Jenni's Day Out

Story Info
Jenni is teased in public.
2.3k words
4.39
54.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Jenni had anticipated this day for a long time. It had been on her mind and in her dreams. Finally, the day had arrived. Jenni's friend Rick had talked about this day with her, but not all the details were revealed.

As a young submissive, she new that she was Rick's for the day. . Although she was somewhat hesitant, she was still excited.

It was May 21st, a Saturday, and the temperature was to reach 75 degrees. She was told just to dress casual because the first stop of the day was to go shopping. Rick promptly arrived at ten AM and they were off to the Mall.

Rick took Jenni into Frederick's of Hollywood. "I want you in a short dress or skirt so that I can have access to that fresh shaven pussy all day long."

Jenni tried on several that they had picked out. Rick was looking for something about sixteen inches long, yet had to move with her body. To make sure it fit, Rick joined her in the dressing room.

As he shut the door behind them, He grabbed Jenni, pulling up her skirt and tugged her panties over to one side. "Hmmm, Already wet?"

Jenni had all she could do just to stand there. She watched herself in the mirror as he played with her pussy. She wanted him right there, in the dressing room, in front of that full mirror.

Rick tugged at her slippery labia then inserted a finger deep into her pussy. Her knees got weak and pushed back hard against his motionless finger. "Oh fuck, Rick, fuck me, fuck me!

Rick removed his finger, rubbed her juices gently on her lips. "You're not ready yet," Rick said as he turned and left the dressing room.

They had found the skirt they had been looking for. Jenni came out of the dressing room looking guilty, face flushed and looking very sexy. After a short search, Rick and Jenni had found a blouse to complete the outfit.

Rick and Jenni left the mall and proceeded back to his truck. He moved the truck to a less crowded place in the parking lot where he wanted Jenni to change. After a short search, he had found a parking spot on the out skirts of the lot near the employee parking.

"I want you to remove all of your clothes, then change into your new blouse and skirt."

Jenni looked around, "Here?"

"Yes, right here. There is no one around."

Jenni was very hesitant, but Rick again reassured her that no one could see her change.

"Recline your seat and take off your t-shirt."

Jenni laid back in the seat, kicked off her shoes and wrestled off her shirt exposing her breasts. Rick reached over and touched them and played with her nipples as she horridly tried to removed her jeans. Her nipples were hard with excitement.

"Panties too," Rick said as Jenni grabbed for the Frederic's bag.

Jenni slowly pulled her panties down, and then completely off leaving her totally naked laying in the front of the truck.. Jenni reached for her new clothes again, but Rick had other ideas in mind.

He grabbed her left leg and pulled it towards him exposing Jenni's wet pussy for him to see. Rick lowered his head and gently licked Jenni's wetness. She grabbed his head and tried to pull him to the spot she wanted him to lick, but Rick just encircled her clit with his tongue. She could feel her lips gently spreading as he inserted a finger into her wet pussy.

Rick stopped licking and watched Jenni's face as he slowly removed the finger leaving her there with her legs spread wide. Rick then kissed her passionately sharing the taste still left on his lips.

Jenni laid there spread wide as Rick grabbed the bag of clothes and opened his truck door and exited. He then went around the truck to Jenni's side.

Rick knocked on the window to get Jenni to unlock it. He held up the bag of clothes, "Open the door."

Jenni hesitantly lifted the door handle. As she did, Rick grabbed Jenni's hand and pulled her reluctantly from the truck. "Do you want to get dressed?"

"Yes," Jenni said as she looked around quickly.

Rick unbutton his jeans and unzipped them, He grabbed her jeans from the floor of the truck an threw them on the blacktop, "On your knees."

The truck was parked between a group of cars, blocking visibility to anyone that would be around. Still, Jenni was completely naked. She had never felt so vulnerable, yet turned on in all of her life.

Jenni carefully arranged her jeans on the ground then knelt in front of Rick. She finished opening up and pulled down pants enough to gain access to his semi-hard cock. Rick grabbed her head and guided Jenni firmly, "Suck my cock."

She reached up to grab his shaft but Rick pulled away, "No hands. If you want to use your hands, masturbate for me."

Jenni lowered her hands and opened her mouth to accept Rick's now throbbing cock. Her mind wandered in several direction as she licked the underside of his cock. The thought of giving in totally to her submissiveness only made her wetter. She found her right hand between her legs parting her lips as she took him fully down her throat.

"That's it, fuck you are good," Rick said as he guided her head in again.

Jenni gagged slightly as she took him completely. She continued to suck him harder and rubbed her pussy intermittently. She could hear voices echoing in the parking lot as Rick fucked her face. The thought of getting caught totally naked in public only added to the excitement.

Rick grabbed her hair tightly, " Oh fuck, that's it, I'm gonna cum. Do you want it? Oh shit..."

Jenni tried to swallow Rick's gift, but there was just too much. Out of breath, she knelt there, cum dripping off her chin as Rick smeared the remainder around her lips.

Rick tossed the Frederic's bag in front of her as he finished zipping up his pants. "Get dressed, no panties."

Jenni took the new soft blouse out of the bag and quickly disposed of all the tags. Before putting it on, she grabbed her t-shirt from the truck and wiped the remaining cum from her face and tits.

She slid on the skirt and quickly tucked in her blouse. Jenni then looked around in the parking lot and wondered if anyone had seen what had just transpired.

Rick held the truck door as Jenni regained composer and sat back inside.

As Jenni put on her shoes, Rick jumped in, "Thirsty?"

"After that, I think I could use a stiff drink." Jenni said laughing.

Rick just laughed and pulled out of the parking lot. As he drove south down Maple street he reached over and touched the inside of Jenni's left thigh. "Spread your legs for me. I want you to show me that pretty little pussy."

She pulled up her skirt a little as she looked at Rick.

"No, I want to see her. Recline your seat, pull up your skirt and spread your legs."

Still turned on, Jenni did exactly what Rick had said. As she spread her legs wide for him, he reached over and touched her labia softly and parted them.

"Mmmmm, I see we are still wet. Good! Masturbate for me. I want you to touch those perfect little lips. But don't you cum, not yet!"

Jenni looked out the window and could see people walking on the sidewalk just a few feet away. She spread her legs wider and began to rub her pussy. Jenni looked at Rick and slowly slid her middle finger of her right hand slowly inside.

"That's it. Taste her for me."

Jenni pulled out her finger reluctantly and sucked her sweet juices from her petite finger.

"Let me taste," Rick said as he glanced down at her exposed lips.

Without hesitation, Jenni slid her finger back in and worked it in and out. She moaned as she removed it slowly, then reached over and rubbed her wetness around Rick's lips.

A few short minutes later, Rick pulled into the parking lot of a small bar on the outskirts of town. It was a run down little place with only one car in the parking lot. "We're here."

Jenni quickly pulled herself together and sat up in the seat. She pulled down the visor to check her hair and makeup. After and little adjustment to her blond hair, Jenni got out of the truck and walked towards the door. She waited for Rick as he dug in the backseat, then pulled on a loose fitting long sleeve shirt.

Upon entering the bar, there were only three other customers plus the bartender at the far end of the bar. They were all older gentleman playing some sort of card game.

The bartender came down to where Rick and Jenni decided to sit, close to the door. "A couple of Genuine....and how about a couple shots of Cuervo," Rick said with the approval of Jenni.

Jenni and Rick sat and talked for about ten minutes or so until he picked up his shot glass and whispered to Jenni, "To multiple orgasms."

Jenni laughed out loud and picked up hers. "Sounds like fun. To multiple orgasms."

After they set down the shot glasses, the bartender got up and wandered to their end of the bar. "How are you guys doing?" "Great," Rick said. "Just a couple more Genuine Drafts."

The bartender served up a couple more, then returned to his card game. Rick got off his stool and turned to Jenni. "Stand up."

Wondering what Rick was up to, she climbed of the bar stool and stood next to the bar. He kissed her deeply, "I want you to pull up your skirt, right here. Show me."

Jenni looked down at the far end of the bar and the older patrons. She then turned to the window behind her. Looking at Rick, she slowly pulled her skirt up a little.

"Higher...show her to me."

She continued to raise her skirt to her waist. Rick reached down and touched her lips, then kissed her hard. He then knelt down in front of her and buried his face between her legs grabbing her by the ass and tasting her wetness.

Jenni was shocked and aroused by the fact that Rick was eating her pussy in a bar. Her knees grew weak as he sucked on her swollen clit.

Standing up again, Rick whispered to her softly, "I want you to face the bar and spread your legs."

Jenni turned, spread her legs and faced the bar. Rick stood behind her firmly grabbing her ass and parting her legs even further. "Put your hands on the bar rail, relax and face forward."

Dropping her skirt, she gently placed her hands on the padded rail. Jenni could feel Rick's presence behind her as his right hand found it's way between her inner thighs to her now dripping pussy. He played with her lips, parting them until his fingers were soaked with her juices.

"You're very wet. Does this arouse you?" Rick whispered sliding a finger a little deeper.

Almost out of breath, Jenni answered Rick with a long moan. "Ooooh... yes."

As Rick slowly removed his finger, Jenni gained enough composer to look around. The three men and the bartender were still involved in their game of cards. Without notice, Rick's small finger was replaced with the head of a rather large sex toy.; a rabbit.

Jenni grabbed the bar rail hard and braced herself hard.

"You were nice enough to please me in public earlier, now it's your turn." He whispered in her ear as he continued to push the rabbit in deeper.

"Ohh.. Rick, please, nooooo, oh, oh..."

Rick buried the toy all the way and worked it slowly. Jenni had all she could do to stand there as he firmly held it in place. "Now, don't cum until I tell you, okay?"

Breathing through her nose rapidly, Jenni was able to get out a silent "Ok."

Rick turned on the vibrator control on the rabbit and ground the little ears onto her little clit. He began to work it in and out but only a little at a time. Jenni spread her legs even wider and pushed backwards to accept the toy even deeper, but Rick only pulled it away.

The smell from her wet pussy now filled the air and the wetter she got, the noisier the vibrator seemed to become. As Rick resumed pushing the toy in deeper, He turned on the rotation aspect of the rabbit.

"Oooooooh," Jenni blurted out loud.

"Not yet!" Rick said as he continued to work the rabbit in and out of Jenni's sopping wet pussy.

"Rick, oh, yes, yes, yes, Rick.... Stop, ahhh.... oooooh!"

Rick pulled out the toy as she exploded and collapsed on the floor. Rick held her as she still shook from the intense orgasm. As the bartender walked over, Rick quickly hid the toy. "Everything ok down there?" He asked/ "Just fine now." Rick said laughing as he helped Jenni to her feet and back on the bar stool.

Jenni's face was flushed as she looked around and noticed that the men at the end of the bar had gained a card player.

Rick looked at Jenni, "Okay?"

Still winded, she just looked at Rick and smiled.

Rick waved at the bartender and helped Jenni to her feet. "Thanks for everything."

Jenni could feel her wetness running down her legs as she followed Rick from the bar. The breeze outside only added to her awareness.

As Rick opened the truck door for Jenni, He kissed her passionately, "Now young lady, what do you think that your punishment should be for coming before you were told? Hmmm?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers