Jennifer's College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" Sherry yelled.

Both women dropped, and three worlds flew apart: Daly forced the entire length of Eric's cock into her extremely tight pussy, feeling like she ripped herself open. She screamed; Sherry dropped hard onto Eric's mouth, and heard him grunt in a little pain. She hoped she did not hurt her boss. Then she felt his teeth bite her pussy lips hard. She screamed: Eric gritted his teeth as his cock was forced into a viselike pussy that was so wet it felt like sweet torture. At the same time Sherry dropped her pussy onto his mouth, driving his lips into his teeth, making his bottom lip bleed. He grunted in pain, and bit back to get her to lift a bit. He then attacked his secretary's pussy with renewed vigor, making her buck instantly.

Daly was beside herself with lust. She lifted and slammed her pussy onto Eric's cock in a furious rhythm, squealing with each downward thrust. Her juices flowed freely, coating his crotch. The slapping of skin made a squishing sound as her movements became more spasmodic.

Sherry's eyes were wide open from the assault of her pussy by Eric's mouth, as his teeth and tongue made her clit seem to explode with lust, and his tongue completely licking her crack from clit to asshole. Sherry then felt him ream her hole with his tongue, making her gasp. She squeezed Daly's tits hard, making her squeal and growl at the same time.

Sherry looked down, and decided it was time for Daly to lose her skirt. She reached down and grabbed the waistband. It had a strong Velcro fastening, so she knew if she pulled it off it would release. She ripped it off Daly, who was watching with animal lust in her eyes.

Sherry threw the skirt aside, then looked at Daly's pussy. It already looked bruised, and it looked completely stretched by Eric's cock. Her skin looked white against Eric's tan, and the black of her garter belt contrasted nicely. She had a small patch of trimmed pubic hair just above her pussy. It was a dark auburn in color. It was then Daly's smell hit Sherry, and it was very erotic. She watched as Daly lifted and dropped, impaling herself on Eric.

Daly could no longer think. Passion usurped reason, lust replaced inhibition. She had a man's cock in her pussy, a woman's hands on her body and the taste of sweet cum in her mouth. Nothing existed except feeling.

Eric finally regained a bit of composure from the assault of the two women. He grabbed Daly's waist, and started forcing her harder onto his cock. His mouth continued to assault Sherry's pussy, making her lurch even more. His senses were reeling from the eroticism of the situation.

Something coalesced in Eric's mind. He had had enough of the submissive end of it. His own animal lust and dominance rose to a new height, and he grunted. Sherry knew the grunt to mean to get off. Reluctantly, she did.

In a feat of strength that surprised all three of them, Eric bodily lifted Daly off his cock, and off the ground! He sat up while still holding her that way. He then threw Daly to the side and rolled to a standing position. His cock was pointing straight up, hard as iron, and a look of pure animal lust and dominance played in his eyes.

Sherry saw the look and immediately got into a kneeling position. Her lust, too, had progressed to a new height, and her submissiveness, surfaced. Her juices were freely flowing, wetting the floor below her.

Eric's look was directed at Daly. A low growl emanated from his throat. Daly was on her back where Eric had thrown her. She propped herself up on her elbows, meeting Eric's stare with her own lustful glance, a growl also at her throat. The two of them growled at each other for a moment. Then Daly threw open her legs and screamed. Eric screamed and immediately fell on her, driving his cock all the way in her.

Daly's mind rebelled at the dominance exhibited by Eric. She raked his back with her finely manicured nails, leaving trails and drawing blood. Eric's hands cruelly held Daly's hips in place as he mercilessly pounded her pussy with his weapon. She yelped animal sounds with each thrust, as her rebellion to this dominance manifested in a greater lust.

Sherry watched the fucking with a bit of horror. Both Daly's and Eric's eyes were wide and wild, like two animals. She could see the blood on Eric's back where Daly's nails crossed old scratch marks left by herself, Angela and Jennifer during one particularly wild night some two and a half months ago, and reopened those that had not completely healed yet. She could also see Eric' fingers dig into Daly's hips, and could see bruising. She hated to think what their crotches would look like after this!

Orgasm hit both of them at the same time. Both screamed, and Eric slammed his cock into her so hard that Daly screamed in pain. Eric fell on her and bit her shoulder, drawing blood. Daly bit Eric's shoulder, also drawing blood. Eric kept slamming her with harder and harder thrusts, Daly countering with her own ferocious thrusts, until he finished.

Daly's own orgasm continued, and her thighs quivered from her need. Her pussy was visibly juicing, now some of Eric's cum mixed in. Eric and Daly both threw themselves off each other. Then Eric turned his gaze to Sherry.

"Get in here!" he growled at her.

Fear gripped Sherry as she complied. She had never known this level of animal lust or dominance in him before, and they had had some pretty wild encounters. She knew she could take his pounding, but his lust level was something else. She lay down in front of Eric and threw her legs open. She was still lost in her own lust and wanted to be fucked, but that fear played around her eyes. That fear grew a little when she noticed that Eric saw it for what it was.

"Your cunt is MINE, bitch!" Eric yelled at her.

"Yes, Master!" she cried.

Something snapped in Daly. "Your mouth is MINE, bitch!" she yelled at her.

Sherry's eyes widened. A woman addressed her as a slave! Realization set in, and she looked at Eric, whose eyes also held the same realization. He smiled wickedly.

"Yes, Mistress!" Sherry cried.

Daly crawled over and placed her pussy over Sherry's mouth as Eric positioned his iron hard cock at her cunt.

"Eat my cunt, bitch!' Daly growled at Sherry. "Lap up Eric's cum! Suck it out of me!"

"Yes, MistreFFF!" Sherry said, the last said as Daly slammed her pussy on her mouth.

At the same time, Eric slammed his cock into Sherry's pussy so hard that it made her cry out in surprise. Eric then lifted her legs and started slamming her mercilessly while Daly ground her pussy into her mouth and pinching her nipples hard.

"Lap up all that cum, bitch," Daly growled. "Drink it all. Yes, that's it. Bite that clit! You like that, don't you, bitch?"

Eric continued his assault on Sherry's pussy. "You're just a little cunt, aren't you, bitch?" he growled.

Sherry was in heaven, even though fear gripped her. Eric's cum was falling into her mouth, and she was swallowing fast. Soon, she would have it in her pussy as well.

Suddenly, the dam broke for all three.

"Oh, fuck!" Daly yelled. "The bitch is making me cum! Keep sucking that cunt, bitch! Make me cum hard! Oh, oh! Bite my clit! Make me scream! Aaaggh! That's it! I'm cumming! Take it all, bitch! Oh, god! Here it comes! I-I'm ccccommming!"

"Uunnggh, your pussy is so tight, bitch!" Eric growled. "Take my cum, slave! I'm coming again! Aaauuuggh!"

Sherry could not speak as her own orgasm hit. Her mouth was busy eating Daly's pussy, biting her clit as she commanded, and Eric held her legs in such a way that she could not thrust back. Her orgasm wracked her in such a way that she tightened every muscle in her body that made both of them cry out in surprise.

Eric and Daly exploded off of Sherry, and stood up. Daly was still cumming, her juices dripping. Eric's cock was still spurting a little sperm. Daly yelled and jumped into Eric's arms. Eric yelled as he caught her and buried his cock into her. He grabbed her hips and helped her slam down as they fucked to finish off their orgasms.

Three minutes later, they crumpled to the floor, passed out from their efforts and emotion. Sherry got up wobbly, and collected their clothes. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, careful around her pussy as it showed signs of bruising. She was swimming in satisfaction from that fucking!

Sherry got some wet cloths and brought them out for Eric and Daly. She placed them on their foreheads. Soon, they both revived.

"How long was I out?" Eric asked.

"About ten minutes, boss," Sherry said.

"What happened?" Daly asked shakily.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Sherry asked as she handed her the cool rag that had fallen from her forehead.

"Yes," she answered.

"Tell me, Daly, were you ever into BDSM?"

"Me? No."

"Were you ever dominated?"

"Um, my last boyfriend tried, but I fought so hard against it that I dominated him. He got scared and left me two days later. That was six months ago."

"Uh huh. Well, I am a submissive to only two men, and you are the first woman to dominate me. I think you are a dominatrix, Daly; A soft-core one, to be sure, but a dominatrix nonetheless."

"A dominatrix? I-I don't know about that! I never-"

"Consider this: you started the sex with Eric, directing everything. When he threw you off, then came back to you, you two went after it with a ferocity I had seen only once before. You see, when two dominants fuck, as I know Eric is, and now I know you are, they will fight each other for dominance over the other. The result is a wild, violent, bloody fuck; one dominates, the other fights it, and then the two switch roles of dominant and resister. Face it: You are a mistress."

Daly took this in while she cleaned herself, and winced when she wiped her shoulder. Eric chuckled.

"That would explain the intensity!" he said. "Look at yourself! You're bruised around the hips!"

Daly took a look, and then smiled ruefully.

"I didn't know this about myself, Sherry," she said. "That may be why I haven't had a boyfriend for the past six months. I'll bet my ex spread rumors about me, and people I never would want to associate with were contacting me. How can I handle it?"

"I think you and Eric will have a lot to talk about, Daly Parker."

"I think Jason should be involved. Tommy and Jerry, too." Eric said.

"Who are they?" Daly asked.

"Friends of ours," Sherry said. "Jerry is my boyfriend, Tommy is his friend, and Jason is the boyfriend of our dear friend Jennifer, of who your passion strikes a remarkable resemblance to. You need to meet her."

"Why?"

"Call her our barometer, Daly. If she likes you, you will have no problem with our group. She is the one that introduced us all together. She is our bond."

"She sounds like a special person."

"You have no idea," Eric mumbled.

Sherry just smiled.

"I think our business is concluded," Eric said to Daly, a little flippantly. "I will need to see you in a couple of days once the loan is approved so we can go over the transfer of funds and where they're to go."

"All right," Daly said.

"Sherry, make the appointment, will you?"

"On it boss," Sherry said, smiling, as she left for the office to make the appointment.

Eric collected the clothes, and passed Daly's over to her. She dressed, gingerly putting on her panties since the bruises smarted.

"I think that if we make love again, we'll have to be more careful," Eric said to Daly, "or we'll end up in the hospital. I don't relish the fact of wearing protective pads to fuck. Besides, I don't think my back can stand too many more scratches for a while."

Daly laughed. "I guess you're right, Eric. Only, now that I know this about myself, how am I ever going to find a boyfriend? Not too many men out there that would put up with this..."

"There are more than you think, Mistress Daly. The trick is to find one that suits your particular flavor of dominance."

"Can you really help me, Master Eric?"

"I think so. The only thing you may lack is perspective. I'll know after we talk some more. Tell me, do you have any plans tonight?"

"Not really. I was gonna go home and veg out in front of the tube..."

"Excellent. You're coming home with me. Let me make a call to Angela to have her bring Jason over tonight. We'll discuss this at length. Who knows? We may be able to set you on the right path tonight!"

Daly looked at her accountant in a new light. He helped her to find herself. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense to her. It also explained some of the calls and contacts she had gotten after her last boyfriend split. She was a mistress, in search of a submissive. That thought gave her a sense of completion, as if she knew the root of her romantic frustrations all along, but never wanted to face it. She was really looking forward to tonight's conversation.

********

Jason had just finished fucking Angela, and started sucking her tits, when the phone rang. Angela, still glowing from the tender sex she just received in her office, reached over and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Central Spa. How may I help you?"

"Hello, Angela. How's my girl?" came the voice from the other end.

"Eric! How are you? I'm fine. Jason is here with me right now, giving me another reason to love his cock and be jealous of Jennifer..."

Eric laughed.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, then bit her lip as Jason's mouth nibbled her nipple.

"Look. Invite Jason over, and have him call the gang at the college to see if they can get down here tonight," he said. "I may have a new person for our group, and we need to know if she will... fit in. She also needs to be... trained up a bit."

"Hunh! Another slave, no doubt."

"No. A mistress."

Angela pushed Jason's head off her tit and sat up. Jason looked at her quizzically. Angela put her finger to his lip as a sign for him to be quiet a moment.

"Did I hear you right?" she asked him.

"You heard me," he answered. "A mistress, and a neophyte at that. She needs to learn control, or she's going to put someone in the hospital every time she gets fucked. I'm bleeding again."

"Oh, dear, that wild huh?"

"Yeah. Let me talk to Jason, hon. I'll tell him."

"OK." She then handed the phone over to Jason.

With a quizzical look on his face, Jason took it. "Jason here, Eric. What's up?"

"Jason, I need you to call the gang and have them meet me at our place. I need all the masters and slaves at the house. We have a new mistress, and I want Jennifer to meet her."

"Thinking of adding her to our little troupe?"

"Yes, and we need to give Daly, that's her name, some kind of perspective."

"OK, bud. I'll call in about 20 minutes. That's when Jennifer gets out of her last class for the week."

"Perfect. See you at the house."

"All right."

"Oh. And fuck Angela once for me before you leave there."

Jason laughed. "Will do!"

"Great! See you tonight."

"Bye." Jason hung up the phone.

Now it was Angela's turn to look quizzical. "What was that all about?"

"Well, it seems you're going to have a houseful of people," Jason said, then was grinning wickedly, "and I am to fuck you once more for Eric, before we go home."

Angela looked at Jason, twirled a curl of her red locks, and rubbed her pussy. A slow smile crossed her face.

"Well, I suggest you get to the fucking, master," she said laughingly. "I have a house to prepare!"

********

Eric pulled up into his driveway. He turned off the car, got out, and went around and opened the door for Daly. He then opened the back door for Sherry. They went in to the house together.

"Have a seat in the living room, ladies," Eric said to them. Sherry led Daly towards the couch.

Eric crossed over to the dining room, where he saw Jason sitting at the table. He had just put down his cell phone.

"I just talked with Jennifer," Jason said as Eric came up to him. "She said she'd be here by 7:30. She was planning to come down anyway for the next 8 days. She's now out of classes until the Monday after Thanksgiving."

"Huh. That means she will be here until next Friday," Eric said. "Lucky you."

"Yeah. She also told me to tell you to go ahead and eat. They will catch something on the way down. She also said to expect seven of them for about three days."

"SEVEN?!" Eric exclaimed. "Who else is she bringing?"

"She didn't say," Jason said, "but, knowing Jennifer, we will like them."

"Hmm. That girl has entirely too much confidence in herself."

"I don't hear you complaining, Eric..."

"Nor would I. Do you realize that Angela and I have become closer, thanks to her?"

"Whom are you talking to, my friend?"

"I know, I know. I just still find it amazing is all. You're one lucky man, Jason."

"Thanks."

Eric and Jason shared a special moment together, remembering how Jennifer touched their lives.

Angela came out of the living room, carrying a huge bowl of taco salad. She saw the women in the living room, and the men hugging each other in the dining room.

"Am I missing something?" She asked archly.

Eric and Jason broke the hug. "No. We were remembering Jennifer." Eric said.

Angela put the bowl on the table. "She's coming, right?"

"Yes. She'll be here around 7:30, and told us to eat. She'll catch something on the way down. Oh, we need to pull out three more cots and sleeping bags. We have houseguests."

"Who?"

"Well, Jennifer's group, plus three others, it seems."

"Seven of them? What has she been doing, fucking the cadre?"

Eric laughed as he hugged Angela. Jason smiled and went into the living room.

Sherry saw Jason and immediately went to her knees. "Greetings, master," she said.

"Greetings, bitch." Jason said back, surprised that Sherry started so early in her submissive state. Apparently, she and Eric had a liaison before coming home. "Introduce me to this nice woman."

Daly had a wide-eyed look on her face.

"Master, this is Daly Parker, also known as mistress Daly."

So this was the woman Eric spoke of! "Nice to meet you, Daly. I am Jason Manacek," he said, proffering a hand.

Daly shook it. "Daly Parker. Nice to meet you. Eric tells me you are Jennifer's boyfriend, and that you may be able to help me."

"Well, I can certainly try."

"Sherry here was the one who first recognized this in me."

"I see."

"And Eric suggested this get-together tonight. When will I meet this Jennifer lady?"

"Oh, she'll be here in an hour or so. Relax, and have something to eat. You too, Sherry. Get up. You'll be back on your knees soon anyway. Jerry's coming."

Sherry's eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face as she got up, fingered her collar, and ran to the table.

"Who's Jerry?" Daly asked.

"That's her Master," Jason said.

"I thought she called you master a moment ago."

"Also true."

"I-I'm confused."

Jason laughed. "Trust me. I know how you feel. So was I when I first came to this group. Don't worry. It'll be explained to you when everyone's here. Come. Let's have some of that delicious taco salad Angela prepared."

Daly went with Jason to the table. Over the next hour, the five of them shared stories on how they met. Daly was surprised how often Jennifer's name was mentioned, and how often she was pivotal in the start or deepening of a relationship. What Sherry told her at the office was confirmed, then: This Jennifer woman was a real special person to their group.

Daly's thought carried her back to a few hours ago when she had that wild, violent sex with Eric. She knew he wore bandages on his back, and his girlfriend Angela did not give one dirty look in her direction, but rather looked at her with a kind of fascination. She wondered what kind of people she was getting mixed up with here, and hoped it wasn't another one of those closet B&D groups that had been hounding her ever since her ex-boyfriend broke up with her. She wasn't into the whips and racks that these groups were obviously into. The cuffs, shackles and tie-ups looked fun, but that was it. She didn't see any of that material around here, but she didn't expect it in sight. The only outward show of domination she saw was the collars that both Sherry and Angela wore. She loved the look of them, thin, with the two diamonds, surrounded and separated by 3 rubies, on the front and no visible catch on the back. It was beautiful, in its way, and she knew it was a sign of dominance to their men. She also finally understood that it was dominance to these masters. Jason had alluded to that earlier. She wished she had a man to place one of those on.