Jennifer, Me, and the Dancing Bears

Story Info
Jennifer and I have an erotic time at a bachelorette party.
5.1k words
4.05
78.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

Here I was in the middle of a Bachelorette Party dancing naked in front of and among dozens of young and middle aged women. All were trying to grab my erect cock or my bare ass. When they did they stroked me up and down or proceeded to slide their lips around it and suck on it or run their hands all over my body. Between the two Viagra I had taken and the manhandling I was sporting an enormous erection that curved to the left. The circumcised tip was a bright purple from being so engorged with blood for so long. Also the fact that my cock is 10 inches long and 2 inches thick was attracting a great deal of attention from the ladies.

Mind you, I wasn't the only naked male among these wild women. I had three companions, but I was the only amateur. The other three, Jerry, Tronzell and Vince, were professionals. They belonged to a company known as the Dancing Bears and this is what they did for a living. They would show up at clubs, halls, or homes where women were having celebrations: a pending marriage, a successful divorce, or just plain fun. They wanted to include some sexually oriented entertainment in their celebration. The name was a play on words: Dancing Bears meaning really Dancing Bares. And naked they got... right away... despite whatever headpieces and costumes they started out with. The women wanted male nudity and nude entertainment. They especially wanted big naked male cocks and well-built bodies to play with.

So, how had I gotten this job? My wife, Jennifer, had signed me up. It was one of her best friends, Marie, who was putting this bachelorette party together for one of her other friends who was about to be married. The future bride, Morgan, had never had a wild day in her life, and she had been talked into having a wild bachelorette party as one last fling before she got married. A hall had been reserved for all of her female friends along with alcohol and other refreshments. A DJ had been hired to play dance party music. And a line of sexually oriented gifts had been purchased to embarrass the bachelorette.

Marie and my wife, Jennifer had discovered the Dancing Bears via the Internet. Seeing some video footage sealed the deal. They were out to show Morgan and their other friends an awesome bachelorette party. They hired four of the Dancing Bears and interested many of their friends in coughing up the bucks to make this happen. Two days before the Saturday night fling, however, one of the Bears got injured and couldn't perform. The women had paid for four men and wanted four naked men.

Now you have to know that both Jennifer and I have entertained fantasies of participating in amateur stripping contests. I was finally able to talk Jen into going down to a local strip club and taking all of her clothes off in front of the wildly cheering male audience. She had told me that after she got into the music and the crowd wildly cheering her on she thoroughly enjoyed all the admiring attention as one by one pieces of her clothing dropped to the stage. And she was surprised at how much she got into the raucous attention and the excitement; she just stopped feeling anxious about her body. At the end of her performance she actually laid on her back and spread her legs wide so that every guy got a good look at her pink pussy. She had said it was a total rush. She even enjoyed the touches and grabs from the male audience as she stepped off the stage and headed through them to the dressing room nude.

I, on the other hand, hadn't screwed up enough courage to go to a local strip club for women and participate in a similar amateur strip contest. So Jen just signed me up to take the place of the missing Dancing Bear. She contacted Jerry, the lead dancer, and he agreed to take me on for the night. He says they've had volunteers before, usually male friends of the women enjoying the show. The women and the guys liked the naughtiness of fooling around with someone they knew but normally didn't play with. There's no pay for the volunteers, but they would supply the costume, plenty of Viagra and a cock ring if needed (they don't want to disappoint the ladies with a flaccid penis).

Because of the short two-day notice I was invited by Jerry to practice at a dance studio at which the guys practiced. The bachelorette party was going to be the next night so I had to get ready in a hurry. I asked what to bring and Jerry said nothing; after all I was going to dance nude. When I got there I discovered that Tronzell and Vince were there too. Jerry was a blond Nordic-looking guy, Tronzell was a muscular black guy, and Vince or Vinnie was a muscular dark Italian guy. To my surprise there were a bunch of college girls who had been using the dance studio for cheerleading exercises. Jerry had invited them to stay and watch. Jerry wanted me to get over being self-conscious quickly.

We all stripped and changed in front of these girls, who let out catcalls while we got naked. Jerry handed me a thin nylon g-string to slip on and a bear's head and bear's costume. I watched the three guys bump and grind their way over to the girls. The girls hooted and hollered as the guys gyrated up to them. One of the girls ran over to the studio door and locked it and pulled down the shades. With the proper confident attitude and a willingness to engage the women as if they wanted to fool around, Vince, Tronzell, Jerry and even I were soon naked with the college girls playing with our cocks, kissing us, rubbing their bodies against us and a few even volunteering to suck on our dicks. In a large group like that the women seemed to lose their normal inhibitions and were willing to play around sexually; they would egg each other on. I was pleasantly surprised that women in a group behaved like men did at a strip club.

I soon learned you didn't have to be a Baryshnikov to inspire these girls into doing things...just the right attitude and a big cock. The girls seemed to enjoy stroking my cock and the other guys' cocks to see if they could get them hard. And when it got hard they seemed to find it hard to keep their hands, tongues, and lips off of my cock. One girl even tried to get me to cum by sucking on me and jacking me real fast. I almost did but resisted at the last minute before cumming into her mouth by doing my Kegel squeezes.

I found out later from Jerry that cumming is fine but it can spoil the show as your cock gets softer. The women want a show of large hard cocks. He said during shows he's had women suck his cum down, have him spray it on their tits, spray it on their face, and even fuck their pussies. When I heard that last one I was surprised. He said, "You'll be surprised how aroused and out of control women can get at our shows when they're the majority and all riled up. It's a rush as long as they don't hurt you in the process, like biting your dick or grabbing it too hard. And the older women who have been married or in long term relationships are even wilder; they're the ones who'll get naked and fuck you. They get a look at the 10 "dick of yours, compare it to their old man's, and they just got to try out yours and put it inside of 'em."

Jennifer had told me that it could get kind of wild at the strip clubs that had male dancers to entertain women, but I never heard her say anything about the women themselves going that far. I was looking forward to Saturday night's bachelorette party but a little leery since Jennifer would be there too and might have a problem with me fucking someone in front of her. But I figured, hey, she had signed me up for this job. In retrospect I didn't have much to be concerned about. That night was a lesson for me in my wife's own sexual needs and how she satisfied them away from me.

So it's Saturday night. Vince, Jerry, Tronzell, and I are all getting suited up in the Dancing Bear outfits in a room off the main hall. Through the walls I can hear the music playing and the DJ entertaining the ladies. Every so often I hear wild screaming as the ladies either laugh or call out at something the DJ has said or done or something one of them has done or said. I'm finding it difficult to keep my dick in the nylon thong without causing myself pain. I've taken two Viagra; I don't know what dosage that Jerry gave me and my dick has popped to attention. Jerry, seeing me having problems, just tells me to forget the thong. He hands me an elastic bow tie to put around my neck. He says that little bit of clothing turns the women on. He also hands me one to loop around the base of my cock and balls.

Jerry disappears for a second and we soon hear the DJ announcing the Dancing Bears. I run out with the other guys and most of the women go wild, cheering for us. I start working my way through the crowd. Within minutes a gorgeous, short, Jewish-looking brunette with very tan skin lifts her skirt up and grinds her ass into my groin. My cock gets stiffer and she can feel it through the bear costume as I poke her in the ass with it. She calls over another girl who looks similar to her and the both of them are rubbing themselves against me. Now I grab their hips and faux fuck them in the ass. My hands slid down into their panties in the front and I can feel pubic hair. Neither sister objects to this. Instead they invite a third girl over who proceeds to find the zipper on my costume and tug it down.

From the loud conversation I am able to glean that their names are Myra, Ruby, and Gwen. Gwen is a statuesque black woman with a short curly Afro, reddish brown skin, and hazel eyes. She is bitchin' beautiful. She's wearing a knit top and a short skirt and shaking her booty to the music. She soon has my chest exposed and is sucking one of my nipples. She also pushes the zipper down further and I soon feel her fingers snake around my hard cock.

"Oooh, girls, he's naked under here." Myra and Ruby move on either side of me and work the bear costume off of my shoulders while Gwen unzips the rest of it. And just like that it's around my feet on the floor and I'm naked except for my little bow ties and my costume bear head.

Now Myra lifts her skirt up again, baring her ass, and backs up into my exposed cock and begins rubbing her thonged pussy up against it. She grabs the head of my now fully 10" cock and begins to rock her ass back and forth on it. I have to crouch at the knees so she doesn't rub me raw on the synthetic material of her thong panties and so she doesn't yank my dick out of wack. She ain't gentle; she's just horny and rough.

In order to steady myself I grab Myra around the waist and lift her up in order to try and control the action. This just puts momentary space between our genitals. When my cock pushes back up between her legs she has pushed her panties aside and my cock slides against wet pussy lips and then slips inside of her vagina. Very quickly she cries out, "Oh, go-o—o-d!" and cums. I haven't been inside of her but a few seconds and she's already having an orgasm... and this in front of her friends. What a mental rush to do that to some stranger.

Myra recovers and hollers out to her table of friends, "I've been fucked by a bear." She's laughing and rubbing herself down there, not embarrassed at all.

Her sister, Ruby, follows suit, but in her case she actually removes her thong panties and tosses them to the floor. I aggressively grab her by the waist and by rubbing my hot, hard cock against her pussy lips and her clit in rhythm to the music, I soon have her pussy all soft and wet and before I know it I'm in. Once again I'm fucking a young woman in front of her friends with no protection and she's fucking loving it. Ruby lasts a little longer, but no more than a minute of me sliding my big cock in and out of her. She's soon crying, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, god, I'm cumming," and I feel her pussy grab my cock hard in an orgasmic spasm and I have to steady her from falling to the floor.

As I steady Ruby and slide my cock out of her, I look over at the other guys. I seem to have chosen a wild bunch. The other guys are dancing in front of and with other women, but no one is naked like I am. I don't see Jennifer. There are at least 40 women at this party and the lights are dimmed except for the flashing lights from the DJ.

My attention is drawn back to the women in front of me and by the feel of something cold on my cock. It's whipped cream and Gwen, the black woman, is running a line of it the length of my cock. She sets the can down and telling her girlfriends, "I don't want to taste pussy; I want cock and whipped cream!" She slides her lips over the head of my cock and begins sucking on it. Her mouth can't go down the full 10" but she tries as I feel my cock slide down her throat. Another blond girl comes up, Tricia, and she tandems me with Gwen. Gwen sucks on the head while Tricia's tongue licks the whipped cream off of my cock, balls, and belly. Then they switch places and Tricia's mouth slides up my cock while Gwen licks my cock like a Popsicle and actually sucks each of my shaved balls into her mouth.

What a rush!!! I didn't think my cock could get harder or swell any further but it did. Tricia's deep-throating me was about to cause me to blow my load in her mouth. I didn't want to do that so early in the show and disappoint the other ladies. I pushed back on Tricia's head and disengaged Gwen from my balls and waded into the tables. Some of the quieter women I taunted with my cock until they were encouraged by their table mates to either stroke my cock or take it in their mouths. My ass was tingling from all the contact with my cock and for a while there I was riding on the edge of spraying my load over some horny lady.

Among the tables were some older women, in their 30's and 40's. Some of the ladies dragged me over to someone they identified as Morgan's mother. Morgan was the bride in whose honor this bachelorette party was taking place. I'm not sure what type of woman Nilda was, but her friends were putting a lot of pressure for her to touch my dick. She was resistant so I changed my tack. I took off my bear's head so I just had my Zorro mask on, leaned down and kissed Nilda on her face, neck and ears and then on the mouth while running my hands over her body. You know...the more romantic approach. I then lifted her up in my arms and, cradling her, kissed her again. This time she responded with tongue. I carried her over to some couches along the wall which weren't so lit up. Some of Nilda's friends followed to see what would happen.

There while raining kisses over her face and down her neck I began to unbutton her blouse. She didn't stop me and her mature but firm body slowly but surely became exposed. I spent a great deal of time kissing her chest, her breasts, and then suckling each nipple. She didn't object when I began to unbuckle her slacks and actually assisted me by lifting her hips off the sofa as I pulled off her slacks and panties. Now I tongued her pussy and her clit until she was flowing and engorged and then running my lips back up her body and to her mouth, I fucked her right in front of her friends.

She fucking loved my 10" cock sliding around inside of her. She may have loved her husband, but all the booze and the taunts from her girlfriends and my sexy treatment of her broke down any inhibitions she had. She fucked me good. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pressed herself tightly to my body and rode her pussy through two successive orgasms. Her older girlfriends were laughing their asses off to see modest Nilda fucking a stranger for all she was worth. Here this was her daughter's bachelorette party and she was the one getting her pussy off, all butt naked and screaming like a little girl in heat.

After her second orgasm and not wanting this to get boring for the others, I kissed her and told her I was going to slide out. She got a pouty look on her face and then an embarrassed grin as she realized after the excitement of her orgasms that she was butt naked and fucking a stranger in front of her friends and her daughter's friends. I leaned in, kissed her face, and told her, "Nilda, you were incredible." I lifted myself up from her so I could gaze at her body underneath me and added, "And you're beautiful. Look at you!!" I then slowly slid my cock out and helped her get dressed, except for her panties; those I asked for as a souvenir of our moments together. She appreciated the request. I tacked her bikini cotton panties up on the wall with a tack and with a flourish told the other women, "Give Nilda a hand, ladies." She got all red-faced and returned to her seat. The friends her age patted her on the back and inquired how it was and treated her like a hero. She beamed with joy.

Now I looked up and noticed that two of the other dancers were now naked except for their bear heads. Although the lights were dim it looked like Nordic-looking Jerry was porking a woman on the little stage in front of the DJ. He was doing a number on her from what I could see. I watched even though several of the women around me were sampling my cock with their mouths, working themselves up to do what Nilda had dared to do and what that girl on the stage was doing. Although the girl had gone up on the stage with her blouse and skirt on I guess the pleasure that Jerry was roundly giving her bottomside had prompted her to want to get naked and feel Jerry's whole body. As the girl's legs wrapped around Jerry's hips Jerry helped her get out of her clothes and then he removed his bear head. That's when I noticed that the woman on the stage was my wife Jennifer.

She told me later that in the light, my light brown pubic hair and Jerry's dark blonde pubic hair looked the same. His own 10" cock also looked the same. She figured it was me but with the noise she couldn't ask if it was me. Once she got on the stage and got so aroused that she came once and was on her way to another orgasm she didn't care when Jerry removed his bear head, and she saw it was another man fucking her...not me. Jerry told me later, not knowing who she was to me, that Jenny was a fucking tiger cat and got all creamy between the legs. He thoroughly enjoyed fucking her and they finished up doing it doggy style so he could finger her clit and make her cum that much more intensely. He also said he met her later on in the evening near the sofas and fucked her again, once with her on top which allowed him to sink deeper into her warm, wet pussy, and then at her begging, up the ass. He had never fucked a customer in the ass before. Jenny's ass took his cock in fairly easily as if she had been fucked there before. I didn't know it then but during the massages my wife gets paid for she was giving special happy endings to male and female customers. Some of the women liked to pretend and strap on a dildo and take Jenny from behind. The tips are great for our income. As Jerry fucked Jenny in the ass she asked him to blow his load up her ass and he complied. He said she came and came and came the whole time he was ejaculating inside my wife. She shuddered so violently and let out such a cry that he thought at first he had hurt her. Then he had to hang on for dear life as she almost bucked him off the couch with her own long quivering orgasm. She thanked him profusely and even cleaned some of his cum off of his cock with her tongue even though it had been up her own ass.

Tronzell knew who Jerry was talking about and piped up that that same girl, Jenny, the white girl with the slender body and the brown hair, had sucked his cock until he exploded with a huge load of jism. She swallowed all of it and kept sucking his cock until he was hard again. Then he saw her lean over to a short, brown haired, girl named Marie and kiss her. They had apparently made an agreement to share one of the guy's jism if they got any. Tronzell said, "This was the wildest bunch of women I've ever danced for. What a great night!!"

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers
12