Jenni's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was careful to not use her teeth along my shaft, but instead let her tongue bathe me. I loved the way she sucked me, expertly using her hand on my shaft, jacking me off while her mouth bobbed up and down. Soon she had all of me in her mouth, letting her throat muscles contract, just as she did in the parking garage. She brought her mouth up the length of my cock and started to suck on the head again, and I could feel the tip of her tongue sliding along the ridge on the underside.

When Jenni had me properly hard, she took her mouth off it and started jerking it off slowly before she started to crawl back up my body. She let go of my cock for a second as she leaned in to kiss me. Then she straddled me again, letting her pussy touch my cock just briefly before she raised it. I let out a soft "aaahh" as our groins met, but shared a laugh with her when she pulled her sweet lips away from it.

"You didn't think I was going to let you slide that beautiful cock inside my warm, wet pussy so quickly, did you? I think I'll tease it some more," Jenni said naughtily.

I couldn't take the pleasurable pain anymore.

"Oh Jenni, I need you. Slide your pussy down on top of my hard cock and ride me!"

"All in due time, my sexy baby...punk," she said, drawing out the last syllable in her seductive voice, driving me absolutely wild. My eyes closed as I heard her say that, letting my groin rise up to try to meet hers. But my sweet, sweet baby parried my thrust by raising her own ass just out of the reach of my cock. I groaned and whined in submission.

I tried a few more times to get my cock within striking distance, but I was unsuccessful. Just as I gave up trying to slide my cock into her sweet pussy, Jenni grasped my cock and held it upright while she lowered herself on me to the hilt. I felt my cock become encased in moisture, feeling the head of my cock suddenly collide with her cervix. Jenni started to slowly rise and fall on my cock, choosing to ride me. She was fucking herself on my cock.

I started to move my hips up and down to meet her thrusts, but Jenni leaned down to me and started to shush me.

"Sweetie, just lay back and enjoy this. I love you so much and I want to thank you for what you've done for me so far," she said, before kissing me on the lips. Her lips felt so soft and I wanted to kiss her forever. But she broke the kiss and raised herself back up, letting her hands rest on my chest as she continued to rise and fall on my cock.

Jenni started to rotate her hips on my cock as she was fucking me, her vaginal walls squeezing my shaft. She continued to build up speed, losing control of not letting the head of my cock smash against her cervix. She was letting the two collide and she was moaning hard. The head of my cock was also rubbing against her g spot, making her give an "oooooh" every time.

When she was getting ready to cum again, she leaned back, bringing her hands behind her, laying her palms flat against the bed. She was bucking hard and the muscles in her pussy were clenching my shaft.

"Oh God, Sean! I love you sweetie! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your sweet cock! Oh yes! I love you! I'm cumminggggggggggggg!!!"

I felt my crotch flood with yet another one of her powerful orgasms. She didn't stop fucking me as she was determined to make me cum. She worked her pussy up and down so many times that it took her ass bouncing on my balls to make me lose control.

"Oh Jenni! I'm going to cum! Your ass is bouncing on me! Oh baby here it comes! It's going to flood your pussy! Oh yes! Jenni I'm cumming! Oh baby I love you!"

When I told her I was cumming, she slammed her pussy down onto my cock so that my head came as close to her cervix as she could get it. I sent an incredible load of my semen into her pussy.

She collapsed onto my chest when we finished cumming. After a few minutes of lying there, Jenni detached my wrists from the bedposts, bringing them down onto her back. I held her for the longest time, never wanting to let go of her. I breathed in our sultry scent, burning yet another memory into my brain, as I wanted to make a scrapbook of our memories.

We had made quite a few already, and there was more to come.