Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny is further used and humiliated by the frat boys.
1.8k words
4.21
237.9k
39
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenSlut
JenSlut
84 Followers

I'd been living in the frat house for a week when Tim came to me and said that there would be a party that night and I would be the party favor. I was a little nervous after what happened last time. For the entire week I'd been forced to have sex with so many men I couldn't even remember their faces. I had pretty much gotten used to it though. It's hard not to when you spend at least 4-5 hours a day with strangers cocks in most of your holes.

Tim told me that it would be all the frat and some alumni. I would be required downstairs at 9pm sharp, and to be wearing absolutely nothing. I knew I had to do as he said or I'd be hurt and my reputation would be ruined.

At 9pm, I walked down the stairs and there were a lot of people sitting in the living room just staring at me. Tim said "Well gentlemen, here is our entertainment for the night. Jenny is the frat slut. She's only been here a week, but she is fitting in just fine, or should I say, we are fitting in her just fine." All the guys started laughing and cheering.

I just stood there blushing and feeling vulnerable. I was embarrassed about being naked in front of all of these men. But the most embarrassing things were yet to come.

Tim pointed to a high buffet at the side of the room and told me to go over and sit on it. I did as I was instructed. He then told me to pull my knees up and spread my legs open as far apart as they could go. I did as I was told, but I could feel the blood rising to my face. Then Tim told me to reach down and spread my cunt lips open. Again I followed his orders despite my embarrassment. All the guys started nodding and making approving noises. Tim made me sit like that while he described my first night at the house when I was gangbanged and pissed on then finally thrown away by my boyfriend and how it was the night I lost my virginity. I wanted to die as all of the men sat there with huge smiles on their faces rubbing their cocks through their pants.

Tim told me to stand up and come to him, which I did. He proceeded to pinch and pull my nipples and slap my tits. I just stood there and took it. Then he told me to bend over and touch my toes. Once I did, he shoved 3 fingers straight into my asshole, but they slid right in due to all of the anal sex I had been subjected to in the past week. I do have to admit that sex started to actually feel kind of good once my cunt and ass had been stretched from their painfully tight virgin state.

Tim then led me over to the coffee table and told me to lay on my stomach. I did as I was told and he told me to move up so my head and shoulders hung off of the table and as I moved I noticed a small bucket where my head was to go. He told me to put my head in the bucket. Again, out of fear, I did was I was told. Tim then took some duct tape and taped me around my back to the coffee table as if I were wearing a tube top of duct tape. My tits were smashed so hard into the table it hurt. He told me to put my feet to the sides of the table and I did as I was told.

He then turned to the group and explained the situation. He said that while I was doing good so far as the frat slut, he wanted to make sure I knew my place and he wanted to show me. He said that everyone could fuck my cunt or ass as many times as he wished. And to make sure that there was a lot of cum in my cunt, as I wasn't on the pill, and he thought it would be funny if I got pregnant and no one knew who the father was since so many people have cum in me.

One of the guys asked what the bucket was for. He said the he wanted a line formed in front of it with guys constantly jerking off or pissing into it. He said I would have to drink it fast or drown. I started getting upset at this point. It disgusted me and frightened me. I couldn't drink that fast. I started to cry softly and Tim came around and slapped my ass so hard it took my breath away.

For the first hour everything was fine, I just laid there while my ass and cunt got fucked and filled. Guys were jacking off and pissing all over my head into the bucket but it had just reached my nose and started filling it, but I could still breathe from my mouth.

Tim came over to check on the progress and said “Well, well, well, look at little Jen, head covered in cum and piss. Soon you’ll have to drink that Jenny. Let me make it go faster for you.” He undid his pants and started to piss into the bucket it brought the level up over my mouth. I held my breath and Tim must have gotten pissed off because he leaned down and bit my nipple so hard I gasped and all the piss and cum flowed into my mouth and I started to choke. Tim bit harder and I started to gulp it down. It tasted to disgusting. Tim just laughed at me and finally stopped biting my nipple.

I ended up drinking constantly from the bucket from that point on for at least a half hour. Finally Tim untapped me and pulled my sopping wet head from the bucket. I was so relieved, but then I started to feel sick, and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. All that cum and piss got to me. I started to clean myself up, but Tim came in and yanked me back out of the bathroom and told me that I had more work to do.

I came back out into the living room and all of the guys were still there, starting at me. Tim told me to lay down on the coffee table. Then he brought out a bottle of champagne and popped the cork. I didn’t know what was going on. The next thing I knew, Tim was forcing the open end of the bottle in my cunt. The champagne started spraying inside of me, which felt extremely weird, but good at the same time. He then pulled the bottle out and sprayed me with the rest of the champagne. Once the champagne was gone, he pulled my legs up and then shoved the bottle in my asshole. I shrieked, from surprise mostly, as my asshole was pretty stretched out and gaping by that point. But he kept forcing it further and further and it began to hurt a bit. Luckily he stopped and told me that I’d just have to keep it in there all night. Then he told the rest of the guys to do as they wanted and have their way with me, he was going to bed.

He walked up the steps and as soon as he was out of sight, all of the guys had their cocks hard and waiting for me to service them. I sucked and fucked all night and into the morning. Tim came back down in the morning, looking nice and refreshed. I had fallen asleep in a pool of cum on the coffee table. I was jerked out of my slumber by feeling something entering my pussy. I looked down and Tim was putting his whole fist in me! I was scared at first, but then I realized that it didn’t hurt. I guess it had been used to much that it was really stretched out and loose. I could feel his hand going in slowly. He was being surprisingly gentle. I looked at him and he smiled a little and asked me if I was enjoying it. I had to admit, that yes, I was. He smiled again. He kept sliding his hand deeper and deeper into my cunt. I could feel cum squishing out around his wrist. He finally got it all the way in and I gasped. He looked up at me and saw the look on my face and smiled even more. He started to move his fingers around deep inside of my cunt and I started to get a tingling sensation. The next thing I knew, I was bucking on his hand and screaming my head off. I had never felt such a good sensation in my life. I felt like I was going to go insane, it felt so wonderful. Finally when the orgasm was subsiding, Tim started gently pulling his hand out of my twat. I felt so exhausted after that.

Tim picked me up off of the table and carried me upstairs to the shower. I was kind of sad, thinking about how he was just going to start pissing on me again. But he surprised me. He got in the shower with me, and washed my hair and body. It felt so good to get all of that sticky cum and piss off of me. I was confused as to why he was being so nice and gentle. I didn’t trust him of course. I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. However, he got me out of the shower and wrapped a huge fluffy towel around me and took me to his bedroom. He laid me down and covered me up and I promptly fell asleep. I woke up to someone sitting on the edge of my bed and I opened my eyes. It was dark outside. I couldn’t believe how long I had slept. Tim proceeded to apologize for the way he had treated me. He said that it had been his lifelong fantasy to do this to a girl. He said that turning me into a slut had turned him on more than anything had in his life. That secretly made me feel good, that I was such a turn on to him. He told me he loved doing this to me, but he felt so bad, because he really did like me. I didn’t know what to say. He asked me if I would mind staying if he promised not to make me do anything else, if I would just be with him, and if I wanted to, I could participate in parties, although it was at my discretion, and that I wouldn’t be forced into doing anything I didn’t want to. He of course, was expecting a big NO from me, but I surprised him, and myself, by saying “Tim, I would love to be your personal slut.”

But of course, what happened next is for another story…

JenSlut
JenSlut
84 Followers