Jennifer's Story: Maid for Poker

Story Info
Jennifer has to became hostess for Paul's poker night.
3.5k words
3.5
100.2k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer lay on her bed, her ass still stinging from Paul's spanking, and couldn't believe how much his forcefulness and spankings had turned her on. She had never been as wet between her legs before, not unless she had spent hours masturbating. She had changed her clothes the minute she returned to her room, there was no way she could have kept the same panties on, and just thrown on jeans and a t-shirt.

She had been there for an hour or so before she heard footsteps outside her door. Listening carefully she tried to work out which one of them it was, Paul or granddad, but couldn't be sure. She had thought about telling her granddad what Paul was like, but wasn't sure how to. She couldn't just blurt out that his son had spanked her and made her suck his cock.

Knowing she couldn't stay hidden away in her room all day she opened her door and headed down the stairs, and straight to the kitchen to get a drink. As she walked in she saw her granddad sitting there, reading the paper.

"Is everything okay Jennifer?" He asked.

"Err yes thanks granddad," she replied.

"Are you sure?"

She decided that the best way to tell him was to just blurt it out and let him deal with it.

"Yes apart from..." she began to say.

"Dad have you got a minute," Paul called from outside the kitchen.

Jennifer hadn't even heard him come back downstairs.

"Jennifer's in here she was just about to tell me something."

"It's okay granddad see what Paul wants," she said. "It can wait."

As he went she realized what a close call that had been. If Paul had heard her telling his dad what he was up to she dreaded to think what he would do to her.

She put her cup in the sink and went to leave the kitchen, before thinking that she really ought to clean her cup first. As she stood at the sink she shocked herself by starting to think about what Paul did to her earlier, right at the same spot, and realized that she was becoming wet again at the thought of it.

"Hello Jennifer," Paul said bringing her back to reality.

She spun around to face him.

"H-Hi Paul how are you"? She asked slightly nervously.

"I'm very good thanks," he said nonchalantly. "And how are you?"

"F-Fine thank you I've just washed the cup I have used look," she said showing him that she had done it properly.

"That's good but don't worry about that now."

"Oh okay then."

"No I've got something more important to ask, no tell, you."

"What's that" She asked expecting another spanking.

"Well tonight granddad and I are having a few friends round to play poker," he began. "It's a once a month thing."

"Oh okay I'll stay out of the way," Jennifer said. "Or I could go out for a few hours."

Paul smiled as Jennifer said that and shook his head, filling her with trepidation.

"That won't be necessary," Paul said. "Because you are going to be the hostess."

"What the fuck do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

She wasn't here to wait hand on foot after him, or be a maid, she was here to start a new job.

"What I fucking mean is you will greet our guests, take their coats, serve their drinks and do what you are fucking told."

"No I fucking won't."

"Please yourself," Paul said and stood up. "But you really don't want to let me down."

Paul started to walk around the table and Jennifer braced herself, expecting to be dragged out of her chair. Instead he walked behind her and bent his head right next to hers.

"What you will wear is on your bed," he whispered. "I suggest you think carefully about it because they will be here at seven-thirty."

He then just walked out of the kitchen, no spanking, nothing, just went and left her sitting there. She began to think about what he had said and knew that, if she didn't she would get at least another spanking, maybe more.

She stood up, left the kitchen, and went back to her room to see what she was supposed to wear. She couldn't decide whether disobeying Paul and receiving another spanking, or playing maid to his friends, would be the worst. That's if Paul stopped at spanking, that she could cope with, but there was a chance he would demand more for showing him up.

She opened her bedroom door and walked over to her bed. She stared open mouthed when she saw her 'uniform'. Laid out on the bed was a proper maid uniform, like the ones bought from adult sex shops. It was black with white lace trim, a white lace choker, and matching apron. There was also a pair of strapless black shoes with a lace look, leather trim, a strapless satin white bra, matching thong and black stockings and suspender belt. She had never dressed up before, let alone in front of a room full of strangers, and she wasn't sure that she would be able to go through with it, no matter what she was threatened with.

Looking at the clock she saw it was five o'clock, two and a half hours before Paul's guests arrived, and finally decided that she would at least try the clothes on even if she didn't end up doing what Paul had demanded of her. First she decided to have a shower though. She got a pair of grey jogging bottoms and gray t-shirt out then went into her bathroom. She turned the shower on and stripped out of her clothes as she waited for it to heat up.

She turned to check the temperature with her hand, before climbing in, and caught sit of her ass in the mirror. The redness had gone down quite a lot and she rubbed her hand, lightly, over it. The marks were still warm too touch and slightly raised, but not as bad as she thought they would be. She felt the temperature again and climbed in. As the hot water came into contact with her ass she winced a little, as it felt like she had been stung.

She turned around and tilted her head back, allowing the water to splash just under her chin, and then run down over her tits and down her front. Picking up the shower gel she squeezed some into her hands and began to rub it all over her tits, stomach and pussy, allowing her fingers to linger between her legs a little longer than necessary. Closing her eyes she starting to think about Paul's firm hand slapping down against her ass and began to slip a finger in and out of her pussy.

She was almost ready to cum when she was sure she heard a loud banging on her bedroom door. She turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around herself, and went into her bedroom the knocking continued, getting even louder, and she went to open her door slightly.

"Ready to fucking answer now are we?" Paul said, his face like thunder, as she looked through the gap.

"S-Sorry Paul," Jennifer stammered. "I was having a shower."

"Have you decided to do as you were fucking told then?"

"Look Paul I don't know if I can," she told him. "Not in front of strangers."

"I think you know you will," Paul said angrily, "WON'T YOU!"

He then just stormed out of the room, slamming the door that hard Jennifer though it would come off its hinges. She sat and looked at the maid's uniform laid out on her bed again before letting the towel fall to the floor. She watched herself in the mirror as she slowly put the thong and bra on, before stepping into the maids dress and doing it up. Finally she attached the apron put the choker around her neck, and slipped the shoes on, then looked at her reflection.

As she stared at herself, in the full maid's uniform, even she had to admit that she looked hot. The skirt came down less than halfway to her knees, her tits were pushed together and upwards, giving the illusion that they were larger than they really were. The curve of them made it look they were going to spill from the top of the uniform and in the heeled maid shoes she looked a lot taller. She turned around and looked over her shoulder. She would have to be careful if she bent over though, otherwise everyone would see her ass.

Finally deciding that, no matter what Paul did, she couldn't walk around in a room full of strangers dressed the way she was. As she reached around her back, to undo the outfit, her door burst open and she spun to see who it was.

"Very good Jennifer IO knew you would see sense," Paul said standing there.

"I am not going to do it Paul," Jennifer answered adamantly.

"Of course you are," Paul said calmly. "Look you're already dressed you're that eager."

"Look I said I'm not and even if it means I leave this house I won't change my mind."

"You stupid little bitch," Paul hissed. "You will do it and you will come with me now"

"Paul please," Jennifer said practically begging.

Paul wasn't listening anymore, took two steps forward, and wrapped one of his large hands around her upper arm before dragging her out of the bedroom. Jennifer tried to pull away but the more she did the tighter Paul held her and, to her horror, realized that she was getting turned on. Paul dragged her down the stairs, Jennifer almost falling as he did, and into the dining room.

"You won't leave this room all night," Paul said. "This is where we play and everything that will be needed is in here."

"Okay as I haven't got a fucking choice," Jennifer said. "What the fuck do I have to do?"

"First you lose the fucking attitude or I will take your panties down and spank you in front of everyone."

"You wouldn't fucking dare."

"Fucking try me slut," Paul hissed. "And then you will smile, polite and serve everyone drinks."

"Is that it?"

"If anything else comes up I shall tell you," Paul said. "It's seven o'clock they will start arriving soon."

Paul walked out leaving Jennifer standing there, looking at all the drink and nibbles that were laid out, and wondered how many were coming. She knew she should just walk out of the front door and never come back but, for some reason she couldn't work out, she was determined to stay until she could afford a place of her own. There was no way she wanted to go back to her parents and, as she was new in town, she hadn't made any friends yet who she could ask.

She was still looking around when she heard the doorbell ring and, seeing as Paul had told her she wouldn't be leaving that room all night, she just stood there. Eventually Paul stuck his head around the door.

"Well are you fucking going to answer that," Paul barked.

"But you said..."

"Don't be so fucking facetious and get the fucking door."

Jennifer hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

"Good evening sir," she said with a hint of sarcasm, just as Paul came to see who had arrived.

"Hi Shane you know where to go," Paul said.

"As he walked off Paul leaned close to Jennifer.

"Any more fucking sarcasm girl and that's it," he said and then went after Shane.

Jennifer was about to shout something after Paul, when the door was banged on again.

"Good evening," she said this time without sarcasm, and smiling. "Please come in do you know where to go."

"Hello yes I know thank you, I'm Steve," he said. "And you are?"

"I'm Jennifer pleased to meet you."

Steve reached out, took her hand, and kissed it before walking to the room where Paul and Shane were waiting. After another couple of Paul's friends, Jake and Pete, arrived Paul came out to her.

"You see how hard was that?" He asked. "Now everyone's here so get in there, ask what they want to drink and play hostess."

Jennifer did as Paul said and entered the room.

"What would everyone like to drink?" She asked noticing her granddad for the first time.

"Six large whiskies," Paul said from behind her.

A cold chill ran down her back at hearing him so close behind her and she walked over to the table where the drinks were. Carefully she poured the drinks, making sure they were all equal, and began to hand them around. She gave her granddad his last, looking at him as she did, but he just ignored her and took the glass from her.

"Come on then everyone," Paul said. "Let's play cards."

The six men got up and went over to the table, while Jennifer just watched. As the game got under way Jennifer found herself looking at the four friends. She decided that Shane was the best looking of all of them. The others were just normal everyday types, who she wouldn't look at twice. Shane stood about six feet one inch tall, was very muscular with hazel eyes and shoulder length black hair. She was still staring when Steve called out for more drinks, so she went to collect their glasses.

"I think Shane has got a secret admirer," Paul said and they all burst out laughing.

Jennifer turned away from them, to hide the redness that had flushed her cheeks, and poured the drinks. Once the glasses were full again she took a deep breath and took them to the table. She walked round giving each of them their drinks until she only had Paul's left. As she handed it to him he slapped her across the ass. She glared at him, as if to ask what he was doing, but he just smirked back at her.

As the game progressed Jennifer noticed that as the stakes got higher, so did the size of the drinks, but Paul's pile of money was getting lower. Soon the second bottle of scotch, which had been with the other bottles, was gone. Five hands later Paul was out of money, staring at an early night, when he looked across at her and smirked.

"Come on Paul it's your call," Jake said.

"I'm fucking broke."

"Guess you'll have to fold then," Pete added.

"What about an I.O.U.?" Paul asked.

"From you are you fucking mad?" Jake said. "I remember how long the last one of those took to pay."

"Then fold unless you have something to put up."

Paul glanced at his cards, a full house aces over kings, then Jennifer.

"Jennifer get here," Paul said.

"Do you want another drink?" she asked.

"If I had wanted a fucking drink I would have said so."

Jennifer could tell by the tone in his voice that she ought to do as he asked and went to him.

"How much to see you?" Paul asked.

"Two hundred and fifty," Jake said. "And you've got fuck all."

"Empty your glasses gentlemen," Paul said, "and then I'll tell you what I will do."

The six of them picked up their glasses and drained them in one.

"Come on then Paul we haven't got fucking forever." Steve said.

"I'll see you," Paul said.

"What fucking with Paul?" Jake asked.

"If you agree gents Jennifer will serve our next drinks topless."

"What the fuck Paul," Jennifer shouted at him. "I fucking won't."

Paul pulled her close to him.

"You fucking will I can't fucking lose."

"But Paul..." she began.

"Your fucking choice."

Jennifer looked around the table at everyone, they were all staring at her and Paul.

"And what if you fucking lose," Jennifer hissed at him

"I fucking won't and you've been fucking warned more times than you should have been," Paul said. "So when I say call you pull your fucking top down and show him your fucking tits."

"Well Paul we are still waiting," Jake said. "And yes I'll accept your stake."

"Okay then, I'll call," Paul said immediately glaring at Jennifer.

Reluctantly, and with a lump rising in her throat, Jennifer gripped the top of her maid's uniform, and pulled it down, freeing her tits for the whole room to see.

"That wasn't hard now fetch us all a drink," Paul said to her."

Jake dropped his cards on the table and, to Paul's relief, showed a pair of fours.

"YES!" He shouted, showing his full house as Jennifer gave them all their drinks. Put them away now I won."

Quickly she pulled the top and her bra back over her tits, and walked away.

"Can't just keep getting her to flash them when you run out of money," Pete said.

"Don't you lot worry about that," Paul said collecting his winnings from the centre of the table.

Jennifer kept her back to the table, her face burning with shame and embarrassment, as the six of them carried on with their game. She just wished that they would hurry up and finish but, seeing the amount of money that there was on the table, she knew that was going to take a while.

"Drinks Jennifer," Paul called out.

"There isn't any more scotch," she told him.

"Then we'll have fucking vodka."

Jennifer hurriedly gave them the drinks, and scuttled back to the table, making no eye contact with any of them. She was getting tired but the game was still in full flow, and Paul was virtually broke yet again. She couldn't believe someone could be so bad at poker, unless he was doing it deliberately. As the next few hands were played out the six men began to whisper among themselves, Jennifer just couldn't make out what they were saying. She lifted her head and looked over at where Paul was sitting and saw that he had run out of money again.

"Too bad Paul we've already seen her tits," she was shocked to hear her granddad say.

"What about her ass?" Paul said.

Jennifer looked towards the table and saw the pile of money in the middle just waiting to be won, and hoped Paul's cards were good.;

"As nice as her ass looks tits look better," Jake said.

"What about her ass as she bends down and touches her toes."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Okay it's a bet."

"Jennifer get here," Paul shouted to her.

Slowly she walked towards him, guessing exactly what he wanted.

"You heard bend down and touch your toes," Paul ordered.

"Paul it's going too far," Jennifer protested.

"I'll tell you when it's too far now do it."

Jennifer stepped away from Paul, tears forming in her eyes and turned around away from the table. Slowly she bent down until her fingers were touching the floor.

"Three twos," she heard granddad say.

"Four sixes," Paul shouted triumphantly.

Jennifer stood up as soon as she knew Paul had won and wiped her eyes.

"Have you lot seen the time," Paul said. "I think it's time for the last big hand."

Jennifer watched as all the men put an equal amount of money in the centre of the table, Paul again ending up with nothing.

"One bet that's all each of us get," Paul said.

"Well all of us except you," Steve said.

"Told you not to worry I can cover it."

Jennifer swallowed hard as Paul said that and waited, guessing all she had left to show was her pussy. What she didn't expect was what Paul did say.

"Jennifer totally naked," he said once all the other bets had been laid.

"No fucking way Paul not naked," she protested.

"Okay then you can keep your clothes on," Paul said.

"Thank you," she replied breathing a sigh of relief.

"Yes you can keep your clothes on and give all of us a fucking hand job."

"WHAT!" Jennifer screamed. "DEFINITELY NO FUCKING WAY!"

"LISTEN TO ME YOU SLUT," Paul screamed at her. "WHILE YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE YOU DO AS YOU'RE FUCKING TOLD, CLOTHES OR HAND JOB."

There was no way she was going to degrade herself by wanking the six cocks that, she figured, must be hard at the thought of it. Slowly she undid the uniform, and let it fall to the floor, before unhooking her bra and sliding the thong down to her feet and stepping away from the clothes. She was about to undo the suspenders when Steve spoke.

"She ought to leave them on she looks so fucking hot like that."

"Yeah leave her like that," Shane added. "My cock is about to burst through my trousers as it is."

Jennifer stood virtually naked as the hand ended and Paul led the visitors to the front door.

"They all liked your body and said next time the stakes are higher," Paul said when he returned.

"There won't be a next time," Jenifer screamed.

"Oh yes there will young lady," her granddad said from behind her.

"GRANDDAD!" she shouted.

"Yes Jennifer."

"I can't fucking believe you are as bad as him."

"Trust me Jennifer I'm not," her granddad said. "I can be a lot fucking worse."