Jennifer's Nhyte

Story Info
There's a former Nhyte in town, looking to make friends.
19.7k words
4.71
20.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers

Alec and Jessica, after and over. But will Jess let it stay that way with a new woman on the scene?

G'Day LA had turned from a cross-culture promotion into an international phenomenon. Word had gotten around how much the Aussies loved a good party, and the high and mighty of LA came running. From a small get together of Australian actors and singers to anyone who had anything to do with or could make something up to do with Australians in LA was there.

It was a huge event that had exploded on the LA party scene like a wildfire, as people the world over knew how much the Aussies loved to have a walloping good time. But at least one wasn't having the best time. Alec stared out over the balcony at the bright lights and drained off the last of his bourbon.

He looked back inside, his eyes searching for and finding the curled, platinum blonde hair he knew belonged to Jessica. He had been in a silent relationship with her for about 3 months at the start of the year, and then she had broken it off. He still didn't understand why. He also didn't understand what the hell he was doing there, at all.

Jessica had wanted to remain friends, and Alec couldn't bear the thought of not seeing her again. His hand tightened around the empty glass as he watched her laughing and leaning in obviously to some producers, all standing around staring at her chest. It was her eyes, he thought distractedly.

There was something about her eyes. When they stared at you, you could barely bring yourself to breathe let alone say no. They'd had sex dozens of times since she dumped him. He was pathetic, and only a cock and tongue to her. But she got what she needed from him when she wanted it. And he took anything she'd give him.

Alec turned back around and looked up at the sky.

The stars where much fewer out here, it seemed. He remembered the last night that he'd been back in Australia, where he'd been at his parents place to say goodbye. He remembered the sight of all those bright, shining stars out in the dark sky. He could barely see half of them here.

There was a distant clink of glasses and a girlish laugh, and he wasn't alone on the balcony. He was still in the shadows, so he stayed where he was, not really wanting to be bothered. He was in the middle of a mood, and happy just with that. There was a click, and another, and the scent of tobacco filled the air.

There was silence for a moment, then someone spoke. "Christ, it's cooler out here. It's almost refreshing. I don't think I've ever seen one culture drink so much bloody booze." The voice was low and cultured, and most definitely British.

"Oh, come on, you're just upset because of the ass-kicking we got last Ashes tour." The second voice was British as well, but lighter. There was a low laugh and someone exhaling.

"I'm sorry, ashes?" American.

"Cricket, love." The first British voice. "The Aussies and the English have a series of cricket matches every year. We won year before last, first time in like 12 years. That same year, in Rugby, the English side managed a win over the Australians. It was a bit of a crushing blow to our convict offspring."

"Yeah, until this year, when they trounced us 5-0. I watched some of it, it was almost painful to..." There was the seconds pause, then another, and Alec wondered what was happening, but didn't turn. "Enjoying the conversation are we?"

Alec turned around, and barely managed to control his face. Jennifer Aniston, Kate Beckinsale, Pamela Anderson and Minnie Driver all stood just off to the side of the doorway, huddled together and smoking cigarettes. Minnie's head was raised slightly, and she was looking at him pointedly.

Alec picked up his empty glass and help his hands out wide. "Look, I'm sorry, I was just over here, and you girls came out. I figured it was as hectic in there for you too, so I gave you some space." Jennifer frowned at him as he finished, and pointed at him, her cigarette clutched in between two fingers.

"Wait, I know you, don't I? You're like a stunt guy or something. No. But I've seen you around somewhere." Alec nodded.

"Yeah, I arrived tonight. Aside from that, sorry to say, I don't really know you." She clicked her fingers.

"You're the driver, the new stunt driver they just hired for principal on Dukes 2. Right?" Alec gave a rueful laugh, and nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, as of about a week ago. You're certainly in the know." She shrugged.

"I was screwing the casting director." Alec's eyes widened, and she smiled at him.

"Come here, c'mon, closer, we won't bite. Well, Pam might." All the girls shared a laugh, and Alec stepped into the small circle. He smiled shyly as they introduced themselves. "So who dragged you into this?"

Alec cleared his throat, feeling a little on edge. He gripped his glass in his hand, and Kate turned and clicked her fingers towards a passing waiter. "Ah, well, uh, I'm here with a friend. As a friend. I'm here as a friend."

Minnie laughed as the waiter dutifully peeled away with Alec's glass for a refill. "So, you're here as a friend, to a friend, being friendly?" Alec smiled softly.

"No. I'm here with someone that I promised months ago I'd go with. We've since broken up, but I promised her all the same." Pam glanced to Jennifer.

"Right...so...who is she? This friend, who's... I'm sorry, let me get this straight, she dumped you, or you dumped her, and either way, you're still keeping your promise to a chick who used to be completely righteous with you, and you with her, but are no longer. Right?" Alec frowned and nodded slowly.

Minnie took another drag, then nodded her head and tilted it to the side. "Well, yeah, I mean, that just makes perfect sense. I mean, completely clear as mud." Alec smiled softly again.

Kate stared at him for a long time, and then gave a smirk. "It does make perfect sense. You're still head over heels in love with her, aren't you?" Alec didn't answer, and Jennifer's face twisted.

"Aww, that's so sweet. C'mon, who is she?" Alec took a deep breath, and found that he wasn't quite so sure he wanted to answer. He looked into the expectant faces of some of the hottest women on the planet.

"Jess. Jessica Simpson. I'm here as her..."

Jennifer laid her hand on his upper arm and her eyes went wide. "You're the bouncer she hooked up with in Australia, at that nightclub! You got a scar or something, right?" Alec's hand went self-consciously to his right temple, and he nodded. Jennifer slapped his arm.

"I think there's some movie script in there somewhere. Didn't you sweep in, and save her from some bikies or something? It was a tall tale, but most people around here heard it. Nobody knows who you are, though." Alec's smile faded.

"Not quite. The bikies had nothing to do with her, I was on crowd control that night, that's all. I got cup open, and she took me to the hospital. They were really slow, so we went back to my place, and I... well, truth is, I fainted outside, and she took me in and cleaned me up. We got together, that was it."

Kate turned as the waiter returned with another glass of bourbon, and took a drag from her cigarette. Alec thanked the waiter, and shrugged. "That's about it. Boring movie, but yeah. It was weird. Nice weird, I mean. When we first met, we both threw each other off balance. First I was nervous, then she was, then I was over-confidant, then she was."

"But, uh...well. We got together too quickly, and before we knew it, all it was was sex. I wanted more, and Jess wanted nothing. So apparently WE decided that it would be better for both of us if we just stayed good friends."

Pamela snorted and knocked back a mouthful of champagne. "Yeah, fucking friends never work out. It's fun and all, but you guys lack objectivity. Sooner or later, sex turns to love." Alec shrugged.

"Yeah, that's what Jess said. I guess I was the only one who didn't have a problem with that." Kate crossed her arms in front of her and shrugged.

"So what do you do? For a living I mean. Are you still a bouncer over here?" Alec shook his head and held up his hands.

"I'm driving at the moment. I've always had an affinity with cars. We just seem to understand each other. I thought about joining up with the UFC, but apparently you have to have some sort of martial art's background to apply. I'm all street, so that's a bit difficult."

Jennifer was looking at his chest and arms under the thin fabric of his black shirt. Minnie elbowed her, and Alec calmly smiled at her. "So tell us about this driving thing. What do you mean you have an affinity?" Alec thought for a moment.

"Well, it's just like the car does what I want it to, and it looks great on film, apparently. I used to steal cars with my cousin, Chris, and my best mate Jason when we were kids. I was the smallest of the three, and Chris used to be on look out while Jason broke in and got the car started. Then I'd hop in the driver's seat, and we'd take off."

Kate was leaning forwards, and jerked her shoulders up. "Well, what happened?" Alec laughed.

"Chris joined the police force and Jason's sister and her boyfriend bought a nightclub, and Jason went to work for them. We just kind of drifted away from the life, and grew up a bit. I still drive, and Jason still works with his hands. He's a wood craftsmen, really good too. I dabble in silver, but he's far better than I am."

"So with the driving, is there like a technique that you use, or what?" Minnie asked.

"No, not really. Above the regular stuff that anyone can learn. I'm not that really good with lessons anyway, or trying to explain why it works so well. Chris tried to learn, but it just never worked. I don't know how else to explain it. There's no scientific explanation or technique. It just works, so I don't question it."

His gray eyes shifted over to Kate, who was looking him up and down with half-lidded eyes. "So what are you girls all doin' out here, anyway?" The British beauty held up her almost finished cigarette.

"We're a small group of girls who still indulge in the filthy, unspoken habit. Ducking outside for a quick smoke during these hot, humid people-fests also manages to give us all a bit of a breather. What's your excuse?"

"That was all getting a bit much for me." Minnie nodded.

"So do you follow the cricket?"

It was almost 7am when Alec got back to his hotel room. Jessica was somewhere doing whatever with whoever, and he had lost her about 3am. He'd been sitting and talking with the girls in the smokers group all that time, and despite Jessica's disappearance and indifference, Alec supposed he'd had a really good time.

Minnie was hilariously funny, and Pam's off colour comments sent them into gales of laughter as the drinking continued. Kate was the obvious leader of the group, the most confidant, and she regaled him with stories of her back at school, and her rebellious childhood. Jen sat near him for most of the night, laughing and having fun with the rest of them.

As the party wound down, the girls all took Alec's number and dutifully promised to call him and stay in touch. He doubted that they would, and put the evening down to a story for another age. The time he rubbed shoulders with the most beautiful women of his day.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he sat down on his bed, and sighed. His clothing smelt of a billion scents, and four distinct perfumes. He looked at the clock, and groaned, then looked up as the door sounded out three knocks.

He opened it to see Jessica, incredibly drunk and leaning over to the side. She straightened as he opened the door, and pushed him back into his room. Her eyes were wide in the lamplight, and her grin was loose and careless.

"You got something I need, stranger." Alec shook his head minutely, and Jess snorted. "C'mon, stud, you know how bad you want it. You know you wanna do me, and I know how much I want it right now." Alec felt something strange settle into his guts, and a desire for rage. He ripped her dress down off her shoulders, and Jess leant in to kiss him.

He gave her a perfunctory kiss as she began to rub his cock through his pants. He didn't want to do this. He knew that he was still in love with her. But she felt so good up against his body, and it was Jess, and she wanted him. He pushed his hands through her hair, and held her head to his chest while she stared down at his cock.

The thick shaft eased out of his boxer briefs, and Alec moaned into her hair. He pushed her down and she began to mouth the head of his cock. Alec didn't stand for long, and he whipped her around and pushed her over stomach first onto the bed.

He brought his hand down flat onto the swell of her ass, and Jess gave a low gasp and a wicked giggle. He spanked her again, and again, until both cheeks were red raw. Jess was writhing on the bed, moaning into the blankets.

Alec spat onto her ass and aimed his cock for her red hot slit. He drove his thick meat deep inside her, and Jessica gave a squeal of need as he pulled out of her again. She turned back and looked at him as he teased for with his cock for a while, then they locked eyes.

Alec's gray orbs were filled with confusion, frustration, and anger. Jessica's big brown eyes were half-lidded and hazed with drink as she watched him fuck her. Alec pulled her hips up a bit and she braced herself on her hands and elbows as she poked her ass higher into the air.

Alec's hands moved onto her hips, and he began to pull back, driving his cock inside of her repeatedly while pulling back on her. Jessica's head lay back down as he fucked her, but her ass moved back against him harder and faster.

She was so tight and wet. Alec stopped and watched as she moved herself up and down his shaft. She was moaning deep in the covers as she used it, and her blonde hair was straggly and unkempt as he held still. He leant over and let a long dribble of saliva slide down his tongue and drip over her asshole.

He slid one finger up her ass cleavage and pushed it deep inside, and Jessica stopped moving. Her head was nodding in the blankets, and she pushed back a bit more. Alec pulled his cock out and leant down, shoving his tongue against her pussy and running it up and down her lips.

Jessica's knees buckled, and she shook. There was a tiny sigh, and she gave a squirm on his tongue, then clear liquid gushed out of her. Jessica sighed again, and Alec stood up and spread her ass wide. She moved her head to the side and shook it, and he sneered and impaled her on his cock.

Jessica gave a shriek of lust and pain as she surged up onto her hands, and whipped her head around. She stared at him in hate as he leant down and reached around to play with her pussy. He spread her wide and began to rub her clit with his thumb while he penetrated her with his index finger.

Jessica's eyes rolled back into her head, and she began to grunt in time with his thrusts. Alec felt his thighs begin to burn as he twisted, arching his cock upwards inside of her. Jessica was moaning listlessly as he fucked her ass, and Alec's hands let her go and grabbed her waist.

Jessica slumped down onto the bed and began to cry out as his rhythmic fucking brought her around for a second climax. Alec was driving his cock inside of her ass hard, and Jessica was almost catatonic around his cock, until she began to moan and grunt and squeeze.

Alec couldn't take it for much longer, and he slapped his hands down onto her ass cheeks and came with a gasp as his body tensed up. He began to shake as he burst, gushing inside of her ass deep in her bowels.

Jessica smiled as he slumped, his thick cock sliding out of her. She lay there on the bed, catching her breath for a while. Eventually, she stirred as she pulled her dress back down and got off the bed. Alec looked away, his frustration and his pain on his face.

"You know what I love about this, Alec?" He didn't answer her, just rolled over and reached for his briefs. "The fact that even when you hate me, you still wanna fuck me, and you still do a decent job of it, too." Alec didn't reply as he pulled his briefs on, and got up to stand by the window.

"I can't keep doing this." Jessica snorted as she left the room, ducking into the en-suite. "I'm not going to get over you and move on with my life if I keep sleeping with you. It doesn't work like that." Jessica flushed the toilet and came out, her shoes in her hands.

"Alec, get over yourself for two seconds, ok? We both know that your dick stays hard while you're inside me, so you're getting what you need out of this. And I'm definitely getting what I need." He shook his head and leant against the window.

Outside, the lights of LA were bright, competing against the stars and outshining them. "So just get off your high horse, ok? We decided that this is for the best."

"No, Jess, you decided. And now I'm deciding. I sold everything I had to follow you like some puppy with a new owner, and I think I need to move. I'm looking at buying a place in New York. And this is stopping." Jess shook her head, her expression incredulous.

"I might be drunk, but you gotta be delusional to think you're getting better pussy than this, Alec." She stutted over to him and leant in close. "We both know how much you like fucking me. You won't be able to go the distance without it. Because I'm the best you'll ever have."

Alec gritted his teeth and lifted his chin out of her reach. Jessica stared at him, the haze of drink burning away in the face of her rejection. She stared at him through narrowed eyes. "Don't ruin a perfectly good fuck with your stupid little tantrum. You're not killing my buzz."

She walked away from him towards the door, and turned back, giving him her best and brightest smile. "Thanks for the cock. See you next month."

********

Two weeks later, Jennifer Aniston smiled into the flashing lenses, with a somewhat uncomfortable Alec walking beside her. They were walking with linked elbows, and Jen leant in close. "Smile, Alec, this'll be good for you." He grinned at her, and spoke through his teeth.

"I just hate those flashbulb parasites. I know that it's good to get noticed in this town, but I'd rather do that for my driving than my date." Jen pursed her lips playfully.

"I'm a date, tonight?" Alec's grin folded into a genuine smile.

"No. You're the amazing and wonderful new friend that I'm chaperoning. I just can't bloody believe that you got me into a tie. I hate these stupid things." Jen gave a rich laugh, and pulled him down the red carpet.

They were at the premiere of Jen's new movie, a heist flick that Alec had done most of the stunts in. Jen had recommended him for the job. They stopped in front of a young lady with dark hair and a microphone. Jen leant in to kiss the woman on the cheek, and smiled winsomely at her.

"So, Jen, who are you wearing tonight?" Alec stepped back and crossed his hands behind his back, falling instinctively back into his old habit of scanning the crowd. Women were screaming at him, and men were cheering, and he looked around. Other celebrities were stopped along the red carpet, stage by stage.

There were several he could name, and others he'd seen on set, assistant directors, producers. The stunt coordinator James walked around the corner and gave him the thumbs up. Alec smiled and waved. Jen grabbed his hand and pulled him back in front of the woman with the microphone.

"Sorry," she laughed. "He's a little difficult to reign in. This is my friend Alec Jensen, he did most of the driving in the movie, which is amazing, just wait and see." Alec smiled, and the woman moved the microphone to him with a flourish.

"So, Alec, walking the red carpet with one of the richest and most beautiful people on the planet, that's gotta be a change for you?" There was a strange questioning tilt to her voice, and Alec almost smiled. She had no idea who he was.

Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers