Jenny & Josh Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Josh's nightmare come true?
4.8k words
4.71
46.4k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers

Conclusion

Two months have passed since that fateful Labor Day weekend, when Sarah and Amanda announced that they wanted to have children, and selected me to do the honors. Despite the odds, both girls missed their periods the next month, and testing confirmed that they were pregnant. Talk in the town was centered around the vacation they both took at that time, and tongues wagged about how they could both come home pregnant from the same trip. At home, our loving family became even more loving, as we merged from two couples into a a quad relationship. While we still kept to our original pairing most of the time, we still found the time for swapping, not to mention group activities.

Jenny's due date was rapidly approaching. While she had no unusual episodes during her final trimester, I still had a nagging feeling that something wasn't right. The dream that I had that first night with Amanda had not returned, but had never fully left me either. As we moved into the final days before she was due, I was on pins and needles. I kept her close, and never missed an opportunity to tell her how much I loved her. Other than while I was at work, I stayed by her side, helping her in every way I could. Sarah and Amanda had arranged their schedule so that at least one of them was with her each day while I was gone.

I was sitting at my desk on a Tuesday afternoon when the call came. Jenny's water had broken, and Sarah was taking her to the hospital. I called Amanda at the store, and headed there myself. I arrived just as they were pulling in, and together we helped Jenny inside. This being her third child, labor progressed quickly. Only two hours after arriving, Jenny was in the birthing chair, with me at her side, holding her hand and offering encouragements. Everything was going normally, with me helping Jenny with her breathing while the doctor prepared for the episiotomy. We had all done this before, so the routine was familiar.

That is, until life threw me another curve.

I was holding Jenny's hand while she tried to resist the urge to push. She was panting through the contraction, when suddenly her face went white, and she screamed in pain. I turned to look at her in alarm, when I heard the doctor say "Oh, my God, she's hemorrhaging!" followed quickly by the nurse shouting "Her BP is falling, 80 over 60! Pulse 75."

Suddenly, the room exploded into activity. The doctor called for a unit of blood, while the nurse kept calling out her numbers. Jenny's blood pressure was dropping fast, and her pulse was fading. I put my face right in front of hers and started talking to her. I could see the fear in her eyes, and she maintained a tight grip on my hand.

"Jenny, you are going to be OK. Just stay with me, you hear? Stay with me!" I said. The doctor shouted for someone to notify surgery to be ready for an emergency. I looked down at him, working feverishly at Jenny's groin, and noticed that there was a lot of blood. The activity in the room began to fade into the background as I tried to keep Jenny there, talking to her desperately, begging her to stay with me.

Jenny's face went calm, as if the pain had disappeared. Looking directly into my eyes, she said "Josh, I love you so much." then her eyes went dim and her grip on my hand went slack. Dimly, I heard the nurse say that she had lost the pulse, followed by the doctor telling someone to get me out of there. Hands grabbed me and I was pushed toward the door. As I looked back, just before the door closed, I saw Jenny lying lifeless and pale in the birthing chair, and the doctor covered in blood. Everyone was shouting, but I could no longer understand what they were saying. I turned away from the door, the world going blurry from the tears in my eyes. In a daze, I moved towards the chairs outside the delivery room. Before I could get there, the room began to swim before my eyes. I heard someone scream Jenny's name, and was vaguely aware that it was me. I remember seeing the floor coming closer, then a bright light went off in my head, and there was only darkness.

When I awoke, I was in a strange room, mostly dark. I was in bed, but couldn't figure out how I got there, or where I was. My arm felt funny, and my head ached something fierce. I also had something in my nose. As my eyes slowly regained focus, I could see in IV stand above me, with a tube leading down to my arm. There was a monitor next to my bed, displaying what must be my pulse. With a start, I remembered. Bolting up in the bed, I yelled out "Jenny!" into the darkness, only to have a searing pain in my head cause me to collapse back down. I heard a voice in the room, but before I could figure out who it was, or what they were saying, blackness took me again.

When I next awoke, the pain in my head had eased somewhat, and I could focus better. I avoided raising up again, remembering what had happened the last time. I blinked until my eyes cleared, and saw that I was in the same room, but the light was better now. Was it daytime? How long had I been out? Then, I remembered. This time, instead of a yell, it came out more as a sob: "Jenny!" I cried.

Someone stirred by my side, and I heard my name called.

"Dad, you're awake! Oh, thank God! I thought we had lost you!" It was Sarah. She had been sitting by my side, and had fallen asleep in her chair. I could now see her bending over me. Her faced was etched with fear, her eyes swollen from crying.

"Sarah." I cried, tears flowing freely down my face. "Oh, my God, Sarah. Jenny..." was all I could get out. My head still hurt, but my heart was broken. "Jenny!" I screamed, ignoring the pain in my head.

"Dad, Jenny is going to be OK. Do you hear me? Jenny is OK." Sarah's words seemed distant, but did penetrate my despair and pain.

Looking up at my daughter, I managed to focus on her face. "Jenny is OK?" I said. "But I saw her..."

"No, Dad, she is OK. It was touch and go there for awhile, but she pulled through. She is in another room, under close watch, but the doctor says she is doing well. The baby is also OK. Do you hear me? Both of them are going to be OK!" Sarah's face is only inches in front of me now, and I can see tears rolling down her cheek. I feel her hand in mine, and squeeze it to let her know that I have heard.

Jenny is OK? And the baby? Sarah holds me while I cry, unable to speak. Questions begin to form in my head, but before I can ask any of them, the darkness comes again.

I wake up again, this time with a clearer head. The room is dark again, but I remember quickly. I am in the hospital, although I still don't know why. I remember Jenny, and Sarah telling me that she was OK. Slowly, I turn my head, and see Sarah sleeping in the chair at my side. How long has she been there? I try to reach over to her, but I still have an IV in my arm. Finding my voice, I call her name. "Sarah."

With a start, Sarah wakes up. Seeing me watching her, she manages a smile.

"Hey, you. Feeling better?" she asks.

"I think so. My head doesn't hurt so much now, and my mind is clearing. How is Jenny?" I ask.

"Jenny is better. She lost a lot of blood before the doctor could get the hemorrhaging under control, but she is much better now." Sarah replies. I can see the relief in her eyes.

"What happened?" I ask. My tongue feels thick, making it hard to talk. I see a glass of water on the bedside table, and try to reach for it. Sarah jumps up and holds the glass while I take a sip.

"Her uterus ruptured. Apparently she had a fibroid tumor that had not been diagnosed. Under the stress of labor, it ruptured. Once they got her to surgery, the baby was delivered by C-Section, and the bleeding was stopped." Sarah answered. "Dad, there is more. The damage was irreparable. They had no choice but to do an emergency hysterectomy. Jenny will never be able to have children again." Tears are now flowing down Sarah's face again.

"Does she know?" I ask, my tongue still thick and slow.

"Yes, she knows. She did not wake up until the next day, and we told her then. She took it pretty well, all things considered." Sarah replies.

My heart goes out to Jenny, wherever she is. "When can I see her?" I ask.

"Maybe tomorrow, if you are feeling up to it. She has been asking for you. It would do her a world of good to see you." Sarah manages a bit of a smile, but I still see tears in her eyes.

My head is swimming again, but I still have more questions. "Why am I here?" I manage to say, forcing my tongue to cooperate.

"When they ran you out of the room, you screamed her name in the hall, and then collapsed. You hit your head on a chair on the way down. The doctor says you have a major concussion, which is why your head hurts. They have kept you sedated most of the time, and on meds. That is why you are having trouble talking." Sarah strokes my cheek, still crying. "We have been worried sick about you. For awhile, I thought I was going to lose you both."

"How long have I been out?" I ask, feeling the encroaching darkness again.

"Four days." I hear Sarah say, before I sink back into darkness.

I awaken again, this time more aware. I can see the clock on the wall, and it is 8:30, apparently in the morning, as I see sun coming in the window. Gingerly, I ease up to a sitting position, with only a minor throb in my head. Sarah is gone, but I see Amanda in her place at my side. She was reading, but sits up and smiles at seeing me awake and alert.

"Welcome back, Dad. You are looking much better. The doctor reduced your meds overnight, and said that you were much improved." Amanda gets up and gives me a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, I feel better. My head is clear again, and doesn't hurt so much." I reach up and gently feel my head where it hurts, and find a lump on my skull. I still have the IV, and am aware of an oxygen tube at my nose. A strange sensation at my groin gets my attention, and I reach down and feel a catheter coming out of my penis.

Amanda sees my concern. "The doctor will be by shortly on his morning rounds. He told me last night that if you were better, you would be disconnected. If so, then you will be able to go see Jenny today, and maybe even go home."

I lay back down as gingerly as I sat up. Sarah hands me a cup of water, and I am able to drink on my own. I am aware that my stomach is empty. "Do they serve breakfast in this joint?" I say, just as the doctor walks into the room.

"Well, that is a good sign! Not only awake, but fussing about the service!" I recognize Dr. Sanchez, who I have known for years. He walks to my side and shakes my hand.

"I feel great, Doc, but I would feel much better without all of these tubes, and some food in my belly. After that, I want to go see Jenny." I squeeze his hand firmly, letting him know that my strength is returning.

"Well, let me check you out, but I think we can do that today. Amanda, if you will excuse us for awhile." Amanda gives me a kiss, and leaves the room. The nurse who came in with the doctor closes the door, and also comes over to my side. Doc checks my vitals, listens to my heart, and checks my pupils. After that, he tells the nurse to remove my IV. With the IV gone, they then raise my gown and remove the catheter that has been draining my bladder. I grab onto the side rails and clench my jaw at the burning sensation as the catheter is pulled free.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" says the doctor, with a smile.

"Easy for you to say" I reply.

After that, the nurse gives me a sponge bath, and I feel almost human again. As she leaves, she opens the door and motions for Amanda to come back in. I look around, and find the bed control attached near my shoulder. Pushing the button, I raise up to a sitting position. Yeah, almost human, I think.

Amanda waits with me, catching me up on what has happened while I was out. Soon, an orderly brings me a breakfast tray. Juice, green jello, and apple sauce. Breakfast of champions! I eat like a man who hasn't eaten in days, finishing it all off.

"Now, how about some eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit?" I ask.

Amanda laughs, her eyes reflecting her relief at seeing me return to my old self. "Maybe I can sneak in something for you later." she says.

After breakfast, the nurse comes by and checks my vitals again. Nodding her head approvingly, she says that I can try getting up, if I feel up to it. With help, I manage to stand, and walk the few steps over to the sink. I splash some water on my face, and return to the bed. Instead of getting in, I sit down in the chair. I am weak, but it feels good to be out of the bed for a change. The nurse is impressed, and tells us that after lunch she will send by a wheel chair so that I can go see Jenny.

"Thank you." I reply. "You have just made my day!" She smiles and waves as she leaves the room.

The day drags along. I get back into bed, and take a short nap before lunch. Lunch arrives, more juice and jello, but with some pudding this time, and a weak broth of some kind. I eat it all, and can feel some strength returning. After lunch is cleared away, I get back up and go to the toilet, managing to urinate on my own, and pass some gas. Feeling much better, I walk back to the chair, and wait anxiously for permission to go see Jenny. It is now Sunday afternoon, and I haven't seen Jenny since last Tuesday, in the birthing room.

After what seems like ages, an orderly shows up with a wheel chair. I stand up and move to the chair without assistance, sitting down and putting my feet on the supports. Amanda takes over, and wheels me down the hall and into the elevator. We go up one flight, exiting on the third floor. Down the hall, we stop at room 317. Amanda knocks gently, and then pushes the door open and wheels me inside. Seeing Jenny in the bed, holding something, I motion for Amanda to stop.

Standing up, I walk slowly over to the bed and kiss my wife. Jenny hugs me with her free arm, and there are tears in both of our eyes. I hear the door close, and look back to see that Amanda has left us alone.

"Have I told you lately that I love you?" I ask.

"No, but I have always known." Jenny replies, tears streaming down her face. "I have missed you so much! You had me worried, old man."

"Jenny, the last time I saw you, I thought you were gone. I only found out yesterday that you were OK!" I say, tears also streaming down my face. "I am sorry that I wasn't there for you when you woke up."

"Did Sarah tell you the news?" Jenny asks. "I will never be able to have children again!" I can see the pain in her face even through my tears.

"Jenny, you have already given me three beautiful children, so I count myself as very lucky. I am just glad you are OK." I stroke her cheek, wiping away the tears. Looking down at the bundle in her arms, I see our child sleeping contentedly.

Jenny smiles for the first time, and gently shifts the baby to give me a better look. "Josh, this is Elizabeth Ann Daniels, our daughter. Elizabeth, this is your Dad!" We both laugh and cry, all at the same time. Elizabeth is beautiful, like her mother.

Jenny and I spend the afternoon together, until the nurse comes in and announces that I have to leave and let her get some rest. I kiss Jenny tenderly on the lips, and Elizabeth on the forehead. I walk over to the door, and but stop before going out. Looking back, I see the nurse gently take Elizabeth and put her in the crib next to the bed. Jenny looks at me, and blows me a kiss. I mouth "I love you" to her, and leave the room.

Amanda is waiting for me outside, with the wheel chair. I give her a hug, but walk down the hall to the elevator, then back to my room. We sit in the room, chatting, until a nurse comes by and gives me the release forms. I sign the papers, listen to her instructions and admonitions, and then get dressed. I want to walk out, but rules are rules, so I ride in the wheel chair. Amanda brings the car around, and I get in the passenger side for the trip home. We ride home in silence, as I watch the familiar sights pass by.

At home, Sarah meets us at the door, with Vicki and Chris. Vicki gives me a hug and a kiss, and I kiss little Chris. Amanda takes the kids, and Sarah comes into my arms. We share a tender moment, and a loving kiss, before moving inside. I am feeling tired, but relieved to be home, and settle down on the couch in the living room. The girls feed and bathe the kids, and I kiss them goodnight before they head off to bed. Once they are settled, the girls fix me a simple dinner of bland scrambled eggs, toast with jam, and a cup of green tea. After the hospital food, it seems like a feast! While we eat, I listen to the girls talk, but still feel an emptiness inside. The doctor told me that Jenny won't be able to come home for a few more days, and we have never been apart since we came together over three years ago!

Telling the girls that I am tired, I slowly climb the stairs to my empty bedroom. I spend some time in the bathroom, getting undressed, brushing my teeth, and getting ready for bed. When I open the door and enter the bedroom, I find both Sarah and Amanda already in bed. I look at them in surprise, but before I can ask, they explain.

"Dad, we know that you haven't slept alone since meeting Jenny, and we aren't about to let you do so now. If you don't mind sharing your bed with us, we will keep you company until Jenny comes home." Sarah says. She gets up, throwing back the covers for me to crawl in. Both are nude, as am I. We quickly cuddle up together, with me spooned up against Sarah's back, and Amanda behind me. I am in no shape for any adventures, but appreciate their warmth and affection. I had resigned myself to sleeping alone, but instead find myself sandwiched between two beautiful young women. Exhausted, I fall asleep in minutes, and sleep through till morning.

It is still early when I wake, 6:30 by the clock. Amanda is gone, rising early to tend to the kids, but I am still spooned against Sarah's back, with my arm around her, holding her close. Her breathing is slow and regular, and I am no where near ready to get up, so I just relax and enjoy the contact of our two bodies. Her hair is spread out on the pillow in front of my face, and I breathe in her scent. Isn't it remarkable how every woman has a different scent? My hand is resting on Sarah's belly, just below her breasts, which I can feel against my arm. Her belly is still flat and firm, with no sign yet of the life growing inside her. Gently, so as not to rouse her from her slumber, I run my hand across her stomach, feeling it rise and fall with her breathing. My baby, our child, is only about a half inch now, yet already has eyes, hands, feet, lungs, and a beating heart. Is it a boy, or a girl? Either way, with Sarah as its mother, it will be special.

Moving my hand slowly back up, I gently cup one of her breasts. Already they feel heavier, as pregnancy begins to change her body, preparing for motherhood. Pregnant women are so beautiful, and so sexy, that I eagerly await the changes to come. I have gone through three pregnancies with Jenny, and now, with both Sarah and Amanda expecting, I will be in heaven!

To my surprise, my cock is rising, and I shift my body to allow it to nestle in the crack of Sarah's ass. I feel no pain in my head, so I relax into the wonderful sensation, pressing my hard cock against my daughter's backside. Still cupping her breast, I find her nipple with my index finger, and tease it gently, feeling it grow under my touch.

"Wow, you must be feeling better!" Sarah says, her hand coming up to caress her breast with mine. She sighs, rubbing her firm ass against my cock, now so hard that it feels like it will explode at any moment. Turning her head, she offers her lips to me, which I accept gladly. While we kiss, I can't help rubbing my cock against her, drawing a low moan from her throat.

ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers
12