Jennifer's Blue Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home was a short four blocks away, so though they were a bit high, they didn't have far to go to get there, yet it seemed to take forever as they walked slowly and conversed with ease. Again she started laughing and had to run behind a bush to pee in his upper middle class neighborhood for fear she would lose control from laughing. "Take this," she said as she shoved the 6-pack into his hands, "and keep a look out" she joked, "unless you want to help," she finished as she disappeared behind a bush. He couldn't help but hear her gushing and splattering the soaked ground as he maintained the requested vigil until she finished, taken aback at how quickly something so personal had become second nature to her, almost pissing in front of her host.

Back home they sat across a coffee table in the family room as she kicked off her sneakers. The alcohol had made her warm, so she changed from her sweat suit back into the sweatshirt and athletic shorts she had worn before they left. In the dim light of the family room it looked like she again had removed her bra, the globes of her boobs—and definitely her nipples--appearing more prominent, but he couldn't be sure, and again she sat with her legs alternately drawn up onto the chair or suggestively spread akimbo with her feet on the edge of her chair.

They turned on the television as they talked, and she flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. When Foster returned from a visit to the bathroom he sat down again and found two fresh beers waiting and a porn film playing on the TV.

"Woops" she said in the voice of the slightly drunken as he saw the couple in the film start to go at each other, he a buff model, "probably gay" Jennifer exclaimed with a twitter, and she an equally airbrushed and buxom blond with obviously fake and oversized boobs. Inside Foster shifted uncomfortably as he watched the two begin to undress each other to reveal shaved pubic areas and, in the case of the guy, a perfectly sculpted body, not to mention penis. Foster's cock was every bit as filling as that of the porn star he realized as he watched the young stud lap at the woman's pussy to the sound of her exaggerated moans, but in his forties, buff like a model he was no more. The guy was tapping his schlong on the woman's lips when Foster decided to change the subject.

"Popcorn" he said, as she looked at him heavy-lidded and smiled at the incongruous suggestion, "would you like some" he added, not intending to suggest a double entendre.

"MmmHmm, I think I do," she mouthed as she turned to look at him and changed the channel to a music video.

"In Europe it's all over TV, everywhere really. I got used to seeing it, and that guy there was cute, present company excluded of course, anyway . . ." she trailed off without glancing at him, her legs squirming and searching for a fixed position like she again had to pee.

He popped the popcorn and added some butter and salt before he brought it into the room. Jennifer was lying back on her chair, her back in a backward arch that accented her breasts, and looking at him through half-closed eyes as he approached. "Mind if I pass on the popcorn" she asked unexpectedly.

"I need a couple of minutes if you don't mind" she said as she rose to her feet.

"Sure, of course," he added. "Can I get you anything? Are you ok," he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said as she rose and leaned over him with a hand on his shoulder to steady herself, her hair falling over his face as she bent and planted an unexpected kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I just need to lay down for a sec" she finished with a lazy grin, her face hovering too close to his for slightly too long. She stood slowly and made her way up the stairs and to her room, her seductive hips carrying her up the stairs from the family room.

That's all for her tonight he lamented, as he waited a few minutes and began to munch on the popcorn, somewhat dejected. After about fifteen minutes he turned down the volume on the television and returned it to the adult channel. Two girls were undressing each other, one kissing her way down the other one's tummy to her pussy and then swabbing out her companion's glistening slit. Their bodies were nearly flawless, and quickly his libido reacted to the stimulation.

Looking up the stairs he decided that it was safe to unwind, so he unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his fly and freed his stiff cock, which quickly tented his boxers. He further dimmed the lights and propped his legs on the coffee table, one hand on his boxers softly teasing his member, thrusting up through his open fly and resembling a quickly surfacing submarine. He almost forgot that he had a guest. After watching two or three more sexual vignettes and downing a Scotch, he was hard as a rock and considered making his way to bed and taking in hand the built up tension in his loins. Looking up though, a shock of horror flew through him as he saw Jennifer standing in the doorway to the family room at the foot of the stairs.

He froze, at first thinking that she was sleepwalking or acting out some other unlikely cartoon absurdity. But she walked to the couch and smiled at him as he looked for a pillow to cover his embarrassment. He thought of zipping his fly but froze instead. "I guess I'm not the only one who watches late night television," she said with a wry smile and her hands on her hips.

"Jennifer" he began, but was cut off as she walked next to him, her locks again tumbling seductively over his face, bent and kissed him with the sinuous tip of her tongue probing the front of his mouth, her lips soft, wet and warm. Her blue top hung on spaghetti straps and was so short that it failed to reach her navel; it gapped open on her and allowed her boobs to peek out the sides while her well-worn panties were the same that she had on earlier. She aggressively threw her leg over his outstretched legs and straddled his hard-on, knees up on the sofa, planting her crotch directly on top of his dick as she again began to kiss him, over and over touching her lips to his, slowly increasing the force until they were crushing lips to lips. She slowly moved her hips back and forth as she drove him wild with the sensation of her warm crack cradling his needy shaft, flexing muscles he was unaware women could so develop, so much so that he feared cumming simply from the stimulation. Her pussy and ass cheeks were literally squeezing his member through her panties, and she reached down to pull her ass apart before she settled on him to ensure that she caught his cock in her tender fissure.

She stood and knelt next to his legs, running her hand over his thighs. She stroked his cock through the material of his boxers as it pulsed from her contact. She studied his manhood and gazed wide-eyed and smiling at its outline before she reached fingers through the fly of his boxers and stroked his balls, tickling them with her nails and eliciting from him a quick intake of breath. Squeezing him with her warm hand she further teased his erection until the skin on his head was stretched near to bursting.

"Jennifer" he again started to say, although what next was to come out of his mouth even he did not know. Ignoring him, she ripped open the fly to his underwear and freed him with a hum of approval as he popped to attention, both her hands now on bare skin and driving him wild.

"Long and hard," she murmured admiringly as she stroked his length and drew a groan from him. "I want to see you better" she said as she turned on the light next to the sofa.

Here was every man's dream, crouched before him, her boobs pushing large bullet-hard nipples into the material of her gauzy shirt as she focused on his dick, inspecting it like it was the first she had ever seen. Leaning forward, with a practiced grip she stroked from the base to the tip, milking with her thumb a clear drop of pre-cum. She leaned forward and dipped the tip of her tongue into it and swiped into her mouth as he again groaned. "We never had dessert tonight" she smiled as she did it again, this time sucking his head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around with an expertise clearly indicating that this was not the first cock that had parted those supple lips. She filled her mouth with spit, took the tip in her mouth and swirled the warm liquid with her tongue, driving him wild.

"You taste good," she said as she continued to stroke his length with her hand, stopping at the head to rub her thumb over additional pre-cum. She continued to fondle his shaft, alternately blowing on the head and licking it with each stroke.

"These come off," she said as she pulled on his pants and slipped them from under him. His boxers came off with his pants as well. She again mounted him and slid back and forth, now on his bare erection as she softly kissed him, his fingers now on the back of her head and tangled in her hair to encourage her.

"I want you in me; you look like you are ready to explode" she observed. "Let's start with my mouth," she said as she dismounted him again, dropping between his legs and parting them further, "or do you want to do something special for me?"

She hunched down and licked his inner thighs as she looked up the length of his body, painting a thin line of saliva up each thigh to his balls. Both of her hands she slipped under his buttocks as she licked his balls, at times stretching her tongue to where they ended a hairy half-inch from his asshole. As she sucked first one ball and then the next into her mouth he suddenly felt guilty, despite all that had happened, and said, "wait."

"Stop or go Mr. Davis. Which is it?" she teased with a whisper.

"Jennifer, people my age normally don't . . ."

"Even though they want to," she said matter-of-factly as she interrupted him and unexpectedly took half of him into her mouth and began to suck him with expertise beyond her years.

"Oh my god that feels good," he moaned as she smiled with him still in her mouth and slowed her stroking.

"Well, ok, since you asked so nicely" she said mischievously after extracting him. "But first you have to tell me that you'll do something special for me later."

"Do something special," he asked with glazed eyes.

"Look, Mr. Davis, I've been licking your cock. Time to share some secrets" she said as she now barely stroked him, her fingers gentle as feathers flicking up and down his aching rod and interfering with his ability to speak, let alone think.

"Yes, ok, yes" he agreed with a touch of excitement underneath his curiosity.

"What do you like most about my body," she continued as she leaned forward to nuzzle the base of his dick just where it connected with his balls.

"Like most" he almost groaned, as she stopped stroking him and ran a single finger around his purple head in the spit and oozing pre-cum. He thought for a second with the remaining portion of his brain that wasn't focused on his dick, "your, your butt" he managed to get out, "your ass is stunning."

"Good," she said, "I like it too; I like to watch guys watch it," she giggled before she stood and faced away from him. She pulled her shirt up so that he could see clearly her lower back and panties, so tightly sculpted to her backside, and caressed her butt with her free hand and pulled them tighter into her fissure.

"Most never get this close though," she observed.

"Which do you like more Mr. Davis, a bare ass or one in panties," she asked as she plunged a hand inside of hers and slowly dragged it up her crack.

"I love guessing what a guy has in his, and sometimes it's a disappointment. A guy can be hung like a horse and not know what to do with it, do you know what I mean," she finished.

"Jesus Christ, Jennifer. You are going to kill me doing this," he panted as he sat stock still while his entire being contracted to the space one foot from his face.

"So you'll help me and have some fun too," she laughed as she gave a flirty wiggle to her hips and turned to face him, still standing between his legs, his cock throbbing to the beat of his heart.

"Help you," he asked in near disbelief. "Jennifer, look, this is an unexpected fantasy with a girl. I shouldn't have done this I guess. I let this get out of control, and I shouldn't have" he responded.

"A unexpected fantasy; what, you have expected ones? Anyway, tell all this to your dick," she laughed as she took him in hand. "You shouldn't have done this? What, only forty year old men are allowed to have fantasies, not women in their twenties? In case you haven't noticed, I stopped being a girl a few years ago. And I think we both have needs; I know I do. Seems like you do too," she finished with a stroke of his dick.

He was taken aback by her words, short and succinct and wholly logical. But anything would have seemed logical in his current state he realized.

"But you are twenty-two, I'm . . ."

"Older than me" she interrupted, finally letting go of his dick. "Everything here still works unless I missed something. And I bet you have more on the job training than most of the boys I've been with, which is why I want you."

"But you're Megan's friend, and . . ."

"She's not here" she again interrupted. "And this isn't any of her business. It's ours. If you had met me in that pizza pub, or I had been older, or a friend of a friend on a blind date, you wouldn't even be thinking about this. We'd be in bed right now. But because I'm Megan's friend it's a big deal."

"You still call me Mr. Davis. My name is Foster" he interjected, mostly without a point.

"Maybe I like the idea of fucking Mr. Davis. Maybe tomorrow night I can fuck Foster too. Maybe both of you at once" she added with a sexy "mmm."

"You've done that before?"

"I only share that kind of information with lovers," she smiled, "coming?"

"Jennifer it's been a year since I have slept with anyone, a year after my wife died. And you are the last person who I expected to do this with."

"And who did you plan to do this with" she said with a frustrated bite to her voice.

"Look, I'm going up to my room. I'm going to take off my top and my footy socks. I'm going to strip and lay down on the bed. I'm going to put my hand on my pussy and pull up on my clit and finger myself until I cum and soak a little spot or two in the sheets. Your cock is bigger and much more interesting than my finger. You can go to bed thinking about that and think about it the entire time I'm here and then change the sheets after I'm gone" she finished and stepped out of his legs.

She spread her legs and squatted slightly. She took his hand from his side and placed it on her warm crotch. His hand remained there as he felt the warmth of her engorged lips and the damp material as she kissed him again, "or you can come upstairs with me" she concluded.

"Now smell your hand," she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Jennifer," he protested.

"Do it," she ordered.

He took his hand away and brought it up to his face, inhaling her scent and sighing.

"That's how much I want you in me," she said as she started up the stairs and to her bedroom with her ass swinging seductively.

He thought for a few minutes before he rose, downed a shot of Scotch and chased it with some water, checked the lock on the front door, turned off the lights and made for the stairs like he did every other night. As he mounted the stairs he saw her light burning through the crack in her door. Approaching the room he paused to take a breath and then looked in to see basically what he saw this afternoon. A gorgeous young woman on the guest bed wearing a short blue top, with her ass half shucked and her blue panties bunched just at the base. Her crossed arms lazily cradled her head as if she knew that he would take care of her needs and that she should save her energy for other things.

Taking another breath he pushed open the door and entered. He walked to the side of the bed to look her in the eye. She looked at him through half-closed eyes but did not smile this time as her mind was focused now on other pleasures.

Now, in close-up, he finally got his wish to survey her body: long brunette hair, well developed back and arm muscles, tan skin, white strap lines to a tiny bikini worn on some nameless beach, spine like a path of symmetrical pebbles leading down to a crack that lead deep into her warmth. Her back and ass were covered with almost microscopic down bleached white by the sun, and her cleft was deep enough to hide between her beautiful cheeks what lay just an inch into the darkness.

He walked to the base of the bed and knelt at her feet. He paused and thought to himself, so long out of practice and so in need of this very thing. His cock throbbed insistently and slowly fed clear fluid to the tip. He had pleased many lovers before he married; he was more than adequately hung, sensitive or demanding as the situation required. "Act; don't think" he finally decided, like riding a bike he told himself with a private laugh.

He took her foot in his hand and kissed the arch, smelled leather and licked to taste faintly salty sweat as she shivered in response and gooseflesh covered her legs. He pulled off her panties as she pushed up her ass and leaned first to one side and then the other to assist him.

He removed them, impulsively put them to his face and inhaled a strong mélange of perfume, the unmistakable odor of pussy, the earthy scent of her ass, the inevitable aroma of sweat and dried pee from her detour behind a bush. He unrolled them to see that they were stained, warm, freshly damp in a spot in the center, smelling of the hours they cradled her in her sweats, across the Atlantic, in the airport, in his car, to his house. The odor surged like a drug to the animal part of his brain, and he suddenly craved her cunt and her ass. No longer Megan's friend, this was a woman he was going to fuck.

As if she knew what they both needed she spread her legs gymnastically to nearly a 180-degree split and fully exposed her pink treasures to the light, again calling attention to her backside. For emphasis more than practicality she reached both hands around and with her fingertips cupped the curves of her ass and pulled herself apart a bit, holding herself open for his pleasure.

Her pussy was perfectly symmetrical. A prominent outer lip that curtained the inner ones was soft and moist, the slit in between glistening in the light. Above this was her petite asshole, so tight that it impossibly appeared to be sealed. He resisted the urge to bend and lick her now, to drink in her scent at the source as she reached a finger up to nudge her little tailpipe and scrape at it with her fingernail.

Both openings were light pink and small, yet hidden in a well-developed feminine butt and upper thighs, and covered with pubic hair trimmed to accommodate the smallest bikini, yet not bare, as was the fashion among so many young people. One hand she slipped under her stomach and between her legs to stroke her slit that he now so desperately wanted to possess with his mouth, his fingers, to pierce with his cock and make his own. She was so wet that her finger made a slurping sound as she diddled with herself and slipped her middle finger in and out.

"Stop" he quietly asserted, and she immediately complied. He moved to her neck. Using his tongue like a sable brush he painted on her back an abstract sketch, punctuated with occasional kisses and playful bites with his teeth as she stretched and purred like a cat in response. She purred louder as he slowly made his way to the base of her spine and kissed the uppermost inches of her split, now parted wide for his pleasure. He turned on the overhead light in the room to see her better and drank in the sight, a halo of darkened skin that ringed her wrinkled back door, soft almost invisible hairs as well, a tiny, dark mole that orbited there as well, that only the privileged got to observe, the glistening drops of lubrication that hung on the short curls of her pubic hair, the involuntary spasm of her muscles that flexed her cheeks and made her sphincter twitch as he lapped the sides of her crack, only to stop long before he neared her hole, save a sweet kiss on the little orbiting mole that sent shivers through her body.