Jenny Bangs a Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

When Ann tossed her panties aside, she simply scooted back on the bed awaiting my arrival. I moved next to her on the bed and began to kiss her. As we passionately kissed each other, our hands were busy playing with the other's tits. I could no longer stand the temptation and I began to suck on those succulent orbs. Until Ann had introduced me to the pleasures of girl-girl sex, I could never understand why guys were so attracted to girls with big tits. The joy that I had playing with and sucking Ann's boobs answered that question for me.

When I abandoned her breasts and started to move my face toward that tasty joy box, Ann began to pull on my leg, signaling that she wanted me to move my pussy in front of her face. This was the moment that I was waiting for. In the past six months, I had eaten a lot of pussies and had my pussy eaten by a lot of women. Ann and my mother were the best two who had ever eaten my pussy. Our tongues were darting in and out of each other's tight holes. So far Ann had neglected my clit. She often did it this way, ignoring my clit until I was nearing an orgasm. Then she would attack that swollen nub relentlessly, bringing me to a violent climax. Today, neither of us was in any real hurry to get the other off. We were both content to lap up that delicious nectar that our pussies were secreting. Ann's pussy tasted so good that I was not planning to aggressively try to bring her off until I felt my own orgasm approaching. I have no idea how long we had been eating each other; but it was a considerable length of time.

I could feel that I was working up to a very good cum when I increased my efforts on Ann's pussy. As Ann had been eating me, her hands had been on my ass and she would occasionally slide a finger down the crack of my ass and then it would slide into my cunt next to her tongue. When she began to attack my clit, her hands pulled the cheeks of my ass apart and her hands began to move over my ass crack. I am sure that she could feel my muffled moans causing vibrations in her pussy as I was just about to cum. Suddenly one of her fingers slid two knuckles deep into my asshole. I gave a sudden yelp and then I was overcome by an excruciatingly powerful orgasm. Ann continued to lap up the abundance of love juices that I was producing and I barely had enough energy to keep eating her. Fortunately, it did not take her too much longer to start to cum and I maintained consciousness long enough to get the job done.

Ann moved into position to start kissing me again and she held me tightly. It took several minutes before I could completely function again. When I could speak, I said, "You fucking bitch."

"What didn't I make you cum hard enough?"

"No. That part was great. That was one of the best cums that you have ever given me."

"Then why are you calling me names?"

"For sticking your finger up my fucking ass."

"I could have had Jason sneak in here and he could have stuck his cock up your ass."

"I don't think so. You're the one who likes cocks up her ass."

"Hey, I just tried it once. I enjoy a finger stuck in there once in a while; but I don't think that I'll take another cock up there. Not even a skinny one like Jim's."

"I did have a fairly nice orgasm; but I'm not sure that I'm even comfortable with having a finger in my asshole. You could have warned me."

"The surprise is what makes it enhance your orgasm."

Ann and I just stayed on my bed relaxing in each other's arms, expecting that Jason would be in soon to wake us. Apparently, he and daddy are more alike than he wanted to admit. Jason had fallen asleep on the couch watching football games. He caught Ann's wrath the following morning and he was also informed what he had missed out on.

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12