Jenny & Josh Ch. 02

Story Info
With Jenny's help, Josh and his daughter get close.
9.1k words
4.65
80.8k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers

I am the first one up, so I head to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. Once it is brewing, I rummage around, looking for something to start for breakfast. Deciding that waffles would be the ticket, I mix up a large batch, and start the iron to heating. I add canned blueberries to the mix, and pour the batter into the now hot iron. While it cooks, I set the table, pouring glasses of orange juice all around, and add a bowl of fresh fruit to round things out. By then, the first waffles are ready, which I quickly remove before pouring another batch. By now, the odor of the fresh waffles is filling the house, so I know that it will not be long before the girls are up. Pouring myself a cup of the fresh coffee, I await their entrance.

Amanda is the first, coming into the kitchen and giving me a sleepy grin as she takes the cup of coffee that I have just poured for her. She takes a tentative sip, then gives me a quick kiss before sitting down at the table. I place a stack of waffles on her plate, and watch as she applies butter and syrup. Amanda is a stunning beauty, with long, dark hair and matching dark eyes. Her heritage is Italian, giving her a dark complexion. She is shorter than my daughter, only about 5'4", with a slim build, which she maintains through regular workouts. She looks and moves like a dancer, with both grace and agility. Her breasts are very firm, requiring no support whatsoever. I can see just a hint of her nipples and areola through her nightgown, and admire the soft curve of her bosom through the thin fabric. Her breasts are not large, perhaps a B cup, but fit her proportions perfectly. I realize that I am staring, and quickly turn back to the waffle iron to prepare the next batch. If Amanda noticed my attention, she shows no sign.

Sarah soon joins us, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She, too, accepts a cup of steaming coffee, also giving me a quick kiss, followed by a not quite as brief one for her mate, who she joins at the table. I have a stack of waffles ready for her, which she starts on immediately. Sarah is my youngest child, now in her mid twenties, and has always been very special to me. She is taller than Amanda by about two inches, and has a lighter complexion. Her hair is light brown, not quite blond, a nice match for her hazel eyes. While not as voluptuous as Jenny, Sarah is still very well put together, with wider hips and larger breasts than her mate. Sarah also works out regularly, both at the gym and in a Karate class that she attends with Amanda. Both girls have had issues with guys who can't accept their lifestyle, and are quite capable of defending themselves if the need arises. Sarah is also quite beautiful, although in a girl next door sort of way, a nice contrast to Amanda's more classic beauty.

So far, no one has spoken a word, as we wait for the coffee to clear the fog from our sleepy minds. The girls eat in silence, occupied with their own thoughts, while I continue cooking the waffles, adding more to their plates as they empty them. Jenny is the last to join us, as she brings in Vicki and little Chris, attached to her breast for his morning feast. Jenny follows the routine, giving me a quick kiss before sitting down at the table. She passes on the coffee, reaching for the juice instead.

I pick up Vicki, getting a wet kiss on the cheek for my efforts, and put her in her high chair. She gets a bit of waffle to munch on, while the girls begin to cut up a banana for her. Everyone, including Vicki, continues to eat in silence, but sleepy faces are beginning to light up, and smiles are being flashed around the table. I finish the last of the waffles, putting a plate full on the table in front of everyone, and sit down to join my family in our morning meal. With no words yet spoken, our family bond is still felt by everyone, and we eat in contented silence.

After the waffles are all gone, and most of the fruit, I sit back and enjoy my second cup of coffee. Amanda and Sarah start on the cleanup, while Jenny wipes Vicki's face and heads her off to play. Chris is now asleep once again, and Jenny places him in the play pen in the living room for his nap. He has only nursed on one breast, leaving Jenny with one still engorged. As she comes back into the kitchen, she bares that breast, and surveys the room.

"I still have one breast full, and could use some help here. Who wants milk with their breakfast?" she says, her eyes sparkling.

I watch with interest as both of the girls exchange looks, flashing grins at each other. I get more than my fair share of Jenny's milk, so I remain silent, waiting to see how the girls will react to the offer. Both look at me, which I answer with a slight nod. Seeing my acceptance, Sarah and Amanda follow Jenny to the couch. Jenny sits in the middle, and Sarah and Amanda lay down on either side of her, placing their heads in her lap. Jenny sheds her top, and, bending over, feeds a nipple to each girls mouth. I watch in awe as the two girls begin to feed on Jenny's more than ample breasts, sucking noisily while caressing her with their hands. My cock literally springs to life, tenting my robe, at the erotic vision playing out before my eyes. Jenny looks at me with eyes glazed with lust, as she enjoys the attention and stimulation that the girls are providing. I notice that Sarah has a trickle of milk running down her cheek, so surmise that she has the full breast. Amanda is doing more licking, swirling her tongue around the fat nipple, and both girls have a hand between their thighs.

Soon, Jenny switches breasts, giving Amanda a shot at her milk. I watch as both girls, now openly masturbating, shudder through orgasms while sucking and chewing on Jenny's nipples. Jenny herself is not far away, and soon moans as she reaches her own climax, without even needing to touch herself. I fight off the urge to take out my cock and stroke it while watching the incredible scene. While the girls have invited me to watch, and even participate, in their Sapphic activities, I have always declined, so this is my first taste of their play. Needless to say, this is a scene that will have a special place in my memories!

With Jenny's pressure relieved, and their urges satisfied, Sarah and Amanda sit up, each giving Jenny a lingering and sensuous kiss. All three look at me, and giggle at the look on my face, not to mention the tent in my robe. Jenny eyes are positively glowing as she comes to kneel in front of my chair. Parting my robe, she takes my throbbing organ into her mouth, swallowing my engorged head. Both Amanda and Sarah watch in fascination as Jenny begins to suck me off, moving her mouth up and down my shaft while stroking its length with her hands in a swirling motion.

I am too far gone to protest or even care that my daughter and her mate are watching, now standing beside us for a better view. I can't hold back, and I erupt into Jenny's mouth, shooting pulse after pulse down her throat. Jenny continues sucking, not allowing a drop to get past her lips, until my orgasm subsides. I feel drained, as if she has sucked the life out of me, and make no effort to cover myself as she pulls back, leaving me exposed to the girls. Jenny stands up, and immediately pulls Sarah into a kiss, sharing my flavor with my daughter, followed by Amanda. Jenny then looks at me with satisfaction, while Sarah and Amanda have looks on their faces that I have never seen before as they lock eyes with me. Hunger? Oh, my God, what have I gotten myself into? Now I know how a lamb must feel when surrounded by wolves.

The girls go back to cleaning the kitchen, while I pull myself together and go upstairs to get cleaned up and dressed. The girls are heading into town to spend the day at the park with the kids, while I busy myself with chores around the house. I mow the lawn while the morning is still cool, then tackle a project that I have been putting off for some time: taking down a pine tree that has died in the back yard. I use a chainsaw to cut it down, and cut it up into firewood lengths, stacking the pieces over by the woodshed to be split later. I then dig around the stump, using the chainsaw to cut the major roots as they are exposed.

Once the stump is mostly clear, I back my truck up to it. Wrapping a chain around the stump, I loop it over a spare tire that I have standing close, and attach it to the hitch on the back of my truck. Putting the truck into four wheel low, I ease forward to take up the slack. As the chain goes taught, the tire redirects the horizontal motion of the truck's pull into an upward force, and snaps the stump out of the ground as I hit the gas. I move the tire out of the way, and use the truck to pull the stump out of the yard and over to a bare patch of ground out near the barn. I will burn it later, when the weather is cooler in the fall and the fire danger is less.

Now, all that is left is to fill in the hole. I had purchased a new tree at the nursery in anticipation of this, and move it into place with a wheelbarrow. Cleaning up the hole with a shovel, I add some topsoil into the bottom before thoroughly wetting it down with a garden hose. Using a knife, I cut slits in the fabric covering the root ball. Satisfied with my preparations, I ease the new tree, a Black Pine, into the hole. Straightening it out, I pack dirt around the root ball and fill in the hole. To finish off, I apply landscape fabric around the new tree, covering it with bark, and water it again thoroughly. Not a bad days work! Putting my tools away, I head into the house to shower before the girls get home.

As I am getting dressed, Jenny calls to tell me that they are bringing home pizza for dinner. I get out plates, forks and glasses, which I take out to the table on the porch. I also bring out a cooler, which I have filled with beer and soft drinks. I turn on the ceiling fan on the porch, which will keep the mosquitoes away, and kick back to enjoy a beer while waiting on the family to return. My muscles have that pleasant ache that comes from honest labor, and I enjoy a quiet moment until I hear the minivan coming up the drive. Going out to meet them, I get kisses all around, and help them carry everything back up to the house.

The pizza's are the bake at home type, so I heat the oven and get them started while the girls tend to the kids and get them ready for bed. After spending the day at the park, both kids are exhausted, and are soon sound asleep. With pizza hot from the oven, we settle down on the porch to watch the end of another day. As the sun sets, giving us a show far better than anything on the tube, we enjoy our meal, sharing tales of the day's events. If there is any better way to end a day than this, I have yet to discover it.

With dinner finished, we settle back to enjoy a beautiful evening. Sipping my beer, I quietly listen to the girls talk about this and that, enjoying their happy banter, while awaiting the more serious subject to follow. I don't have to wait long.

"Dad, you asked us last night to consider some ground rules before we proceed with our, uh, project. Amanda and I have talked it over, and have some suggestions." Sarah announces. "We both understand how uncomfortable this will be for you, so we feel that we should start out with one on one engagements rather than group activities. How do you feel?" Delicately put for such a sensitive subject.

"Thank you, Sarah. I have to agree. While I am intellectually on board, emotionally I am still in turmoil over actually bedding the two of you. Don't get me wrong, you are both beautiful and desirable women, but it is no easy task to go from loving and devoted father to making love to you, with the hope of impregnating you both. I am so nervous that I may not even be able to get it up, much less accomplish the act." I reply.

"Oh, somehow, I don't think that will be a problem." chimes in Jenny, with a grin on her face. "I have never known a man as randy as you, always ready at the slightest encouragement. When the time comes, you will rise to the occasion." All three girls giggle, but I remain skeptical.

"Well, we'll see. Speaking of the time, I have a few questions. Are either of you on the pill?" I ask.

"No. It didn't seem necessary in our current relationship. The odds of either of us getting the other pregnant were rather slim." replies Amanda with a smile.

"OK, so that is one problem we don't have to worry about. What about your periods? Have you been tracking your fertility cycles?" I ask.

Now it is Sarah's turn. "Yes, we have been monitoring our cycles for the last few months. We have it down pretty close. I will be at my most fertile this week, and Amanda a few days later. We are checking our temperatures each morning, and have purchased ovulation kits for a more precise measurement. I will hit day 10 of my cycle tomorrow, and should reach peak fertility soon after. Amanda will reach her peak next weekend. Obviously, I get to go first." Sarah says with a bit of satisfaction. Is she looking forward to this? I wish I could feel the same.

"All right, you seem to have this well planned. We will begin with Sarah tomorrow night, and continue as the week progresses. Where do you want to carry out the deed?" I still can't bring myself to speak of this directly. We are talking about me fucking my daughter, like it is some clinical procedure. Sarah seems to be fine with this, even looking forward to it, but I am still not sure that I am going to be able to do this when the time comes. Lord, give me strength.

"We discussed this with Jenny today at the park. Our conclusion was to make it easier for you by meeting in your room. Jenny will spend the night in our bedroom, with whichever of us is not engaged that evening. Don't worry, we will keep her occupied while you perform your, uh, duties. Is that acceptable to you?" Amanda replies, answering questions that I had not yet broached.

I look to Jenny, and she smiles back, nodding her head in response to the question in my eyes. I feel like a condemned man, discussing my last meal and wishes. With resignation, I nod my head, and say "All right, then, tomorrow night it is." Now, I am committed, and can see no way out. The words to an old Meatloaf song drift through my head. "I would do anything for love...". I do love Sarah and Amanda. Will that be enough?

Jenny squeezes my hand, and I look up to see her smiling encouragingly at me. I give her a weak smile in return, and squeeze her hand back. For a moment, we lock eyes, studying each others thoughts. Jenny rises, and, taking my hand, announces that she is tired, and ready for bed. I rise and follow her, holding her close as we ascend the stairs to our bedroom. We undress, and meet under the sheets for our nightly cuddle. I am not in the mood for sex, and, thankfully, neither is Jenny. We are both content to hold each other, finding comfort in our embrace. We fall asleep in each others arms, as we have so many times over the last three years, each lost in our own thoughts about what tomorrow will bring. Whatever happens, tomorrow will change all of our lives forever. As I fall asleep, I pray that we are doing the right thing.

I awake with a start, having dreamed that Sarah and Amanda are both pregnant, and the doctor is asking about the father. I hear a knock on my door, and open it to find Susan, a dear friend who is also a police deputy, waiting for me with handcuffs at the ready. I sit up in bed, only to find that it is morning, and late morning at that. Jenny is gone, and a look at the clock shows that I have slept late. I quickly get cleaned up and dressed, and head downstairs to meet my destiny.

I find the house empty, and a note from the girls on the kitchen table. It seems that they have gone into the city again, to hit the Labor Day sales and see a movie. I am told to enjoy the day, and that they will be back in time for dinner. I eat breakfast alone, in a silent house, an experience unusual over the last three years, but all too common before that. I miss the closeness of our family meals, the hustle and bustle of everyone getting ready for the day. I also enjoy the solitude, as I steel myself for what must follow this evening. After cleaning up after my breakfast, I gather my gear and head for my favorite fishing hole. I need the time to think, to clear my head, and spending the day fishing seems like the perfect way to prepare myself. If I am ever sentenced to execution, when the guard asks me about my final wish, I will tell him that I wish to spend my final hours fishing. Such is my mood on this holiday Monday.

The hours pass slowly, marked by the slow march of the Sun across the sky. As the shadows begin to lengthen, I pack up and head for home. I caught a few fish, but released them to live another day. As I pull back into my drive, I see that the girls are already home. Putting away my fishing gear, I head into the house. I hear laughter and conversation in the kitchen, but instead go upstairs to get cleaned up. After a shower, I feel better. Dressed in comfortable sweats, I head downstairs to join the family.

I find the girls, and the kids, in the kitchen. Jenny is sitting at the table, nursing Chris, while Amanda feeds Vicki the last of her meal. I am greeted warmly, and smile back in return, but feel a hint of panic deep inside. Sarah points me to my seat at the table, and places a plate of food in front of me. I eat mechanically, hardly noticing what I am ingesting, while listening to their banter. Everything seems normal, just like any other evening. I do notice Jenny studying me closely, and Sarah seems intent on waiting on me hand and foot. If I take a drink and set my glass down, Sarah refills it for me without asking. I look up and meet Jenny's eyes, and see a smile of encouragement. I smile back, relaxing in the love that I feel not only from her, but from Sarah and Amanda as well. It is that love, after all, that has brought us to this moment, and it is our love that will get us through this. With that thought in mind, I enjoy the rest of my meal and begin to take part in the conversation.

After the meal, I follow Jenny as she goes to put the kids to bed, leaving Sarah and Amanda to clean up the kitchen. Once the kids are asleep, I take Jenny into my arms, and our lips meet in a kiss. When our lips separate, I look into her eyes, and say "I love you, Jenny Daniels, with all of my heart and soul."

She studies my eyes for a brief moment, and then replies "And I love you, Josh Daniels, with every fiber of my being." We kiss once again, lingering in our embrace. I breathe in her scent, reveling in the feeling of her pregnant form molded against my body. After some moments, Jenny pulls back and, taking my hand, leads me to the bedroom. Opening a drawer, she pulls out a small package and hands it to me. I open the box, and find a sample pack of Viagra inside. Jenny takes the package from me, and pops out one of the pills, handing it to me with a glass of water.

"I know that you have never needed this with me, but thought that it might help you tonight." she says, watching me swallow the pill. "I know how nervous you must be about this, but I want you to know that I love you, and that you have my full support. My only regret is that I can't be here to watch." Jenny smiles wickedly at her last statement, and gives me one of her patented full body kisses. "Be sure and take notes, as I will want to hear every detail in the morning." I know that she is trying to set my mind at ease, but also know that she is serious. I briefly wonder if she has hidden cameras in the room, and an image of her and Amanda watching us on closed circuit flashes through my mind. I smile at the thought, which causes a flash of relief to appear on Jenny's face. She kisses me once again, and turns to leave.

Unsure of how to prepare, I remember our wedding night, and light a few candles to bathe the room in a soft, flickering light, and put on some soft music. Surveying the room with satisfaction, I remove my sweats and put on a robe. My hands are shaking, and my pulse racing. I then fold down the covers, and sit down on the foot of the bed to wait. I try to relax, concentrating on my breathing, while I wait for my daughter to come to my bed.

ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers