The Fanboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

Jennifer shuddered in pleasure, a ripple trailing down her body as the nerdy Fanboy titty-fucked her spandex encased ass-cheeks. Her sudden movement caused the skinny fan to lose his rhythm and as his skinny hips pulled back, his cock slid down, below her round ass and, as he thrust forward, his dick rubbed against the horny starlet's tightly encased, wet, heated cunt.

"Oh God Yes!" Jennifer shouted as she came. She felt her cum flow out of her and drenched her tights as every muscle in her body sizzled in pleasure.

Jennifer's orgasm was like a trigger to the Fanboys, their cum shooting out and raining down on her, covering her beautiful face and tits with sperm as the Fanboy behind her managed to aim his cock up and shoot his load over her ass.

As her orgasm washed through her and subsided Jennifer's mind cleared as little. "Ob... Obscurantic!" she shouted as Fanboy cum trailed down her body.

In the control room Mel was reclining in a chair with his pants around his ankles as Jean Grey's mouth bobbed up and down on his cock and Emma Frost licked Jean's asshole. As Jennifer's worried voice shouted out over the intercom his head shot up and he looked at the monitor. There was Jennifer, on her knees, covered in Fanboy sperm. He shoved Jean and Emma away from his lap and muttered, "Dammit," as he turned on the intercom. "And cut! Good job people," he announced as he tugged up his pants. He turned to the girls who were now curled up in a 69 and lapping away at each others' cunts, "Well, uh... Good idea. You two keep on with that and I'll be right back."

Mel entered the arena and as immediately greeted by the 5 angry members of Jennifer's opposing team.

"Hey," one of the team members said. "We got a bone to pick with you."

One of the last things Mel paid attention to on the monitors before getting distracted by the two actresses was Jennifer's teammates turning on her. So of course the opposing team was upset, they hadn't gotten a fair chance at meeting Jennifer.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," Mel said using his best salesman's voice. "I understand why you'd be upset."

"Yeah? So what are you going to do about it?" the Fanboy asked.

Mel thought it over for a second, remembering his actresses in the monitoring room, and then asked the group of Fanboys, "Do you like the X-Men?"

From the other side of the arena Jennifer Lawrence looked at her cum splattered body and didn't know if she wanted to yell or laugh as she listened to him dealing with the fans. "Oh Mel," she chuckled, deciding it was better to own up to her embarrassment than getting angry just because she liked losing control and thinking that afterwards she needed to talk to Mel about a easier safe-word for her next movie.

The End.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers
12