Jennifer's Training

Story Info
Sassy intern is trained in the boss's office.
1.5k words
4.17
142.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silent tear fell from Jennifer's creamy cheek onto the file she was working on. Her crystal blue eyes were turning red as she glanced at the huge pile of files her boss, Jim Turner had just given her. Wiping her tears, she flicked through it. It was 5pm already, and there was no way she would be leaving early tonight.

She took off her tailored navy jacket and swung it over the high backed chair and straightened her sheer white blouse. She felt blessed to have been offered the internship at Peters Ferrell Wallow & Turner solicitors.

Jennifer was expected to work late and do weekend work which normally she didn't mind, but tonight was her one year anniversary to Mike, and they were hoping to go out for dinner.

She loved her job and the money was excellent for an internship, so she put up with her dominating/self righteous boss, Jim, and his chauvinistic associates. All of her male peers enjoyed making her squirm, making snide remarks and leering down her top.

Jim sat in his plush office, lit a cigar, put his feet on his mahogany table and watched his sassy intern through the glass doors. His office quickly filled with the pungent aroma of his cigar. Blowing the cigar smoke through the air he enjoyed watching her work at the end of his busy week.

He could see she had a white lacy bra on today through her blouse and her navy skirt had a split down the side that would stop traffic. Jennifer had great legs and always wore high heels which accentuated her toned muscles.

Jim, feeling the ache in his loins, couldn't wait any longer; he would have this bitch tonight.

"Jennifer, could you come into my office please?" Jim yelled out to her gruffly.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "What the fuck now?" she said under her breath.

Jennifer walked towards his office, her hips swaying gently, with a pencil and paper, "Yes Mr. Turner?"

Jim watched the 20 year old beauty enter his office and his cock twitched slightly. Her firm ripe tits jiggled teasingly under her blouse. He motioned her to come round to his side of the desk. "Sit," he said to her, clearing his desk.

"You see Jennifer, I have a problem," looking at her long legs draped over his expensive desk. "I feel uncomfortable," grabbing his semi erect dick, "And I believe you have the cure," leaning back on his worn leather chair, laughing loudly.

Jennifer in shock stood up and walked hurriedly towards the door. Jim stood and grabbed her arm tightly, towering over her frame. "No you don't my sweet; you will now do what I tell you to. I am sick of you interns coming in here thinking you own the place. You owe me bitch to work here, now get on your knees and pleasure my cock, NOW!"

With a feeling of helplessness and tears in her eyes Jennifer knelt on the lush maroon carpet.

"Hurry up bitch, here I'll unleash it for you," Jim said undoing his pants and letting them and his boxers fall to the floor.

Jennifer's slim frame was frozen in fear; she just knelt there unable to do anything. Patience was not one thing Jim was known for. He slapped her cheek hard, leaving a red stain on her face. "Suck it now bitch or I will rape your dry pussy, understand?" Pulling on her soft red curls, he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Jennifer's tongue slowly slid up and down on his now fully erect cock. Jim thrust his hips and slid his cock deep into her mouth. Jennifer barely accommodating his length and her pink lipstick was staining his rod. Jennifer, feeling like a cheap slut, bobbed up and down faster and faster on his loaded cock, just wanting this ordeal over with.

Nothing pleased Jim more than watching his pretty interns over the years suck his cock as their innocent pretty eyes looked up at him, just like Jennifer's were now. She was a good cock sucker; he might even keep this one around for a while.

His balls tightened and he exploded pure lust into her hot mouth. Spasms of cum exited his member down his new bitch's throat. Jim smiled as she gagged slightly, his hand on the back of her head, holding her there.

After his release Jim let go of her. Jennifer stood up wondering what was going to happen, could she leave?

"Take your clothes off," Jim ordered roughly.

With a stubbornness bred in her, Jennifer meekly said "No, I won't and if you do anything else I will scream so loud, the whole building will hear me!"

"Scream my dear, all that will do is gain the attention of the other associates from the next floor down here to bang you also. Is that what you want? Jim smiled wickedly at her.

"You asshole," Jennifer screamed as she went past the chairs to leave the large office.

Jim slapped her again, knocking her over the white leather lounge. Jennifer was winded, and slightly dazed wondering what the hell had hit her. Jim had lost patience with her and was ripping off her blouse exposing her 34C tits. Jim quickly undid her virginal white bra, releasing her puffy nipples, which were already erect like buttons. Jim took that as a sign that she enjoyed this and placed his mouth over them and sucked hard. Jennifer whimpered, biting her lower lip. Somehow this excited her, having a man take her by force.

Rolling the nipple in his mouth biting quite forcefully was bringing his cock back to life. He needed to fuck this bitch.

Bending her over the lounge, he undid her tight navy skirt which fell to the ground exposing her lacy white G-string. Groaning he knelt and slid his tongue down her crack, lifting her cheeks slightly to her glory hole. Jennifer spread her legs, letting Jim offer his tongue for her pleasure. Flicking it up and down on her rosebud and pussy made her squeal, her pussy was dripping with her sauce.

With a quick tug, Jim pulled her G-string down and thrust his manhood into her wet hole.

"Holy fuck girl, you are sopping. You are really enjoying this aren't you slut?"

Whimpering, "Yes yes, fuck me you asshole, pump that cock of yours deep in my cunt you mother fucker!"

Jim's balls banged repeatedly on her sweet ass as he got into a rhythm; pumping his meat into the wettest cunt he has had for a long time. With Jennifer moaning loudly he grabbed her soft pert tits and squeezed roughly. Jennifer arched back, her head leaning on his shoulder as his meat lunged deeper into her pussy, filling her completely. Jennifer shut her eyes as she climaxed hard on his cock, her whole body shuddering intensely.

Jim held onto her hips, fearing she would topple over. With a couple of long hard strokes he came in her tight pussy, his balls exploding his seed into her.

For several minutes they stayed interlocked, their fluids mixing, getting their breath back. Jim pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt, pushed over the lounge before she could argue and pushed the head of his cock on her tight rosebud.

"No way, don't you fuckin' dare," Jennifer cried loudly. This only inspired Jim more, he thrust his large cock hard into her virgin asshole. Feeling her wince and tighten up, he stayed still momentarily, then slowly started thrusting up his favourite hole.

Holding Jen's hips, he fucked her with long slow forceful thrusts. Jennifer cried out in pain, digging her long pink fingernails into the lounge. The mixed aromas of sex, cigars and leather filled the air.

"You hussy, you vixen, you slutty whore, you like taking it up the ass like this girl," Jim growled at her as he spanked her ass cheeks between thrusts.

Relaxing slightly she started to move her hips in his rhythm making the whole ass fucking a lot more enjoyable. Jennifer began grinding her clit, moaning loudly, needing to cum again, wanting to cum again. With fast motions with her thumb her orgasm released through her as her boss left a gooey mess of sticky cum deep in her asshole.

Jim pulled her off his dick, dropping her on the lounge like a used piece of tissue.

"Go you worthless slut, and don't be late on Monday!" Jim cackled running his hand through his graying hair.

Jennifer grabbed her clothes and ran out the glass doors, straight to the bathroom, her asshole pulsating still. Locking the door behind her, she broke down in tears, her naked body sliding against the cold wooden door, the cold tiles soothing her red sore bottom. After a little while, Jennifer got dressed, ran her hands through her messy hair and washed her face. Unlocking the door, she stood tall and proud, grabbed her jacket and handbag, left the files and strutted out the front door.

She rang Mike agreeing to meet him at the Italian restaurant down the road. Walking tall, the cool air racing past her face, she hesitated at the front door, put on some hot pink lipstick. Scanning the room she saw his familiar face, walking up to him and kissing him deeply.

"Wow, what was that for," Mike questioned with a grin. "You look like the cat who ate the canary!"

"Mieow," Jennifer purred back. "Maybe I am, let's order, I am starving!"