Jennifer's Talisman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCCCCCKINNNNNG HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT DAMMMMMMMMN!" she screamed out over and over again, "OH MY FUUUUUCCCCKKKKINNNG....."

Kelley passed out for a couple of seconds but when she came too her orgasm was still going on and on and she thrashed even harder against Pete's heaving body whose orgasm was now quickly following her own which was not surprising really Jennifer thought.

"OH YEEEEEEEEEES!" he screamed, "I'M FILLING UP A REALLLLL FUCKING CUM BUCKET, OH FUCCCCCCKINNNNNNGGGG HOT SHITTTTTTTTT!"

He thrust his pelvis so hard into Kelley's cunt as he came, her buttocks rose up high off the sofa and Jennifer got a brief but delicious glimpse of him exploding inside her, creamy spunk gushed up and out, it was a volcanic eruption and he kept on cumming and cumming until he did as Jennifer had told him to do, he filled Kelley up to the brim, he saturated her cervix and womb with spunk and kept on filling her until there was a back flow and it all ran out.

The Talisman was no longer throbbing so much now but it was still really hot, Jennifer was smiling broadly and Kelley was slavering over Pete, kissing him and hugging him and crowing out her pleasure.

Pete squeezed her heaving tits and said, "We should call you Cum Bucket Cherry Pops now, shouldn't we?"

Jennifer laughed and Kelley blushed but then she was moaning again as he fondled one tit and lapped at the other.

Spunk was oozing out of Kelley's ravaged cunt; Pete had turned her neat little slit into a veritable cavern with his monster sized cock.

"My sister the ex-virgin cum bucket," Jennifer said, "Thank Pete for fucking you so nicely Kelley, your manners are so shit at times."

Kelley kissed Pete sloppily, thanking him profusely as she did.

Jennifer contemplated on letting her sister off the blow job but then decided against it and watched as Pete eased her sister off the sofa and got her on her knees.

"You've still got more work to do," Pete said with a grunt.

Jennifer expected Kelley to protest but the girl was meekly compliant and surprisingly eager. She didn't even hesitate, she got right into it, starting lapping at the flaccid, sticky cum and cunt covered cock, doing it with such ease that it took Jennifer by surprise.

Surprisingly it didn't take Pete too long to rise again despite the orgasm he had just had, the Talisman's power was obviously leaking into him and making his stamina rise to the occasion.

Kelley's heartfelt moans as she steadily began to suck at his cock were those of a girl who was really enjoying what she was doing. She sucked, she licked, she lapped, she fondled his balls, she squeezed them and she didn't gag once.

Pete barked out orders to her as he gripped her shoulders, and she obeyed without complaint.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!" Jennifer heard her sister's moan as sucked the rigid cock and wrapped her tongue around his balls and wiggled her bottom as cum and sex juices still ran down her legs steadily in a hot sticky stream.

When Pete grated out he was going to cum Kelley grabbed his naked buttocks with both hands, and began to suck even harder. Jennifer watched in amazement as her sister practically sucked the spunk out of Pete's balls, she sucked and sucked and sucked and then she swallowed, and swallowed, and continued to do so seven when it was spurting out of the side of her mouth and running down her chin onto her tits.

She finished off by giving Pete a fantastic tongue and mouth wash over his cock and balls and then licked her lips and finally collapsed onto her haunches, exhausted but a content expression on her pretty but very sticky face.

Pete began to get dressed, whistling as he did, he barely glanced at Kelley now but she was watching him with an adoring expression on her face.

"You're the dirtiest fuck I've ever had in my life, not only that but it but you put it out for free," he said to Kelley who blushed and squirmed under his praise.

"You're welcome," she said and she giggled and looked at Jennifer who smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I've been so hard on you about David," the younger girl said to her sister, "Can you forgive me?"

"Of course," Jennifer said and she carefully put the Talisman down onto the table, she half expected the effect to wear off but it didn't, it seemed like it was permanent.

"Give me your phone number," Pete said to Kelley who obeyed him, "We can meet up at a motel in a couple of days; I'm not going to turn down some more free pussy like yours that's for sure."

"I'd like that too," Kelley said running her tongue over her lips but he was now busy fixing the TV now he had got what he wanted.

"I've been such a prude," Kelley said with a contented sigh, "WOW! I've really enjoyed myself, it was fantastic!"

"Glad you think so!" Jennifer said lightly, "And before you go for a shower, why don't you thank Pete for popping your cherry so nicely?"

She wanted to see if the Talisman worked even when it was not in her hands.

It did because Kelley turned and said to Pete as she left the room to go for a shower.

"Thanks so much for popping my cherry the way you did Pete, it was great, and I can't believe how good it is to be such a well filled cum bucket, I can't believe I was so dumb trying to save myself for Mr Right!"

When Kelley left to go home later, she was really relaxed and still smiling. She seemed to have lost all her inhibitions and was no longer prudish. She giggled and told her sister her cunt was so sore she'd have to put an ice pack between her legs when she got home.

Jennifer worried that the influence of the Talisman might wear off after a few days but it didn't, in fact five days later Kelley phoned her sister to tell her she was meeting Pete in a motel and would she cover it with mom by letting her think she was with Jennifer?

Jennifer agreed and it was at that moment she knew what she was going to do next.

After she had spoken to her sister, she found her old address book and phoned up Melanie and arranged to go over for a coffee, and in her handbag would be the Talisman and its unearthly powers to give a person what they truly wanted...

12