Jennifer Tests Her Wings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

As soon as they got into the car Charlie was all over her. Jenn was finally able to gasp, "Let's go somewhere more private."

Jenn drove out of the parking lot and pointed the car toward Stanton Lane. As she was driving she reached into her purse and withdrew a fat, manila envelope which she handed to Charlie saying, "First things first."

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Charlie opened the envelope to reveal seven thousand dollars. Jenn continued, "That's every dime you ever gave me."

Jenn took her eyes from the road to take in his puzzled expression. "I don't want to be your whore anymore Charlie.

Don't get me wrong. I still want to jump your bones, suck on your cock, and fuck you 'til your eyes bleed, but I want to do it 'cause I want to, not because I'm being paid to."

Not getting a response, Jenn looked over at Charlie. He just said, "Please hurry; I don't know how much longer I can wait to kiss you."

Jenn saw a building site with a mostly finished home. She pulled the car behind it and grabbed a lap blanket from the rear seat. "Let's go."

As they walked the thirty yards to the house Charlie had his arm around Jenn's shoulders and his hand inside her jacket cupping her breast. They spread the blanket on the floor of what would soon be someone's living room as Charlie was showering Jenn with kisses.

Jenn unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. She really enjoyed Charlie's cock. Her tongue circled the head as she alternated between sucking it and kissing it. She could feel Charlie pulling her hips around so he could start working her pussy. As soon as his lips touched her and he realized how wet she was he inserted his thumb into her pussy while his tongue worked her clit. She quickly began moaning and twisting her hips in pleasure.

Charlie responded by inserting his other fingers to lubricate them. Suddenly Jennifer felt like a bowling ball with Charlie's thumb in her pussy and his index and middle fingers in her ass while his tongue and teeth were working on her clit. With his cock squirting down her throat she found she couldn't scream but she moaned as her cum drenched Charlie's face.

Jenn kissed Charlie's nose. "I'm sorry. I just want to lay here with you for the next several hours but if we don't get cleaned up and out of herewe'll be late for dinner!"

Beverly opened the front door when Jenn rang the bell. She looked a bit surprised by Jennifer's chauffer's uniform. "Mister Taylor? Hi, I'm Beverly Lewis, won't you come in? I suppose your driver can come in too!

Interesting outfit, Jennifer."

Charlie shook her hand and shook his head saying, "It's rather hard getting good help these days."

"If she always dresses like that I can see why things might frequently be hard. Carrie's tending bar. Can she fix you a drink?"

"A scotch and water would be perfect!"

Dinner went well. The food was delicious, the conversation witty and Charlie's hand frequently found its way into Jenn's lap and under her skirt. She began to fear staining the fabric of her chair so she snuck her napkin into her lap and under her leaking pussy.

When the meal was done Jenn got up and was helping Beverly clear. As Jenn walked past her, Beverly said, "I like him. He obviously likes you so I'll stick up for you when your Dad tries to lower the boom.

And Jenn, don't be disappointed but your father'sreally not going to like the whole situation.

Jennifer sighed. "Yeah, I know."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers