Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

As she lay in her bed waiting for sleep to come, she went over the evening. She had to admit that she had enjoyed the banter and the attention. She couldn't deny, being trapped between three young men the way she had been was a real turn on, if only they weren't so young. With that thought, and a smile on her face she drifted off to sleep.

Thursday Jenny got up feeling good, and not just because work was going well. She had breakfast with the others and was a little disappointed that the attention of the night before was missing. The guys had there food and then went off to work. After doing some paperwork, she was called up to the executive suite where John and Jake were fitting the multimedia system.

The executive suite was a plush furnished apartment. Double bedroom, large bathroom and the main lounge/ office area. It covered half of the entire top floor and was supposed to be for visiting directors from the home or other companies.

The main lounge had an oak desk across one corner so that it didn't detract from the relaxation area, which had two large leather settees, a large TV and a multimedia sound system as well as other lesser items. The view was breathtaking and on a clear day, you could see for miles. As Jenny opened the door, she saw John and Jake standing by the desk

"We got it all fitted." John said, "But it won't switch on for some reason."

Jenny laughed and went to the keyboard. "That's because you're locked out" she laughed, as the huge screen flickered into life "Executive password only."

Her laughter stopped the minute she saw naked bodies on the screen obviously having sex. Now it was John and Jake's turn to laugh, they had set the satellite box to a porn channel deliberately to catch Jenny out and it had worked. She stood there with her mouth open and then suddenly became flustered when she realised they were watching her.

Sometimes Jenny's obstinate desire to be one of the lads got her into a lot of trouble, this was one of those times. "I prefer doggy myself." she said.

"Well I have to admit," John said, "I would love to see your tit's swinging doggy style."

"Wha...." Jenny was stunned into silence.

"Yeah me too," Jake said continuing the subject, "I bet they look great without a bra, do you always wear a bra Jen."

"No....Yes ...no" Jenny stammered, "None of your business." she finished and turned the screen off, bright red and totally flustered.

"So you don't wear one all the time then, why you got one on then Jen?" John asked pointedly.

Jenny took a deep breath, but her obstinate mood was still with her, she wouldn't give in, and she wouldn't back down from the conversation. "I don't always wear a bra; I have one on now, this week because I am working."

"So you always wear one at work then." John continued, "Or maybe it's because you're with a group of men. Maybe you think your boobs are not good enough to go without a bra in our company."

John hit a nerve, one thing Jenny was proud of was her body, at her age, she believed she had a great body. "I will let you know that I have a great pair of boobs" she said angrily, "and I rarely ever wear a bra, and the fact that I am working with you lot makes no difference at all."

"So why have you got one on then." Jake said, "Embarrassed!"

"Certainly not...." Jenny suddenly realised what had happened. "I....I.... Didn't want to distra...."

"Come and get it." Tommy's voice called over the radio.

"Great!" John said "Time for tea. "And walked over to the door, he and Jake held the double doors open for Jenny to walk through.

She knew they were watching her as she walked ahead and felt quite embarrassed, knowing what they were thinking. 'Why had she been so bloody stupid?' She thought, 'thank god for tea break.'

They travelled down in the lift, as they descended Jenny could feel an underlying tension but none of them said anything. As the doors opened Jenny stepped out closely followed by Jake and John, they stayed behind her all the way to the table where Tommy had laid everything out. They each took what they wanted and then all sat down on the settee, Jenny in between Jake and John who it seemed wanted stay very very close to her.

As the others arrived and sat down Jenny started to feel a little uncomfortable, she didn't know why but she had a strange feeling, John was being too quiet.

"Is that right Tommy?" Jake said suddenly, "Your Jen doesn't wear a bra?"

The look on Tommy's face made everyone laugh but it was Fred who was the first to speak, "Is that right then Jen?"

Before she could say anything Jake replied, "Yeah she told us when we were upstairs, said she was too embarrassed to go without with us lot around."

"I said no such thing" Jenny interjected.

"So your not too embarrassed then?" John said.

"No...." she started.

"Oh well!" JJ said, "Don't wear it then."

All went silent, waiting for Jenny to say something. She waited until she felt forced to reply. "And what would you lot do if I didn't wear it, ogle like all men do."

"Well as your used to it you wouldn't expect anything else would you?"

"No but...." She was lost. Unless she flatly refused, they wouldn't let it go and if she did refuse, they would make the most of it for the remainder of the week.

"Your not comfortable in it if you don't normally wear it, are you?" Fred said casually.

"No but....." Jenny conceded, "But I know you lot, now you know, if I stop wearing it you'll deliberately make me feel uncomfortable."

"You're already uncomfortable." Ben said, "Might as well take it off now that we all know."

Charlie, who had said nothing throughout the conversation added, "He has a point you know." and stood up to leave followed by Ben and the others.

Suddenly she was alone with Tommy who had a huge smile on his face, "Wasn't me this time sis." he said

"No I know Tommy." Jenny sighed, "Just me and my big mouth. What do you think I should do then?"

"Well it doesn't really matter doe's it, they will be looking whether you wear it or not." he said, "Maybe you should just call their bluff and brazen it out, it wont be any worse than leaving it on, after all they wont be the first to look at them will they? "

"Tommeee" Jenny said, a little embarrassed "We'll see, now back to work."

Jenny knew she couldn't stay away from them all for the rest of the day so decided to ignore their remarks and get on with her job. She made her way back up to the exec suite and with a deep breath walked in, expecting John or Jake to make some lewd comment, but she was greeted by a glance and no more.

"Are we set to test it then?" she asked nonchalantly

"Well we know the TV is working, "John said all business like, so it's just the hi-fi and the PC network to test."

Jenny went to the keyboard and typed in her password, after a couple of minute's she said, "Pc is working fine, check the Hi-Fi will you Jake?"

Jake grabbed the remote and pushed a button and the sound system sprung into life, he pushed a few more buttons to check different parts of the system and then said, "All working fine Jen, all ready for the party on Saturday."

"I hadn't thought of that," Jenny said, "We would have to leave it clean though."

"No problem." John said, "The cleaning crew are coming in first thing Monday, I'll have a word and get them to give it the once over."

"Good!" Jenny said with a smile, "So what's next?"

"Well," Jake said, "We have the rest of this floor to network and then it will be ready for testing so if you come up about 5pm it should be ready for you."

"Ok I'll see you at five." Jenny said and left. She was relieved that they had not taken the opportunity to tease her, but she knew they would and so would the others. She had to decide how she felt and what she was going to do.

It wasn't really a hard decision for her to make. She hated wearing a bra anyway, and in the chaffing heat they had been working in, it was even more uncomfortable than normal. Then of course she did enjoy being looked at, and maybe she would find out if her opinion of her body was somewhere near the truth, or just her bloated ego. The only remaining question was when to lose it.

She joined them all at lunch and then again at afternoon break, she couldn't help feeling they kept looking at her but she didn't actually catch anyone looking at her boobs, maybe she was just imagining things. At five, she went up to John and Jake's floor.

"Two more to connect but you can make a start." John said, "That is first in line so go from there ok" he pointed to the desk outside the exec suite.

The machines were fired up and ready. Jenny sat down and punched a few key's checking the software loaded ok and then moved onto the next one.

Once John and Jake had finished they each sat at a desk and started to send each other messages to check the connections. It took nearly two hours but all seemed to be ok.

"Ok guys." Jenny said, "Well done, call it a night I want to check with the others and see how they are doing see you at dinner."

"Ok Jen" John said. Jake just smiled and winked at her, which made her go red for some stupid reason.

This time, she let them go down in the lift alone taking the other lift a few seconds later. She spent the next hour checking the other floors. She was satisfied that they would be ready for network checking tomorrow so went down and got ready for dinner.

She wore a skirt, modest, a loose fitting white top and a full compliment of underwear. She was the last to sit down and knew immediately that they were checking to see if she had a bra on, she gave them no hint either way, not that it was hard to spot of course. The beers were brought out and so was her vodka, which she drank steadily throughout the meal. The conversation was of the normal things but everyone could feel the tension, waiting for someone to say something.

They had got into the habit of finishing the meal and then having coffee at the table before breaking up into there little groups to do there own thing. As soon as coffee was served, John made his first comment.

"So still need the support then eh Jen" he said, at which there was a rumble of laughter from the others, "decided not to burn it then."

Jenny smiled at him, and then reached back and undid the bra, she pulled the straps down her arms and reached under her top pulling the bra free, she rolled it up in a ball and threw it at John to a loud burst of applause from the others. "You burn it John if it bothers you so much, go on." She was shaking all over but as calmly as she could she picked up her coffee and took a sip.

Ben threw John a lighter, "Better do it outside or the alarm will go off." he said with a laugh.

John had a stubborn look on his face as he stood up, half waiting for Jenny to stop him he made his way to the balcony and held the bra over the lighter; with a final look at Jenny, he set the bra alight and held it until his fingers felt the heat. All the time the others were applauding him, with sly glances at Jenny to see how much they could see of her tits. Which was exactly why she had worn the loose top, to cover her very erect nipples, there was nothing she could do to stop her wet pussy. She stood up and walked out onto the balcony stepping over the dying embers of her underwear.

The chill air on her body made her nipples ache even more, they seemed to cry out 'Free at last'. For some reason they had all followed her outside, maybe they thought she was going to take something else off. "Ok guys that's it, no strip tonight so go and do your own thing."

Some laughed some moaned but they all went their own way while Jen settled into a chair and wondered why she had really done it. However, it was too late for regrets, she did have another bra but she knew she wouldn't wear it, not now.

It was about 11pm when Tommy entered the room with the pizza girl, "Hope you don't mind Jen I invited Paula to join us once she finished work."

Paula was in her early twenties, mousy hair with a slim, some would say fit looking body, she seemed pleasant enough.

"No that's alright." she said, "Mind yourself Paula this lot can be a handful after a few beers.

"I found that out last week but I think I can manage ok, I'll shout if they get out of hand." she said.

It didn't take Jenny long to realise that it wasn't Tommy that Paula was interested in. In fact, it looked like she was interested in everyone except Tommy. She certainly got around all the others before she had to leave. John and Jake seemed a little too comfortable with her, but they all seemed to enjoy the fresh company so no harm was done, Tommy just kept looking at her all the time with gooey eyes totally oblivious to the fact that she wasn't with him all evening.

It had been a long tiring day so once Paula had left Jenny went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. She opened the door to leave and the stripper chant started up. Suddenly she realised that her t-shirt was tight fitting, her nipples would be on full view, which only made them stand up even more. It was too late to turn back so she walked slowly out into the room.

"You were right Jen." Jake said.

Confused at the comment Jenny stopped, "What do mean?" she said

"Great pair of tits," Jake answered, blatantly ogling her erect nipples, "Just like you said, nice and firm."

Reflexively Jenny folded her arms which only made her tits lift up, she gave up, dropping her arms she carried on to her room. With a final show of bravado, she lifted the back of her top, wiggled her bum and closed the door.

Jenny couldn't believe how much she was turned on Every time she thought of Jake looking at her she got a twinge in her pussy. The thought of the other guys thinking the same and looking at her like that made her twinge even more. By the time she slid into her sleeping bag her bud was throbbing for attention and no matter how much she tried to ignore it she couldn't get to sleep.

An hour or so later she quietly got out of bed and went into the other room. She looked around making sure they were all asleep before going to the table and picking up the remainder of her vodka. Quietly she left the room and made her way up to the exec suite. As soon as she reached the lift she put the bottle to her lips and took a long drink

Jenny had never ever been this turned on and couldn't understand why she felt this way. She had never been in to group sex or anything like that and it wasn't even as though she could say she fancied John or Ben or any particular one of the boys, and she had to keep reminding herself they were only boys. Yet she was just so turned on by the attention, not flattered but really turned on.

As she entered the exec suite, she put the bottle to her lips and drained it. She knew they were only teasing her but why did she seem to take it so seriously, or at least why did her body respond so strongly. She stood at the huge window and looked out at the world, "God I need a good fuck" she mumbled.

"Mind if I join you?"

Jenny let out a screech and turned sharply to see John coming into the room, "Christ you made me jump, how long have you been there?" What she meant was did you hear what I just said.

"Sorry," John said, "Only a second, I heard you leave and got a bit worried. I can't sleep in this heat anyway so I thought I better make sure you were ok."

"Yes I'm fine, just uncomfortably hot that's all." she lied.

"Well I don have any vodka I'm afraid," he said, "Just an ice cold beer if you want some." he waved a six pack in the air

"Oh I don't know," she said, "me and beer don't mix very well."

"Well it's freezing cold and I'm sure a little sip won't hurt."

Drinking the remainder of her vodka left her with nothing to drink so she reluctantly agreed. John went over to the drinks cabinet and poured the beer into a glass. He handed it to her with a smile.

"What!" she said, drinking from the glass.

"I was just thinking about Jake and what he said, you seemed to handle it very well."

"Don't you believe it." Jenny said with a smile, "I was shaking like a leaf."

John was standing close to her and couldn't keep his eye's off her tits, he was hoping that the beer would have its effect because he intended shagging her before he went to bed, he was having great difficulty hiding his erection, soon he wouldn't even try. "Cheers." he said raising his glass, Jenny raised hers and drank deep. "He was right though."

"What do you mean?" she said feeling a little shaky and taking another gulp of her beer.

"You do have a wonderful pair of tits." he shaped his hands and waved them, "Nicely rounded with nice firm nipples that stand out." looking into her face he took her glass and opened another can.

Jenny wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or proud of his comment, she certainly went red. As his hands moved in the air, she thought he was going to touch her and was surprised at her disappointment when he didn't.

"Well....er....thank you John."

He handed her the refill, which she immediately put to her mouth. He pointed to a padded footstool about three feet square and said, "That reminds me of our earlier conversation."

"What? The stool." she said confused, "Why?"

John took a mouthful of beer and said, "Cos when I see it I imagine you in doggy position over it, tied to the feet blindfolded with this ramming into you." he thrust his hips forward making his erection obvious.

She nearly dropped her glass, her legs turned to jelly and she couldn't take her eyes of off his throbbing cock, straining to be free of his shorts.

"Oh fuck!" she said and turning to the window emptied her glass.

John moved up behind her, pushing his erection against her arse roughly. "Well you said you needed a fuck didn't you." he said.

'So he had heard. ' she thought. Her hands went to the sill to steady herself as he grabbed her tits. "No John don't." she said but made no move to stop him.

His hands started a downward journey and as they reached her mons, she turned away, "Please John, we can't do this."

"Why not, you did say you needed a good fuck." he said quietly as he moved up behind her, "And I meant what I said about the stool, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind all day." His hands were on her boobs again, lightly running over her nipples. She leaned back on him and thrilled to the sensations that were travelling down her body, sensations she had never felt before. She wanted to say no but knew that she wanted him as much, if not more than he wanted her, in fact at that moment it could have been any man, she just needed to be fucked.

John slipped his hands under her top, running his hands over her naked breasts. After a moment, he pulled her top over her head and got his first view of her tits in the window. Her nipples reflecting back at him, begging him to suck on them. He spun her around and dutifully obliged, taking it in turns to bite roughly on each one, enjoying the gasps that escaped her lips. His hand went to the V between her legs, another gasp as her legs opened wider to oblige his seeking fingers. He undid the fastener and said, "Take them off."

Shaking and hardly able to stand she bent over and dropped her shorts to the floor, he put his hand to the back of her neck and held her slapping her buttocks hard. She let out a loud moan of pleasure and her legs finally gave way.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her face round so that her mouth was touching his erection. She knew what he wanted, she pulled at his shorts and his erection sprang free. Opening her mouth, she gently ran her lips over the swollen head but he was eager for more and pushed deep into her throat. While he slowly fucked her face, she played with his balls, and squeezed the base of his throbbing cock, although she knew this was wrong she was lost to the lusting ache within her.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers