Jenny and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"Ray, for now why don't you leave well enough alone? Date Jen and take life a day at a time. See how she feels about having sex with other people. You don't have to rush into anything. By the way, don't mention shaving her bush one way or the other. It's her body."

"You're right, you usually are. That's why I like to ask you questions."

"One question you may want to ask Jen is if she is on birth control. That's a must. She doesn't need to be having kids already and either do you. Why don't you ask her over here next Saturday and we'll have a little cookout? If you spend the night I might even see you have some margaritas.

"Just don't tell Mom and Dad I gave you anything to drink. Oh, one other thing, you can't tell anyone I told you this, especially Carol, but I like a bush on a woman better too. That's why Carol keeps a nice bush and trims it up. I love putting my face into it." I laughed.

"Thanks for everything, John. I'm glad I have a big brother to talk too. I'll get with Jen and see if she wants to come over next weekend. Your secret about Carol is safe with me. Don't get mad but I thought she had a nice bush when I saw her in her pj's and her bathing suit."

After Ray left Carol came into the kitchen.

"Damn John! Your little brother is one horny little fucker. You knew I was in the other room and heard everything, didn't you?"

"Of course, I know you pretty well."

"So what's your plan here? You want a little bald teenybopper pussy? If so, your little brother will get another woman with a bush and I'll make sure he eats it. But for right now I'm horny as hell and need to get laid."

We both just laughed and headed up to the bedroom.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers
12