Jennifer's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

She was trying to get used to her tongue stud. Her voice was somewhat different, but her speech was difficult with the gold ball on her tongue. She looked very sexy as the gold jewelry around and in her mouth flashed.

"What do you think of my mark?" she said turning her head from side to side to give me a good view of Marcus's mark on the sides of her neck.

"They make you look so sexy and slutty. You have become my fantasy, darling," I said. My cock was swelling.

"I want to be your fantasy ... and my fantasy, too! It is so wonderful being Marcus's slut!" she gushed.

"My fantasy was to see a big black cock stretching your cunt as it slid in deep," I said. I wanted her to talk.

"I love that feeling of a big cock in me. I could never go back now that I experienced Ty, Ben, and Marcus's pleasure tools," she cooed. She put her arms around the homie and started kissing. His thick lips covered her mouth. His hands reached inside her clothes. I helped him remove her clothes. My cock was rock hard. I removed my clothes and sat down in the chair.

The homie pushed her over and inserted his 10-inch love tool in her cunt. He bent her over so that her face was just inches from my cock. I could see the excruciating pleasure on her face. He was fucking her hard. A little bit of air was pushed out of her lungs every time he thrust into her.

I was jerking off and she was being pleasured. She came. I could see the pleasure sweep over her beautiful face. Then she expelled air as the homie thrust in and froze. He was pumping his black seed into my wife! I came, too. Only my seed did not go into my wife. My pitiful seed went into my hand. It was a huge amount of cum, but I was sure that it was no where the amount she had just taken in her cunt. I wondered if his sperm were making their way to her momma egg.

Then she visited me only once the second week. She told me she was working out two hours a day. Her legs and calves were slenderer and her muscles in her calves and thighs rippled as she walked on her eight-inch stiletto heels. Marcus's homie who accompanied her laid her on her back and fucked her on the couch. He then pushed her over, revealing her bare ass. I noticed that her ass was already lubed and filled with a silicone jell butt plug. The homie pulled out the butt plug and replaced it with his cock. He went balls deep on the first plunge. "Oh! Baby! That feels so fucking good! Show my husband how to fuck me. He could never fuck me this way," she cooed. Then she looked at me. "I'm black only, now, honey. Your white cock will never enter my ass or cunt," she said coldly. The homie alternated between her cunt and ass then finished by pulling out. She turned around and took his load down her throat. I watched her swallow the load. I wished that that it was my load she was swallowing, but they were a part of her now. She will never want white cum. I can only fantasize. She stood up and looked down at her cunt, which was oozing cum. Keeping her eyes trained on me, she put her finger in the ooze and put it to her mouth. I could see the tongue stud was shiny and gold. It looked so sensual. My cock was hard as a brick.

"Oh! Baby! I love your cum!" she said to the homie. She turned to me. "I love black men's cum. I love to keep it flowing through my womb, too." She looked at me. "Do you want to know what black sperm does to a white woman?" she teased.

"Yes! I very much want to know what it is doing to you," I said. I guessed that she was someone's baby momma by now.

"Honey! I'm pregnant! I'm carrying a black baby in my womb."

"Are you excited?"

"I am so fucking excited! Marcus said he may not let me keep the baby," she said. Then she turned to the side. "Wait until you see my momma tummy swollen. I will put my hand here and feel a black baby kicking," she said rubbing her tummy.

"Are you afraid your shape won't return?" I asked. "Oh baby! I am working out every day. My body is Marcus' temple. He will keep it trim. I have already lost 15 pounds for him," she said. "He puts a dildo in my cunt that measures my cunt pressure. I work out that after my usual two-hour workout. Sorry you will never feel my cunt squeeze your little cock, honey."

"I know you will stay trim. I can't wait to see your big tummy and your swollen tits," I said. The third week, she only called.

"Hi baby!" she said.

"I so glad you called."

"I cannot come over this week. Marcus is preparing me for a gang bang tonight. He has eight black guys who have paid $100 each to fuck my whore mouth, cunt, and ass. It's going to be so sensual."

"Are they going to film it?"

"Sure! We'll send you a video."

"I can't want to see it!"

"Do you jerk off to my videos?"

"Oh baby! Do it? Yes!"

"You will notice some changes to my body. I have eight more sexy tattoos."

"I can't wait to see them."

"I got some dental work done, too."

"Yes!"

"Marcus has a cosmetic oral surgeon friend. He removed my front teeth. Then they gave me prosthesis to replace them. Now I can fold my front teeth back. A cock slips easily into my mouth. My mouth is like another cunt, now, baby. You should see how your momma sucks black cock!" she squealed.

"Oh shit! That is so sexy. You are a fucking and sucking machine. I am proud of you!" I said. My heart was pounding.

Four days later I received a DVD. It started with Jennifer sucking a black cock. She pulled off and let it shoot cum in her open mouth. She looked up at her black lover and swallowed. Then she looked at the camera.

"That was a hot load of cum! I loved the taste of a cum load, baby. I love your cum and want to be with you forever. I love you, baby. I love everything about you, my love."

The camera zoomed back to reveal that she was talking to Marcus. My heart sank. My eyes began to well up. Then Ben put her on her back and spread her legs out. He mounted her.

"Guide my cock in your cunt, baby!" he said.

Jennifer reached down and guided him. The camera caught the scene beautifully. My cock began to harden. She was looking up into her lover's eyes. I watched her mouth the words, "I...love...you...baby." She had the look of deep love on her face.

It was hot. She was right! Her mouth was like a cunt. She was fucked in every hole four times that night. Cum was inside her. She swallowed at least a glass full of jizzum. "Once you swallow a man's cum, he is part of you forever, whore!" Marcus sneered on the video.

After the eight-man gang bang, Jennifer lay spent on the bed. Jennifer lay in a orgasmic twilight haze. She felt another cock enter her cunt. She instantly began bucking up to meet the thrusts. She had one orgasm after another.

Then I heard nothing until she came home four months later with Ben's homie.

She stayed for a day then went back, only calling occasionally. I could see her body was changing. I could tell her personality was changing too. She seemed more self-assured about her blackening. She openly showed contempt for what I had become. At the same time she seemed more submissive toward Ben and Marcus. She was definitely doing what she wanted to do. Ben or one of Marcus's homies would accompany her on her visits. She was very submissive to her black men friends. Ben came in with her. We sat in the living room. I sat in a chair and she and Ben sat on the couch. "Jennifer is one hot whore!" Ben said. Jennifer smiled big. "She's a real gang bang queen, too," he laughed. They started kissing then groping. She wasn't wearing much so it wasn't hard to get her naked. Ben seemed to enjoy fucking her before me. I was enjoying it too. I pulled out my cock and started stroking.

I could get a good look at her naked body and see all the tattoos and piercings. I noticed that both nipples were pierced and a large gold chain dangled between her nipples. They dyed her hair with red streaks. She had a large tattoo over her chest and tits.

Her navel was pierced, too. Four gold rings were in each labium. One chain had a number of links on it.

"Do you see this longer chain in my cunt?" she asked me. I knew her question was a set up.

"Yes?" I said.

"It has a link for every gang bang I've given up. What do you think?"

"That's hot! How many links in it?"

"There is fifty-four. You know what that means, don't you?"

"You have had gang sex 54 times?" I guessed.

"That's right, baby," she giggled. "I loved very moment of it, too."

She was now a black slut. In fact, Marcus took her to a local plastic surgeon who gave her some breast implants, expanding her tits to 34DD.

Every time she came home she would have bigger tits, or bigger lips, or bigger nipples or more piercing.

The doctor even implanted silicone under her nipples to make them permanently erect. Her areoles were tattooed permanently light pink. Her lips were increased in size to give her that permanent pout and a fuck my mouth look. Her lips were tattooed red. Tattooing outlined her eyes and eyebrows.

Then Marcus has his mark placed on my slut wife. He took her to a tattoo parlor where a 18" long design was tattooed on her back just above her ass. The words, "Marcus's whore", were tattooed on her butt in six-inch letters. A beautiful serpentine design encircled her left arm. A sensual design covered her right shoulder. On her left tit, Marcus had the artist draw a black cock. It was on the inside of her left tit so it would be visible to anyone who looked at her 34DD tits. Few would miss that black cock.

Jennifer continued to go bareback. Jennifer told me about her bareback, unprotected lifestyle after the first week. I knew she would be black bred. It was what I wanted, too.

Fucking a black man unprotected and when we both know you will be knocked up is the most sensual sex of all, he told her. She understood after the first night. She told me about what Marcus said, and I agreed.

She came back to me. But not as my wife. She was pregnant and totally blacked. She told me right off she had been impregnated by one of possibly 45 to 50 black studs. She would deliver a black baby like her girlfriend, Julie. She then proceeded to tell me I could stay with her, but her cunt was for blacks only. I could jack off before her, but my cum could never touch her. That was Marcus's orders. I accepted it.

However, just hearing her stories about being black fucked and seeing how beautifully slutty she had become were enough stimulation for me. She had quit her job and was now going to be whored out for Marcus and his friends and making more money than ever.

She delivered a baby. Her body returned to its original slender beauty. Jennifer continued to fuck, suck, and get ass fucked by her black lovers and whoever Ben or Marcus whored her out to.

Jennifer told me she was getting fucked 30 times a week. All were black studs. She told me that she never uses condoms or contraceptives. She prefers bareback and loves the feeling of cum spurting against the walls of her hot, silky cunt. She loves letting her black baby suck the milk out of her nipples. She will not let me suck her milk no matter how much I pleaded. "My milk is for blacks only, white boy," she mocked me. However, I had to cum in my hand to get relief. She would not let me cum in her black man's slut ho mouth.

Marcus told her she must continue to lactate for her customers. When she gets excited or orgasms her tits leaked milk. Five months after delivering her first black baby, Jennifer was impregnated by another black stud. As her belly swelled and grew with the gift the black stud had given her, Jennifer felt more and more fulfilled. She delivered another beautiful black baby girl.

Then Marcus told me that he had sold Jennifer to Maurice, a local crime lord and drug dealer. He wanted exclusive use of her body. Jennifer had never met Maurice before the sale. He saw her at a restaurant with Marcus. He made Marcus an offer he couldn't refuse. Marcus tantalized me by telling me that no one even asked Jennifer if she wanted to go with Mo, as her new master was called. Mo showed up at Marcus's mansion. They brought Jennifer before him. Marcus ordered her to strip before Mo, who was a stranger to her. Once stripped, Mo carefully examined her body. He bent her over and put his finger first in her ass and then in her cunt. "Squeeze my fingers!" Mo derided her. Jennifer squeezed his fingers tightly, showing him that her cunt would give him pleasure. He put three fingers in Jennifer's ass and stretched it out wide. Then he ordered: "Squeeze!" Jennifer squeezed his hand tightly. She had a lot of muscle control in her cunt and ass. This pleased Mo.

Mo offered her a blunt. She took it and watched as Mo lit it for her. She took a deep toke and held it for a long time before exhaling. After she finished her blunt, Mo pushed her over and pushed is 12-inch cock in her ass. Jennifer moaned, squeezed her ass muscles around his cock, and pushed back against his thrusts. In and out.... In and out.... Mo kept up the rhythm of love. He switched back to her cunt and kept the rhythm going. Jennifer came.

Mo picked up the speed and occasionally switched between her cunt and ass. He moaned and rammed in full length. He shot a huge load as Jennifer came on his cock. The first wad went in her ass. He pulled out and rammed it in her cunt. He flooded her cunt before pulling out and shooting the final load over her ass cheeks and back.

"Turn around, ho!" he ordered. Jennifer turned and took his cock. She pushed her lips over his cock and sucked hard to extract the final string of black baby seed from Mo's shaft. Mo squeezed out the final wad for Jennifer to swallow.

"Stay on your knees, ho!" Mo snapped. "Hold your head down. Don't look up!"

Mo counted out the money.

"Look up at me, ho!" he said. Jennifer's eyes and head looked up. She watched as Mo handed Marcus a large amount of money.

"I just bought your whore ass from Marcus! He sold you to me. I own you, your mouth, your ass, and your cunt. I own all of you!" Mo said.

"You are my whore! Do you understand?" Mo sneered.

Jennifer nodded yes.

"Do you understand, whore?" he snapped.

"Yes, sir. I understand that you own me now," Jennifer said.

"Stand up!"

Jennifer stood up.

Mo hooked a silver collar around her neck and snapped a chain on it. A homie locked leather cuffs around Jennifer ankles. A short chain connected the cuffs. "Hold out your hands, whore!" Mo ordered. Jennifer submissively offered her wrists to be bound.

They put leather cuffs around her wrists and locked them together. Mo turned and walked away. Jennifer instinctively knew to follow. Mo walked fast forcing Jennifer to walk faster but her hobbled steps made it difficult to keep up. "Come on, whore! Keep up!" Mo sneered.

Jennifer walked out of Marcus's mansion to a waiting black limo. She got in. Mo made her get on her knees between his open legs. The drive lasted more than an hour. No one said a word. Once at Mo's apartment, Jennifer had to walk from the parking lot before a crowd of black men to Mo's tenth floor apartment, which took up the entire floor. He would not let her call or take calls from me. Mo would occasionally call me and tell me that he was fucking her. He would tell me how good her slut cunt was and how many black men he had whored her out for.

At first, Mo let his homies have Jennifer. Then he told me he was going to breed Jennifer for his own pleasure. Three weeks later and many telephone calls describing how Jennifer was taking her breeding, he informed me she was pregnant with his black baby.

"She gonna be my white baby momma, now. What you think about that, white boy?" I congratulated Mo and told him I was proud of Jennifer. It made me feel turned on. I jerked off in my hand that night. Mo called each week to give a report on Jennifer's blackening and her pregnancy. He would describe her big belly. He would tell me how his baby is kicking. He told me he had Jennifer marked with a large tattoo that covered her chest and tits. It was multi-colored and contained images of black men fucking pregnant white women. He emailed me a picture. I jerked off to it.

"She's my baby momma for sure. You get that white boy?" Mo sneered. Then one day he said he was going to send some homies to bring me to see Jennifer before she delivered. It was her eighth month. I was excited. The homies got me early. They took me to a cosmetic parlor and had all my hair removed.

They put on makeup, including lipstick and eye liner. They put a collar and chain around my neck and a halter over my shoulders and chest. Then they put manacles and a chain on my feet. I could only walk short hobbled steps.

They loaded me into the limo and took me to Mo's penthouse suite. Once inside I was blindfolded and led to a post where my hands were tied behind me. I heard men and women talking, drinking, and laughing. I thought I could hear Jennifer's voice, too. Then someone unlocked me from the post and made me kneel.

"Now suck my cock, white kracker!" a commanding voice said. I felt so submissive. I took the long black cock before me and started sucking. It grew and grew inside my mouth. The man pulled out.

"Now watch what this hard on that you raised will do now," he said. He walked over to Jennifer. She was so beautiful. Beautiful skin illustrations adorned her body. Her breasts were extended and her belly looked like it was about to burst. The black lay back and Jennifer began to make love to his black dong. He quickly slid it down her throat. I thought it was so sensual to see the outline of the cock slipping down her neck. He then put her in the doggy position and fucked her again. Then he lay her on her back and put his weight on top of her baby hump. He entered her cunt and began fucking her. She bucked her hips up in rhythm with his fucking. Then she began to orgasm. "Oh Maurice! Baby! That feels so good! You make our baby kick! Fuck me, Maurice. Fuck me harder!" Jennifer gasped. An orgasm swept over her again. Then Mo rammed in her deep and froze. I could see his balls pulsate as more and more black jizzm flooded my Jennifer's whore cunt. He pulled out. "Come here white boy and clean up my cock," he said to me. I sucked and cleaned Mo. I could taste his cum mixed with her sweet cunt juices. There was another flavor. It was momma-baby flavor. It was so sensual that I came. The remainder of the night I prepared black men's cocks for Jennifer's pleasure then cleaned them off after. I enjoyed the taste of her cunt.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers