Jennifer's College Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They nodded.

When the five minutes are up, Yolanda, you will go to Eric, and you three will shift one right, for the next five-minute task. Got it?"

Nods again.

"Go!"

The clock started. The girls started on their task. Angela began at Eric's balls, licking the sac with expert licks. Sherry was licking the top of Jerry's cock, slowly circling. Jennifer was using long licks up the shaft of Jason's gigantic cock. Yolanda had a hold of Tommy's member, flicking her tongue on the tip, then down the shaft. The men groaned. When the women's lips touched the shaft, however, the men gasped from the sensation, for it was cold. That was why the women were closed smiled earlier: They had ice in their mouths!

Five minutes passed quickly. The men were sweating a little. Those girls went all out to make them cum in those first five minutes. Eric thought it was going to be harder than he first thought to last.

Finally, the buzzer sounded. "Switch!" Jason said. He then reset the clock. Yolanda got off and went around to Eric. Angela got on Jerry, Sherry climbed on top of Jason, and Jen got on Tommy.

"Hello Lover," Sherry said.

Blowjob, no deep throat," Jerry said. "Five minutes. Go!"

The girls went to it. Sherry gingerly slipped Jason's rock-hard member into her mouth, using her spit to make it slip to the back of the mouth, then started a slow in-and out motion. Jennifer took in Tommy's cock, expertly using her tongue, making him moan almost immediately.

"UUNNNGGGHH!" Tommy moaned. "You keep that up, and I will lose this round!"

Jennifer smiled, and continued her excruciating blowjob.

Yolanda finally got the head of Eric's cock in her mouth. Her lips were stretched to their maximum on it. She started a very fast in and out motion, licking the tip, then plunging on the head once again. Eric had his eyes screwed shut, grimacing.

"Ooh, that feels great, Yolanda!" he hissed.

Angela was using her lips and tongue all over Jerry's prick, making him sweat. She was by far the best cocksucker in the group, and she was putting that expertise to good use. Jerry's face looked like a mask of pain, and his hands were in fists.

It felt like forever to the men. Finally, the clock buzzed.

The women stopped. As they took the cocks out of their mouths, the men sighed relief. Tommy was shaking.

"Switch!" Jerry said, trembling a little while he reset the clock.

The women switched. Now Jennifer was on Eric, Yolanda on Jerry, Angela on Jason, and Sherry on Tommy.

"What's the matter?" Sherry cooed, smiling. "Finding it too hard to keep it in?"

"Give it your best, Sherry!" he seethed. "I can take whatever you can dish out!"

"We'll see, lover!"

Eric spoke up. "Reverse cow girl! Go!"

You sweating, Jerry boy," Yolanda teased. "Think you can take my tight, moist pussy for five minutes?"

"Bring it on!" Jerry said as Yolanda positioned his cock at her pussy then slowly slid down. He immediately threw his head back, and bit his lower lip. God she was tight, he thought. Yolanda kept squeezing with her pussy as she fucked him

Jennifer had slipped all the way down Eric's cock. Using her muscles, she was pulsing her pussy, squeezing his dick rhythmically as she rode him.

"Ungh!" Eric grunted. He had never felt this from her before. She must have been practicing, he thought.

Sherry had inserted Tommy's cock all the way inside, grabbed his legs for support, and started slamming his cock into her as fast as she could. They bounced with each thrust. Tommy had crossed his arms in front of him, concentrating. He was bound and determined NOT to lose this round!

Angela had positioned herself on top of that 11-inch cock, and then dropped hard. She screamed as it pushed past her cervix, then gripped him once he was all the way in. Then she came back up, keeping pressure on his cock, then dropped the whole length again! Jason was beside himself. All the women in his life now could take his entire length, but none gave him more pleasure than Jennifer, and now it seemed that Angela was trying to top that! He sweated from the concentration.

RING! Through the next two rounds, the men tried to calm things down a bit. Tommy decided on doggy style, the women doing all the moving, with no squeezing. The women complained a bit, but ended up following the rules. It was getting difficult NOT to squeeze as the time wore on, and their pants were getting heavy.

Jason decided on a good, old fashioned 69, but with no tongue. Again, the women complained, but had finally caught on to what the men were doing. They decided to use their teeth and lips. The men, not to be outdone, used the same techniques on their clits.

The women were shaking in need, and All the men sighed in relief when the buzzer rang. Jason shakily reset the clock, missing the first time, and passed it to Jerry The women slowly climbed off, each giving a squeeze with their pussy before completely dismounting their faces, smiling at each other. The men looked at each other with a fatalistic look on their faces. They knew one of them would not last the next round, but did not know which.

The women switched. Yolanda was now on Eric, Angela on Jerry, Sherry on Jason, and Jennifer on Tommy. They all had an evil grin on their faces. The men looked at Tommy, whose turn it was to name the task.

Jerry closed his eyes as he spoke, as if what were saying was a death knell. "Woman on top, knees down, women pleasing themselves while riding a slow fuck." The men groaned. "Go!"

All the women started at the belly and slowly dragged their pussy on it down to the crotch, then rode the cock up until it was at their pussy hole, then slowly decended on it. All of them started a slow up and down and front to back motion. All of them were staring directly at their man as they started in on pleasing themselves.

Yolanda used her right hand to massage her breasts as her left hand rubbed her clit, making her squeal with delight with each stroke, her movement was in time with her slow strokes, making the impact on Eric even more erotic.

"Eric's cock jumping in Yolanda's pussy!" she cooed. "You give me your cum, yes?"

"UUNNGGHH!" was all Eric could say

Angela leaned forward and started to drag her tits on Jerry's chest with each push. This also rubbed her clit against his pubic hair, making her jerk. She started to massage his cock with her pussy by squeezing and relaxing her muscles. Each squeeze made Jerry groan.

"Oh, shit!" Jerry hissed.

"I want it, lover," she whispered hoarsely in his ear. "I will get your cum this round!"

Sherry was riding most of Jason's cock, not wanting to go all the way down this time. She added a circular movement of her hips to the way she was fucking him. One hand was behind her head, her eyes closed, biting a lip, while the other was furiously rubbing her clit. Her groans were in sync with her clit's movements. Her pussy juice was flowing freely, soaking his groin, and making her feel more velvety inside. Jason was breathing hard from the exertion of holding it back.

"Oh, let it go, lover," she cooed so erotically that Jason's cock gave an involuntary lurch. "Fill me with your sweet cum! Let my cunt fuck you into oblivion as you cum!"

Jason could not even answer.

Jennifer was dragging her pussy along the entire shaft of Tommy's dick. She would let it come out, rub her pussy and clit, then insert it in again, all the way. Her hands were playing with her tits, bringing them up to her mouth to be sucked. She kept up a constant stare into Tommy's eyes, watching his every move. Tommy could not break that look.

"I am fucking you, Tommy," she said to him. "Do you feel my pussy wrapping itself around your cock? Do you like the feel of my pussy on your cock? Do you want to fuck my pussy hard? Your cock feels so hard in me, Tommy! Oh, Oh! I can feel it Tommy! I feel your cock in me!"

Tommy was so transfixed by her stare that he could not answer. He stared back, open mouthed at the sultry, sexy woman riding him. Her pussy felt so velvety. He heard every word she said, and it transfixed in his mind, eating away at his resolve.

All of a sudden, Jason grunted.

"Oh, YES!" Sherry said. "Fill me with your cum, lover. Ooh, yes! Ooh Ooh!! I'm COMING!"

Sherry slammed herself down, burying Jason all the way as the first load of spunk whitwashed her uterus. She raised herself and let the rest of his cum fill her pussy. Her orgasm kept her moving her pussy all around His cock. Jason had gripped her at the waist, and was now squeezing a little hard as his orgasm rocked him to his very being.

Tommy couldn't hold it any longer. The sounds of Sherry and Jason, coupled with Jennifer's expert fucking and erotic dialog shot him over the edge, and screamed as the first jet of sperm coated Jennifer's pussy.

"Ooh, come on, lover!" Jennifer cooed. "Give me your spunk! I love the feel of your cum in me! OH, OH, I'M COMING TOO!" She wiggled her ass to accentuate the point.

"OH GOD!" Jerry yelled as his orgasm hit. Angela had increasingly distracted him as she was on the verge of a huge orgasm herself. A small peep from her as she started pushed him over the edge. "TAKE MY CUM, WOMAN!"

"I-I'M COMING WITH YOU LOVER!" she yelled. "OOOH, FILL ME WITH YOU SPERM! MAKE ME FUCK YOU HARDER. OOH! OOH!"

Angela fell over as her orgasm rocked her. She clung to Jerry as each spasm sent a new orgasmic wave to her pussy, making her thrust herself harder and harder on his spurting cock.

RING!

The clock buzzed. Eric and Yolanda were still going after it. Yolanda was piledriving herself on his cock, rubbing herself with one hand, and furiously rubbing her clit with the other. Eric had grabbed her hips and was helping her slam on his dick.

"Oh, God, Yolanda, fuck that cock!" he seethed. "Stroke that cock with your cunt!"

"Ooh, Eric baby!" Yolanda seethed. "Your meat feel so good in my cunny! Fill me up soo nicely! Gotta have more. Oh, Fuck! Fuck!"

They kept going. The others recovered, and were now cheering them on, offering suggestions and goading them to faster action.

Suddenly, Eric grabbed Yolanda around the waist hard. Yolanda opened her eyes, looking surprised at him. She screamed as Eric bucked, sending his cock deep into her, flipped, and then landed on her, his cock never leaving her pussy! He started pumping so hard that Angela placed her hands on Yolanda's shoulders so she would not knock into the people watching them.

The slap from Eric's fucking was loud. He was ramming Yolanda for all he was worth. She had a glazed look on her face as she let her arms fling straight out, her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth.

Eric's thrusts became slightly erratic as his orgasm built. Yolanda came out of her stupor as she felt the change, and dug her nails into his shoulders. She looked directly into his eyes, and a she-tiger-like growl came out of her, surprising everyone.

"Fuck my pussy with your cock!" She growled. "Rip me open! Flood me with cum! Make me scream with passion. FUCK ME!"

His thrusts suddenly became more erratic. Eric lifted his head, eyes closed, and emitted a low growl. Angela knew what it meant, and had everyone move back. She knew it was going to be a violent orgasm.

"Jerry, go get a towel and my little bag from the other room!" Angela said. "Hurry!"

Jerry left.

All of a sudden, Eric slammed his cock into Yolanda so hard that it made her scream in some pain. He pulled out and thrusted again. She screamed again, but this time in lust. He backed up and thrust one more time, crying out as his orgasm hit. The first jet hit Yolanda so hard that it sent her into her orgasm. She screamed as it rocked her body. She dug her nails hard into Eric's shoulders, drawing blood. Eric's hands bore into her hips, forcefully holding it in place as he mercilessly fucked her. Yolanda's heels were also kicking Eric's back, getting harder as her orgasm cruelly gripped her consciousness in a tight, maniacal focus of lust and animal magnetism.

Eric's orgasm lasted almost five minutes, getting more violent with each passing minute. Yolanda was keeping up with the violence, stroke for stroke, pushing herself as hard on him as he was fucking her. Her own orgasm was going strong, fueling their violent passion all the more.

Suddenly, Eric pushed so hard into Yolanda that she screamed, and passed out. He screamed as the last of his orgasm left. Spent, bloody, Eric backed off, waivered, then fell on the bed. He passed out.

Angela expected this. She had made him do this many times before. She took her bag that Jerry had fetched for her and went to tend to Eric's scratches.

"Jennifer? Look after Yolanda, will you?' Angela asked.

"Sure," she said, grabbing the towel.

Jerry and Tommy stood back as Angela and Jennifer tended to the winners. Jason went to the table to get some juice, having once lived this scene before. Tommy slowly chuckled at that demonstration of pure unadulterated animal lust.

He knew what it was like to release the beast within. He immediately buried it as he remembered what it had done to that girl, the trial, and eventual acquittal. He vowed never again to let the beast out, and tonight he watched what it could do if controlled properly.

Jerry stood stone faced as the girls worked. He held Sherry, who was looking on it with a detached eye.

"Hmm. Not as bad as mine a while back," she mused, "but definitely more animalistic. Yes. More animalistic."

Jerry looked at her. "You were...this bad once?"

"Oh yes!" she said, proudly, "and I earned each and every bruise I got that night. It was the night that Jason and Jennifer fell in love. God, what a night!" She had a dreamy look in her eye.

Angela had bandaged Eric quickly. Jennifer had cleaned Yolanda up as best she could, and made a mental note of all the areas she would have bruises in a while. It looked like Yolanda would not walk straight for about a week.

Angela and Jennifer let them rest where they were. They went to the table to join Jason, who had his head down. They sat on either side of him, then the three of them hugged. Sobs could be heard.

Jerry saw this, then looked at Sherry. She had tears in her eyes as well.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

Sherry looked at Jerry and Tommy. "Come on," she said as she grabbed their hands and led them to the table.

Jennifer opened her arm to accept the other three as they got to her. Jason was softly crying, and the two girls were trying to console him.

"Why are you crying?" Jerry asked softly.

"I remember when Eric and I had become so...enamored. It wasn't that long ago either. I see that animal lust come out, and I get afraid. Afraid for the woman. I know what he can do to them, and I know what I can do. We said we wouldn't go that far for a while. It had tore up the women, and we weren't in too good of shape either. We both regretted that it had gone that far, and that we were the ones that should've had the control. I don't know what will come of this. I don't know if the friendship will last after this, with you and Tommy. I feel most for Tommy, for that is his woman, and Eric brutally fucked her. I am afraid to ask you, Tommy, what you feel about it." He put his head down again.

Tommy cleared his throat. "I feel some concern," he started. Jason looked up. "My concern is of her feelings," he continued to Jason, "not of the event. It was refreshing to see, actually. I never even dreamed of the level Yolanda could go, and I am sort of glad that Eric drew it out. I myself have been afraid to do it myself for a couple of years. You see, I had really hurt a girl, pretty much the same way. She wasn't expecting it. Her parents saw it and filed charges of battery. Since it was consensual, and she testified on MY behalf, I was acquitted. I had not been sure of my control since, and that had played an insidious trick on my confidence.

"Jennifer here helped me to put things into perspective, and I had come to grips with it. You even helped me, Jason. Did you wonder why I was taking to mastery as fast as I was? It is because I used to be into B&D hardcore in my teens. I was too young, and I know that now. It doesn't mean I lost the knowledge or feeling, it means I have had a chance to mature. I still have a long way to go, but now I know it can be controlled. That is why I am concerned about her feelings, and can hold no onus with Eric. He performed as I would expect any master."

Jerry's, Sherry's, Jennifer's, Angela's, and Jason's eyes became wider with each passing sentence of Tommy's confession. No wonder he was sounding so natural in the master position! Jerry was looking intently at his friend, reassessing him in a new light.

"I think the night is over," Jerry said. "This round robin was more erotic than I ever dreamed it could be."

"It is a good game," Jason said, now feeling better. "We will have to play it again sometime."

"Not too soon for me boyo," Yolanda said.

Everyone turned around. Yolanda stood next to the near bed, leaning against it for support. A growing bruise was appearing around her pelvis, looking for all intent like a pair of purple panties. Her upper arms also supported smaller bruises as well as her left tit. Her right arm was behind her.

Tommy immediately went to her. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Now that a funny thing for Master to ask his slave" she said as she went to her knees, wincing on the way down. "It Yolanda's duty to ask after master, if slave Jennifer hurt you."

Tommy raised his eyebrows. The others looked surprised.

"No, the slave did not hurt me," he said. Then he smiled at her.

She smiled back. "Would Master consider recollaring his slave? I no want to take off again." She brought her hand from around her back. She had retrieved her collar.

Tommy laughed. To Jerry and Jason, He looked like he grew an inch or two in the past three minutes.

Tommy grabbed the collar. "I will deign to collar my slave!" He said joyously. Yolanda raised her neck happily, and started laughing as she heard the click snap shut. Tommy gently picked her up and placed her on the bed.

"You will need to rest and recuperate, slave," Tommy said. "We will go to bed soon, but stay here until we do."

"Yes, Master," she said, as if it were the most natural thing to say. For Yolanda, it probably was.

"Now answer one question: what do you think of what Eric did to you?"

Jason listened intently. Jennifer was holding his arm.

"He is master. You trust him, Master. I did what felt good, according to your order. He was passable."

That floored everyone!

"Ulp! Passable?" Tommy said.

"Yes. He not you, Master. I see tiger in you, Master. He also tiger, but not my tiger. What he do to me is only what he do to me. My Master do more, and better!"

"Holy shit!" Jason said, suddenly laughing. "Tommy, she is totally and utterly in love with you! None of us will ever compare to you in her eyes, not even if you give her away! You have a life slave!"

The others started laughing with Jason. Tommy looked confused.

"What master says is true," She said to Tommy. "Yolanda is yours-I am yours-for life, Master!"

When Yolanda dropped her submissive side for that one little statement - I am yours - understanding struck Tommy hard. His mind worked overtime, contemplating all the implications, and concluded that logic did not fit in the equation: He was in love with her, and to please her, he would become what she saw through her eyes. He started to laugh as well.

"I see, my delectable slave!" He said, mirth in his eyes. "We shall surely contemplate it once we get back to the dorm!"

"Yes, Master."

"What did I miss?" Eric said.

Everyone looked up, surprised. They were so engrossed with the byplay of Yolanda and Tommy that they did not see him get up. He walked straight. Angela sighed relief.