Jenny and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine I hope it does work, being with us." Ross said and shook all their hands and entered the room and held his ladies, while Ann and Janice took Katherine in their

room. Too pack up anything that was salvageable. Then they went back to the monitor's room, and took the ladies to their hotel. Ann and Janice hugged Jenny and Carrie and watched them leave with their parents. When they arrived, Ross and Katherine led the ladies into their room were the rest of the family was waiting on them. Everyone embraced Jenny and Carrie, then they sat down on the bed, and Katherine and Leslie sat beside them on to the ladies. As both tried to tell their family just what happened to them. The Ross explained what the police and Bill had told him. Katherine and Leslie helped Jenny and Carrie get out of their jackets, rompers and shoes, then let the ladies lay back and stretch out. Soon during the conversation, both Jenny and Carrie fell asleep.

"Poor ladies another bad experience, I hope this on doesn't mess them up." Victoria said and bent down and kissed both on their foreheads. Then she and Tobias left for their rooms. It was decided that Ross, Claude and the boys would take Leslie's and Claude's room, and then left the 8 women in that room to help Jenny and Carrie. Leslie and Katherine got Jenny on the other bed and both under the covers. Liz and Carole go on the bed with Jenny and Jess and Sheryl with Carrie. Where they all snuggled up to the 2 terrified ladies.

At 7:30 Thursday morning, Ross called his room to see how Jenny and Carrie were.

"How are they this morning?" He asked Katherine.

"They both are back both getting mentally prepared for the competition. Both said they were not going to let sick games like this distract them from winning."

"That's a relief. We need to have the ladies there at 8:30."

"Well, we all are ready now. So then you all get ready we can leave." Katherine told Ross. When they arrived at the complex at 8:15, Ann and Janice both spotted them enter and ran over to them. Where they exchanged hugs with Jenny and Carrie.

"How do you ladies feel this morning?" Ann asked trying to hide her worry.

"We both are ready to take the world by storm! The Hayward storm that is." The ladies said happily. Then Ann and Janice led them into the locker room, so the ladies could get ready for the competition. Then those 4 held their regular pep talk, during which both Ann and Janice noticed the looks in both ladies' eyes. That had the same intensity that was in them at the western States after the encounter with that snotty girl. Janice knew that now neither she nor Ann would have to worry, for today or tomorrow.

"We both are going to demolish everyone today, and whoever is left tomorrow! Then Saturday and Sunday we want to create some new dives to help us clean this up." Carrie told Ann and Janice.

"Nothing and no one can stop 'The Hayward Storm' at all. The only thing anyone can do is stand by and watch." Jenny added. Both Ann and Janice were both speechless after hearing this. Neither had heard either lady talk like this. It was one thing to see it in their eyes, but now Jenny and Carrie had voiced their determination and drive that could never been this fierce.

At 9, the competition started. Everyone in the place had heard what had happened to the ladies last night. But to Jenny and Carrie, that didn't matter anymore. It was in the past, gone, dead and buried. As they had done in the springboard, they stared it off slow, and then kicked it into overdrive. Jenny on her last dive remembered the special dive Janice had taught her. She decided to spruce it up some. Jenny and Carrie went over and told the judges their selections. Then Jenny climbed up on the platform and got ready.

"Next is Ms. Jennifer Renee Hayward, for her last dive, she has chosen one of the most difficult pro dives ever done. She will be doing a handstand into a 4 ½ with 2 full twists." And that's just what she did, and perfectly. After Jenny got out, Carrie was announced and that she would be doing the same dive. And she duplicated Jenny exactly and both ladies got 10s. Both ladies ended the day with 845 points apiece. They dominated it as well on Friday; the ladies had captured 1st and 2nd in both springboard and platform. Only one of their teammates made it in the springboard, and 2 more in the platform. The springboard competition would be held Monday, and the platform would be Wednesday, then the medal presentations on Thursday. Then the family would head home. The ladies rested up all weekend and also held very strenuous practices. Saturday, after their practice, Ann, Janice and Bill had a talk with Jenny and Carrie, to let the ladies know of their combined decision.

"Ladies we 3 have came to the same decision we decided to let you ladies stay with your family for the rest of the time here in Miami." Bill started.

"Look we both will be fine here. Neither sis nor I are going to run and hide because of stupid crap like this. The rest of our team can't stay with their families. They all have to stay here, so that's what we plan to do. It's not fair to them, and neither of us wants any kind of favoritism." Jenny said. Now hearing this Bill understood what Ross was tell him and the police, that neither lady was weak, but mentally strong, the only reason they were like that, that night was only because of what they had just dealt with.

"I know how you ladies feel. But dears it's not any kind of favoritism, believe me, it's for both of your safety. We 3 would feel a lot better if you stayed with your family, that way we each would know you ladies are safe. Dears, you may not realize this yet, but you ladies are famous, which that carries some resentment from some, or jealously." Bill explained.

"Well if that's what you 3 think is best, I guess we'll have to do it. But, I know we both like it one bit." Carrie said.

"We do dears. It makes it easier for us, knowing that you both are safe." Ann told them, as they walked away from the pool area to the lobby of the hotel, to meet Katherine and Ross. While they were walking, both ladies happened to glance back at the pool where they saw a couple of their teammates. All peeking out of their hiding places one of whom was Lynn, all 3 of those girls had smirks on their faces. As each watched those 5 headed for the hotel, both Jenny and Carrie past a look between themselves, now they both had a feeling they knew who was behind the scare. But whatever their goal was, it didn't work, because none of the 3 had made any of the cuts. When they got to the hotel, the ladies looked back again, to see all 3 had now came out of their hiding places, all laughing, and high-fiving one another. This sight pissed both Jenny and Carrie off royally. But what neither lady knew, was that Ann, Janice and Bill had also witnessed the whole scene as well. So, after the ladies left with their parents, those 3 went to Bill's office to discuss what each had seen.

"I hate to say but, I think we all know who is responsible for all this mess now." Bill said.

"I can't believe this! Why in heaven's name would those 3 do this to Jenny and Carrie?" Ann asked.

"I can't answer that yet. But we 3 will be able to soon." Bill said and picked up the phone, where he got a hold of the monitor for those girls' floor, and then got her to escort all 3 to his office. Bill also made the decision to remove each from the team, then called his secretary and told her to call those 3 girls' families to come and pick them up. That each was off the team.

10 minutes later, those 3 girls were ushered into his office, where Bill, Ann and Janice grill them for at least 30 minutes. Finally the girls relayed their plan to the adults.

"I will not, I repeat... I will not put up or much less have this sick and demented behavior on any of my teams. The only reason those 2 ladies just joined us here. Is that both have through a hell of a lot of problems. Which I'm sure, more than you 3 will ever see in your life times. But, both bounced back from all that. Both ladies were still doing some patching up though, when you 3 decided to attack them out of pure jealously. Well I'm forced to hand down your punishments, really you 3 should be arrested for this, breaking and entering, destroying personal property, mental abuse and cruelty. You 3 are no better than the, what was it 10-12 guys they each had to deal with?" Ann agreed, and she and Janice told those 3all of the problems Jenny and Carrie had faced before they came to finally join the team.

"As Mr. Jensen said, they both bounced back from all that. To which it surprised everyone that each could overcome all that, then they decided to come back to dive and play golf. Which no one thought was possible for each to come back this far. It has made everyone around the ladies, very happy and proud of them and their progress." Janice told the girls very harshly. As those adults saw all 3 of the girls were crying heavily having been told this.

"Well for your punishments. You 3 are off the team for good." Then Bill finished telling each all of their punishment and that each was now on the blacklist." That means, none of you will be allowed to enter any paid event. Our anything like this or Olympic teams, and none of you will be able to turn pro. You 3 have just killed you diving careers. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." They each said. "Please tell Jen and Carrie we are sorry." They told Ann and Janice.

"Well, you 3 go get packed up, you each will be headed for home within the hour. My secretary has called each of your families. And told them about this, and from what she said all are very pissed at you 3. That's it, you're dismissed. I hope to hell for each of your sakes, you all grow up very soon." Bill told them as the 3 were ushered out.

At 3, Saturday afternoon, Ann and Janice came over to the families' hotel, to relay the news and everything else to them. So, after everyone was in Leslie's and Claude's room, both laid it out for them.

"You mean that those 3 had this planned for a while?" Victoria asked.

"Yes Mrs. Hayward. They admitted that none of them could stand to be beaten again by Jenny and Carrie. When it was told to the team that the ladies were going to join the team here, they together devised this plan to shake the ladies up so that the 3 of them would come out on top this time." Ann said and finished the rest of the story and those 3 girls' punishment for the attack.

"Then at 1:30, Bill held a team conference, where he told the rest of the team. What those 3 had done, and that all 3 were now thrown off the team. All of the other girls were happy to have those trouble makers gone. Then some of them told us, everything else that all 3 of them had been doing before this crap. That's where all the girls wanted us to ask and see if Jenny and Carrie would come back to the teams' hotel with them. To which we said we'd ask for them all." Janice finished.

"We all appreciate you 3 for taking care of this for us." Katherine told them.

"We had too. We both are responsible for the ladies, so we had to get to the bottom of this for Jenny and Carrie. So, each could put it behind them, and once again be able to concentrate fully on diving. Now that's all taken care of, no one has

anything else to worry about." Janice said.

"Plus, all that Janice and I have been through with Jenny and Carrie, we each happen to feel almost they both are our daughters too." Ann added.

"We all know the ladies love you both too. Well, they should be awake by now. Let's go see them." Katherine said as they all walked to the ladies' room. When they entered, they saw Jenny and Carrie were awake, but both still in bed playing with their sisters. They all exchanged hellos, hugging and kissing with the ladies. Then everyone sat down as Janice and Ann told both ladies the whole story.

"Sis and I had a feeling that when Lynn asked us to go with them something bad was planned. I'm glad we both decided to spend it with our family instead. I knew Lynn was pissed off last year when we defeated her. But, I didn't know she was that mad she would do something this stupid." Jenny said.

"Jen hun it's called bad sportsmanship. They each said they were jealous of you ladies, because they could never beat you. So they devised an underhanded trick like this to come out on top." Janice told them.

"I can't believe that there are people this dirty. I know there are plenty of other girls out there, that haven't been able to defeat us. And each has tried over and over again to beat us. But none would ever think of doing this to win." Carrie admitted.

"Well dears, most believe that if they keep trying, maybe one day their dreams will come true. We also now know that neither of you will see those 3 again. All three have killed their diving careers with this mess." Ann explained to Jenny and Carrie. Then she and Janice told them about the team meeting, and then asked the question that the rest of their team wanted them to ask.

"Those girls miss you ladies a lot. Mr. Jensen said that you both could do which ever you liked. Either you both can stay here or come back and get a new room. So, what would you both like to do?" Janice asked.

"What do you think sis?" Jenny asked Carrie.

"Why not, I like the rest of our teammates. Let's do it."

"Ok we will go back to the teams' hotel." Jenny announced. They all sat around talking for another couple of hours, when Ross looked over at his daughters.

'Ladies Claude, I and your brothers have to leave to head back home tomorrow. The both of us are needed at our offices, and your brothers need to get back to school. But your mother, Leslie, Victoria, Uncle Tobias and of course your sisters are staying here with you. WE will see you at home Thursday night. But, do us a favor, win it for us." Ross told Jenny and Carrie.

"Don't worry, you guys. We will! We both are sorry, that you won't get to see it happen, but we both are glad you got to come for a little while anyway." The ladies said and hugged all four guys, and then went to their bathroom to get showers, dressed, and made up and their hair done. Then they headed back to the team's

hotel with Ann and Janice.

When they 4 of them entered the lobby, the whole team was there waiting on the ladies. Jenny and Carrie were greeted with hugs and kisses, and then they followed Ann and Janice to get their keys to their new room. Then the ladies went up to unpack. After that was done, Ann showed up, to take them down to the pool for practice. When they got there, the ladies told Ann and Janice just what they had planned, and both women agreed to the plan.

"Look. Before we start, let's go to the team room. Bill told me that he had some tapes of some pro divers. You ladies might find some dives that you might want to improve on." Janice explained.

"Sounds good they just might give sis and me some new ideas." Carrie said.

During the first tape, both Jenny and Carrie had found 5 dives they were interested in giving new live to, Ann herself saw 2. All four had found 4 more together on the second tape. After they had finished viewing the tapes, they sat around discussing just how each saw the dives taking new shape. At 9, they went back to the pool and began to put their plans into action. Janice helped whenever the ladies needed it, but mostly Jenny and Carrie did it all by themselves. The ladies practiced for 2 hours that night and from 1 till 6 on Sunday. Some of their teammates came over and sat and watched. None of the girls could believe their eyes. Amy and Kelly finally asked Jenny and Carrie if they minded if they tried a few of the dives. After 30 minutes with the ladies help, Amy and Kelly could barely manage 2 of the dives.

"How do you both manage those types of dives so easily?" Amy asked.

"I guess it was the way sis and I was taught. On every dive we see, there is always something we could improve upon. This makes it more interesting for the fans and also keeps us from getting bored. If it keeps up like this, the possibilities for us are endless." Carrie answered.

"You ladies are truly amazing. I know when I saw the dives, they looked easy to me. But I know my eyes have fooled me. Those are way out of my league." Amy told Jenny and Carrie.

"Same here I'm very grateful that you both are on our team, because if you both were on theirs, we wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance." Kelly added. After practice, they all did like they always had held their post practice talk.

"You know, I would love the chance to help our team progress a little. We shouldn't be the only 2 US females at the top. This time it's a team effort." Carrie stated.

"I feel the same exact way. They could and need to be helped out a lot by sis and me." Jenny said.

"Now I think that's some perfect ideas ladies. I'll run this by Bill and see what he thinks. That is if you ladies are sure about doing this." Janice told them.

"Yes we both are more than sure. We would love the chance to train them right. They all have been kept in the same old routines, and now is the time for a change." Jenny and Carrie said and hugged Ann and Janice and said good night, and headed for their room.

Monday morning, Janice called their room to wake the ladies up so they get themselves ready for the competition. At 9, it started. As usual, both Jenny and Carrie took the lead. And with the help they received from the ladies, Amy and Kelly were right behind them. And that's where those 4 ladies stayed, until the 6th dive. It was Kelly's turn, she slipped and fell back as she went off the board, and grinded her head on the end of it. Kelly fell listless into the water. It was clear the way she had hit the water that Kelly was out cold. Both Jenny and Carrie immediately hit the water and swam out to Kelly, and pulled her head out of the water and brought her back to the edge of the pool. Where Ann and Janice were, who helped get the girl out of the water and laid her on the apron. The women checked Kelly out as Jenny and Carrie got out and surrounded the girl. Kelly came to during the check up.

"Kelly dear, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"3"

"How many now?"

"5"

"Do you remember where you are?"

"At the USJT competition in Miami, Florida."

"How do you feel dear?" Janice asked her.

"I'm fine, except I have one mean and nasty headache. Thanks for all your help."

"You're very welcome dear Kelly." Ann said as they helped Kelly up and walked over to their table. Jenny got some aspirin out of their bag and handed them to Kelly with her drink.

After the springboard competition, in which Jenny got the gold, Carrie the silver and Amy got bronze. Kelly made a great comeback, and finished in 4th place. The US had gotten the top 4 spots; just like Jenny and Carrie told Ann and Janice would happen if they had a chance to help their teammates. On Wednesday in the platform, Carrie got gold, Jenny silver, and Kelly the bronze, Amy finished 4th. Both ladies had really put on a clinic here, and took all their competitors to school. Carrie had combined scores of: 1,610, Jenny had 1,595. The rest of the field was far behind. Kelly: 1,115, Amy: 1.025 and the rest were a lot further back.

After the medal presentation, the ladies were in the hotel lobby waiting on their family to come and pick them up, to head home for their 3 day break. Both Jenny and Carrie were even happier because the next competition was on their home turf, their own fans and this told both ladies that it was all for their taking. Since it was held in their backyard so to speak, they weren't going to lose.

Their flight landed at San Francisco International at 2:05 Thursday afternoon. There was a very huge crowd to see the ladies home. Soon as they all disembarked from the American DC10, which they were the last people off the plane. Both flanked by their family. When they entered the waiting area of their gate, Jenny and Carrie spotted their fans, and then the newspaper and TV reporters all lying in wait for them. But what really impressed both ladies the most was the really huge banner. That hung over the passage way in back of everyone. The banner itself was florescent pink with white stripes, and boosted their new nickname they gave their brand of diving. This was: 'The Hayward Storm', which also described their attitudes. After the cheering and yelling had died down, the ladies spotted Julie Andrews from Channel 6. Who motioned for them to come over to where she was, so, they made their way over to her.