Jenni's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby, suck the cum right off of my cock, the same cock that just fucked you into a frenzy. That's it, suck it hard, make me cum into your mouth," I urged, slipping my fingers through her hair so I could watch her mouth do its thing. She was bobbing on my cock while rubbing my balls, as she jerked me off with her other hand. She started to look up at me with those hazel eyes. God, I was about to cum just from that alone!

Jenni stopped the blowjob momentarily to suck on the head, kissing it and tonguing it softly. My baby was showing my cock several months' worth of loving in several brief minutes. Soon, she was working my cock with her mouth and her throat, as she was able to deep throat me again. She was sucking on my cock with such speed that I had never seen before. Her head was bobbing up and down, her forehead hitting my stomach. I could feel the sweat sliding down her brow. She was tenderly squeezing my balls, forcing the cum to rise out of them.

Then it happened: my cock spurted. I could feel it rising, so I let her know that I was about to cum. She didn't care; she just continued to suck harder and faster, getting her throat wrapped around my shaft. Then I came inside her mouth, deep into her throat. She didn't gag, she swallowed my entire sweet load in one gulp. What a trooper my girlfriend is!

She let my softening cock slip from between her lips, both of us sated from the airport fuckfest and from total exhaustion. She kissed it one more time and even got a few more licks in before she helped me lift my boxers and jeans back up. While I was zipping up and buckling my belt again, she lifted her skirt again and pulled off her panties. She then lowered her skirt and smoothed it out before walking a few steps over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I could taste the cum lingering on her lips as we softly french-kissed each other. The kisses were extremely soft.

"Sean, thank you so much for helping me make this fantasy a reality. I love you so much and I only want to share my fantasies with you. You are such a special man," Jenni said, as she buried her head in my chest. I kissed her brow.

"Come on baby, time to go home."

She smiled and kissed me one more time before I escorted her over to the passenger side. I unlocked it and opened it for her, before she sat down. I got another good look at her long, shapely legs before she swung them inside. With a knowing wink at me, she slid the hem of her skirt up just a bit so I could see the tops of her panty hose. I smiled before I closed the door. I walked around to my side of the car and hopped in. I leaned over to kiss her as I started the engine.

"I love you so much, Jenni. I'm so glad you're here," I said to her, getting a smile in return.

"I'm so glad I'm here too. It's been too long apart. And yes my dear, sweet babypunk, I love you too."

We got onto the highway and soon, Jenni was asleep, tuckered out with exhaustion. She had had a long flight and I was glad she was getting her rest now, since she would need all she could get. We had discussed what we would do when she came to visit, and I promised her I would be dragging her all over Boston that weekend, to show her the sights. We were going to have a visit to remember.

*

Every chance I could, I looked over at Jenni while she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful with her head against the window, her legs tucked under her. At every red light, I placed my fingers to my lips and then brought them to her face and placed them there for a minute. Soon, I'd have her in my bed, cuddled up together. She would feel safe, content and secure, with my arms wrapped around her.

She woke up just as we entered my hometown, with the bright lights illuminating the rows of car dealerships on the right hand side of the street. We made the left hand turn onto my street and I could tell she was getting excited. A few houses down the street was my house. I pulled into the drive and she jumped out of the car immediately. I got her bags out and we went inside.

"Sweetie, I just love it! I knew immediately from your description that it was yours!" Jenni said, impressed. I had given her a full description of both the interior and the exterior of my house, so she would know where everything is when she came here. Quickly she bolted to the door that leads upstairs, taking her carry-on case with her. I brought the rest of her bags and I led her upstairs to my bedroom, which is on the right hand side at the top of the stairs.

I had cleaned the room hastily before she arrived, so there would be no sign of my untidiness. My room is fairly simple: it has a television, a DVD-VCR combo, a bed, my computer and my mini fridge. I asked her if she wanted a beer and she readily accepted. I grabbed one for myself and one for her. She was definitely my type of girl, as she tapped the top of the beer can three times before opening it, just like I do. I couldn't believe it: the woman makes opening beer look sexy!

But before she took a sip of the icy cold beverage, she surprised me by reaching behind her and unzipping her skirt. She made sure she had eye contact with me as she shimmied out of it. Her hair was down, and several strands fell into her face, making her look incredibly sultry. She then teased me, slipping out of her panty hose and garter belt, raising her shirt to show me her bald pussy. She was looking extremely sexy! She was standing in my bedroom in just her button down shirt, which she started to unbutton the top button under the collar. Jenni then grabbed her beer and sauntered over to me, bare legs and all.

"You're incredibly over-dressed sexy," she said after looking me up and down. "Here, let me help you get out of these clothes."

I kept my beer in my hand as she started to unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip my pants. She then made a big show out of taking my pants off. I had to put the beer down as she took my shirt off, then picked it up as she tossed my shirt behind my computer. She then slid up my body and straddled me, her bare pussy against my boxer short-clad cock, which had started to harden again. She leaned over me and kissed me softly, before she backed away to take a long sip of her beer.

"Mmmmm, that tastes so good. And sweetie, you look so good too," she giggled, sliding off from my lap before turning around to sit between my legs. I took the remote off the mini fridge and handed it to her, telling her to watch whatever she wanted.

She shocked me when she put the remote back in my hand.

"I just want you to hold me sweetie. I want to remember our first night together, I don't want to be bothered by the TV. Just hold me and talk to me. I'll be happier doing that," Jenni said.

So we stayed up half the night talking. And kissing. And drinking beer. And holding each other. It was very sweet, her in just her shirt and myself just in underwear. We had finished two beers before we got tired. Jenni yawned and I told her to snuggle into "her spot," which according to her was a spot that she saw in my picture that was on my right side, just under my jaw line. We slid under the covers, Jenni on my right hand side, her arms draped around me. Her right hand was rubbing up and down my side while her head was resting on my heart. Several times she raised her head to look at me, which made me smile and her and say, "What?" She said she just wanted one more look at me before we fell asleep. My girlfriend then leaned in and kissed me on the tip of my nose, before lowering herself down to my lips, where she gave me the softest of soft kisses. I was starting to love her kisses, as they were exciting me and leaving me wanting more. That soft kiss led to another kiss, before she put her beautiful head down and fell asleep.

*

When I woke up the next morning, Jenni was not in bed. I did hear the sounds of my shower running, so I got out of bed and walked down the hall while pulling my boxer shorts down. I opened the door and felt a blast of warm air assault me. I quickly closed the door and snuck over to the shower. Through the curtain, I saw my girlfriends' silhouette and I became aroused again. I walked into the shower and saw her, her body glistening as the steam billowed around her. The water was beading on her, her hair wet and pulled back.

I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. She didn't jump; in fact, it seemed like she expected me to join her for a morning wash.

"A strange man's hands on my body while I take a shower. How erotic," she quipped, making me laugh.

"Good morning, sunshine. Sleep well?" I asked.

"In the arms of you, how could I not? I haven't slept that well in months. I don't know if you could feel it, but my heart was hammering inside my chest. Honey, last night felt so right and I don't want to ever lose that."

I leaned toward her and kissed her softly. She seemed to melt into my arms and into my welcoming embrace. We continued to kiss as she spun me around and escorted me under the shower. The water sprayed all over us as we enjoyed this moment. She passed me the soap.

"Wash my back sweetie?"

"Of course. Then I'll wash your front!" I replied, which made her laugh.

"Mmmm, I think I'd like that, babypunk," she cooed.

I lathered up a washcloth and spread out over her back. I scrubbed her flight-worn body from her neck all the way down her back. She moaned softly as I bathed her, grinding her flesh with the cloth and soap. I worked my way down to the curves of her incredible ass, taking in the silky smoothness. I then bent down into a crouch so I could wash the back of her legs, running the wash cloth over her remarkably shaped calves. Getting up from the bottom of the tub, I spun her around so her back was to the shower so she could rinse off her back, while I went to work on her front.

While I washed her, I felt her eyes on me, taking in my nakedness. I ran the wash cloth over her chest, feeling the weight of her breasts. Then I washed her stomach as I stole another soft kiss, before I slid my hand and the wash cloth further down. I arrived at her crotch, so I got into a crouch again. I inspected her crotch like she did to mine the night before. Her pussy looked so perfect, with no hair impeding my view. Her labia had been shaved clean, like she had done it yesterday before she left Texas. The lips were slightly parted, as I could tell Jenni was very turned on from what we were doing. I decided I wouldn't wash her pussy just yet. I was going to tease her.

"Lean back against the wall and spread your legs a little, baby," I ordered, and she complied with a giggle. I started to wash her legs, savoring the feeling of her smooth skin. I didn't take my eyes off her pussy. Then I put her leg under the water to rinse it off.

Then the teasing began. I held her right foot in my hand and I began to massage it. Using the powerful palm of my hand, I rubbed her instep while I kissed her toes. I looked up at her, and she was looking down at me, her teeth shut softly on her right index finger. A small smile formed and I could tell she liked this.

"Touch yourself baby. Show me how much you like this," I said to her. "Make yourself feel good."

Jenni obeyed, letting her left hand stray to her breast. She caressed the left one, letting her hand fall to the underside, circling her fingertips around it. She pulled on her nipple slightly and she let out a moan. I continued to rub her foot while looking at her face, looking at her reaction. Her eyes were closed and I could hear a soft, audible moan escape her lips. I leaned in to kiss her ankle, then up her leg.

After a minute, I reached her thigh and she started to rub her fingers through my wet hair. She was starting to pull my face toward her pussy, but I was in complete control. I held off her advances and continued to pepper her thigh with tiny kisses.

When I reached her groin, Jenni was whimpering softly. I looked up at her and smiled. I then leaned in and placed a kiss above her clit; she was trying to force my head down so I could lick her pussy. Instead, I slid the wash cloth between her legs, cleaning her sensitive flesh. I then cupped water in my hands and splashed it over her pussy to rinse the soap away.

"Let's get out of here so we can get a little more comfortable," I said, noting our cramped conditions. She heartily agreed with me, shutting off the water as we opened the curtain. We were not being shy with our nakedness as we toweled each other off, using the big fluffy towels I had just washed the day before. We escaped to my bedroom, where we started to kiss passionately. I told her to sit down on the bed before I got on my knees, then telling her to lay back.

I spread her legs for her before starting in on her pussy. I started to lovingly rub her outer lips, feeling how smooth and tender they were under my touch. She spread her thighs a little farther to give me better access. I smiled to myself, knowing that she wanted me to see her pussy in all its glory. She wanted me to feast my eyes on her naked form, wanted me to worship her. I would do just that.

She flinched as my fingertips grazed her labia. I used two fingers, slowly rubbing in circles along her folds. Jenni was squirming underneath my touch, her hips were slowly rotating. I could feel how wet she was, and not from the shower: her pussy felt moist and was warm to the touch. I eased her lips open with two fingers before I peered inside. I easily found her clit, poking from underneath the hood. It was erect and begging to be sucked.

I leaned in to taste my love, placing a kiss inside her pussy. Jenni's back arched, pushing my face deeper into her crotch. Then I placed a kiss on the inside of her left thigh before putting another one on the other side. Her hands were laced through my hair again and she moved her feet from either side of me onto my back. Then I stuck my tongue and started to lick and suck on her folds, feasting on her tasty juices that were flowing freely from her pussy. She tasted so exquisite.

I lightly tongued her pussy, slipping my tongue to and fro, easing it deeper and deeper inside her. Little mewing sounds came from her, as her hands slipped from my hair and began to gradually slide up her body so she could rub her heavenly breasts. I started to nibble on her inner pelvis as she began to caress the lovely undersides of her breasts, letting her finger nails send tendrils of pleasure through her. That, coupled with the increased movements of my tongue, were preparing her for a gigantic orgasm.

I then attacked her clit. She moaned deeply as my tongue dragged across it before twirling around it counterclockwise. I flicked my tongue at it and before long, her head was tossing back and forth. As I started to deeply tongue her clit, I slipped a finger inside her pussy, aiming to rub her g spot. I immediately found her pleasure center, lightly massaging her fleshy insides. She bucked her hips onto my face, but I managed to keep my licking and sucking steady. She was in total ecstasy that she didn't notice that her heels were digging into my back. Soon I slid in a second finger, feeling her vaginal walls grab at it. I eased it inside of her and began to massage her g spot, picking up the tempo.

Jenni began to grab at the sheets, tossing here and there as my tongue speared her. Her movements nearly broke my contact with her groin, so I slid my right hand around her belly to hold her still. Her ass and hips were humping my face, her hips swiveling around from right to left, her heels pounding my back. My tongue slid deep inside her, as deep as I could get it, and began to wiggle around inside the deep recesses of her womanhood. She was groaning loudly and as I looked up at her from between her thighs, I saw her pulling and tugging on her hard nipples. Her hands slipped down to cup her breasts, keeping her thumbs attached to her nipples, rubbing them back and forth.

My fingers were speeding over her g spot, whipping over it with the pads of my fingertips. She was thrashing uncontrollably that she couldn't control herself: I felt her pussy spasm, felt the walls of her vagina clamp on my tongue and fingers and then felt the rush of her sweet cum flooding my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, yet some of it flowed from my mouth, staining my chin and running down my neck. I licked her pussy some more, gathering all the cum I could and kissing inside her. She was beginning to recover from her orgasm; her feet stopped bouncing off my back. I kissed her pussy once more before I climbed up her body.

I looked into my lover's eyes and saw them smiling and sparkling at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my close.

"Thank you so much sweetie, you know exactly how to touch me, you know exactly how to make me feel good! I love you oh so much!" Jenni whispered before starting to kiss me on my neck. Her right hand was scraping neck back of my beck, slipping into my hair while her left slid down my back to caress my ass. She cupped a cheek and winked at me.

"You're in trouble now!" she said, turning me over onto my back. She let me wriggle away so I could lie on the bed correctly. She hopped off me and ran to my closet and looked through it. She came back holding two of my neckties and I immediately knew what my sweet Jenni had planned. She was smiling seductively as she returned to the bed. She got on her knees and straddled me, letting her well-licked pussy rub along my hard cock. Jenni leaned in and kissed me, letting her lips faintly graze mine. She then started to bite softly on my lower lip, sucking on it. Her breasts were rubbing against my chest, her hard nipples rubbing against my skin.

She grabbed my left wrist and raised it to the bedpost. I was willing to do whatever she had in mind. I took my right hand and placed it on her hip and rubbed it as she was tying my wrist. Then she took my other wrist and secured it to the bedpost.

With a vicious smile she fell down on top of me, letting her body rub all over. She was turning into a wild woman right before my eyes. She started to kiss me, letting her tongue dive into my mouth. Her tongue sought out mine and they twisted around each other. Jenni's hands rubbed up and down on my chest, feeling my muscles ripple under her touch. She raked her fingernails down my front, skirting over my nipples. She then began to kiss my neck, sucking on the skin. I could smell the shampoo she used and I inhaled her sweet scent. I wanted to touch her but my restraints held my wrists in place. I was all hers for the time being.

She kissed and sucked along my clavicle while her hands deftly swept up and down my sides. Then she moved her mouth lower, kissing down my breastbone. Looking up at me, she winked before moving over to my nipples. Like a snake she flicked her tongue at them and circled her tongue around them. She then kissed down my stomach, never losing eye contact. When she got to my crotch, my cock was throbbing and in need of a release. My baby ran her tongue all along the underside, which made my cock twitch.

"Ooooooh," she giggled, "my babypunk is excited. He wants his baby to suck on his cock again. I love this cock. I think I will suck it and make it feel all better."

I groaned as she licked me, feeling the velvety softness of her tongue sweep across my shaft. She grasped my cock at the base, then leaned in and let her tongue dance across the crown. Her tongue licked off a bead of precum that had seeped out of my cock. I closed my eyes and groaned again.

Jenni tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear as she began to slowly suck on my cock. She slid the head into her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around it. I could feel her saliva coating the head, then she swiftly slid more of me into her mouth. It felt so great surrounding my cock that I arched my back, letting my midsection rise to her mouth. She cooed around my cock as she was sucking.