Jennifer Midnight - A Tribute

Story Info
She wouldn't fuck anyone but her husband. Well, almost.
5k words
4.46
34.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the classy and sensual Jennifer Midnight, the sexiest author on Lit, the only one I know whose every story has received the respected "H", for Hot, by the readers.

This story is designed to entice her to end her self-imposed retirement.

*

Her assistant's voice crackled through the intercom into Jennifer's plush office. "Ms. Midnight, your two o'clock appointment is here."

Jennifer sat up, somewhat startled, removed the impeccably manicured finger from her lap where she had been leisurely stroking her already saturated and panty-free pussy, and pushed the button on her phone so that their conversation would not be on speaker. "Lisa, please pick up." Jen had blocked off the next hour for a long-awaited private, international phone call and she certainly was not expecting any visitors, never mind an 'appointment'.

Jen saw the light that indicated that Lisa had picked up the receiver, and despite the fact that no one else could now hear her, Jennifer whispered into the mouthpiece. "There must be some mistake, Leese, I'm not expecting anyone. In fact, my schedule was blocked off for an hour from two to three for my, um, conference call, remember?"

The unexpected visitor stood in the outer office in front of Lisa with two roses, one of which he had already given to Lisa as an incentive of sorts to garner Lisa's assistance so that he could have a personal conclave with the elusive Ms. Midnight. He had decided that their mutually arranged two o'clock phone call would be much more productive as a 'face-to-face' meeting, so he had booked himself on a morning flight from Philadelphia to Montreal without telling Jennifer. He wanted to test Jennifer's spontaneity and ability to adapt to surprise changes in plans.

But mostly, he wanted to test Jennifer's indomitable willpower.

Lisa tried not to look at the handsome, cultured stranger in his charcoal-gray suit, as she held the rose with one hand and she cradled the phone with the other. His piercing green eyes smiled down at Lisa with a knowing, confident twinkle, and Lisa squirmed a bit in her swivel chair as she felt her own panties become a bit moist. Always looking out for her boss' best interest, Lisa felt it would be more than beneficial for her boss to grant this particular man a personal audience. If not, well then, Lisa just might have to conduct a personal interview of her own.

Lisa didn't even bother to whisper as the man stood mere inches away from her and could have heard every word anyway. "Uh, Jen, he says he flew up from Philadelphia to see you in lieu of your scheduled phone call. He wouldn't give me a name, he said you'll know."

The blood ran simultaneously, in different directions, some north to flush Jennifer's face and chest, and the rest south to send an immediate and unmistakable tingle to her already stimulated pussy. She gasped audibly. "No, it couldn't be. He wouldn't. He couldn't. Oh, fuck, oh, Jesus Christ." She stood up quickly, smoothed her slightly wrinkled miniskirt, the one that he had asked her to wear for their phone call, the one that was about two inches shorter and one size tighter than she would normally wear to the office.

Jen had bought the wardrobe specifically for the occasion, but the occasion was SUPPOSED to be a mid-afternoon phone call, an hour of phone sex as a mutual respite with her long-time electronic and telephonic cyber-lover. Her elegant pinstriped, midnight-black business suit, with matching blazer, was augmented by a tasteful but sexy button-down silk lavender blouse. Beneath the blouse Jen wore a lavender lace half-cup bra to match the blouse, and Jen's magnificent and sensitive nipples had rubbed and danced against the light fabric all day, keeping her nipples in a constant state of arousal.

The best secret, though, was below her fabulous skirt. A sleek, sheer thigh-high and garter belt set with ebony-laced back seams, and a sequin, embroidered crotchless butterfly thong that was essentially transparent, Jen's glimmering labia having already produced little puddles of excitement numerous times throughout the day already. Of course, the obligatory three-inch black patent leather stilettos from Emilio Pucci punctuated the attire consummately.

Professional and polished on the exterior surface with just a hint of provocation, but provided with the proper intellectual stimulation and emotional connection, a cosmopolitan wanna-be slut under the dark cloak of mystique. That was the essence of the dichotomy that was Jennifer Midnight's perpetual skirmish between loving mom and successful businesswoman, and a discerning, yet discriminately promiscuous sexual being.

Jennifer took a few deep breaths, composing herself slightly, and tried to sound assertive as she once again pushed the speaker button so that the visitor could also hear. She didn't realize that the listeners in the outer office could detect a tremble in her voice as she said, "Please let him in, Lisa, thank you. And see that we won't be disturbed for the next hour."

He entered and shut the door behind him, locking it, to emphasize the intimate nature of their impromptu meeting. They faced each other and Jennifer felt the goose bumps rise on her flesh and tried to ignore the small burst of humidity that she felt rising between in the hot gash between her long legs. She felt a need to set the tone immediately, as much to convince herself more than anything.

"I'm not going to fuck you, I've told you that." Somewhere, Pinocchio clucked his tongue and rubbed his nose in disbelief.

He walked past her, chuckling quietly at her opening salvo, and sat on the couch in her office, opening his leather satchel. "Of course you won't, Ms. Midnight. You've made that very clear. After all, you're married." She stared at him, he was so confident, almost glib, and she still couldn't fucking believe he was actually HERE. He continued, snapping open the briefcase. "Nor shall I fuck you, that is not the nature of my visit, that is not why I flew here just to finally see you in person. And, may I say, you are truly stunning, it's not that I don't WANT to fuck you."

Jennifer shifted her weight on her heels, why did it feel like the St .Lawrence River was cresting in her cunt?

He removed his suit jacket and eyed her up and down. "I see you wore the outfit we discussed, it is quite beautiful."

High tide beneath her thong.

"YOU are quite beautiful."

Flood-level warnings.

He went on. "I perfectly realize, and accept, that you are not GOING to fuck me."

Where are those fucking sandbags to stop the surge?

"But that is a big, big difference from not WANTING to fuck me, isn't it, Jennifer?"

Full breach of the levees, mandatory evacuation.

"Take off your blazer," he said calmly, almost disinterested.

Perspiration began to form on Jen's brow now, but nowhere near the tidal wave in her southern regions. She removed the jacket and hung it over the back of her leather chair.

"Splendid, now the blouse." His demands were almost matter-of-fact, as if it were a foregone conclusion that she would acquiesce to his every command. She hesitated.

"One button at a time, please, slowly." He reached into his case, turning his eyes from her as if he were emotionally disenfranchised from the show he was orchestrating.

His smooth, deep voice served to almost hypnotize Jen, and she felt as if she were a third-party looking down upon herself in a dream-like trance as she found herself unbuttoning the small fasteners on her silk blouse. He didn't even look up as he ordered softly, "Don't take it off, let it just drape on your shoulders, please."

He finally looked up, his hand still in the bag, holding onto to something within the case. "Very nice, your nipples do indeed appear exquisite. Now the bra."

Jennifer wondered why he had requested a front-clasping bra when they were discussing her wardrobe for their now-postponed phone call. Now she knew. Without any delay whatsoever, she unhooked the clasp, her full, swollen breasts and distended nipples spilling out. She was under his spell now, powerless, submissive, willing, complaint, docile, now unaware of her surroundings, her only desire was to please him, to follow his directions.

She awaited his next command, trying not to pant for breath. Her nipples, always a primary receptacle and indicator of her arousal, felt as if they would implode into her chest upon even the slightest contact with anything. So the next request was borderline cruel.

He flipped a chain to her, and she caught it in mid-air, her knees nearly collapsing when she realized what it was. "Put these on," he said simply. It was a silver-beaded, rubber-tipped pair of nipple clamps, the tips looking like large electrodes, the approximate size of a car-battery charger. Jen had never seen a pair that large.

He shrugged as she peered at him like a puppy going through obedience training. "What's next, master?"

He went on, leaning back on the couch further. "The website promised maximum firmness, that's why they're so big, so I've learned." She held them like a sensitive bomb that would detonate if not handled with ultimate fragility. He gestured to her with his hands to carry on as ordered. "Hey, what do I know, you're the nipple queen, put them on."

Jen's legs quivered noticeably as she clamped the large tips to her one-carat-diamond-sized nipples, trying to fight off a rampant rumbling from her nipples directly to her cunt. He gave her no time to rest. "Take your skirt off, now, please." She waited too long for his liking. He barked and she jumped.

"Slut, do it!" The skirt flopped immediately to the floor. He grinned at both the vision of her erotic thong, her beautiful body, and the obvious wetness beneath the fabric.

"Lose the thong, lovely though it is." Jen raised her slim ankles one at a time and the thong was soon a memory, her bare, shaved cunt now nearly steaming with sexual anticipation. When would sweet release be granted, she wondered?

"Now the stocking and the garters, and the heels, reluctantly, they are quite fetching. One might call them 'fuck-me' shoes, if I didn't know better." She stared hungrily at his dick, twitching through his trousers, as she bent to take off what remained on her body, and finally stood before him in full, glorious nudity, her pussy virtually gushing with need.

"Finger your wet pussy, Jennifer. Slip it deep within you. Then bring the juice to your nipple clamps and coat them for me."

She did as he bade her. She felt her one hand strumming against her clit, as she slid her finger deep within her. They heard the gentle squish of her juice as she spread open the lips of her pussy and then stood there, as he watched her moving her finger in and out of her pink hole, then bringing the juice up to her nipples and coating the tips.

"Very, very nice, especially for someone who doesn't want to fuck me." He mocked her now, which only turned her on even more. "Continue finger-fucking yourself for me, Jennifer, my new slave."

As soon as her hand moved from her nipple, she shuddered as she started to move the finger that covered her clit in small circles, and lightly pinched it between thumb and forefinger in order to bring it up from its hiding place.

His voice was a low rumble now. "But I want more than this. Put two fingers into your pussy, now, and drive hard. Pound yourself as you think I would, should I choose to get inside you. And yes, I would pound your pussy if and when I choose to fuck you. I'll do it till you cum like never before. Fuck yourself with your fingers, while I watch. Spread your legs wider."

She stood, spread open before him, while he watched her fuck her pink hole. They could still hear the splash of her juice as she drove her fingers in and out of the sopping wetness. As he slowly stood and walked in the direction of the sound of her fingers, his nose was assailed by the scent of warm musk. She couldn't wait for him to sink his tongue, his long fingers, or his thick cock into her, but he had other plans.

He had a remote-control dual vibrator.

She felt his hot breath near the top of her pussy as he knelt and held the two dual heads up to her. "One in your cunt and one in your ass," was all he said. It was more than he needed to say. She could do the math.

She jolted as she felt the tip of the vibrator's soft head close over her hot clit before stuffing it tenderly up her sopping twat, and felt the relative coldness of the other end slide in alongside of her fingers, gingerly up her anal canal. The combination of hot orifices and brisk vibrators, in her two most intimate spots, had her gasping for breath, desperately trying to stave off the explosive orgasm churning deeply within her.

Jennifer's hips undulated as she continued to run her hands between and over the two devices encased within her pussy and sphincter. She started to slowly ease them from within her and dipped two fingers inside of her pussy in an effort to swipe the juice from it before she totally withdrew it from her wetness. His lips followed as she drew her fingers from her pink hole and offered them to his mouth. It was the first time he had so much as touched her, yet she had never been more turned on in her life. He sucked deeply and drew both pussy-juice covered fingers into his mouth and continued to lick them clean.

Her taste was warm and so very sweet. The sweetest he'd ever had, perhaps. As he held her hand in his right one, and sucked on her fingers, she moved her left hand to the now dripping set of pussylips, and started to wriggle the device more snugly up, into, and through her soaked slit, and he then activated the remote.

It felt as if she had fallen into a warm pool, there was so much juice inside of her hole. She moved her fingers in and out, then made a spreading movement in order to open her lips wider.

His face, which was resting just against the hole of her rear, saw the river of juice as it ran from her cunt and streamed into her anus. He felt his cock head quiver and jump at this unstemmed flowing. Slowly, after making certain that he'd licked and sucked all the juice from her fingers, he removed her fingers from his mouth, and then stood, still not touching her, and leaned low to her ear.

"Do you want my cock in you, yet? Do you want me to fuck you with my cock? Tell me where you want me."

He spoke in the low rumbling baritone and slowly enunciated certain words more than others. He knew she was struggling to speak, as she stood next to him, gyrating, with her eyes closed and her tongue almost continually wetting her lips. He spoke again against her ear, with more a bit more volume to his voice.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my hard cock? Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to pound you? Tell me, Jennifer. Do you want me in your ass or in your pussy?"

Jennifer struggled past her still vocal chords and forced herself to speak. She knew that this man would be so fucking good, that she wanted him where ever he wanted to put his cock. Yet she knew she had to answer him.

"Yes-s-s-s, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you in my ass, and in my pussy. Make me cum, sir. Please, fuck me. Fill me with your hard cock," she finally answered, now playing the role of sub to his dom impeccably.

He whispered his next command and walked to the case to extract yet another pleasure toy. She put a hand down and spread her pussy lips open as far as she could. Spying her lewdly open pink hole, he took out the vibrators and slid just the head of a double-headed dildo only into the glistening opening of her pussy, and was still. He felt her cunt immediately lock around the head of the dildo as he held, pulling it in ever deeper. Then he slowly slid the dildo fully into her, gently frigging her pussy, getting it more nice and soaked.

Once satisfied she was lubed and aroused enough, he withdrew it and felt a small river coarse out of her and trickle downward to cover the opening of her ass. He put the dildo against the puckered hole between her cheeks, and pushed. He felt the resistance of it at first, then he felt it give way against his incessant push.

At last! He quickly pushed deep up into the tunnel of her ass, hearing her sigh her satisfaction as she realized the sex toy was deeply embedded in her ass. He now had the hard plastic doubly impaled inside this married woman.

She ground her hips against his intrusion into her private territory and in so doing this, she felt the fake dick glide against the underside of her engorged clit. It was distended from its hiding place, and was begging to be rubbed.

The unexpected muscle-grabbing sensation of hard pseudo-cock to sensitive clit had Jennifer's pussy muscles spasm around and grip the hard rod that was sliding in and out of her. She could barely breathe or utter a breath, so intense was her impending climax.

He sensed the change in her, and continued to drive the embedded device deep within her oceans of warmth. She let her head loll back and a primal groan ripped from her. He slowly pulled the dildo from its deep anal haven, but then, with some continual pushing, he'd finally managed to slide up to the third or fourth inch of the dildo into her hot hole.

He started fucking Jennifer's tight ass in slow inches, pushing more into her as he felt her ass relax and take him further. He'd soon have her ready to take it completely up her ass, while he drove the other end of the device into her wet love tunnel, making her hot slit slick with her honey nectar.

Slowly he eased on his pounding of the velvety hole he was in, pulling the fake cocks from within her, until only the one head was buried just inside the opening of her pussy slit.

"Wh - why are you stopping?" she asked, when Jen could find her voice.

"Not stopping, sweet Jen. Just a slight change in position and equipment, back to the remote-activated vibrators. Go over to your couch, please, I want to see how far this remote can work. Hand me one of the extra pillows, would you please, and then I'll help you raise your hips and ass. I'm just going to slide this pillow under your lower back, so we can raise your legs and let them rest on my shoulders."

He took the proffered pillow, then pulled Jen's legs so that the backs of her thighs rested against his chest, and he slid the pillow sideways under her hips and then settled her legs over his shoulders. He then bent slightly to the left and again handed her the two small tips of the vibrators. Grabbing them, she willingly inserted them once again into both of her love tunnels, feeling the vaginal one against her wildly distended clit.

Jen immediately hissed an in-drawn breath between her clenched teeth.

"Uhhh! This is not fair," she lightly cried out. "What are you going to do that cock of yours?"

"Just you wait, beautiful Jennifer, just you wait," was all he said.

Jennifer felt the tip between her now impossibly swollen pussy lips and slightly agitated but gaping anal cavity. He sat back in such a manner as to be able to view everything in front of him.

He rose up ever so slightly, and then lowered his upper body between her legs, until his chest felt the hardened nubs of both small vibrators drill small holes into his chest. He leaned in and kissed her deeply for the first time, pushing the small amount of residue of her pussy juice from earlier into her mouth with his tongue.

She eagerly sucked on his tongue as she felt it slide between her lips and over her teeth. She'd rarely been French kissed in such a manner before and she found her cum sweet to her taste. She pulled her mouth from his, ever so slowly, and started to kiss her way over to his left ear.

Once there, he gently sucked her lobe into his now hot, wet mouth, then as he let the lobe slip from his lips she spoke, in a low voice, thick with need and want.

12