Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

"... it stop. Call him. Jesus Fucking Christ! Call him and find out how to make it stop! Why?! Why is this fucking happening?!" John's hair was down to his shoulders now and his breasts were pushing out the front of his shirt. A loud popping noise made him cry out and Craig could see the flesh around the man's hips flare out into a woman's figure. "Please! Please Dave!" John's hand reached up to his left breast, massaging and pinching a nipple that had poked out through the cut in the side of the shirt. He moaned and thrashed on the ground, the long nails of his other hand digging into the carpet beside him. Black fur dotted the man's checks in small patches and Craig watched the man's ears flatten into smooth skin.

Dave watched both of them and then turned back to John. "Nah, man. It's good. Ride it out."

A final burning sensation drew Craig's attention back to himself. She gripped the inside of her thighs and then flattened the fur around her dick as she felt the skin pull and tug around her crotch. Her dick was shrinking. Not in the way it did when it was cold - she actually felt her cock pulling into her body. Her breasts heaved on her chest as she breathed through the pain of it. All 8 of her nipples ached in time with each tug to her shrinking cock and she absently massaged them with one hand. Her nostrils flared and she tried to growl but made a loud "Heee-haaaaaaah!" sound instead. The head of her dick vanished beneath the thick fur between her legs and then pulled further, opening a wet gash. More tugs and pulls and pinches and she screamed ("HEEE-HAAAAAAAAH!") in pain as her insides re-arranged themselves, building a uterus and ovaries.

The top of the gush puckered and a small bit of skin pushed out before being overgrown by a larger bulge of skin. The flesh around her gash turned jet black and folded in on itself until her own pussy lips pushed together to cover her new, sopping wet cunt. Her entire pussy was black. The pain slowly faded and she looked up. John was flat on his back and naked. His skin was covered in patches of short fur and his breasts were even larger than Craig's breasts. Dave had his mouth on one of John's fat, black nipples, working his tongue over and around, biting and sucking on the thick skin. John had his arms and legs wrapped around Dave's body and the man was writhing and rocking his hips, moaning and gasping through a donkey's muzzle. John's thick tail thumped on the ground next to them. "Yess-haaaa! Yesssss-haaaaa!" John moaned, over and over.

"Dave," Craig murmured. Her voice was husky with need. When the man didn't look up, Craig reached two fingers down to her new pussy and touched herself lightly. It took her a moment to find her clit through the fur but she arched her back and moaned when she did. Her other hand went to her second set of breasts, pulling and kneading at them. "Dave. Look at me." Craig's tail moved behind her as he worked her hips against her fingers. She badly wanted to put her fingers inside but held herself back. When Dave finally stood, she smiled. Or tried to, as best as her muzzle would allow.

Dave's cock stood at thick attention and Craig felt something loosen inside of her pussy. "Mmmm... Dave. I want you. My pussy wants you. I just felt it. I just felt myself get wet. You don't know what it's like. Oh, Dave. Oh fuck, man. You don't know what it's like. I'm so fucking wet. I'm fucking drooling for your cock in me. Please, Dave. Please. Please fuck me. "

Dave approached, kneeling before Craig's furry thighs. Craig spread them wider and felt her pussy lips separate wetly. She screamed when Dave's shoved his face against her pussy. From the weed and the intense new feelings, she lost herself, fingernails scratching, trying to get purchase in Dave's short hair, gasping and moaning and pulling him harder against her clit. Craig pushed and worked her hips, fucking Dave's face and feeling the pressure build deep in the pit of her stomach. Gasping for air, her donkey's cry mixing with her human gasping, muscles tightening, stomach clenching until the storm broke and she bucked over and over, body shaking from the orgasm. Dave reached forward, taking Craig's lowest set of nipples into his mouth, taking the whole small breast into his mouth.

"N... no... it's ... oh god it's too much. I'm too-!" Another orgasm, much smaller than the first, rolled through her body and she forgot how to breathe. When the world stopped screaming and her eyes cleared, John was near her, naked and furry and giggling. John's tail whipped back and forth as she awkwardly climbed the couch to straddle Craig's face, careful of her hooves around Craig's hands.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your muzzle, Craig. Fuck me with your tongue." John's own pussy was directly in front of Craig's face, driving her mad from the smell of it. John pressed her knees on the top of the couch, pushing her ass slightly back to make room for Craig's muzzle. She nearly fell when Craig's long tongue licked the length of her from ass to clit. Craig grabbed around John's thighs and held her in place, licking the fur around John's thighs and pussy until she moved her hands up to spread John's cunt open. She glanced briefly up at John and then entered her with her tongue. It took all of Craig's strength to keep John from collapsing.

Craig nearly dropped John when she felt the hot tip of Dave's cock against her pussy lips. "Oh Jesus," she whispered. There was no hesitation. No gentle slow penetration. Dave shoved his cock as deep into Craig as he could and Craig screamed in pain from it, feeling the flesh inside of her pussy tear. "You FUCKER! OH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU DICK! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-haaaaaaaaa! HEEEEE-HAAAAAW!" Craig screamed.

Despite her protests, Dave hadn't stopped pounding. John's tail lay against the man's back as he thrust in and out of Craig's sopping wet cunt. Blood mixed in with the thick clear liquid but despite the screams, Craig spread his legs wider for the man and, slowly, the screams turned into moans. Slowly, the tensed muscles relaxed and Craig pushed back against the hard cock. She could feel the man's dick pressing against the walls of her pussy - every bump and ridge inside of her tight little new-formed cunt gripped the man's hard cock. The pressure built in her stomach again and every time Craig tried to take John's pussy in his mouth, she lost herself in the pleasure of Dave's cock pounding deep inside of her. John moved, kneeling beside Craig and Craig jerked when John's thick tongue rasped against her top nipple. The sensation brought her over the edge and Craig grabbed Dave's bare ass, pulling him as hard as she could, as deep as she could inside of her and then she screamed again when the man's dick swelled. Her pussy was suddenly even more wet. Dave's cum mixed with her own wetness and then spurted out of her tight pussy and down her ass. Dave grunted and then pulled back, gasping for air.

Craig blinked through unfocused eyes, trying to make sense of everything when, suddenly, John was between her legs. She looked down at John - at this furry woman's body that was half a donkey. John's dark gray muzzle bled into a completely black furry body with heavy breasts and slim arms. Her tail swished behind large, curvy hips and there was mischief in her eyes. John leaned down and dipped her tongue into Craig's wet folds. Craig moaned, gripping John's long ears, gently twisting and rubbing them before running her hands through the woman's thick hair. The orgasm that eventually hit was different than from John's pounding and she relished it.

Hours passed until all three found themselves in Dave's bed, exhausted, sweaty and filling the air with the musky scent of sex and fur and sweat. Craig felt dried cum tangling the fur of her legs but she was in a glow. The two women had Dave between them and were rubbing each other arms slowly while Dave slept.

Craig ran her fingers through the thicker fur on John's shoulders and then stopped. The corners of her mouth turned up in the hint of a smile and both women looked down.

Dave's two black nipples stood at fat attention in the night air and the man was twisting in his sleep, clawing at his sides with long fingernails.

Both women winked at each before bending muzzles to the man's nipples.

And the night wore on.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
12