Jennifer's Threesome Affair (3)

Story Info
Jennifer, Nathan & sultry Mrs. Webber have fun.
3.7k words
4.65
127k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers

Author's Note: Yet another part to this no-holds-barred story. Again, as the title suggests, it has a different theme, though the previous two themes are obviously still included. This story falls under the 'quick fix' heading, for those of you interested in that. There will probably be a fourth part that looks at non-consent. Enjoy.

* * *

The two teens stood on Catherine Webber's doorstep – Nathan nervous and Jennifer intensely excited. They were left in a full minute of suspense before the door opened to reveal the striking Mrs. Webber. Nathan's mouth became instantly dry as he feasted his eyes upon the woman he had beaten over for years. She wore a sly smile, possibly the source of Jennifer's own.

"Jennifer," she said in what may have been feigned shock. She turned her green eyes on Nathan and surveyed him briefly from head to toe. "And you brought Nathan." Her smile widened. "Come in." She moved aside so that the two teens could enter the house, then shut the door behind them.

"Nathan couldn't wait to come when I told him you wouldn't mind."

Mrs. Webber fixed Nathan with that sultry gaze again. "Well, I'm glad you did," she said.

Jennifer walked to stand beside the older woman, her fingers finding Mrs. Webber's. Nathan's body was rocked by lustful tremors. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" Jennifer asked Catherine.

"Of course." Catherine smiled and led the way.

It was the guest bedroom they were led to, rather than Catherine's own. Jennifer was intimately familiar with the room by now. She skipped happily inside and sat down on the bed, waiting as Mrs. Webber closed the door behind them.

"So Jennifer tells me she had lots of fun with you the other day," Mrs. Webber said to Nathan.

"I guess so," Nathan replied, still slightly nervous.

"Lots of fun," Jennifer added. "He came all over my face."

"Mmm," Mrs. Webber moaned. "Are you going to do that for me too, Nathan?"

Nathan's body trembled. Jennifer hopped up from the bed and approached her lover, wrapping her arms around Catherine and sealing her mouth with a kiss. For a fair few minutes the two women forgot all about Nathan and lost themselves in their passionate embrace. Nathan, meanwhile, stared in astonishment and forced himself not to touch his cock yet. The sight before him was incredible; so passionate and so taboo, the differing ages and heights of the women spurring Nathan's excitement levels.

"Mmm," Mrs. Webber said, smacking her lips together. "Let me see you kiss your brother."

Jennifer turned her head and smiled at Nathan. She stepped away from Mrs. Webber and came to stand in front of him, her heart beating with the pleasure of exhibition. Her hands found his neck and slid around the back, drawing his head closer. Nathan placed his hands on his sister's hips and leaned in towards her lips. His spine quivered like piano keys being struck. Jennifer's lips on his own were warm and already moist with Mrs. Webber's saliva. He soon forgot about the other woman though, and relished the feeling of French kissing his own sister.

"Oh, that is hot," Mrs. Webber was saying. "That is incredibly hot."

Nathan could see her hand hiking up her skirt as she watched them. He turned back to Jennifer, her pretty brown eyes staring back at him, her waist slender in his hands. She pulled her lips off his with an exaggeratedpop and touched her nose against his. "I wanna make you cum again," she said, weakening Nathan's knees.

"Enough foreplay," Mrs. Webber announced. She climbed onto the bed and gestured for the two siblings to join her. Jennifer crawled up the bed and knelt between Mrs. Webber's parted thighs. "You gonna eat me, honey?"

"Mmm-hmm," Jennifer replied, nodding.

Mrs. Webber had her buttons undone in another few seconds and slipped her blouse off. "Nathan, honey, get my bra will you."

Gulping, Nathan joined the two women on the bed and shuffled around the back of Mrs. Webber, finding the clasp of her bra with his fingers. She held her hair up so that he could unfasten it.

"Good boy," Mrs. Webber said as the clasp fell apart and the straps hung loose. She slid it off her shoulders.

"The amount of times I saw you staring at these..." she said to Nathan, smiling. Then she turned to Jennifer. "Come on, sweetie, lets get you out of those clothes."

Nathan watched as Jennifer held her arms up so that Mrs. Webber could remove her top. She wasn't wearing a bra – or panties, if what she'd told Nathan before was true. She sat back on the bed and wriggled her way out of her jeans. Nathan saw her naked pussy and breasts for the first time. God, she was stunning.

"You too, honey," Mrs. Webber said, turning to Nathan. She reached to the side and her fingers began opening Nathan's fly. Nathan himself slipped his shirt off and saw his cock bounce out once it was over his head. How had she gotten his jeans and boxers down so quickly?

"Ooh, nowthat looks nice," Mrs. Webber said. Nathan stood temporarily from the bed to slip his underwear and pants off. He climbed back on immediately, shaking with excitement.

Mrs. Webber and laid herself down, smiling up at Nathan, his own eyes gazing widely down at her huge tits.

"Put your hands on them baby and roll them around," she said.

Nathan didn't need telling twice. He closed his hands over the fleshy mounds with their erect nipples and kneaded them like dough. Mrs. Webber let out a sigh.

Down below Jennifer was working Catherine's skirt down her legs. She slipped it off her feet and tossed it to the floor. The black lace panties followed and soon she was stark naked beneath the two eager teens.

Jennifer's hands worked her thighs apart and then rubbed the front of her pussy. Nathan gazed down to see his sister pleasuring the seedy housewife. His sister had never factored into the fantasies he'd had concerning Mrs. Webber, but now, seeing her lower her face and slide her tongue across Catherine's slit made him wish she had.

Jennifer didn't linger on the foreplay either; soon she was forcing her slender tongue as far into Mrs. Webber's cunt as it would go.

"Oooh." Mrs. Webber looked down at the top of Jennifer's blonde head and then back up at Nathan. "I want that cock in my mouth," she said, pushing herself into a semi-sitting position. Her hand caught Nathan around his shaft and brought it to her mouth.

Nathan groaned once he was inside. Mrs. Webber wasted no time, and straight away was moving her head back and forth, supporting his cock with one hand while her other rested on his sister's head. Nathan's stomach muscles contracted with close to orgasmic pleasure.

Mrs. Webber continued to suck him while Jennifer tongue-fucked the older woman's pussy. Soon Nathan was greeted with the curious feeling of Mrs. Webber groaning with his cock in her mouth. The vibrations of her throat made his cock vibrate in turn.

She was breathing deeply through her nose, not a single gap in existence around Nathan's cock. It was plugging her mouth completely. Occasionally she would remove her mouth and moan hungrily, almost animal-like. She would hold his cock in his hand, jerking it with her own and look down at Jennifer's busy head, buried between her legs.

Within seconds she would turn back to Nathan and shove his cock back inside her eager mouth, sucking it with a greater pace than before. The pressure grew quickly inside Nathan's balls. Mrs. Webber seemed to sense it.

"You gonna cum, baby?" she asked.

Nathan nodded vigorously, struggling to keep his eyes open so that he could look at the gorgeous woman as he came.

"Cum all over my face, baby," she said, taking the cock from her mouth and working its final seconds with her hand.

With an almighty groan, the resistance inside Nathan's balls gave way and his cum exploded from the end of his cock. It fell in arcing roped all over Mrs. Webber's face. Jennifer looked up from her Mrs. Webber's pussy, her upper lip glistening with moisture, to watch her brother shoot his load all over her best friend's mom's face.

She'd never seen Catherine with a guy before, and wasn't sure how wild she'd be. Obviously, she was just as wild as she was with Jennifer. The cum hit her on the cheeks, the brow, the nose, eyelids, chin, and lots of it disappeared down her open mouth. There was as much of the opaque white liquid as there had been when Jennifer had sucked Nathan off herself. She looked up at his contorted face, smiling at his grimace of pleasure.

That's it, she thought,cum all over her nasty face. She wants it bad. Look at how she's sticking her tongue out as far as it will go to catch all of Nathan's cum.

Jennifer put her hand between her legs and rubbed the lips as she watched the intense scene above her.

"Oh, God," Mrs. Webber was crying in pleasure. Her hand was gently squeezing Nathan's balls, coaxing more cum out of his cock. Finally Nathan's eruption slowed to a trickle and both he and Mrs. Webber were panting.

"My, God you're incredible," Catherine said to Nathan.

Jennifer almost laughed at the sight of her face. It wascovered in cum. It looked as though not one but five horny teenage guys had spoofed all over her. Jennifer's pussy quivered.

"Come up here, baby," Mrs. Webber said, holding her arms out. "Time to clean up your brother's cum."

Jennifer eagerly crawled over Mrs. Webber's prone form, taking her proffered hands to help her up. She laid her body against Catherine's until they were eye-to-eye. Nathan watched his sister stick out her tongue and lick his cum from Mrs. Webber's face like a cat lapping up milk. He looked down at her cute little butt sticking up in the air.

It was a feeling Mrs. Webber hadn't enjoyed before, having every inch of her face licked. Jennifer's slick saliva replaced the layer of cum which disappeared into her mouth. Mrs. Webber held the girl firmly around her waist, her hands revelling in the ever-soft teenage skin there.

Jennifer licked the last drops of cum from Mrs. Webber's forehead, surprised she'd manage to get it all. She lifted her head and returned Catherine's smile, then turned her head to the side where Nathan's limp cock was hovering inches from her face. Mrs. Webber's hand held it up while Jennifer closed her mouth around it. It was soft and shrivelled but boy did it feel good.

"Gotta get you hard again, baby," Mrs. Webber said. "You've still got two girls that need pleasuring."

It wouldn't be an easy job, from the looks of it, but Jennifer was more than willing to try. Nathan was looking down at her, a smile playing on his lips. Apparently an explosion of cum was a good cure for nerves.

Jennifer smacked her lips off his cock, looking up. "You gonna fuck me?" she asked, sucking it down again. She loved to watch the expressions of disbelief and pleasure on her brother's face. She was disappointed however, when Mrs. Webber cut in.

"Here," she said, taking Nathan's cock out of Jennifer's now rather empty-feeling mouth and put it inside her own. There was a loud squelching sound that told Jennifer she was forcing large volumes of saliva to be produced. When she took Nathan's cock out, over thirty seconds later, she gasped loudly for air, and Jennifer stared in shock at the volume of saliva on her brother's dick. It dripped down onto the bed and ran over Mrs. Webber's chin.

Jennifer quickly seized his gleaming cock and put it in her mouth, pleasantly surprised to feel him hardening inside. It was a wonderful feeling, sucking on the shrunken muscle and gradually feeling it expand to hit the walls of her mouth again. When at last she took it out it was close to fully hard again.

"Good girl," said Mrs. Webber, rubbing her back.

Nathan watched Jennifer roll off Catherine and sit beside her on the bed. He was hard again but he wasn't sure he'd be able to cum for a long while yet. But then, obviously, that was the plan.

Mrs. Webber patted her thighs with her hands. "Come in, baby," she said, "time to ride me."

Nathan crawled down the bed and knelt between Mrs. Webber's open thighs. This would be his first time, having sex. And boy was he ready.

He wriggled forward until his cock was hovering at her entrance, and then pressed the head up against her pussy lips. That feeling alone was incredible.

"Put it inside, honey. That's a boy." Nathan pushed past the resistance of her lips and slid his entire length inside. Mrs. Webber grunted as he came to a stop, then opened her eyes wide and looked at him hungrily. "Fuck me, sweetie," she said.

Nathan obliged eagerly, assuming the action he'd seen so often before in porn. He rammed his cock in and out of Mrs. Webber's soaking pussy, watching with satisfaction as she, still lying, she bounced up and down on the bed. Jennifer sat behind her with her legs parted around Catherine's head, stroking her hair lovingly.

"Come on, Nathan," she said, looking up at him, "fuck her good."

Jennifer loved watching her brother fuck Mrs. Webber, but she wanted him to be quick so that he would fuck her too. She wanted to feel that long, hot shaft inside her forbidden hole, her handsome brother fucking her until she cried his name out in ecstasy.

Nathan's pace was astounding; his vicious thrusts were producing a slapping sound as Mrs. Webber's ass cheeks clattered against his thighs.This is the most erotic thing I've ever seen, Jennifer thought.Yes, Nathan, fuck her. Fuck her good.

Nathan rested his palms flat on the bed on either side of Mrs. Webber's torso, lending himself support as he slammed his cock into her depths. She was gritting her teeth and staring at him unwaveringly, giving him that angry look that pornstars often had. She really wanted it.

"Yes," she cried out. "God, yes. Fuck me."

Nathan leaned further forward, driving his erection further inside her and with more force than before. He had been afraid of hurting her, or of injuring her pussy, but she clearly wanted it as hard as he could give it to her.

Her orgasm washed over her without warning. Nathan and Jennifer gazed down at her as she screamed, "Fuck!" and then groaned long and hard, her vagina contracting hungrily around Nathan's cock. He couldn't cum though, even though part of him wanted to.

Mrs. Webber cried out again, her voice rising in pitch until it hurt Nathan's ears. When she stopped she started to pant, looking exhausted and satisfied. "Oh, baby, you're amazing," she said, smiling up at him. Nathan gave her his final thrust and then extracted his cock, wet with her juices.

"That was so hot," Jennifer said, smiling impressively at her brother. "I can't believe you made her scream like that."

"Your turn now, sweetie," Mrs. Webber said, sitting up and scooting further up the bed. She was still gasping for breath, her large breasts heaving along with her chest. She patted the bed between her spread legs. "Come on, sweetie."

Jennifer moved up the bed and sat between Mrs. Webber's legs, facing Nathan and spreading her legs wide. Mrs. Webber reached her hands around and plied Jennifer's lips apart, exposing the hole that she would welcome her brother with. Her nerves tingled with excitement and anticipation. God, she wanted him inside her. And Mrs. Webber would hold her like a child the whole time.

"Come on, Nathan," Mrs. Webber urged him, "fuck your sister until she squeals."

Nathan crept tantalisingly up the bed, kneeling face-to-face with Jennifer. "Do you want me to?" he asked.

So sweet, Jennifer thought. "God, yes," she said. "Make me scream."

With Mrs. Webber's hands holding her cunt lips apart, Nathan easily slid his cock into her waiting pussy. There was no need to pause for the pain, given the extreme number of dildoes she'd had buried inside her in this very room.

Mrs. Webber transferred her hands to Jennifer's thighs, supporting them underneath and making sure they stayed spread wide. Nathan started to fuck his sister's pussy, their eyes locked together in awe.

"Oh, yes," said Jennifer.

Mrs. Webber held the girl tightly while her brother fucked her. She raised her hands and held onto Jennifer's breasts, squeezing them as tightly as she could. "Fuck her hard, Nathan," she said.

Nathan clutched his sister's legs and went all out, the young girl shaking in Mrs. Webber's arms. If this had been her first time, and she hadn't been fucked intensely by a shaft before, the pace would have bruised the girl's cunt. But as it was, she was groaning with pleasure and asking for more. Nathan, of course, complied.

Mrs. Webber rubbed a hand around Jennifer's belly, pinched a nipple with the other, then put her hands under her ass to support her against her brother's furious onslaught. She could tell the girl was coming close to orgasm when she grabbed at Catherine's arms and pushed herself back against her. She cried out.

"Oooooooh!"

She writhed and spasmed in Catherine's arms, gasping huge breaths in by the second. She'd never cum like this before. Catherine held tightly onto one breast with a hand and rubbed the cock-pussy union with the other. Her hand slid down Jennifer's belly and continued smoothly along Nathan's shaft.

It took a long while for the throes of orgasm to leave Jennifer's body, and even then Catherine suspected they lingered. The girl sighed pleasantly to herself and leaned back in Catherine's arms, rubbing a hand over her pussy and gazing longingly at her brother.

"That was the best," she said to him. Nathan smiled back.

Minutes past by as Nathan left his cock buried inside his sister, not wanting to take it out because it felt so damn good in there. Eventually though, he knew he had to cum. Mrs. Webber knew it too.

"Come on, get up, baby," she said to Jennifer, helping her stand on the bed. Her slender legs and nude body looked particularly appetising, but she'd have to get her brother off first. Fucking two girls in such a short time would build a hell of an orgasm.

Nathan got off the bed and stood naked at its foot as Mrs. Webber joined him and knelt down in front of him. Jennifer knelt beside her, both of them on a level with his cock.

"You have to make your brother cum now," Mrs. Webber told Jennifer.

Jennifer, happy to oblige, took hold of Nathan's cock and jerked it slowly in her fist. She couldn't stand it for long though and soon she was shoving it down her throat, smiling to herself as Nathan filled her mouth.

"Mmmm," Mrs. Webber purred, rubbing Jennifer's pussy with her hand. "Are you going to let your brother cum in your mouth?"

Jennifer nodded, rubbing her tongue along the underside of Nathan's cock. She felt it tense inside her mouth and looked up to see Nathan grimace with pleasure.

"That's it, baby," Mrs. Webber said to him, rubbing a hand around his belly.

Jennifer forced Nathan's cock deeper into her mouth until she heard him groan and the first squirt of cum hit the roof of her mouth. She slid her mouth back so that the head rested between her lips and then gratefully lapped up Nathan's load.

There wasn't as much as there had been on Mrs. Webber's face, but it was still a surprisingly large amount considering how recently he'd cum. Mrs. Webber held her hand beneath Jennifer chin to catch the stray rivers of cum that oozed out of her mouth. Once she had, she rubbed it into Jennifer's breasts and belly and even into her pussy. Jennifer felt the sudden rush of orgasm down below and she began moaning into her brother's cock.

She could barely breath, Nathan's cock was plugging her mouth so completely, and Mrs. Webber was forcing her head further onto it. She was close to gagging but the orgasm that was ripping through her stole her attention.

She lowered one hand from Nathan's shaft and helped Mrs. Webber to rub his cum into her pussy. She squealed as the older woman slid a long finger inside her cunt.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers
12