Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 04

Story Info
The saga continues.
4.6k words
4.48
76.6k
26

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened. Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated.

This and all subsequent chapters were co-authored with one of my readers, who is a big fan of the John Norman Gor series. All references to Gor and things Gorean refer to the works of John Norman. These references are related back to Jennifer's first exposure to BDSM and how it shaped her current fantasies.

If you have not read the previous chapters of Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot, I encourage you to do so. This story will make more sense if you do.

--------------------- Tuesday 11:50 a.m.

"...pages 253 through 312 for next time."

Jennifer's mind was thousands of miles away. She had heard nothing of the lecture, her mind on Duane, the afternoon photo session, her collar, her earrings, and her leaking pussy.

She had successfully avoided her roomie this morning, a minor victory in a series of several defeats.

No one had spoken to her during the class, which was outside of her major, so it was unlikely anyone knew her. With her hair down, the earrings were almost invisible to a casual observer. The opened collar was in her bag.

With class over, she picked up her notepad, grabbed her bag and walked from the lecture hall, stopping abruptly at the door. A text message:

"slut.

2PM. I know your class is over.

The latex dress and shoes. Nothing else.

Master D"

How had he known her class had just ended. She looked around, left and right, for a sign that he was watching, but saw nothing before hurrying home.

Her mind had been a million miles away all morning. She couldn't recall a single thing about her classes. Now she stood in front of her mirror, fingering the metal collar and looking at herself in the latex dress. It was almost two and the driver was always prompt. She wrapped the dreaded collar around her delicate throat and pushed the latch together. There was a moment of panic when the lock did not close. She started to sweat. Had Ben damaged it? What would Duane do? Oh God noooooo. She tried again, and there it was. CLICK. She was saved. Saved, or doomed? She asked herself. The intercom buzzed and she pranced over to answer, remembering only at the last second to grab her scrunchy to tie back her hair and expose her ears.

"Limo" was all the voice said when she answered.

The staccato of her heels echoed down the corridor as she rushed, trying to get out before anyone from the complex saw her. She didn't make it. Two young teens stared in open-mouthed awe as she passed. Remembering the sight of her would be the cause of at least one wet dream tonight. Ben was standing in his doorway as she passed.

"See you got it back on OK." He chided. "I'm always available to help you get it off again, if you help me get off again." He called to her back as she hustled out the door, her face burning in shame.

The driver took her hand at the door and guided her towards the limo. She wanted to hurry into the sanctuary of the back seat, but he was forcing her to walk agonizingly slowly along the sidewalk. Two men walked past, clearly ogling her in her slutty attire, and nudging one another as they read her earrings. As she saw them leer, she felt her stomach do a flip. Why was this humiliation becoming so exciting. What was happening to her psyche?

Finally, she was sitting back in the quiet, cool comfort of the limo headed smoothly down the highway to the suburbs. As she sipped her first glass of champaign, she recalled the first time she had taken this ride. Recalled how she had wished for a time when it would become the norm for her to ride in limos and drink fine wines. But she had never wished for it to be like this. She had wished to be a top model, not to be the plaything of a crew of BDSM company. Had never wished to be blackmailed, controlled and humiliated by a group of men.

At least she had gotten the last laugh about the collar and earrings. Even though she had paid a heavy price to Ben, she was still a virgin, and she had avoided having to wear that humiliating collar to school. As she pondered this, she wondered why the wine was going directly to her head today, until she realized that she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. By the time they reached the warehouse, she had a nice buzz going which helped to bolster her courage.

"Today, this ends." She said to herself. "Enough is enough. I will demand they give me the pictures and set me free."

Feeling both the wine and her courage, she waited until the driver opened the door, then swung her legs out and offered her hand for his assistance. He graciously took it and led her into the office.

Duane stood up from his desk and welcomed her as though nothing was out of the ordinary. "Are you looking forward to today's shoot?"

"Actually, Sir, can we talk first?"

"Sure, but let's talk as we walk," he replied, stepping around his desk and entering her space.

She was going to reply when he reached out for her collar.

"Here, let's get that off, OK?"

Jennifer was so surprised, she just stood there, mouth agape. Maybe everything was going to be just fine, maybe she would not have to confront him again.

After the collar was removed, he reached for her earrings. Using a special tool he removed those, also.

"There, I bet you feel half naked without your jewellery," he laughed.

"Um, yeah, thank you," so relieved to be free of those humiliating items, Jenn was totally relaxed for the first time in days.

"The guys are waiting," he said, and taking her hand, led her from the office to the photo studio area. "You had something you wanted to say?"

"Oh, I guess not," she replied, clicking along in her heels, feeling free.

On the set a lone armchair was standing, the rest of the crew busy with the lighting, reflective screens, and sound equipment.

"Peel down your top and have a seat, would you deary?"

"But wait," Jenn responded, suddenly on guard. "I thought you knew that..."

"Come on, babe, no worries. I do you a favor, you do me a favor, you know, tit for tat, right?

Duane's voice was suddenly stern. He looked her directly in the eyes, knowing she was thinking of a response.

She had never heard of that expression, tit for tat. Her tit had no tat!

When she lowered her gaze, he knew he had won again. She lowered her top, bunching the latex around her waist, and sat on the chair. No one seemed to be watching her, as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Duane had walked away from the set, returning to his office.

She sat there, legs together, arms crossed. They had seen her like this before, so she was not unduly worried.

When Duane returned, he had a manila envelope, and called out

"Ready guys?"

Suddenly two of the crew grabbed her arms and quickly strapped them to the arms of the chair.

"Wha..." she started to say, struggling against the bonds.

She had not finished one word when one of the guys forced a horrible ring gag into her opened mouth. When her right arm was immobilized, Jake came around the front of the struggling Asian and hooking his fingers inside the latex outfit, pulled it off, leaving Jennifer completely naked except for the heels.

Her struggling was in vain, in just a few moments, both arms and both legs were strapped to the chair. A leather band was strapped across her lower stomach, another just below her breasts, and a third across her neck, effectively immobilizing her in the chair. The entire time she was wriggling and protesting through the gag.Duane just stood there looking through some pictures.

"I have a few photos you might like to see," he said, looking at the shocked model.

When he showed her the first, immediately followed by several more, she almost choked. They were shots of her at school last night and this morning. Shots that clearly showed that she had let her hair down and that the collar was not locked to her neck. With a wild look of a trapped animal, she looked up at him.

"I thought the instructions were quite plain." Duane growled. "Hair back, ears exposed, collar on. Yes?"

She just stared back.

"Yes?" he shouted at her.

"ess," she managed through the gag.

The hope she had felt just a few minutes ago was gone and replaced with debilitating fear.

"Well I can see that you followed at least one of my instructions." Duane remarked as he stared between her spread legs.

He walked over and rubbed his hand over her smooth flesh. When he pressed a finger further down, he could feel her dampening. She squirmed under his ministrations, knowing she would not be able to resist.

"eeese, gnnnooo," she whined. Duane simply chuckled.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw an Hispanic girl in a smock enter the studio. Jennifer was confused. What were they going to do to her? Who was this woman? Then with a rattle she heard a cart being pushed in and saw scissors, clippers and combs on a tray.

"Slut disobeyed, Juanita. Be sure nothing covers the ears." Duane instructed.

OH GOD. They were going to take her hair. Her long beautiful hair. Nobody wanted Asian models with short hair. This would kill her modeling career. "Ohhhhh nooooooooo," as she heard the noise of the clippers

"This is beautiful thick hair" The beautician sighed. "Such a shame to waste it, no? If I cut it short, I can make good money selling your tresses for extensions."

Jennifer moaned, whimpered and cried, all to no avail. The woman gathered a large hank of hair from about her ear and snipped it close to the scalp, providing her with a handful of luxurious dark hair at least 18" long. After carefully laying it on the cart, she repeated the process until she had removed all of Jennifer's long hair along each side of her head. She could sell this hair for hundreds, maybe even a thousand dollars. Then with scissors and clippers, her hair was styled into a short cut on the side, with a swirl of longer hair at the top. Her ears were totally exposed and there would be nothing she could do to hide them.

Jennifer moaned, whimpered and cried in anguish.

"Actually, Sir," Juanita said to Duane, "if you are accentuating her ears, let's add some highlighting. I suggest a red or henna color, giving the look of a fire and heat."

"Excellent suggestion. Do it."

Jennifer could not believe the conversation. How could it get any worse? She was helpless and they were doing things to her without her permission. And yet, the description the beautician gave of fire and heat almost exactly matched the style of Gorean slaves, where a common hairstyle was called a Slave Flame. How could this be! Surely it was just a coincidence. But the fire in her loins grew hotter at the thought.

For over two hours, the woman worked on Jennifer's mane. Jenn sobbed throughout. The woman went out to her car to get the highlighting materials, and brushed streaks of red from Jenn's temple and over the ears.

Duane and his crew filmed the entire operation, making comments that cut Jennifer to her soul. Several times, Duane wiped his fingers along the streams of juice that continued to leak from her pussy. Once he said,

"Beg me to take your virginity, and I will."

"nggoo," she moaned, "nngggoooo."

While the highlighting set, he insisted Jennifer take his wet finger repeatedly in her gagged mouth, licking it clean, tasting her own love nectar. The threat of removing even more hair ensured her complete obedience.

During the few minutes when she was left alone, Jennifer wept in despair. She had been growing her hair since she was 15. Washing it, conditioning it, combing it every night, and now, just like that, it was taken away to be sold to some stranger. How could she face anyone like this?

She could hear Duane and the beautician talking to the side, out of sight. Giving Jennifer no time to recover from the shock, Juanita walked over to Jennifer and said, "Don't move. Keep very still so I don't make a mistake."

Jennifer immediately recognized the tool that Juanita had. It was a piercing gun. As she spoke, Jennifer made it clear through her movement and mis-formed words that she was totally against this. But bound as she was, there was nothing she could do to stop the further mutilation of her ear. She felt the cold steel of a tool pressed around her left ear and SNAP, a sharp pain causing Jennifer to squeal in anguish.

Without delay, the beautician pierced her ear three more times and inserted increasingly smaller rings, all the way to the top of her ear, leaving only the bottom, original pierced hole, open. Her poor ear, it felt on fire!

As she was steeped in pity, Duane walked into her field of view.

"Thank you, Juanita. That will be all. Jake, please include a nice tip. We may need her services again."

"My pleasure, Sir. Call me anytime," and she and Jake departed.

Duane spoke. "I am not without compassion, deary, but some sacrifices must be made by both of us if we are to effectively promote your modeling career. Wearing the SLUT rings is hot as hell, but probably not too practical for classes and other social events. It gives you the bad girl look we are trying to develop, but in public, well, lets just say that I don't want anyone else to take your cherry before you beg me to do it, right?" He grinned from ear to ear." So we need some alternatives and a plan."

Jenn just stared at him, unsure of where this was going.

"The multiple rings in your left ear will make it clear you are a slut, but they are merely decorations. The lower hole, well, it is primary. I will allow you three choices for your primary piercings."

He held two earrings before her. One was a dangling chain with a silver S hanging like a charm. The other was simply a large silver hoop.

"Your first choice is the large hoops. Guys call these fuck-me-hoops. You know why? The wire penetrating your lobe symbolizes ... "

Jennifer was no longer listening. She knew it already and was stunned. How could this be? It was a Gorean reference once again! How does he know this? The sexual symbolism she knew it by rote and the exact words flooded through her brain.

"The penetrability of her sweet flesh is advertised upon her body, a proclamation of her ready vulnerability, in incitement of male raping"

"...are you listening, slut? Pay attention!"

"Your second choice is the dangling S's. One S is for Slut, the other for Slave. If you are ever asked what the letters stand for, you must respond Slut and Slave. No other answer is acceptable. "

"I need you to pay attention to me and I need to hear you respond," Duane said in an forceful manner. "And you are a college student for God's sake, respond in full sentences as if you were answering a professor."

He reached behind her head to undo the gag, lifting it from her very sore and dry mouth, then released her other bonds.

"Don't try to cover yourself. Keep your legs parted and arms on the chair. Look at me!"

"Listen closely slut. Your ears will always be ringed with either the silver hoops or the dangling S's or unlocked versions of the SLUT rings I removed earlier. Remember that always means always, even when you take a shower. Always means day and night. The only time your ears are unadorned with one of these three rings is when you are exchanging them. Understand?. Always. Always your ears are ringed."

"Yes, Sir, I understand your expectations about the earrings." Duane nodded his approval.

"When you are in school or walking to school, or leaving school, you will wear the S dangles. Got it?"

"Yes Sir. I will wear only the S's to school."

"When we are together, or when you prepare to come to a shoot, you will insert the SLUT rings. Is that clear?" She dumbly nodded yes.

"Answer me aloud, slut!"

"Yes, Sir! I will wear the SLUT earrings whenever we are together."

"When you are at home or any other social gathering, you may switch to the hoops, or stay with the dangles. That is up to you. Do you understand these directions?"

"Yes, Sir socially I may chose either of the other two."

"Which do you prefer to wear for the rest of the shoot and to wear home? I will put the other two pairs in your tote bag." He looked at her sternly, expecting an answer.

"Your instructions require me to wear the SLUT rings, but I would prefer to wear the hoops, Sir."

"Very good," and she felt the metal pins penetrate her ear lopes, one after another, as he adorned her ears with the silver circles. She felt her pussy respond, the penetration of her lobes having far reaching effects. The hoops were larger than anything she had ever worn before. She had seen other girls with such large hoops, and recalled thinking 'slut' each time.

"Now we just have the little matter of the collar. That collar was supposed to stay on, wasn't it slut?" He hissed.

"Yes...Sir."

Duane walked over to her bag and pulled her cum covered tee from it. She was totally dumbfounded. How could it be in her bag? She had bunched it up and thrown it into the dirty clothes hamper. How in the world did Duane get it?

"Hmm. Becoming a real little slut, aren't we? Who did you have to blow to get him to take off the collar? Must have been something, judging by the huge load of cum on your shirt. Or maybe it was just a hand job. A little thank you for services rendered. Is that it slut?"

She simply moaned, knowing Duane was correct about everything. But at the mention of the hand job, her mind flashed back to Ben's hard prick in her small thin fingers, to his juice squirting on her tummy, dribbling on her hands, and she felt her pussy leak just a little more juice onto the chair.

"We just can't have that, can we, slut? Obedience is everything and you have been a bad girl. A very bad girl."

"Please, it won't happen again, please don't do anything else to me."

"I wish I could believe you, deary, but you have not shown yourself to be the least bit trustworthy." As he was speaking, she watched him pick up the collar she had been given on Sunday. "Whoever unlocked this, must have been quite adept at picking a lock. Hmmm, I am actually surprised, since I was told each collar could only be released with a small tool that was specially matched to the collar."

He looked at Jennifer, who was mesmerized by his voice. Her eyes were wide with apprehension.

"No, we just cannot have that happening again." He set the collar on the table and walked to a side set of drawers. She heard metal hitting metal, as he worked in the drawer, eventually returning to her with a circle of steel. It was not a wide banded collar like the one she had worn, but more like a circular ring, hinged in two places. Far worse were the spikes and rings going around the collar. She immediately thought 'goth.'

He picked up a small tube from the table. She watched as he dropped some thick liquid into the two hinges. "There, that should do it," and he reached around her now naked neck, and snapped the collar shut. CLICK. Her pussy throbbed, and Jennifer moaned. "I have used a permanent glue to jam the latching mechanism, slut. It cannot be removed now no matter what you offer him. Eventually you will learn to obey me."

Jennifer's breathing was ragged and shallow. Fear and humiliation had left her mute and nearly paralyzed.

"Ok, guys, let's get some final shots with the new look," Duane called, as he clipped a leash to her now permanent collar, and ordering her to all fours, the naked model was paraded and displayed in numerous and erotic ways for the next hour.

She was given small sips of water when her energy flagged. She was handed a peeled banana, but was ordered to dip it into her soppy pussy before eating. Everything was documented by the crew. No attempt was made to hide her face, and several times Duane emphasized that her new hairstyle and piercings be the focus of the shot or video. Her smiles were all feigned, but only she and the crew would know that.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers
12