Jenny Bangs a Wedding: The Big Day

Story Info
Ann's wedding caps a three-day sex fest.
10.3k words
4.67
93.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers

When we knocked on the door of the suite, Aunt Betty let us in. Ann walked straight to the coffee pot and said, "We've got about a ten minute wait or so before we can get any coffee at the end of the hall. We were sure that there would be someone up here and there would be some coffee."

As Ann handed me a cup of coffee, I noticed that all three women were wearing very skimpy nightgowns and none of them were wearing panties. I asked, "Did everything go as well as planned down here last night?"

Mom and Aunt Betty each gave me a knowing smile. Magda said, "Your father and I returned to the suite at about the same time this morning. I looked into our bedroom and saw that the bed was still made. Gary and I went to the other room and saw four naked bodies in bed together. From the way that the bedclothes were tossed about, it was apparent that they had had an interesting time. Neither Gary nor I wanted to be the only ones in the room with clothes on, so we quickly stripped. The others started to wake up about then and we had time for a quickie before the guys left just before eight."

Aunt Betty laughed, "But the three of us had only been out of bed for about two minutes when you got here. Leif and Bill showed remarkable stamina last night and we all had a great time."

Mom went to pour herself another cup of coffee and discovered that she was draining the pot. She grumbled, "Shit, I have to make another pot of coffee."

I stopped her saying, "It's a forty-cup pot down the hall. Let's go down there to get some more coffee. Some of the other women should be joining us in a little bit."

Mom said, "I need to make another pot anyway. Let me start it and then we'll go down the hall to get of cup while this is brewing."

We moved to the other end of the hall and sat around the table enjoying our coffee and conversation. It was nice that the five of us could have a nice quiet conversation that morning because there were several things about that day that had been discussed to death; but no final decision had been made. The timing about several of the events of the day was clarified at this impromptu early morning meeting.

It was nearing nine-thirty when the other women started to arrive. They all arrived in varying stages of dress. The night before, Sally Madsen had been so uninhibited about her actions. She had invited everyone to watch while she took a cock up her ass. This morning, she was totally dressed as she joined us. Several of the women from the Madsen side of the family teased her about her sudden modesty. Sally said, "I heard what Jenny said; I just thought that she was trying to lighten things up last night. I didn't think that she meant it."

It was only minutes before they all learned that one person had taken to heart what I had said at the meeting. Heather Ridgeway showed up completely nude. When everyone was there, I made sure that everyone was reintroduced to mom, Magda and Aunt Betty. I told them all, "It seems like all that I have done for the past day is give speeches; but I'm going to give another short one right now. The food is supposed to be here shortly and we will all be able to eat without anyone hurrying. We'll start dressing for the wedding at noon. When we start, Aunt Betty, I would like for you to help mom and Magda with their hair and make-up, if you would."

Aunt Betty quickly replied, "I had assumed that you would want me to help with that."

I continued, "Sally, Robin and Heather, would the three of you give the rest of us a hand? We'll make sure that you have plenty of time to dress so that you can get to the wedding on time." They all were in agreement and I added, "Heather, you can stay dressed like that the entire morning and maybe several of us can have a little snack."

Heather reached down and spread her pussy lips apart and said, "Why don't you have a little snack right now?"

I had moved to the doorway and noticed that a young woman was pushing a cart down the hall. I replied, "I'll have to put that on hold right now. Breakfast is coming down the hall. I don't remember tasting you last night. When breakfast is over, we'll have to see about correcting that oversight."

Heather smiled, "I'm ready whenever you are Jenny."

The girl who was bringing the food appeared to about twenty-five years old and was quite nice looking. She was wearing a very short skirt and a blouse that was open far enough to expose a very generous portion of the cleavage of her large breasts. I fought the temptation to reach out and feel those extremely large tits. This girl made Ann's tits look small. She had to be at least a size forty and I didn't think that a double-D cup would be large enough. Those beautiful tits were made to appear larger by her flat twenty-two inch waist. Her hips flared out to about thirty-four inches. She rolled the cart against the wall and began setting plates and silverware on the table. She announced, "Good morning, ladies. My name is Gretel and I will be serving your meal this morning." She glanced around the room and looked at several of the women wearing short nightgowns without panties. She then looked directly at Heather and added, "I see that you ladies have all chosen to be comfortable for breakfast this morning."

Robin had come to breakfast wearing a tank top that barely covered her pussy when she was standing still. If she moved, that beautiful muff came into view. Robin told Gretel, "You know that you are more than welcome to get as comfortable as us."

Gretel smiled, "I wouldn't mind; but my boss would fire me if I got caught."

I asked, "Is your boss a guy?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, if he caught you, he would be fired. We have a signed contract insuring that no male members of the hotel staff will be allowed on this floor from nine-thirty this morning until three-thirty this afternoon." "You make it sound tempting; I'll have to think about it.

Gretel returned to preparing the food cart so that we could eat. When she told us that it was ready to be served, I noticed that another button on her blouse had been undone. Several of the ladies lined up and began filling their plates. Gretel stood behind the cart giving assistance to those who asked. I saw the amount of food that was on the cart and I was a little concerned about there being enough for everyone. My fears were allayed when Gretel told me, "I have to go downstairs for a minute. The second cart of food should be ready by now."

While Gretel was gone, I realized that mom, Magda and Aunt Betty had already eaten and left. I wasn't sure if some of the crude talk by the other women had upset them or not, so I went looking for them. The door to the suite was ajar and I walked in. I didn't see any of them in sight, so I walked toward one of the bedrooms. Nothing had upset them; they had just gotten horny. The three of them were naked on the bed and they were busy loving each other.

I was just leaving the suite when Gretel came by with the other cart of food. I walked behind her as she moved down the hall. I admired that tight firm ass that was barely covered by a tight short skirt. Gretel set up the cart next to the other one and then began picking things up in the meeting room. When she bent over to pick up a napkin from the floor, I realized that she must have taken time to remove her panties when she was downstairs. The cheeks of her ass became visible, as did a fleeting glimpse of her auburn thatched pussy. I was now quite certain that Gretel was anxious to play with the rest of us.

Heather had finished eating and was getting herself a fresh glass of juice. I looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready to take care of that problem that we neglected last night?" Heather quickly swallowed the last of her juice and moved her tiny cute ass onto the table, spreading her legs. I sat down in a chair in front of her and declared, "I guess that I'm ready to eat the main course now." I glanced at Gretel and asked, "Gretel, are you going to help with the main course?"

She licked her lips saying, "I'd be more than happy too." As she took the few steps from the serving cart to where we were at the table, she unfastened the remaining buttons on her blouse and opened the front faster on her bra. As she reached us, those huge beautiful melons were exposed to our view. They were like enlarged copies of Ann's gorgeous tits. Unfortunately, their volume and gravity kept them from standing up as nice as Ann's. Without the support of her bra, there was pronounced sag. They may have swayed; however, that sag did nothing to sway my interest in them.

When Gretel arrived, my tongue had already parted those puffy nether lips of Heather's and I was drinking in that nectar of the gods. Gretel began to chew on Heather's lovely tits. Heather had one hand behind her on the table supporting her as the two of us ravished her and she was using to other to fondle Gretel's boobs. While we were arousing each other, the other women began to get excited from watching. Sally, the only one completely dressed, pulled off her blouse and tossed her bra aside. She moved toward us and began sucking on one of Heather's tits, leaving Gretel with only one to play with.

Shortly before Heather started to cum, I felt my own pussy lips being parted by someone's loving tongue. Heather had cum hard and she was trying to get the energy to move herself off of the table when I looked down to see who was sucking my pussy. The expert oral attention that I was receiving should have told me who it was. My sister Ann was giving me humongous cum. Ann and I both stood up and gave each other a hug and a kiss. Ann whispered to me, "I had daddy last night and I just satisfied you. Now I'm going to go down the hall to love mom and Jason's mom. I think that I will throw Aunt Betty in for good measure. Sometime later today, I will find a way to have Jason's dad. Brock and Kathy will have to wait until after the honeymoon. I intend to regularly show the whole family how much I love them. I didn't think that you could pull it off; but you have made this something that none of these people will ever forget."

I pulled Ann close to me and gave her a deep soulful kiss. I fondled one of her boobs as I told her, "Hopefully, my older sister will only get married once. My experiences with you have been memorable, so your wedding should be too.  But Ann, it's not over yet. We still have the rest of the day and all night tonight."

Sally was now naked and she was on the table having her pussy eaten. Several people had moved into my room and were engaged in sex on my bed. Gretel was also naked and she had just finished sucking on Robin's pussy. I led Gretel to the far side of the room and we sank to the soft carpet and began loving each other. I learned that those boobs were every bit as firm as they looked and Gretel could eat pussy with the best of them. She and I brought each other to earth-shattering orgasms.

Gretel got to her feet and started to put her clothes back on. When I gave her a questioning look, she said, "It's past eleven. I'm supposed to pack this stuff up and get out of here." "Things are just starting to get interesting. Do you have to leave?" "Yeah, I am supposed to be working. I have to help set up for the reception. I'll tell you what; I'll leave all of the food here and I'll take the carts downstairs after you guys leave for the church."

Gretel kissed me and was walking away.

I walked into my room and witnessed a sight that might have been considered too bizarre for a porno flick. I spotted Mia walking out of the room. I followed her and asked, "Where are you going?" "I didn't notice you back there. It looked like everyone was busy in there. I thought I would go down the hall to see if Valerie or Kathy were available." "Why don't you and I go down to your room for a while?" "Geez, you seemed like you were too busy for me." "Bull shit, Mia. I'm never too busy for you. Unfortunately, we haven't seen enough of each other to get together since school got out. How 'bout we rectify that right now."

Mia and I returned to her room where we spent some time licking each other's pussies and having extremely gratifying orgasms. We did not worry about clothes as we started to return to the others. As we walked by Kathy and Valerie's room, we learned why Mia had not been able to find them down the hall. We entered their room just as they were cumming and we sat down to wait for them to realize that we were there. The four of just sat there and talked until I looked at the clock. I exclaimed, "Fuck, look at the time. It's five after twelve."

I rushed down the hall and hollered, "Okay ladies, it's after twelve o'clock. I told you that we would start dressing at twelve o'clock. I gave you that time because I anticipated everyone getting occupied with other things. If everyone can go get your showers and we will all meet in Ann's room in about fifteen minutes"

I went to the suite searching for Ann and the other three. I heard the shower running in one bathroom and went in there in looking for everyone. I opened the shower door and spotted Magda and Aunt Betty with their arms around each other. Aunt Betty laughed, "We know; it's time to start getting dressed. We'll join you in a few minutes." Aunt Betty's hand returned to Magda's cunt and they resumed kissing.

I went to the other bathroom in search of the other two. They had just stepped out of the shower; but they were locked in a passionate embrace. My cough caught their attention and Ann asked, "Are you here to tell me that we are late? We already knew that; but the wedding can't start without me."

I laughed at her, "Everyone else is a little late too. For exactly the same reason. I just chased them all to their rooms to shower and they will be meeting us in your room in a few minutes. I'm going to shower now and I'll meet you as soon as I'm done."

I entered my room and saw that all of the naked bodies had dispersed. I was surprised to hear the shower running in the bathroom. I entered the bathroom and opened to shower stall door to find Kathy soaping her lithe body. She smiled at me, "Hi, Valerie was using the shower in our room and the way we have been all over each other, we thought it would be quicker to shower separately. I saw you going down the hall and figured that I could probably finish before you got back."

While she was talking, I was stepping into the shower and as soon as she stopped talking, I had taken over soaping her tits and her pussy. She had a bar of soap in her hands and was running it all over my body. When she started to move her lips toward mine, I told her, "We don't have time to do this right. We had better just get clean." I took over the task of soaping my own body and Kathy began to rinse herself off. In a matter of minutes, we were both drying ourselves off.

I was busy making sure that everything that I wanted in my purse for that day was there. I especially wanted to make sure that I had a few condoms. Maybe I would get lucky before I returned to the room. I was interrupted when I heard my name called. I turned to see Kathy dressed in a lacey bra that barely covered her tits and a sheer pair of bikini panties. She said, "Come on; everyone is waiting for you." "I'm ready." "I guess that you are. You don't wear underwear other days; why would your sister's wedding be any different?"

As we entered Ann's room, several of the other's tried to tell me that I had forgotten something. Ann's wedding gown, the bridesmaids' dresses and the dresses that mom and Magda were planning to wear had been hung in the closet since Thursday afternoon. The wedding gown was still covered by a garment bag. No one except mom and Ann had seen it yet. Magda, Kathy and I had accompanied them on many of the trips when they looked at gowns; but they had gone alone on the day that they had made their final selection. Sally and Heather were still naked as they moved about the room helping everyone with their makeup. Robin was also assisting and she still had on a tank top that covered her pussy only part of the time. Aunt Betty was wearing her short nightgown and she still had not put panties on.

All of the other bridesmaids were wearing bras and panties. Ann was wearing a pair of lace panties that did such a poor job of concealing anything that she might as well have left them off. She was not wearing a bra. That fact conjured up visions of wedding gowns that we had witnessed her trying on. There had been three that she had tried that would have dictated that she not wear a bra. All of them had been beautiful and she would have looked lovely in any of them. I knew that this part of the activity would take the longest. As makeup was being applied, tits kept getting squeezed and pussies kept getting rubbed.

Ann asked, "Can someone help me with my hair?"

Aunt Betty questioned, "Wouldn't it be better to wait until your dress is on, so that your hair doesn't get mussed?"

Ann replied, "No. I can step into my dress. I'd like my hair done first because I don't plan to put my dress on until two-fifteen."

I cringed, "Damn, Ann, that's cutting it mighty close."

It was her wedding and no one seemed willing to argue with her. I figured that if there was a need for her to get ready earlier that mom would have entered into this conversation by now. Robin and Heather were helping Ann with her hair while Sally was checking to see if anyone else needed any help with anything. Twice Kathy told Sally that she needed her pussy eaten. Each time, I swatted her on the ass and reminded her that she had had plenty of time for that. She was now going to have to wait until after the reception. One-by-one, the bridesmaids began to put their dresses on. They all immediately thought that they needed help with their hair. We had plenty of time for them to help each other without anyone being rushed. Sally helped as many as she could and the rest had to help each other.

Aunt Betty was doing a great job with mom and Magda. The subtle way that Aunt Betty had made them up made them look like they were in their thirties rather than the mid-forties to upper-forties that they were. Mom was becoming flustered because Aunt Betty kept rubbing her pussy as she applied the makeup. Aunt Betty explained, "I need to get you to have a sexual glow. The makeup looks so much better when you have that horny look."

Mom asked, "What am I supposed to do; keep a finger in there all day?"

Aunt Betty smiled, "I might be willing to help you out there. Seriously, try to keep your mind on sex as much of the time as possible."

Mom giggled, "The way this weekend has been going; that won't be too hard."

Robin and Heather had almost finished with Ann's hair when I began to pull my dress over my head. Heather turned to me and said, "Jenny, I will be right there to work on your hair. Ann made some suggestions on how your hair should look today." "What, does she want me to shave my head?" "No. You have such pretty hair; but you don't do anything with it."

She was right. I am not sure about the pretty hair part; but I didn't do anything with it. My hair hung to almost my shoulders and I either wore it straight or put it in a ponytail. Everyone else seemed to be almost ready except Ann and me. When Heather approached me, Aunt Betty remarked, "It's ten to two. If I hurry, I can go get dressed and be back here before Ann starts to put on her wedding dress."

Robin and Sally thought that would be a good idea. The three of them went down the hall to start changing. Heather started to work on my hair. I had never had a permanent in my life. I was not a fan of having chemicals put in my hair. My light blonde hair had always been fairly straight. I looked at what Heather had brought with her and saw that there was a spray bottle of water and some styling gel. She also had several combs. I was sitting in a position that I could not see any mirror that showed my reflection.

mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers