Jennifer's Innocence

Story Info
Young prim and proper wife is willing to please her husband.
1.3k words
3.89
97.8k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a little about Jennifer. She is my wife and is 20 years old. We were married two years ago. I met her when she was eight. Her father is the pastor of our church and as you might suspect, she was raised in a very conservative manner and was allowed to participate in normal social events, like dating, but her parents were very attentive and generally present to oversee her social activities as they were generally church events.

Her mom and dad were pillars of the community and a very attractive couple. Ladies in the congregation swooned over the pastor and the men hovered over his wife. While she was strikingly attractive she was so prim and proper and modestly dressed at all times she did not manifest a sexual presence. Everybody loved and respected the pastor's wife. With his charismatic oral skills and her delightful engaging personality, they were the perfect couple.

This created a family atmosphere to always behave appropriately, respect everyone, and always do the right thing. Accordingly, Jennifer knew that she was not to have sex until she was a married woman.

Most of the boys dated Jennifer for a short time and moved on. While she was stunningly attractive, she permitted no boy to get to first base. Some light kissing, and little else. Her reluctance to allow a boy to get her to open her mouth generally left them frustrated with dating her.

I began dating Jennifer early on. She was so much fun to be with, I accepted her strict rule of kissing only and I never pressured her as from the start, I saw her as the perfect girl who was fun to be with and wife material as she was chaste. I figured with her perfect looks and her parents' genes she would always be a ten -- as a mother and a wife.

I would also like to describe Jennifer physically. She is 5' 6", 120 lbs., and 36C - 22 -- 35. She has an absolutely flat stomach, a great ass that fills her slacks provocatively, and the best part -- her tits -- cannot be improved. She is a red head, with some interesting freckles that make her look like a teenager, but back to her tits, they match her fair complexion. Her aureoles are larger than most and they are very pink and puffy and capped with nipples that are very prominent in width and length when excited. If Jennifer were in a wet tee shirt contest, she could win without baring her breasts.

Her mom is 38 years old and I suspect Jen will look exactly like her at that age. She is always mistaken for Jen's older sister. Jen looks like a 17 year old because her body is so tight and her mom would be taken for mid-twenties. Men stare at them constantly despite their conservative dress.

So, now I come to the point of my story. Sex with Jen has not been as good as it has been when we first married two years ago. Don't get me wrong, she stills makes me hard just by focusing on me or undressing or touching me, but the sex is always the same. Frankly, I never really approached Jen about our sexual activities and so we have always had sex in the missionary position as Jen was quite modest when we first had sex on our honeymoon and we just fell into that rut.

Consequently, Jen would get me so hot that I could not last more than 10 minutes fucking her and then her modesty drove her to the bathroom to remove all evidence of our encounter and presto she was squeaky clean and fresh again.

I loved her intensely and we were the best of friends since we met so I just told her we had to talk and I explained about how I wanted a better sexual relationship. She took it very well perhaps because she knows how she impacts my body with her looks and touch.

She simply kissed me sweetly on the mouth and told me to tell me what I wanted to do going forward and she would do whatever was necessary to please me. I ecstatic and so our lives started to change instantly.

"Jen can we go the mall and shop for some clothes?"

She agreed. I asked her to wear a summer dress with no underwear. She was absolutely startled and began to reply with a comment and then just stopped herself and got up to take a shower. Minutes later, all fresh and innocent, she walked into the room wearing a simple white dress and I almost fell over as you could faintly make out the size of her aureoles and the nipple protruding slightly. "Are you sure you want me to go like this" she said, with a hint of uncertainty and some nervousness. I said yep and she headed into the garage.

When we got in the car, she asked if we could go a mall in a larger nearby city so she would not have to worry about bumping into any of our acquaintances. I responded no as she should not worry about anyone but us, and she said, "Yes, you're right, honey. I don't know why I even said anything."

As we entered the mall, I had felt an erection building and she noticed it. "I guess you like my dress," and she giggled.

We went into a sports apparel shop as I knew there would be young guys there. There were and she was watched by several including the staff. I asked her to browse by herself so I could watch her like we were not together. She furrowed her brow but then moved away from me and started going thru some casual women wear. Nothing came of that so I came up with the idea to have her try on some swimsuits. She tried on a couple one piece suits and I asked a young female clerk to help me select some two piece suits that would be go for a second honeymoon at a tropical resort.

When I handed Jen the three suits, she just stared at me as if to say, you can't be serious. I said nothing and just stood there waiting for her to speak. She said, "OK" and went to the dressing room. The first suit was a black bikini that had the most material and just provided some serious cleavage. The sales clerk commented, "that is very hot, it fits you like a glove."

When Jen came out in the second suit, it was a skimpier white one, and now two male clerks were conveniently close by. As this top covered less breast area , you could see how her breasts jiggled with every step. I made Jen, albeit reluctantly, move into a larger area where I could step back and see her from farther way and appraise the suit. I did not need to further assess but it made her practically walk over to the guys who definitely checking her out. She quickly went back to the dressing room and I saw she was a bit flushed as her freckles betrayed her. I knew that meant she was getting a little wet.

When Jen came out in third red bikini, it took by breath away and I felt my dick harden. Red is her color and this bikini barely covered her aureoles. And, her bottoms tied on sides and left a lot of hip and ass cheek on display. Jen seemed quite uncomfortable and hesitated when I asked her to move to the larger area so I could check it out. She stalled some more but then went over to the same two guys. One of the guys spoke to her and Jen quickly, tits bouncing, returned to the dressing room.

I bought all three suits.

TO BE CONTINUED...