Jenn's request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers

"But whatever would Jenn say?" she asked amost coquettishly.

"Oh, she'd understand . . . if she were here, she'd be egging us on -- and probably be disappointed we weren't already doing it."

Ali's eyes flashed, and I felt her moving one of my hands to her dress, underneath, up her legs, to her sex, radiating heat. I rubbed my hand over her hairless groin, just catching her lips, moving a finger between her legs, feeling her heat, grazing her clit, feeling her groan and tighten her grip on my cock. I let my fingers explore, feeling her heat and wetness, feeling her need. I slid a pair of fingers inside her, feeling how tight and wet she was, feeling her try to slide down to get my fingers in more deeply

It was incredible -- I was damn near having sex with my girlfriend's best friend in front of probably hundreds of people, on a dimly lit, crowded dance floor. I took a deep breath and thought, fuck it. I turned her so her ass was to my groin, and lifted her dress. She understood, and finished unbuttoning my fly, moving my underwear out of the way, pulling my cock out of my jeans, grinding her ass into my crotch, my erect cock only concealed by the thin material of her dress, sliding along her soaking slit.

She reached back with one hand and found my head, moved her mouth to my ear. "Fuck me right now," she said. "Fuck me in front of all these people. Now."

She was going to get her wish -- my cock was free and seeking her cunt. I slipped two fingers inside her again as she thrust back, and I could feel her groan. I pulled my fingers out and used them to guide the tip of my raging cock to her dripping pussy, and without any warning rammed my cock deep into her. I felt her gasp as my cock slid into her, bottoming out inside her, sliding out, and slamming back into her. She reached back to hold me inside her, and I felt her pussy muscles contracting and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing. I stayed put for a minute, and then slid my cock almost all the way out before slamming into her again. And again. And again.

I could feel her cunt trying to hold my cock deep inside her, and relished the feeling of power I had as I withdrew and then pounded her pussy again and again. I could feel her moaning, and felt her hands reaching behind her, trying to hold my cock inside her, her ass pushing back every time I withdrew. A split second of clarity again -- I was, quite literally, fucking her in front of hundreds of people, and some of them HAD to know what was going on -- because it was obvious we weren't dancing.

She reached back again and put her mouth to my ear. "Cum with me. Now. I want to feel you cum in me in front of all these people . . . " At least one woman had figured out what was going on, and was caressing Ali's breasts through her dress, pretending to dance with her. At least for a moment -- Ali nodded at her and she then reached into Ali's dress and started playing with her nipples, working to free a breast, and quickly lowering her mouth to it. I felt Ali go rigid, and she had to almost gasp out to cum with her now.

I was amazed -- the guy with the woman sucking on Ali's tit reached over and started fingering Ali's other breast with one hand, while his other reached up the woman's short skirt. The other woman then reached over and freed the guy's cock, stroking it faster and faster as he played with her clit. Ali was able to catch a glimpse of what was going on, and kept encouraging me to pound her cunt by grinding against my hips.

After what seemed an eternity, I felt Ali sliding over the edge as orgasm claimed her. Her whole body shook, and I felt her already drenched pussy flood with her cum as she came all over my cock. That, in turn, triggered me, and I grabbed around the front of her waist as I exploded inside her, forcing my cock even deeper into her as I spewed hot cum into her cunt. I could feel her shaking all over, and felt her collapsing on me. My cock pumped stream after stream of white-hot cum deep into her womb, felt her pussy trying to milk every drop out of my cock, clamping down to keep me deep inside her.

The lights blinked out, then came back on, as the music seemed to build toward a crescendo. The other man had now moved behind the woman he was with, and was pretty obviously now fucking her just as I was fucking Ali. I saw him grunt and close his eyes as came hard, and the woman he was with scream out loudly enough to be heard over the music -- at least from three feet away. She had still been sucking on Ali's nipple, and stopped as her own orgasm claimed her, her eyes closing as she shook uncontrollably, still impaled on the man's cock.

I took a quick look around, and saw that we had drawn quite a crowd of watchers, all urging us to keep going, many of them seemingly not too far behind us. It was a scene I would have expected at our local swing club -- not at one of the biggest downtown clubs. There was a lot of touching and making out going on, and a lot of exposed skin and parts.

Ali and I stayed right where we were, rocking slowly, my cock still impaling her, feeling her breathing slow as her pussy slowly stopped pulsating. I slowly slid out of her, covered in our combined juices, feeling a gush of fluid as the tip of my cock slipped out of her drenched love tunnel. As I concentrated on staying standing and supporting Ali, I felt movement and a brand new sensation. Looking down, I saw the woman who had just been fucked and had been sucking Ali's breast now squatting in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth without so much as a "how do you do?" and started sucking my cock masterfully, straining to get every drop of fluid she could. She jumped up, licked her lips, and mouthed "thank you" to Ali and me. We nodded, and I felt Ali's hand putting my cock away. Before we could say anything else, she and her partner melted away, leaving me and Ali in the middle of the dance floor, drenched in sweat and our combined fluids.

Ali recovered quickly, took a deep breath, and led me off the floor. Although her face was still a bit flushed, and her hair was matted from sweat, you'd never guess we'd just fucked in front of hundreds of people, and that my cum was streaming out of her cunt. For that matter, I still couldn't quite believe what we had just done -- and been a part of.

"Come on - we need to continue this somewhere else. Yours or mine?" she said urgently.

Jenn and I had figured this much out, and knew my house was closer -- and better set up for what we were doing. "Mine," I said. "Come on." I took her by the waist and led her out of the club, a few people clapping at us as we walked by. Jenn and I set it up so that Ali and Jenn came together, so I'd have to drive Ali home.

"K. You're closer anyway. Take me. Now." Her eyes were blazing.

We made it back to my house pretty quickly, though probably not record time. The whole trip Ali was teasing -- touching, blowing, sighing -- anything she could do to keep the tension up. As if it needed any help!

We went inside, and Ali went to clean up while I got us both water. I also checked my phone -- sure enough, Jenn had texted to say she was set. I idly wondered if she'd get jealous at all watching me fuck her best friend's brains out, and then realized it didn't really matter even if she did. At the end of the day, we were fuck buddies. Very good ones, with a solid friendship, but basically fuck buddies. Still, I hoped she wouldn't get jealous -- yeah, the sex with Jenn was pretty damn good.

Ali came out and drained 2 glasses of water, her green eyes still on fire. I shotgunned my second water, and without saying a word led her to my bedroom. I pulled her to the foot of the bed, and kissed her hard on the lips, feeling her respond, her body molding to mine, her tongue and mine intertwining, wandering, exploring. I let my hands wander, exploring her sides, her back, her legs, her chest, her remarkably flat and tight abdomen.

I reached down for her dress and pulled it over her in one motion, dropping it on my dresser. Wow. The only thing she was wearing was a thin bra. I reached around her to undo the clasp, and she stood in front of me nude, her hair streaming down her sides and back. I took a second to marvel, and brushed her ear with my lips.

"You are gorgeous, Ali. Just gorgeous . . . "

I felt her hands at my waist, lifting my shirt, sliding it over my head, then the arms. Then at my belt, undoing it, reaching my jeans, undoing the only button she hadn't undone on the dance floor, lowering my jeans and pulling them over my feet as I stepped out of them. I stepped out of my socks and felt her hook her thumbs in the waistband of my underwear, sliding them down and off, leaving me standing naked in front of her, my cock hard at attention.

"Mmmmm . . . Jenn always said you had a great body. And wow is she right . . . "

I felt her mouth move down my neck, down my chest, over my stomach, around my legs . . . I felt her hand circling my groin, teasing, getting closer and closer and then grazing my cock, then grasping it, then squeezing. She started to stroke me, her thumb and hand in an "O" as she moved up and down. I didn't move -- it felt heavenly. I felt her kneel down and felt her breath on cock, then her tongue on my tip, exploring. Her mouth opened wider, pulling my manhood into her mouth, deeper, deeper, her tongue and lips working together, sucking gently, then harder, then gently, then harder . . . all while she was stroking me with one hand. It was blissful.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the closet door open a few inches, and thought I could hear faint breathing. Oh, right! That was the other part of the night. I had, unbelievably, almost forgotten. Ali must have caught it too, because she turned us slightly to give a better view to anyone in the closet as she continued to take my cock deep into her mouth.

As I felt myself get close to the edge, I pulled Ali up, away from my cock, and let my hands cup those beautiful breasts. They're bigger than Jenn's by a fair bit, though not quite as firm. Ali had bigger nipples also, and she moaned as I tweaked them with my fingers, moaning louder as I squeezed her whole breast and then took her nipple in my mouth. I felt her quiver as I tongued her nipple, and actually shake as I sucked her whole breast into my mouth, hard.

Ali turned and looked at the closet for a second and smiled at it, after which I grabbed her hips and maneuvered her around to the side of the bed, pushing her down, my cock just raging at the beautiful body under me, knowing it was soon going to be slamming into the cunt it had so recently enjoyed. I climbed on top of her, my mouth sucking her tits hard, my fingers wandering from her nipples to her sides to between her legs, feeling how wet she was, slipping a finger inside her and feeling her pussy almost convulse. I raised the finger to my mouth and licked, then lowered it to her mouth. She grabbed it and sucked it hard, her noises of approval leaving no doubt what she thought.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me NOW!"

I was going to, but not quite yet . . .

I spread her legs wide, exposing her gorgeous hairless pussy to me, seeing our combined fluids oozing out, lowering my mouth to her belly button and teasing mercilessly with my tongue, slowly getting closer and closer to her sex, finally grazing it with my tongue. I felt her squirm as my tongue teased her. I was finally overcome with lust, and dove down to her clit with my mouth, biting down, sucking hard, pulling our juices from her pussy, lashing her with my tongue as my hands crushed her tits and my rock hard cock begged me to let it fuck her.

I took a deep slurp of her pussy and held the juice in my mouth, moving to kiss her. Her mouth met mine hungrily, her tongue demanding our juice, sucking my tongue almost out of my mouth. I felt her hand on my cock, pulling me closer. I moved closer, letting the tip of my cock rub her sex, feeling her heat and wetness. And then, with no warning I rammed my cock deep into her drenched cunt. I heard her scream as my cock stretched her tight cunt and bottomed out, withdrawing to slam into her again. I felt her fingernails on my back, scratching, leaving red trails behind.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me hard. Harder. Yeah -- that's right. Hard. Pound me with that gigantic cock of yours. Fuck me like you fuck Jenn . . . "

"Is this what you want, Ali? You want me to fuck your tight little cunt with my giant cock? Because that's what I'm going to do -- I am going to fuck you all night long, until your tight nasty cunt can't take any more and you beg me to stop."

"Oh, just like that -- that's right. Fuck my nasty wet cunt. Make my hot wet cunt all yours. Fuck me -- yeah -- like that." She gasped the last part out as I changed my angle slightly and slammed into her cunt, bottoming out on some part of her.

"You like that, huh? You like my big fat cock in your hot tight cunt? You better, because you are my fuck bitch for tonight, and I like how my cock feels in your pussy."

I rolled her over onto her stomach, and grabbed both her breasts with my hands and squeezed her nipples hard, making her gasp.

"Not . . . so . . . .hard." She panted it.

"Too hard? Tough -- I'm going to fuck you however I want." And I rammed my cock back into her tight pussy, making her whole body shudder. I kept that up, ramming into her and squeezing her nipples hard.

"Harder . . . squeeze my tits harder . . . feels . . . good." She managed to say.

"Oh, so now you like that? Good, because I love your tits and I love squeezing them. Just wait until I turn you over and I can bite them. You're going to love that, aren't you?"

She was panting, close to orgasm -- hell, so was I. "Yeah . . . bite my tits. Hard."

I rolled her over again, and now it was easy to hear another person breathing. Hard. And I could just hear slurping noises as I imagined Jenn fingering her self frantically -- or maybe even fucking herself with her biggest dildo.

I grinned to myself as Ali rolled over to her back. God, she was gorgeous. And sexy as hell -- I wanted to fuck her so bad I couldn't think straight. Now I regretted not having made a bigger scene at the club -- we would have been incredibly hot.

Ali eyes were blazing as she grabbed me by the hair and moved my mouth to her breast. "Bite. Hard."

I bit down. "Harder, damn it!" I bit down harder. "Goddamnit -- HARDER. Like you're going for blood." Wow.

Harder I bit, and I could now feel Jenn in the closet, like she was moving closer. "Yeah -- like that. Now fuck my cunt."

I rammed my cock back into her pussy, savoring how tight and wet she was. I could feel her body quaking as an enormous orgasm built, and I knew I was right behind her. As she reached up for me again, I had a flash of inspiration, and lashed her hands to the bed. As soon as she felt what I was doing, I could feel her pussy contracting with excitement.

"That's right, Ali, you're my fuck bitch for tonight. How's it feel being tied down to my bed? With my cock buried inside you? Knowing I'm going to explode in your cunt and fill you with my cum?"

"God yes . . . I'm your bitch . . . I want your cum . . . explode in me . . . "

Hearing that she was my bitch and that she wanted my cum pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls building and let it all go, exploding in orgasm, screaming as I came in her cunt, jet after jet of white-hot cum blasting into her, feeling her orgasm claim her, feeling her squirting all over us as she came, her arms straining against her restraints, her eyes crazed and unseeing, mouth open, shouting just like I was.

We came together for what seemed like hours, finally collapsing to a twitching mass. I was just able to undo her hands before another set of aftershocks hit me, then her, and then me again, each triggering the other. We were both now aware of a third person in the room, as Jenn was now standing at the foot of the bed, nude, breathless and looking like she had run a marathon.

Ali and I slowly came back, still coupled together. Jenn was now by the side of the bed, completely naked, one hand busy on her clit and the other squeezing one of her nipples. Ali and I made room for her on the bed, and she lay down with us, with an almost dazed look on her face. I knew that look -- she had it after a powerful orgasm.

Jenn looked at both of us, with wonder on her face. "Oh my god, guys. I knew you'd be fucking hot together, but I had no idea it would be like THAT. You have no idea how exciting it was watching and listening to you was."

Ali recovered pretty quickly. "You should have seen us at the club! And shame on you for not sharing him before this!"

Jenn looked at us quizzically. "What trouble did you get into in the club?"

"Well, I got a bit drunk and dared him to fuck me on the dance floor. And he did. Probably helped that I was giving him a handjob while daring him . . . And the woman sucking my tit was pretty fucking spectacular - especially with that cock inside me."

Jenn stared at us. "You fucked her on the dance floor? Wow. I want a turn!" Far from being jealous, she was very turned on.

"What was your favorite part?" Ali asked, looking over at Jenn.

"All of it. I had one of the best orgasms ever watching you two. You were just fucking amazing. WAY hotter than I expected. Loved hearing you talk dirty -- and watching his cock fucking you -- wow."

Ali grinned -- "Want to do it again?"

"Are you kidding? You two need to get back to it."

"You should have warned me about how long he can go -- and how much he can cum. I'm gonna be leaking for days. God that was amazing."

As the conversation was going on, I had gotten us all water. I slid onto the bed in between the two women, draining my water. They were both still slightly flushed, as I'm sure I was.

Jenn finished her water and got up. "Well, I need to get home before I crash. Want to do something tomorrow?"

Ali reached up and pulled her back down. "Not so fast -- we're not done with you." She reached over and pulled Jenn to her, her lips reaching to Jenns', her mouth opening as she crushed Jenn to her, their erect nipples meeting, making both of them quake just a bit. Ali kissed Jenn deeply, feeling her respond, moving her hand somewhat tentatively to Jenn's breast, grazing it, then cupping and caressing it, before squeezing the nipple, softly at first, then harder.

Jenn moaned into Ali's mouth, and her arms reached out to hold Ali's head so they could kiss harder, reaching around to grab that mass of curly dirty-blonde hair, her other hand moving lower to Ali's abused breasts, caressing, cupping, and then softly squeezing.

I was spellbound -- I had had no idea this would be happening. I watched as they continued to kiss, seeing their tongues intertwining, their hands wandering over each other's body, coming closer together. I moved slightly to give them easier access to each other, and Jenn slowly moved Ali on the bed, pushing her down on her back, her fingers tracing all of her gorgeous curves, her chest heaving. Jenn slowly lowered her mouth to one of Ali's breasts and clamped down, sucking softly at first and then harder as Ali moaned. I saw Jenn's hand moving down Ali's stomach, fluttering across her groin, a fingertip just grazing Ali's flower and seeing Ali arch her back. Jenn let her finger explore Ali's beautiful pink folds as Ali almost hyperventilated.

It was an awesome sight -- Ali was almost twitching, and Jenn let her fingers explore more deeply, sliding into Ali while her mouth alternated from one breast to the other. I saw Jenn start to slide her mouth down Ali's body, kissing and licking her way down to Ali's hairless groin, her tongue gently flicking Ali's clit and folds, driving her wild. Jenn let her tongue slowly explore all of Ali's folds, gently taking her clit into her mouth, blowing on it, letting her tongue slide just a little deeper, all while Ali squirmed and watched as her best friend ate her pussy. I could hear Jenn starting to slurp, and it occurred to me that I was rock hard again.

zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers