Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
An Internet Fantasy becomes a case of wife swapping.
14.2k words
4.13
28.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round two! Will the contenders please take several deep breaths...pardon me if I concentrate on two very special chests...and rejoin the Game.

Nearly at the point of collapse, the four had rolled onto their backs, side-by-side, chests heaving, and with very, very satisfied looks on all faces. Round one seemed to be over, with Lee checking off three items on her list and Jenni, two. Sadly, despite the excitement of it all, neither Hook nor Jon had achieved any check offs, although Jon had invented upside-down kissing, and both men received total devotion from another man's wife, while her husband participated! All in all, not a bad score...And the night was still young!

DAY TWO - NIGHT; Round Two

Hook looked across the two fucked-out women at Jon and said, "Jon, I don't know about you, but they've drained every ounce of cum out of my balls. While I hate to leave these sexy things for a second, may I suggest a bit of nourishment before we see what other delights await us?"

"Hook, old boy, couldn't have said it better myself. I started with nuts the size of plums, and now they feel like raisins." The girls giggled and smirked at each other, winking and high-fiving. "Tell you what. So as not to waste time, why don't we take a quick shower and order from room service, while the ladies take their turn?"

"Great idea, Jon. In the interests of efficiency - and to get back to the fucking faster - why don't you and Jenni return to your room to shower and whatever. I'll call down for some suitable refreshments to be sent up over here. Jenni, so you don't have to get dressed for the short trip to your room, why not wrap that large bath towel around that luscious body? And, oh, we should at least don the minimum required clothing for dinner."

For the next hour there was frenetic activity in the two suites, as the four tired, but sexually charged friends busied themselves getting ready. While Lee showered, Hook was busy on the phone, straightened the bedclothes, and then selected some wine for dinner. I won't say whether some minor stroke and poke activities took place during the interlude; the prudent reader can draw their own conclusions. Soon all was sorted out and the four were rejoined in Lee and Hook's suite. By some mystical alchemy, Lee and Jenni had donned long, sheer gowns, with slits up the sides to their upper thighs. Each woman was wearing high-heeled slingbacks with sheer, stay-up stockings. An observer would have remarked on the nearly identical, pertly uptilt to their prominent chests, considering that one was twice the age of the other. If the observer were a gentleman, however, he would have hummed softly in appreciation and enjoyed the eye-candy without vulgar comment. Of course, it might have been apparent by the prominent male frontal bulges that they were entertaining vulgar thoughts about how the ladies could be separated from their clothing.

They had just started on a round of Tom Collins, when there was a knock at the door. Hook announced that there was to be a pre-dinner surprise and asked the others to turn toward the window momentarily. He then opened the door and ushered in three robed and hooded figures. He then asked his wife and their two new friends to take seats on the sofas at one end of the room. He advanced to the other side of the room, accompanied by the three newcomers. After a pause to let the suspense build, and stifling a question from his wife, Hook assumed an M.C. persona and formally stated: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mesdames et messieurs, me permettent de présenter notre divertissement pour ce soir - May I present the evening's entertainment. To your left, the charming and accomplished Mlle Camille, whose name means 'Young Ceremonial Attendant'." The woman indicated threw back her hood, revealing the young spa receptionist [Part 2], although looking much more exotic with expertly applied makeup.

"To your right, Mlle Liana, whose name means 'Bound or Wrapped Up.' The woman threw back her hood, revealing a face nearly identical to Camille. "You may recognize her as the hostess from our dinner in the hotel restaurant last evening [Part 2], but she is also the twin sister of Camille, and has other talents as well."

"Finally, in the center ring, (laughter) Monsieur Giles, whose name means 'Young Goat'." Giles throws off his hood, revealing the formerly beret-topped tour guide from the day before [Part 3].

"Through casual discussions with each of the three, I determined that they were amenable to the type of performance we are about to see. They are all of legal age, have health certificates, have expressed an interest in our group, and have said they welcome audience participation if you wish. Therefor, I will turn this show over to our 'Young Goat'; Monsieur Giles?"

"Thank you Monsieur Hook, and a good evening to all of you. It is an honor to perform for you this evening. Thanks to M. Hook, it is also financially rewarding. (laughter) I am assured that you all are sexually liberated to some extent. That is very good, as I believe we may be able to stretch your experience level somewhat this evening. I will now ask Mlle Camille to begin."

Camille reaches into her carryall bag and removes a DVD player, which she starts. Meanwhile, Giles has plugged in a small blacklight and moved to dim the room's illumination. Liana has placed several widemouthed jars on a nearby end table. A low throbbing beat is heard as Camille faces away from the group and slowly lowers her robe. The group gasps as her perfectly formed body is revealed. Pure white skin below her long blonde hair is without blemish. As she slowly turns around, she reveals her uptilted, cone-shaped breasts, maybe 38D, topped by dollar-sized aureole and elongated nipples, an inch or so, of a startling crimson to match her lip-gloss...they were not thick, but long, enticing... Her waist nips in nicely, highlighting an inny navel adorned with a crimson jewel, and flares to splendidly feminine hips framing a pelvis devoid of hair. She runs her hands up her sides like a Ferrari navigating mountain roads, until she reaches those snowy peaks, which she caresses and holds up in offering to the four, wide-eyed friends.

Hook

Now starting to weave to the sensual music, in a rhythmic seduction she dances hypnotically over to me and sways just in front of my knees, unbuttons my shirt and pulls it from my body. She smiles, extends a forefinger to my mouth and entices me to suck on it while she manipulates one perfect nipple. Removing her saliva-coated finger from my mouth, she slides it between her firm and shapely thighs, running it the full length of her slit, from which ooze small drops of moisture. Stopping at the top as her labia separate slightly, she rubs in a small circle until her swollen and engorged clit peeps out from its hood. I lean forward after her nipple like a cat stalking a mouse; I bite, suck, flick my tongue wickedly over the top of it, deliciously torturing her sexually. Wanting to take her to the very edge of pain, I suck her into my mouth fiercely and let my teeth gently sink into her sensitive flesh. She shudders slightly, replaces her finger, now coated with her own arousal, in my mouth, smiles evilly at me and moves next in front of Lee.

While this scene has distracted the group, Liana and Giles have doffed their robes, revealing tanned, muscular, and fit bodies with a slight sheen of oil that glows in the blacklight. Giles has a string pouch covering his genitals, and Liana wears a V-string and a full lacy bra encasing her own 38D rack. It is transparent and has cutouts that allow her nipples to protrude. They begin a slow seductive dance, matched to the music that has now changed to a primitive drumbeat with pan pipes providing a counterpoint melody.

Lee

Camille's beautiful dazzling eyes gaze down wide and full of wonder at me, as I drink in the sight of those jutting breasts of hers, curving out above me to their long puckered nipples. One hand rests flat just below her tits. The other she moves slowly lower, down over the shallow curve of her lower belly, gently running through her cropped pubic triangle and sliding between and around her big swollen labia. Her middle finger disappears in the fleshy channel, parting her outer lips, coming out glistening with her juices. She straddles my legs and undulates her belly as she waves her finger under my nose, allowing me only the scent of her. She reaches down then to grasp my hands, pulling me upright, and then moves behind me and starts to pull my long dress up over my head.

I am nude under the dress, except for my stay-up stockings, and she bends and kisses my shoulders. I reach back to grab her by the hair and pull her face closer as my tongue snakes out and between her lips. This elicits a nice groan from Hook and makes me grin. I am grinding my ass into her pussy and Camille is dancing closer to me. I spin and lean forward a bit to grab her right nipple between my teeth. My hands go to her waist and I start running my fingernails up and down her sides as I suck one nipple and then the other. We kiss, our tongues entwined, lingering kisses, one hand wrapped in each other's hair, the other hand roaming each other's back. I feel the wetness seeping between my legs and can barely stand on shaking legs. With a last lick of her flexible tongue over my puffy lips, and a smoldering glance, Camille dances away and over to Jon.

Jon

I feel faint as this incredibly beautiful creature moves directly in front of me and kneels, as though at a cathedral prie dieu. I feel her delicate French fingers grasp my cock through my trousers and it stiffens up to her touch. She makes a little cooing noise that gets me even harder and starts to kiss all around my groin, over my trou, then gradually, she tugs them down, reaching in to get her bare fist around my dick. What a feeling! Even better as I watch her pull it out, I feel the cool air on my balls as she makes room by forcing my trou down further. Then her ruby lips engulf the head of my cock. The sensation makes me groan. Camille bobs her head fast along my shaft, working her tongue magnificently. One hand continues to aid her manipulation of my dick. I get an added buzz as my companions utter encouraging words that seem to stimulate her even more. She attacks her own pussy and starts moaning, getting off on the music, the language, and the cock in front of her. I take a chance to bend slightly, get my own hand under her to feel her silky smooth, bare pussy. My fingers encounter incredibly soft, soaking wet, hot velvet folds running underneath my fingertips as I explore her aroused and juicy cunt. She suddenly starts to gasp, hitting an orgasm. Took me a bit by surprise. I pause as she thrusts her hips forward, forcing three of my fingers into her gushing pussy up to the second knuckle: the girl is on fire! Then with a mischievous glint in her lovely eyes, she leans forward and continues with her blowjob, but this time stroking and fondling my aching balls ever so lightly and ever so arousingly with her fingers, while the other hand sweeps up and down my shaft in corkscrew fashion, lubricated with juices from her own pussy. Then, this damned amazing French girl sends me right over the top by squeezing my balls gently and talking French to my dick while it's sliding in and out her mouth. I cum, hard, holding her silky hair, feeling her make appreciative noises as I pump, amazed at this beauty who is swallowing everything I can give her. She takes the lot, not spilling a drop, and I slump back as she grins, rises gracefully to her feet and moves on to Jenni.

Jenni

As I watched the eroticism of this beautiful woman increase by stages with my friends I trembled with excitement. I could only imagine what she has planned for me, and my mind was nearly short-circuited with the possibilities. Now, she is in front of me, cradling her snowy, scarlet-tipped breasts in her hands, offering them to me. I lift my hands and take a breast in each, kneading them both gently until she presses them harder against my hands and I put a bit more work into it. Her sighs are the confirmation I need. Her mouth touches mine, and her breasts are now crushed against my chest. I remove my hands from this rather cramped spot and put them on her bare back, encouraging her to continue. As her tongue invades my mouth, my hips rotate a little. As she thrusts toward the back of my throat, I tilt my pelvis up toward her cunt. Her mouth slips from mine to kiss my neck. She whispers words in my ear I've never heard before as she nibbles and kisses anything she can reach. Her knees settle around my thighs, and as she lifts her face from mine, we find a better position, and she starts to undulate on my lap. My hands alternate between her back and her breasts, and suddenly I realize that I can reach her lovely butt as well. My fingertips slide down her back and feel the skin of her taut ass as she rises slightly to lean forward on me, eyes closed, her hands wrapped around my neck. After caressing her cheeks and grazing her rosebud for a while, I slide my fingers up her back, loving the shudder as I touch that inviting cleft at the base of her spine. I do that a few more times before returning to her shoulders, her neck, and eventually her breasts.

The swelling hemispheres are firm, heavy and prominent with the way she is positioned, and I love the way they move in time with her swaying to the music. Her nipples are hard and dark now, almost brittle with tension, and I know she wants me to play with them some more. I tease her a little, wetting my fingertips and sliding them in circles around the nipples before crushing them roughly. I am in an awkward position for further movement, surrounded by the chair, and covered with lovely Camille, but I manage to lift my face enough to just touch her lips. She opens her eyes and smiles at me, and as my head falls back, she follows me, and doesn't allow our lips to part. The change in position makes a difference somehow, and I can feel her on me so much better.

Just then, the other two performers, who had been moving about on the periphery, approach us. Liana kneels down at my feet behind Camille, who suddenly rises off my body with athletic agility, grasping my hands and pulling me upright. This position leaves me standing close to her, still mesmerized by her incredibly blue eyes, while Liana's head is between her spread thighs, fronting my pubic area. The male, 'Young Goat' Giles, quickly relieves me of my dress and then moves around behind my chair as Camille gently pushes me back in the chair and resumes her former position, but with legs spread and pressing her exceedingly wet pussy into my mons. Camille thrusts her tongue down my throat again, swiveling within my mouth to flick over every centimeter of surface, and then withdraws while easing my head back in the chair until my neck is arched and I am looking upward into Giles's grinning face.

At this point I am humming all over like the G-string of a violin. Liana presses her face forward to lick my labia, opening them with questing fingers to reveal the core of my femininity like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. I nearly cum but manage to hold on, even as my back bridges, raising my vibratory level to an A-string equivalent, and my head tilts further back. Giles takes advantage of my new position by slipping the head of his dripping cock into my mouth as Camille pulls on my nipples and Liana swipes a finger through my puss and into my asshole. Now I am as 'airtight' as one can get with this combination of participants [and have checked off another "never" event!]. My body goes into timbre vibrato [As the violin player rocks the finger that is stopping the string back and forth, it produces a pitch vibrato: the pitch of the note varies regularly up and down.]. The net result is that several things happen simultaneously: I am shaking uncontrollably while being held in place, I enter the land of continuous orgasm, I squirt cum all over Liana's face, and I pass out! As I find out later, at this critical moment, Jon and Hook both shot geysers of cum from their over stimulated cocks as they observed me being fucked senseless (and thereby checking off another of Hook's 'never' items).

The three performers move away from Jenni. Jon, Lee, and Hook are nearly frozen in place, mouths agape, lust in their eyes, and copious amounts of cum coating their genitals. The music ends and there is silence, except for deep gasps of air by performers and participants alike.

Finally, Giles motions toward Camille and she moves to the center of the room. Liana restarts the CD, this time with some relaxing Celtic New Age music from the 'Day Without Rain' album by Enya, born Eithne Ni Bharaonain in 1961 in Country Donegal, Ireland. All eyes are again on Camille as she, with feet at shoulder width, slowly and gracefully enters a backbend until her outstretched hands are firmly on the floor, her ripe breasts thrusting upward, her mons prominently displayed, and her blood-engorged labia spread slightly and in contrast to the surrounding white skin.

Giles asks Hook to extinguish all lights in the room, save the blacklight. Camille's pure white body glows even whiter in the light, her jeweled navel, nipples and vulva in contrast to her skin. Swiftly, Giles and Liana draw the table with the jars nearer. Liana unfastens her V-string, draws off her bra and dips her nipples into two of the jars. Likewise, Giles sheds his pouch and dips his cock into a third jar. They move to the bowstring form of Camille and, starting at either end of her body, begin to drag their aforenamed appendages over her body. Gasps are heard from the four friends as glowing lines and swirls of color cover Camille's obscenely displayed body wherever the two touch her with cock and nipples. Knowing the difficulty of holding her position the two move quickly to decorate the passive canvas of her body, calling her sexual organs into even greater prominence. Finished at last, Giles kneels at Camille's head and Liana moves between her spread legs. Accompanied by an upward arpeggio over all the harp strings on the CD, Giles slides his cock into Camille's mouth and into her throat. Simultaneously, Liana presses her face to her sister's cunt and tongues it furiously, matching her movements from vagina to clit to the continuing musical arpeggio. After only a few moments, Camille's body jerks stiffly, holds a few seconds in magnificent tension, and the three sink gracefully to the floor in mutual orgasm, a colorful tableau, as the music ends in a glorious sub-tonic.

After 10 seconds of awe-stricken silence, the four friends break into enthusiastic applause and shouts of "Bravo, bravo! Magnifique!" as the performers exhaustedly arise and, holding each other closely, bow in acknowledgment of this tribute to their talents. Hook shakes Giles's hand vigorously and they all cluster around, holding and kissing one another until Giles announces that they must depart. Despite entreaties to remain for dinner, our visitors swiftly gather their accouterments, don robes and hoods, and leave us to delights of a different sort.

Lee and Jenni don their gowns as Hook and Jon restore their manly equipment and arrange their clothing. A knock at the door signals the arrival of room service with the ordered meal.

Events yet to accomplish:

Hook - a '69' with an English rose; titty-fuck a woman to completion; use anal beads

Jon - sex with Hook's wife (a twofer); bugger/be buggered by anyone; hold a man's cock; completely pass out having sex

Lee - pass out deep-throating a cock; bugger a man; sex with more than 8 people watching

Jenni - more than one ben wa ball; tied down and tormented until sexually senseless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~