Jennifer Tests Her Wings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

"Absolutely! I think that part's yummy but in my fantasies they'd be under twenty-five not over one hundred.

Whatever, color me in 'cause I'm looking forward to group sex with you on the periphery rather than being my main target. I might feel funny about that."

Jennifer gave Carrie a quick peck on the cheek and stepped out of the shower to call Charlie. "We're in! Do I get to fuck you or the other guy?"

"I can't think of anything but getting my hands on your body but since you're the proven professional it makes sense for the client to get the best I have to offer.

Who knows, maybe I'll get to like Carrie better than you!"

Jennifer shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, but if you do, I'll get out my pruning shears and make some anatomical changes on your body, Daddy of mine!"

"Point made!"

After hanging up the call Jenn toweled off and put the dress she had worn the previous evening back on. She heard Carrie turn the water off. Jenn said, we'll have to stop somewhere and pick up some clothes."

"You used to be little Miss Organized!"

"I don't know what that means but Idid pack a change of underwear for each of us in my purse."

Jennifer sighed. She sort of expected Carrie to be more enthusiastic about her little hobby and was uncomfortable with the idea that she was pressuring her friend. "If you don't want to do this you'd tell me right?"

Carrie put her arm around her friend. "Okay, Mom! Stop worrying; I'm a big girl, okay?"

Donnie was disappointed that the girls had to run but he made sure to get their numbers before kissing them goodbye. Jimmy was still asleep.

They stopped at the same boutique Jenn had found that weekend and each got an outfit for lunch. Jenn looked Carrie over. "Bitch, you have no idea how hot you look right now."

"You don't look so bad yourself!" They got to the hotel and took the elevator to Charlie's suite. Jenn said, "Okay, all you need to do is be yourself. You're the answer to any man's wet dream."

Carrie looked tense. She just said, "I know."

Jennifer read it all in the look on Charlie's face. When she introduced Carrie to him his eyes temporarily basked in her good looks and slid over to her. He wanted her really badly and his lust ignited a heat in between her legs.

Jennifer said, "It's really great to see you again Charlie!"

Charlie leaned over as if to kiss Jennifer's cheek. He said in a voice barely above a whisper, "Change of plans. Let him pick."

Jennifer took Carrie by the arm as Charley led them over to the client, "I said they were lovely didn't I! Dessert is served. "Brad, this is Jennifer and this is her lovely friend Carrie."

Each girl gave Brad a peck on his cheek. He said, "Wine? It's a rather nice Cabernet."

Carrie had picked up on the heat being generated between Charlie and Jenn so she took the offensive with Brad, dropping to her knees in front of him. "Mind if I use the wine as a chaser?"

"Not at all, Sweetheart,not at all!"

"Excuse us, Brad. We'll leave you to your little party."

As soon as they entered the bedroom Charlie pulled Jennifer onto one of the king sized beds. They lay on their sides facing each other as he gentle stroked her arm and placed a series of light kisses on every part of her face. "I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am that Carrie took Brad out of the running for a place in your bed."

Jennifer started loosening Charlie's tie. "I'll have to thank her for that."

Jennifer took off her jacket and started unbuttoning Charlie's shirt. He was making her work slow going as he was intent on rolling down her hose ever so slowly, inch by inch, with his tongue. She finally gave up on the shirt and pushed down his slacks and underwear to gain access to his wonderful semi-hard cock. While Charlie was paying careful attention to bathing each of her toes, one by one, Jennifer was gently stroking and kissing her way around her favorite toy.

At this point Brad and Carrie came into the room. Carrie said, "Okay if we take over the other bed? I'd like to fuck before an audience even if they're otherwise engaged.

Jenn simply nodded. Carrie asked Brad, "Is she saying that it's okay or just ignoring us and continuing to give head?" Brad shrugged his shoulders and pushed her to her knees on the bed.

Jennifer thought she'd resent the company but then noticed her pussy begin to get much wetter as she viewed Brad driving his cock into the doggie-positioned girl. She winked toward Carrie but it wasn't noticed. The scene wasn't lost on Charlie either as he flipped onto his back and grabbed Jennifer's hips to position her for his entry. Jenn pulled off her bra which was the last remaining article of clothing worn by them. She grabbed Charlie's cock and slid in into her wet passage.

Jennifer looked at the couple next to her and wished Carrie would take a break so Jenn could have both cocks in her at the same time. Shedefinitely was going to call Donnie later that day. She was becoming obsessed with having every man who crossed her path.

Charlie's sperm shooting into her brought her mind back to morecurrent affairs. She flopped down onto him and as he showered kisses on her breasts she held and hissed the top of his head. Jenn's erect nipples were being nibbled and tugged and the feeling was causing her to start climbing the walls again. He positioned himself between her legs and slid his hands under her, tightly grasping her butt cheeks as he rubbed her wetness and nibbled her clit with his teeth. As soon as his tongue started rubbing her clit she exploded. Jenn screamed right up to when Brad's cock entered her mouth.

She opened her eyes to see his large cock in her mouth while Charlie continued to eat her pussy. She couldn't see Carrie but from Charlie's body language she must have been on the floor with Charlie's cock in her mouth. She twisted to see and could just make out Carrie's feet on the carpet protruding from the end of the bed.

The cumulative effects from getting his dick sucked finally got to Charlie and he slid down onto the floor and started to fuck Carrie. Jennifer could hear the two of them and was embarrassed that she again felt jealous that a dick was fucking someone other than herself. Brad flipped Jenn over and pulled her hips up so he could enter her ass.

Jennifer must have dozed off after the sex because she began to awaked when she felt Carrie's lips tugging at Jenn's nipple. She looked to either side and found herself and Carrie in the middle of a hero sandwich with Charlie behind her and Brad behind Carrie. Brad had Carrie's breast in his comatose hand.

Jenn kissed Carrie's forehead. "That was fun!"

Carrie said, "Mmmm!" She then took her lips from Jenn's nipple and silently mouthed, "Can we go home now?"

Jenn kissed her shoulder. "Sure. Let's shower."

In the cab from the hotel to Grand Central Jenn gave Carrie her half of the fourteen hundred dollars Charlie'd given her. Carrie looked at for a second and gave it back. "No thanks, I was just doing it to help you out."

"I'm not keeping it. I'm not pimping you out!" They emerged from the cab and as Jenn paid the driver she saw Carrie out of the corner of her eye put the cash in a Salvation Army kettle.

The train ride up the Hudson River was unusually quiet. Jenn finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry."

"Me too, who'd have thought I'd be the one to get preachy? Look kiddo, except for three guys in Binghamton or some such place I've probably fucked seventy five percent of all the guys in New York State between the ages of sixteen and twenty five, but it was always just for fun. Some day I'm going to be married and living in a Tudor in Irvington with three dogs and two kids. The height of my rebelliousness will probably be if I'm socially irresponsible and have more kids than dogs. I'm probably going to run into guys who once had a quickie with me in the park or in a men's room somewhere. It might be embarrassing but I'll get over it. I don't mind being remembered as the tramp party girl from North Tarrytown because that's what I like being now. I'll pass on being recognized as the hooker from Manhattan though."

Jennifer put up the seat divider and swung her jeans covered legs onto Carrie's lap. "I was still a virgin on the train up from Washington and I'm not even vaguely regretting my solution to my New York housing problem. I did what I needed to do to resolve my situation without admitting failure to my Dad. Tonight was kind of unnecessary. I wish I hadn't involved you in it but then again maybe I'm not.

You see, I know why this evening happened. It wasn't that I was excited for a foursome with you,although that wasreally nice!" Jenn looked into Carrie's eyes and sighed.

"It's just that I feel that hooking is somehow more responsible than admitting that I'm hung up on a fifty-eight year old guy."

"I wondered if that might be it.

That's why I stepped in to take the decision out of Brad's hands. The looks in both your eyes told that tale.

Not to sound ridiculous but let's ask Beverly! She'll give us an objective common sense answer."

"YourMom?"

"Don't sell her short. She's pretty smart and gives honest answers. If fucking Charlie is good for you, she'll tell you why! If it's not, she'll tell you if you're making a fool of yourself."

"I think I already know what she'd say, Carrie! No parent is going to get excited about the prospect of a girl matched up with a guy more than triple her age!"

"If that's true, all you've done is waste a little of your time, right? Or do you think she'd rat you out to your parents?"

"No, I don't think that. It's just that I don't want her thinking of me as being a silly teenager." Carrie snorted. "She already thinks you walk on water. Maybe now she'll just think you're normal!"

Beverly Lewis was making dinner when the girls came into the kitchen. Carrie started with "Mom, I'm sorry I didn't call, but we got so..." Beverly interrupted her daughter. "Don't get yourself in too deep. Jenn already called last night and said you'd be home for dinner tonight.

The two of you should co-ordinate your stories."

Carrie's eyes were glaring at Jennifer for not letting her know about the call as she continued talking to her mother. "Anyway, Jennifer wants to ask you a question."

Jennifer glared back. "Carrie, can't you see now's not the best time? Maybe later, Mrs. L."

Mrs. Lewis dried her hands and turned to face Jennifer. "The roast is in the oven, everything else is pretty much on autopilot. I was about to have a beer, want to join me?"

As Jennifer smiled back Mrs. Lewis went to the refrigerator. "Carrie?"

"Sure Mom, make it a Coors Light."

"Three coming up. Why don't we go into the TV room to drink and talk?" They all flopped into the overstuffed sofas in the home theater room.

"So how can I help you, Jenn?"

"I'm sorry. This was all Carrie's idea. I really think I'm past helping."

"Good! That's one problem I don't have to deal with!" She took a swallow of beer. "Since I don't have to soothe the aches of the world let's just talk girl talk.

How've you been, Jennifer?"

Jenn chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "Not too bad, Mrs. L. Not too bad considering I'm in love with a man my folks wouldnever approve of!"

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. He makes me laugh. He always treats me with respect and listens when I go off on tangents. He's really bright and a hard worker. He owns his own business and makes good money."

"The nerve of the man! String him up!

On the other hand..." Beverly took a good pull on her bottle. "On the other hand maybe he sounds a little too good to be true. How old is he, forty?"

"Fifty-eight."

"Oh yeah, that'd ring your father's bell! I take it you're sleeping with him?" Jenn nodded. "And you're using appropriate protection?"

Jenn tilted her head to one side. "Usually."

Beverly sighed. "Usually might help a little with unwanted pregnancies but it doesn't mean jack if you catch some STD. How long have you active with him?"

"I just met him Friday night."

Beverly rolled on her side and rested her head on the arm of the sofa. "I don't get it. You meet him on Friday, fall for him and then jump on a train to come up here?"

Jenn looked at Carrie, who responded to her look, "Hey girl, don't look at me! It's your story and if you don't want to go on that's your business but just so you know, I tell my Mom just about everything. If you want me to leave out certain parts of last night I will, but she'll know I only did so 'cause I love you."

Jennifer lowered her eyes to her lap and took the plunge. She started by explaining her mistake in scheduling and didn't stop recounting the details of her weekend until this morning when Carrie dropped the cash in the Salvation Army Kettle.

Beverly's eyes looked at her daughter with obvious pride. She swung her feet to the floor and said to Jennifer, "I'm not sure if that rates being called determination, I'm more inclined to call it male pattern stubbornness on your part!

I'm empty. Anyone else need a refill?" Both girls answered yes although Jenn's bottle was still half full. She chugged it down.

When Beverly gave Jenn her fresh beer she leaned down and kissed her forehead. "The fact that Charlie's up here gives you a little more time to work it out but you said he was in town for a convention?"

"He extended 'til Thursday...so he could see more of me."

"So are you content unloading on me or do you want suggestions?"

"I'd really appreciate any help you could give me."

Beverly stared at Jennifer and wasn't about to speak until Jenn looked up from her lap. After they had made eye contact Beverly said, "Stop taking his money and if you can bring yourself to do it, give back every dime he's ever paid you. You don't want to let a man have an easy excuse toever disrespect you.

It sounds like you made enough from your otherclients to cover what you spent on clothes. If you're short I'll make up whatever shortfall you have.

I'll try to get you an appointment with Carrie's doctor for today. You need an examination and a prescription for the pill. If you're going to ignore the disease implications of what you're doing, at least we can try to keep you from adding to the teen pregnancy stats.

Kiddo you're a bright girl. I don't have to tell you how severely the odds are stacked against you guys lasting, but so what? My first love didn't make it to its first anniversary but if I could, I'd relive it a few times. We screwed our brains out and were absolutely convinced that everything else in the world was secondary to how we felt about each other. Enjoy it; enjoyhim but remember that whatever happens to the two of you, you'll always close your days in bed with yourself. Try to do as few things as possible which make you like yourself any less."

Beverly arose from the sofa. "We like you; welove you and I've got to duck out to tend our dinner. I'll be gone less than three minutes, I promise!"

Carrie looked like she was glowing. "Is my Mom totally cool or what?"

Jenn smiled at her. "I've always known that. I just never knew you did.

So what do you think, is there something potentially brewing between you and Donnie?"

"I hope so! In the restaurant I thought there was but this morning I thought he might be all over you."

"Yeah but in all fairness we wound up talking half the night away. I was fresh in his mind and I'm not sure I know how to talk to a guy without flirting. The more interesting question is how Sam's going to react if you guys start seeing a lot of each other."

"What do you mean? Why would Sam care one way or another?"

"Maybe he wouldn't but up to now baseball's always been his exclusive club and all the rest of us have always been outsiders. Remember when you won that bet with Donnie at the dinner table? You won because you had knowledge only possessed by insiders. Well that knife cuts both ways. If you and Donnie become a thing you'll have a pipeline for knowledge about Sam!"

Mrs. Lewis walked back into the room. "Did I miss anything?"

Jennifer replied, "Nothing interesting. The conversation had switched to your daughter's love life and even though she might be interested in the guy she was with last night, since nothing happened there are no juicy details."

"Why didn't anything happen? Did he drink himself senseless?"

"No, she did and he's got scruples."

"My daughter was out with a nice guy instead of a letch? Unheard of!"

"You know I think you and my parents paint her with a brush she usually doesn't deserve."

Beverly grinned like a Cheshire cat. "I know, but we're parents. We have that right. Your mother and I've had quite a few conversations about you guys over the years. She knows she was half trying to keep you as herlittle girl. She'd get afraid that being around Carrie would make you grow up too fast."

Jenn's Blackberry began demanding her attention. When she looked at the screen she said, "It's Charlie.

Hi!...Mmm, me too...I don't know, Charlie, I just got back and I feel like relaxing and spending an evening with bare feet." She laughed at something he said. "No, I meant with clothes on!"

Beverly cut in. "Miss my roast and you're dead, Reynolds! Why don't you invite him here for dinner? Maybe he'd like a home cooked meal he could eat withhis shoes off!"

"You've just been invited to dinner...Why not, Carrie's mom's a great cook!...Just three hot women, Carrie's Dad and brother are off doing something manly...Really? Cool...Just head over to Grand Central and grab the first Hudson River train you can and head for Tarrytown...I'll pick you up at the station..."

Beverly called over to her from the kitchen. "Tell him to pack an overnight bag!"

"You're supposed to bring an overnight bag...I doubt it, but you never know!...Oh, and Charlie?...I'll come to the station in my shortest skirt and I won't be wearing any panties." She hung up.

Jenn and Carrie were giggling when Beverly came in from the kitchen carrying a plastic grocery bag. She handed it to Jenn and started back for the kitchen, saying only, "Stanton Lane." Jenn opened the bag and found it contained a container of Lysol wipes and three condoms.

"What's Stanton Lane?"

The voice drifted back. "The closest road to the train station where you can get it on with any degree of privacy.

And don't leave my car smelling like a brothel!"

Jenn took the condoms and bounced over to the kitchen door. "Three? I believe I told you he's fifty-eight!"

Beverly continued stirring the pot. "You never know! Love sometimes overrides the calendar!"

Jenn started walking back to the living room calling over her shoulder, "You're right, you'd better get me two more!"///\\\Jenn had raided Carrie's closet and had come up with a great outfit for the drive to the station. She found a brimmed black Danish seaman's cap which could double as a chauffer's cap in a pinch and a white pleated micro-mini skirt that covered her ass, barely. What made the outfit, however, was a tuxedo jacket Sam had rented in middle school then claimed to have lost. His parents wound up paying for it before the jacket turned up months later. When Jennifer buttoned the jacket it covered her breasts but left no doubt that there was nothing underneath it. Carrie took a large piece of poster paper and printed T A Y L O R in large block letters. When Jenn held it in front of her it concealed the more indecent aspects of her outfit.

Charlie spotted her as soon as he alighted from the train; as did all the other passengers. A man about thirty walked up to her and asked, "Can I be Taylor?" Charlie saved her from having to come up with an answer when he said, "I'm Charlie Taylor."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers