Jennifer Remembers "Shadow Day"

Story Info
Jennifer gives a very physical exam to a hot senior boy.
3k words
4.34
68.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BryanBiff
BryanBiff
50 Followers

A while back Bryan Atkins told the story of being given an embarrassing physical exam by a slightly older girl named Jennifer who was shadowing the school nurse that day (see "Shadow Day"). Here is the same story as told by Jennifer.

*****

When I was in my first year at community college, I had the opportunity to "shadow" the school nurse at the local high school for a day. I don't know what I expected out of the experience, except a day out of classes and an easy credit. It turned out that it was actually a very good day to be a girl!

It had only been a year since I walked the halls of this high school, so everything was familiar to me. Plus I have a younger sister who goes there.

I remembered the school nurse, Miss Stallings; though I don't think I ever had to occasion to talk to her as a student. To this day I still don't know her first name. She was a no-nonsense lady, kind of reminded me of the housekeeper on the Brady Bunch.

I got there shortly after lunch and things were very quiet. At first Miss Stallings showed me around the office and then eventually gave me some files to look over and organize. In between filing we chatted about nursing as a career and how she happened to become a school nurse. At about 1:45 a freshman girl came in needing a band-aid. She was dispatched pretty quickly.

At about 2:30, I was through with my filing assignment and wondered what else there was to do. Miss Stallings said, "Well nothing at the moment, but at 3:30 I will be doing two physical exams, so that would something you could assist me on."

I was curious. Were these girls? No, Nurse Stallings said, they were both of senior boys who for one reason or another had not turned in their physical exam forms. Without these forms, they were ineligible to play sports.

So I was going to be assisting in giving physicals to two athletic senior boys? I could hardly believe it.

"Are you sure the boys won't mind me being here?" I ventured.

"Oh they won't like it, but it something they'll have to get used to," Nurse Stallings said impassively.

Maybe I would get to see them in their underwear!

I should mention at this point that, even though I was a college freshman, I had very little experience with the opposite sex. I went to an all-girls grade school and middle school, so high school was the first chance I had to be in an environment with boys. And I liked the boys a lot, especially the athletic ones, but whatever it is that boys are looking for in a girl, I didn't have it.

So without much of a dating life, I threw myself into school clubs and activities where I was mostly in the company of girls. One exception is that I volunteered to be a student coach on the boys varsity swim team and I even got into one of the team photos, surrounded by guys in speedos.

The swim team experience was very nice and allowed me to fantasize about the nearly-naked boys I'd see three times a week. Without being obvious I'd glance at their crotches during practice and check out the assorted bulges. My sister Pam is a sophomore at the school and has taken up where I left off, as a timer on the swim team. I wonder if she's looking at those bulges too?

And on a few occasions I got to see a bit more. After practice, the door to the boys locker room would sometimes be propped open. Across from that door was the door to the equipment room. If the timing was right I could be putting equipment away while sneaking a glance into the locker room. I couldn't see anything directly, but there was a mirror that reflected part of the shower room and urinals. I caught more than a few fleeting glances at bare bottoms standing at the urinal and naked boys walking in and out the shower. The view didn't afford me much detail but the erotic imagery certainly whet my appetite.

So the prospect of seeing boys up close and personal was pretty enticing, though I did my best to feign an attitude of professionalism to Miss Stallings. I took a seat in the exam room and started reading some of my college homework.

Some time later I heard the door open and someone come into the outer office. He announced his name, but I didn't quite hear it.

I heard him ask Nurse Stallings why he had been summoned to the nurse's office.

"You haven't turned in a physical exam form," she said.

"Yea," he grunted. "I was supposed to get checked out three weeks ago before school started, but I got the flu so I skipped it." Then he chuckled.


Miss Stallings wasn't amused. "You're not even supposed to be going to practice without an exam. Its state law."

"Yeah well..."

"If you want to keep working out with the team I'll need to examine you right away."

A couple of seconds passed.


"Now?" he said.

"Yes, now."

Miss Stallings led the boy right into the exam room where I was sitting.


"Strip down to your underwear," she said, "and sit on the table. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

I remembered him right away - Bryan Atkins, from the swim team. He was wearing a varsity jacket and carrying a backpack. When he put it down, he noticed me.

"Bryan?" I said.

His eyes widened.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm here for Student Shadow Day."

"So you're interested in being a nurse?" he said.

"Yes, and Nurse Stallings is letting me shadow with her for the day."

"That's nice," he said without much expression.

"Why are you here?" I asked, even though I knew.

"Physical exam. They won't let me play without one."

We were both kind of frozen, not knowing what to say.

Finally, I said, "You're on the varsity baseball team and swim team, right?"

"Yeah - and track.."

At that point, Miss Stallings came into the exam room, shut the door, and said, "Bryan, why are you still dressed?"

Bryan got an annoyed look on his face. For a moment nothing happened. And then he took off his varsity jacket and draped it over a chair. I almost stopped breathing.

"Jennifer," Miss Stallings said, "Bryan is here for a complete physical exam."

I listened, but kept my eyes on Bryan, who kicked off his sneakers and stuck them under the chair.

And I could hear Miss Stallings drone on, "This will be a good experience for you. As a nurse you will assist in many physical examinations for young males."

Meanwhile, Bryan took off his white socks and methodically rolled them into a ball and put them in one of the shoes. Nice clean feet. Then in one motion off came his sweatshirt and undershirt.

He stood there shirtless and barefoot wearing only jeans.


Time stopped for a moment. Then he undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. He was wearing light blue underwear, a boxer-brief with a little pouch in front with something there. He was looking up at the ceiling trying to avoid my gaze.

"Jennifer," Nurse Stallings said, "I'll let you weigh Bryan."

We walked over the scale, but it wasn't a modern digital scale, it was one of those with weights. Fortunately, Bryan knew how to operate it and moved the weights until it balanced out at 155 pounds, which I wrote down on the form.

Then Bryan was ordered to get on the examining table. Nurse Stallings showed me how to examine the eyes, ears, and throat. To be honest I was so nervous I kept dropping things. But what I really liked was that Bryan was just sitting there passively while we looked and touched whatever we wanted.

Then Nurse Stallings showed me how to take Bryan's blood pressure and heart rate. Of course everything was great, because he was in such perfect shape.

"Now Bryan, lie flat on your back," Nurse Stallings said, thumping his stomach. Then I put my hands on his stomach with felt really nice. (He was warm!)

Then the proceedings took a decidedly different and wonderful turn. Miss Stallings took me to a corner of the room and pointed to an item on the form: "GE". I asked what that was and she whispered, "Genital exam." I almost had a heart attack.

"Is it something I should observe?" I asked, as innocently as possible.

"Oh definitely," Miss Stallings said, "it's a standard part of the exam."

This was more than I expected.

"OK, Bryan," said Miss Stallings, "could you please come over and stand up straight."

He hopped off the table and walked over in front of us.

"I'll need you to pull down your shorts for me," Nurse Stallings announced matter of fact.

The room went quiet. He looked at her, then at me, then back to her.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Pull down your shorts," she said slowly. "We need to inspect your genitals."

And just like that, the most confident boy in school was reduced to a quivering mass.

"Um, nurse..."

"Bryan," Nurse Stallings cut him off. "This is a standard part of the exam. And I think it will benefit Jennifer to see it for her future studies."

He looked at me, eyes pleading.

His cheeks flushed. "Well I mean, do I have to.. you know, in front of... you know...What I mean is, you know in front of... a girl..."

"Bryan," Nurse Stallings said firmly. "Jennifer is here to learn about being a nurse. Most nurses are women and most of the younger doctors are women also. So I suggest that you get used to being examined by females."

"But-"

"And a complete physical examination requires an inspection of your genitals."

The she turned to me and said (for his benefit): "Jennifer, you'll find that high school boys can get very bashful."

Having run out of excuses, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and pulled down his underpants and totally exposed himself.

There it was, nestled in all that hair, his penis just hanging there. And he was a very embarrassed young guy.

"Bryan is circumcised." That's all Miss Stallings had to say.

The she added: "When a boy is circumcised, the foreskin is removed. You'll notice that the head of Bryan's penis is exposed."

Sounds good to me.


"If Bryan were uncircumcised, we would need to check under his foreskin. But that's not necessary for circumcised boys."

I barely heard what she said. All I knew is that I was in this brightly lit room and this hot boy was standing a foot away from me naked.


"We need to check for a hernia," said Nurse Stallings. "This is very important. A weakness like that could cause Bryan to hurt himself."

Then she lifted his penis and took his balls into her hand and told him to turn his head and cough. He did as he was told. I had seen pictures of naked boys but seeing it in person is different. I was fascinated looking at the head of the penis and pee slit.


"Now you try it," she said to me.

So I gently put my hand on his testicles and said "Please cough."

"Turn your head and cough," Nurse Stallings corrected.

I really didn't know what I was supposed to be feeling. Except I noticed one thing. Bryan's dick started to swell up. Literally getting bigger by the moment in little stages and standing straight out from his body. It was something to see.

I pulled my hand away but the nurse said, "Don't be concerned, Jennifer. Boys Bryan's age are very sensitive and often develop erections when their genitals are being examined. It will subside."

Erections. Yes!

Then Miss Stallings showed me how to look for lumps by feeling each testicle and rolling it around. Bryan just stood there, penis erecting, letting himself be felt up.

Then after a moment, poor Bryan, dick sticking straight out, said, "Can I pull up my shorts now?"

Well I guess so - what other reasons could we have for keeping him naked? Well Nurse Stallings thought otherwise. "Jennifer would you like to see how a rectal exam is performed?" she asked while Bryan turned beet red.

I couldn't speak at that point so I just nodded. So the nurse ordered Bryan to lie on his back and pull up his legs so we could see his ... well how else to put it, his puckered little hole, nestled in a mound of hair. Needless to say, I'd never seen THAT before. But I didn't mind it.

The nurse went over to a cabinet and put on a pair of latex gloves and lubricated them. I couldn't take my eyes off the high school athlete lying face up on the table, with his perfect abs, perfect legs, perfect feet, and, yes, perfect butt - in the most vulnerable position imaginable.

And Nurse Stallings inserted her finger right up his butt and swirled it around. I didn't miss the sexual dimension - he was being penetrated like a girl. His eyes were shut tight and he started to moan and shake.

His penis, already hard, grew even harder, larger, and redder. Then with one magnificent twitch, a geyser of thick white liquid shot out in several spurts, on the table, the floor, his chest, and I think his hair.

"I'm sorry," he said weakly.


"Sometimes rectal stimulation causes boys to ejaculate," Nurse Stallings said.


I handed him a paper towel and just looked at him lying naked on the table. While I watched, he wiped the white liquid from his penis and chest. He asked for another paper towel and reached around to wipe his butt, his head turned away in shame.

"Can I please put my underwear back on," he finally asked.

The phone rang and Nurse Stallings answered. She talked for a moment, put the receiver down, and motioned me to come over. "I'm needed elsewhere," she said. She gave me the form and a plastic cup, and said, "I'll let you take care of this last matter," and winked.

I couldn't believe it. Just when I thought this boy had been humiliated enough, I looked at the form and it said very plainly, "Urine test- observed."

Could this mean ...? I looked over at Nurse Stallings on the phone and she motioned me toward the small bathroom inside the office.

"Um, Bryan," I said, "Nurse Stallings asked me to take care of one last thing."

"What now?"


I waved the cup at him. "Urine test."

"OK."


He walked into the bathroom and I followed him right in and shut the door.

He looked at me in disbelief.

"The form says, 'Urine test-observed.'"

"What do you mean, 'observed'?

"Well they need to make sure it's your urine, so its not tampered with, you know, in case of drugs."

"So you're telling me -"

"I have to watch you pee."

There was a flash of anger for a moment. Then just helpless stammering. "Come on... Jennifer... now... you know I don't do drugs... I mean you don't actually want to have to see me... you know..."


I had to smile. He still wanted to preserve his modesty. "Bryan, I've just seen you naked. I've touched your balls. I've seen you cum."

He stood there silently.

Then out of the blue he said, "Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Well," he said, "I mean - for you - this was like all professional right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... " he searched for the words. "This was part of some career thing... its not like you got off on it right?"


I wanted to say, "Would you get off if the tables were turned?" But instead I just said, "Bryan I do want to be a nurse." Pause. "But I'm also a girl."

"What does that mean?" his eyes widening.

"It means I like looking at boys."

"You mean the way guys look at girls?"

"We girls aren't that obvious, but yes."

"So you liked seeing..."

"Your penis?" she said. "Yes. Its beautiful." I couldn't believe I said it. "Are you surprised to hear that?"

"Well..."

"I remember watching you at varsity swim meets last year and thinking you had a beautiful body."

He smiled weakly and looked defeated.

"Do you feel uncomfortable letting me see you like this?" I asked.

His face was flushed. "I felt... a little on display."

"Having to submit your private parts for inspection?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I enjoyed the education."

He managed a smile. "Glad I could be of service, I guess."

"Nurse Stallings believes that its good for girls to inspect boys. She says that it removes a lot mystery surrounding gender."

He mumbled something about wanting to keep some mystery.

"Don't worry," I said and took the liberty of touching his hair. "Your mystery is safe with me."

But we had one thing left to do.

He composed himself for a second, then pulled his shorts down to his knees, once again exposing his boyish penis. I handed him the cup and watched in fascination as he aimed his dick at the cup like he was shooting a gun.

A few seconds passed. He closed his eyes like he was concentrating. Then all of a sudden a strong stream of pee started flowing out making a loud splashing noise. Eventually, the stream reduced to a trickle. Then he pulled up his shorts and I noticed a few drops wet the front of his underpants.

"First time I've ever peed in front of a girl."

"First time I've ever seen a guy pee," I said. I squeezed his hand and he gave me an embarrassed smile.

On his way out I noticed another handsome boy waiting, a tall blond in a tee shirt.

"Jennifer this is Tim Drake," Nurse Stallings said to me.

"Mr. Drake, strip down to your underwear. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Another one!

Girls rule!

BryanBiff
BryanBiff
50 Followers